My Life with Little Sparrow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd be willing to risk the forfeiture of my deposit with the Foundation which would come from splitting us both from it. But there'd be no going back for either of us for any amount of money. I can't promise that things wouldn't sour between us without their supportive structure, and I can't promise I wouldn't be awful to you by hanging you out to dry.

"The Carmilla Nox Foundation knows me pretty well, but they know you thoroughly, right down to every important moment, thought and action in your life. If there's some deficiency in our coupling, they'd be able to sniff it out so don't try to manipulate the audit."

I give you permission to speak but caution you that this can't be an "at ease" discussion. The usual strictures are to apply.

"I would never try to manipulate an auditor or handler. Either one would be able to see right through me. My subjugation to you is as total as possible but ultimately, they are my true masters." You catch yourself. "Forgive me. I'm not telling you anything you don't already know. I just felt the need to remind you for your own sake."

"That's OK Sparrow--" I almost never call you by name when we're alone except to reinforce what I say, "--this time".

"I was contractually obligated to advise you of this audit, I would have told you anyway. They will inform me the day before the actual audit, but at that time I won't be allowed to warn you."

You understand of course.

I stare at you intently and that's your cue that I'm about to gauge your reaction to what I say next.

"I'm going to dismiss you for three hours of 'free time' in the big guest room."

For the next three hours you can relax and use all the amenities in the big guest room, totally free of your bondage to me. Watch TV, listen to music, get on the computer, etc.

You show no reaction which is good because to show a positive reaction tells me that you don't enjoy my mastery over you. But to show a negative reaction would also be a lie because no matter how much you adore your servility to me, no sane person could live this life with no break from it. In fact, the Carmilla Nox Foundation screens out the completely, and genuinely servile. Those types are ultimately destructive to themselves or others.

What I tell you next elicits a genuinely positive response.

"When the three hours are up, I want you to do a total cleanse."

Three hours should be enough time to digest your sandwich and thoroughly clean yourself out with an enema after which, I'll fuck you in the ass.

It's apparent that you can hardly wait.

"Oh, and I'm not in the mood to wrestle."

This is a warning not to do anything that requires any punishment when I go to fuck you. It actually puts you in the dilemma of having to decide whether or not to obey as either one satisfies the terms of the contract.

"I mean it."

And I do because I just need the release.

"Will you be breeding me?" You ask hopefully.

"Sure."

You ask because you want to make sure you'll have some time to just lay there ass up, letting my seed settle into your bowels and by extension, your psyche. You always look forward to that special practice. It bonds you to me. You enjoy it so much that even my less than enthusiastic agreement does nothing to lessen your joyful enthusiasm.

To Other Readers

For some, breeding is merely fucking another man in the ass without a condom and cumming inside them. In our world, the anal intercourse alone, or the mere act of cumming in someone's ass does not constitute breeding. It's only breeding if the sub allows the semen to settle in their bowels and set for at least five minutes. Any gender can also be "bred" in this manner.

If the dom happens to be a Bitch Lady, they must use a symbolic metaphor for semen or involve a male surrogate for obvious reasons.

If a Bitch Lady uses the symbolic metaphor method, the fluid must be something somewhat distasteful but not too distasteful, and certainly not harmful. One common stand in, not officially sanctioned by the CNF, is chicken gravy.

The fact that it's a humorous substitution actually makes it a disgraceful humiliation for the sub, and yet custom calls for them to relish and even somewhat sanctify the practice. Thorough cleaning after the fact is a must; gravy is technically food and it's not advised to let it settle for too long.

If the Bitch uses a male surrogate, that male must also be a submissive. The male who supplies the semen is referred to as the beta in that scenario, while the male being penetrated is referred to as a delta.

As per Carmilla Nox Foundation rules, a beta cannot fuck the delta in the ass. The delta is expected to use their mouth on the beta to bring him to orgasm while the Bitch pegs the delta with a strap on. When the beta is ready to cum, the lady withdraws and holds the delta's anus open with her hands to better enable the beta to shoot his semen into the delta without penetrating their ass. Sometimes a speculum is used and sometimes a funnel. Once the seed is deposited, the Bitch then pegs the delta again, and stays in place for a minute or so. The delta still has to hold the semen for five minutes.

It's very rare for the Carmilla Nox Foundation to allow a Lady or Lord to have two alumni in contract and since the Foundation does not allow for outsiders to sexually engage an alumni, there is frequent borrowing among some Butches and Bitches. These relationships must be established in advance and registered with the Foundation in the form of clubs.

In case it hasn't occurred to you, a lot of Carmilla Nox Foundation's rules and guidelines exist to keep diseases in check. In fact, we're all tested on a regular basis, just like legitimate porn actors.

To Sparrow

You've had your three hours of free time and yet you used a good portion of that time to carefully prepare yourself for your breeding. You knew that a main component of your breeding requires a narcissistic, almost predatory coldness on my part and yet, you prepared as if it was some kind of dazzling date night. You have no idea how heartened I feel about that.

