My Life with Tess McGregor Ch. 03

Story Info
Brad is handy with fixing things at the store.
4.3k words
4.88
4.5k
13

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 02/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
membrain
membrain
228 Followers

Ch. 03 Nataly Needs Special Help From Brad

The next morning started off like yesterday. Tess was curled up against me and my arm was draped over her body. When I felt her rustle, I lowered my hand to find her cock was hard. Pretty much like mine was every morning.

"Mmm, good morning, my handsome man." She said as I caressed her rigid girl-cock.

I love it when she referred to me as 'her man.' I felt closer to her and couldn't get enough of her adulation towards me.

Tess reached her hand behind her and found my cock was also hard. She rubbed it against her soft ass cheeks and guided it to her warm hole. She nudged it against her puckered hole until the head of my cock finally popped in past her sphincter.

"Unghnn... Fuck, Tess, your ass is so hot. My cock is on fire. I'm not going to last very long."

"That's OK, Honey. Go ahead and cum in my ass when you're ready."

I kissed her neck and she cooed while she rocked her butt back and forth to match the motion of my cock. When I grabbed her breasts and pinched her nipples, Tess let out a beautiful sigh that set me off. I started to cum, and pumped her ass harder as my cum-filled balls unloaded inside her ass.

Tess writhed around on my cock and that made me pump even harder. She was also doing her sphincter muscle trick that had me cumming more than I have felt before. I didn't want it to stop. It felt so fucking good.

When I lowered my hand to her hard cock, it went off in my hand. Her cum spurted out onto the bed while I was still cumming in her ass.

"Oh, WOW! My God, Brad... that was fucking amazing."

We laid there with my cock still in her ass until she finally got up, trying to avoid the large wet spot she had made.

I got up too and we immediately stripped the bed.

While Tess tossed the bed sheets into the washer, she said, "I really don't feel like making a mess in the kitchen today. Can we go out for breakfast again?"

"Of course, we can... I'll go next door to change and be right back."

"Take your time, Honey... I don't have to be at work until noon, and I need some time to freshen up."

"Ok, just give me a holler when you're ready."

She reached up to kiss me and I headed out the door.

At breakfast, Tess checked her phone, "I just got a message that our bouncer won't be in today."

"That's not good is it?"

"Normally, it's not so bad, but that leaves Nataly there alone. The owner is trying to get someone to fill in, but she's out of town this week and is making calls while she's on vacation. She's not too happy."

"I guess we'd better get going then." Tess shuffled out of the booth and we headed for the boutique.

When we got there, Nataly was sitting behind the counter checking her phone.

"Hey, I'm so glad you got here early. Thanks, Tess. I appreciate it," Nataly said as she walked out from behind the counter.

My eyes bugged out as I saw what Nataly was wearing. She was a little shorter than Tess but a little curvier. She did have some large tits and a cute round ass. Her blonde hair was long and straight as it fell around her shoulders. Nataly had a very pretty face. Too much makeup for me though.

What she was wearing though really caught my attention. I started at her shiny stiletto heels and lacy knee socks with little embroidered flowers on the top cuff. She had on a two-piece babydoll outfit that was see-through. It wasn't tight to her body, by design, it flowed around her like a loose, short wrap-around cape with fur along the bottom hem. Her panties matched, but were hardly there. The only thing that made this attire legal in the State of California, was the pasties she wore over her nipples.

Tess noticed my reaction and smiled while she squeezed my arm. She let go and gave Nataly a sisterly hug.

"What's up with Jason?"

"He called in sick. Carla's trying to find Mike, but he's not answering his phone."

"Well, it's early yet. People normally don't start coming in until after noon." Tess tried to reassure Nataly that they were pretty safe, for now.

"You want me to stick around for a while?" I said.

"Oh, Brad, that would be awesome. Thank you, so much."

Nataly chimed in with, "Thanks, Brad... Tess was right, you are kind and helpful." She walked over to me and gave me a side hug. I could feel one of her plump tits push against the side of my stomach. My left hand reached around to hug her and went a little too far when my fingers unintentionally dug into the pillowy flesh of her other breast.

She stepped back and looked at us both, "Wow, you guys are glowing! I've never seen such a strong aura around two people."

Tess giggled and said, "We've been spending some quality time with each other."

"Quality as in..." Nataly looked us up and down and said this before Tess interrupted by slapping Nataly's hand.

"Nataly, be nice." Both girls giggled and hugged.

While they hugged, Tess whispered in Nataly's ear, "Oh, my God, Nataly. You won't believe what's happened between us. I'll fill you in later."

They separated but held hands while they looked at me. Nataly had a shit-eating grin on her face and I could see her bite her lip. Her eyes told me that she new something secret.

Tess grabbed my arm and dragged me through a door to the back room while saying to Nataly, "Hey, girl. I'm going to change and see if I can get ahold of Mike."

Tess looked at her phone before we disappeared behind the door, "Carla just texted me. I'll let you know more in a minute."