In your bedroom, you present yourself to me for inspection. I can see that you've put your allowance to good use. You know I like it when you wear black lingerie with red accents, and you didn't disappoint. You went all in too. From your high stiletto heels to your sheer stockings with patterned accents and lacy tops. And they're real stockings to boot, the kind that have to be fastened to the garter belt that hugs your lithe body just below your bustier.

I don't generally like it when you wear panties for play time, not even crotchless, because I love the sight of your pale, little, clean pecker and pink hairless balls amidst all that feminizing lingerie and most crotchless panties don't allow a more pronounced exhibition of you masculine shortcomings.

I could never bring myself to call that harmless looking little clitty a prick or cock. Those are manly, aggressive words. My preference is clitty, which is widely popular, but pecker is a nice change up.

Birds peck. Especially little birds like sparrows and juncos. They peck nervously, always at the ready should they need to flitter away in fear for their lives. Raptors like hawks and eagles on the other hand, rip, cut and swallow. Metaphorically speaking, you'll never be a hawk. Your ineffective little birdy will never fill any female with anything close to either trepidation or anticipation.

You surprise me with a different style of crotchless panties, however. A pair that provides easy access to the dainty little pucker I'm about to invade on one side, and clear view of the girlish little pecker on the other side. But even that holds its own surprise: a new, rather nice-looking cock cage. It's a pretty affair. A pretty cage for a pretty little caged bird.

I walk over and flick it with a finger, jokingly likening it to rattling a small, nervous bird's cage. It's made A high-quality plastic fashioned to look like marbled jade. The pink bow tied around your girlish girth just above the cage doesn't really match but it draws the eye and underscores your short comings. The entire effect, with the crotchless panties and your dainty and soft balls is alluring in its contrast to my masculine energy, which I can already feel rising as it begins to flood my system with an aggressive sexual headiness.

I slowly positioned myself to your side so I can look at your face as I roughly cup your testicles while fingering your asshole. Your breath catches.

Between the rough, almost painful treatment of your sensitive pebble sack, and the arousal generated by me delicately fingering your asshole, you're thrown into a confused maelstrom of feelings. I wonder, can your little pecker even grow large enough to feel uncomfortable in its new, tiny little, green house?

You haven't lubed yet; I invade your sweet pucker with my middle finger and enjoy your body's reaction to that sweet rough pain as I slowly wriggle it around in widening circles inside your boy pussy, your "womanhood" so to speak.

Too soon and without warning I throw you face down on the bed when I sense your knees tremble. I place two pillows beneath you to raise your ass. You're disappointed. You so badly wanted to get on your knees and worship my big cock face to face. It's the only time you're allowed to pray, when you're on your knees with my cock between your worshipful hands thanking whatever god so graced you with such a blessed life.

But we both know my cock is your god and tonight, the cock god craves a more complete sacrifice of your dignity.

I strip completely, straddle you just below your ass, grab the lube that you had the foresight to lay on the bed, and roughly work the uncomfortably cold, viscous fluid into your quivering anus.

I apply a generous portion onto my cock, and with no fanfare press it against your pretty little hole, divine in its vulnerability. I tease you with mock thrust that don't deliver. Your slim but delightfully shaped ass trembles in anticipation.

On the fifth feint, I thrust in with one motion, quickly enough to be very uncomfortable, but not so fast as to cause you actual pain. I elicit a squeal anyway. It's a genuine squeal and not something you'd over do because we both know that as large as I am, you've become accustomed to it. To pretend otherwise would be a lie.

I rest on top of you, my cock buried in you for as far at it'll go. I wriggle around expanding the elasticity of your ass, sending electric shocks to the pleasure center of your brain. In truth, I just love the feel of my large weighty testicles rolling against you, occasionally making contact with your useless pair.

I can always fuck a woman in the ass, but the feel of my testicles against yours as I violate your pucker, truly underscores our respective levels of power.

I withdraw slowly, passing the thick head of my cock beyond your anal ring, letting it relax, stopping just short fully pulling out. I push back in, beyond that barrier of bliss. Again slowly and to the hilt.

Each thrust buries the entirety of your god deep within, sanctifying your personal grotto, and each retreat threatens to withdraw him completely.

I can tell that my slow pace is maddening to you as evidence by your attempt to pump your pelvis back in forth to facilitate a faster pace.

I grab your small arms, laying one wrist across the other behind your back, and hold them tightly in place with one large, calloused and powerful hand.

You begin to grind and gyrate even harder in an attempt to maximize your pleasure but right now, I'm completely in it just for the convulsive grunt of my own sweet release.

Our relative breathing rhythms synchs up by chance and you begin squealing like a prom queen in the back seat of some jock's car.

"What are you?" I ask.

"I'm your sissy bitch." The force of conviction is apparent in the delivery. You really are my sissy bitch in mind, body and soul. You'd call yourself anything I ask you to no matter how loathsome or demeaning.

"Why do you exist?"

"I exist only to serve you and your glorious cock god. I'm nothing without purpose."

"And what's your purpose bitch?"

"My only purpose is to be your cum dumpster."

"And why is that you little sissy?"

"You're my entire world. You're my lord and mas-- master."

There's something different about tonight; you're already beginning to lose it in record time. I draw you in harder with my hand and with my free hand, I smack your ass hard. Not with my full strength, but hard enough for my cock to feel every tremor of your buttocks from within your bowels. You actually pucker two or three times and I realize I'm close.

"Are you ready for my gift?"

"I'm dying for it and I live for it."

I let a couple of minutes go by and smack your ass hard twice more in very rapid succession. Your body's response is more than I can bear. My mind is lost in a whirlwind of orgiastic relief as I flood your bowels with my most precious gift to you.

Even through the fog of my delirious, heady pleasure, I become aware of the unmistakable signs of your sissygasm.

The only other times you've ever had a prostate orgasm, with me anyway, was when I made it a point to give you one with a dildo. One instance was just to see if I could manipulate you like an object in preparation for the next instance; that time I invited some friends from the foundation to watch you perform as novelty act.

This was different though. A natural sissygasm during sex is a rarity. What's also a rarity is an unforced simultaneous cumming. I need to think about what just happened.

Not releasing my grip immediately while also keeping your ass plugged with my large cock affords me this time, while making it seem as if I'm just drawing out the role play aspect of the sex

However, I don't want to wait until I'm completely soft when I pull out. I don't like how that feels. I'm still semi-hard when I withdraw slowly, so as to avoid drawing out any my seed along with my prick. The pillows I used to raise your ass facilitates me in this. I release my grip on you and while you do relax your arms, but otherwise, you stay still to satisfy your desire to be bred.

I get my phone from my pants and sit in the upholstered chair in your bedroom in order to regard you the way one might admire a priceless objet d'art in their collection. There's symbolism in our simultaneous arrival at euphoria. I push the thought away until such time when I can think more clearly on it.

I pull up the alarm app on my phone, scroll to the timer option and set it for 30 minutes. You're not aware I'm doing this and so you have no idea how long I plan to watch you. I suspect you'll be more than pleased with how long you'll be laying there with my seed fermenting inside you.

What goes on in your head when I breed you? I wonder. Do you imagine that some essence of my spirit slowly leeches into your body and soul? Is it my strength you crave, or do you seek to symbolically incorporate your being into mine, completely losing yourself until you are nothing more than an extension of my will?

Except for normal little movements to avoid discomfort, you lay there until the timer sounds off.

You're confused when I pick you up from the bed and carry you like a baby to your bathroom; cum dripping out of your ass and onto my cock, legs and the floor.

You dutifully do nothing as I take your off your expensive lingerie and shoes and run a warm bath. I stand you in the tub, squirt some soap into a body wash sponge and proceed to clean you all over, carefully, delicately, as if you're a prized filly of certified lineage which must be pampered. The truth is not so far off. You are literally certified. The tiny tattoo of the CNF symbol on your ankle attests to that. Circling it, is the chart of your progress throughout the program: a ring of roman numerals ending with a ten, in the top position.

I position you doggy style in the tub so I can work out as much of the remnants of my seed as I can with my index and middle finger. I drain the water and let it run again as I pull out an enema pack to complete the process.

Being a Butch Lord is a big responsibility, but what I'm doing here goes beyond that responsibility. You understand that what I'm doing is an indicator of how much I value my own sexual gratification, ego and self-worth. You reason that this is an indicator of how much I value your utter commitment to me and by extension, it's an indication of how much I value you.

I stand you back up to let the enema drain out of you, carrying the remnants of my cum with it. We repeat with another enema because I want to be sure you're clean. I run the shower, step in myself and proceed to lather you up again. The feel of your wet flesh against my prick causes a familiar stirring alas, it's too soon to get fully hard, but it's still a pleasant sensation

I'm also tantalized by the rivulets of soapy water that cascade down the counters of your body which hardly retains any of your former male characteristics; they were already scant to begin with.

Some Butch Lords will only accept a sissy who has been completely feminized in body, but I prefer that my sissies retain some remnant of their masculinity so that they can occasionally be mocked by their failure as a man.

I especially love the way the water coalesces at your cock cage, funnels into it and runs out of the jade pee hole like the tiniest waterfall at the edge of a Lilliput.

I step out and dry myself. I then shut off the shower swaddled you up in a large fluffy towel and carry you back to the guest room. I enjoy the sensuousness of your warm body as its dampness seeps through the towel.

It's not bedtime yet but I can't resist tucking you in and placing a loving hand on your head. Once I leave the room, you can have free time until I head to my office in the morning.

Tomorrow's a new day.

12