"Are you the manager?" I asked, noticing the way Tess was acting.

"I am. And sometimes I wish that I weren't." She said with some frustration as we walked into a small office with two desks and some filing cabinets. There was a clothes rack in the corner that held what looked like the sexy outfits she and Nataly wore. In the other corner a changing panel.

Tess sat at her desk and I took a chair off to the side. She was busy texting while I thumbed through a catalog that was laying on her desk. The girls in the outfits in the catalog were all stacked. Some of the outfits were of the dominatrix style.

Suddenly, Tess jumped up and briskly walked up front. I could hear her tell Nataly, "Carla talked to Mike. He'll be here, but not until three."

"Well, that's better than never." Nataly said with a certain amount of consternation.

It was eleven-thirty, so they had three and a half hours to wait for his arrival.

"Brad, our bouncer will be he..."

"Yeah, I heard... If you like, I can stay."

"Oh, my God, Honey, I was just going to ask if you would." She clasped her hands on each side of my face and gave me a big kiss, "Thank you, thank you!"

Tess walked back to her desk and started to text Carla, telling her that her boyfriend was going to stay until Mike showed.

"We don't open for another thirty minutes, so in the meantime, I'm going to try on some outfits that I've been dying to try. I'll just go tell Nataly that we'll be back here for a while."

"Ok." I continued to thumb through the catalog while Tess was up front. When she came back, she began rifling through the clothes rack, pulling out things she wanted to try on.

"Ooooh, I think you might like this one... and this one too." Tess was going to change behind the changing panel, but realized that it was just me, so she decided to change right there in front of me.

First, she slipped off her sandals and removed her skort, but left her panties on. Then she pulled a little skirt from the rack and a skimpy top. The skirt looked like it was about 5 inches long. I didn't think it would cover much, but that's kind of the point with this style of clothing.

Tess wrapped the skirt around her waist and fastened the buckle before spinning it around to the back. Then, she removed her top and her bra.

I couldn't help but stare at her pretty tits and it made me a little excited to be there in a strange place with her getting half-naked in front of me.

The top she put on was a halter top with narrow panels that hung from her neck to just below her breasts. The sides of her breasts could be seen on either side of the panels and the material was so thin that her nipples were clearly outlined under the fabric. The top was kind of loose and it allowed her tits to sway side to side. This was making my dick hard, watching her nipples get harder due to the cool, thin fabric that did little to contain the movement of her breasts.

Next, Tess slipped into a pair of super high stiletto heels. That was the cherry on the cake. She looked stunning and super fucking sexy.

She came over to stand in front of me. I opened my legs wide and she moved closer. Her tits were a little higher than eye level, due to the high heels, but her short skirt was very close. I looked down to see the bump in her panties peeking out from the bottom of her short skirt.

I ran my hands over her legs, then moved up to feel her ass. The G-string panties she wore allowed full access to her round butt cheeks. I looked up at her and she was looking down at me smiling. Her hair hanging down around her pretty face and her hands now on my shoulders for balance.

I kept up the caressing of her butt and thighs. When I looked down again, I saw the lump in her panties had become pronounced. More of her panties were showing and I could see it expand.

I ran my hands up inside the skirt and found the strings of her panties. I started to pull them down slowly, but Tess stopped me, "Brad... wait a minute. I have more to show you and I don't want to cum all over you so soon." We both chuckled at that.

She turned around and bent over just a little to show me her ass poking out from under the short skirt. I ran may hands over her ass and leaned in to put several kisses on her silky skin.

She turned around again to face me and leaned over to put her tits right in my face. My hands went to her breasts and felt them through the thin material. They felt glorious. The loose material was so sexy. I moved my palms over her nipples and squeezed her tits. I was really getting hard at this point.

Tess straightened up and walked back to the changing panel. This time she went behind it and started to change her outfit. When she was ready to come out, she told me to close my eyes. I did and heard her step out from the panel.

"Ok, you can look."

"Holy shit, Tess. Oh, fuck. Come here, please." She had changed into a blue Lycra pant so thin and tight, that it looked painted on. She didn't bother to tuck her package, and since she already had a growing erection, it would have been difficult to tuck anyway. As a result, her girl-cock was in plain sight and extended down the leg of her pants.

I could see the detailed shape of her cock. The head was clearly visible. The shaft was too, all the way up to the root. My mouth watered at the beautiful sight. She still wore the stiletto heels which made her legs look a mile long within the narrow, skin-tight leg of her pants. May I remind you, they appeared to be painted on.

The top she wore was a tight, cropped T-shirt. Her tits showing on the bottom. Again, this material was also ultra thin and her nipples were rock-hard just above the bottom hem.

I needed to get my hands on her and as she walked over to me, hearing those heels click on the tile floor, I could feel my cock doing push-ups in my pants.

When she stood in front of me, her cock was a few inches from my face. It appeared to be very hard and I was eager to touch it. But first, I ran my hands around her backside to feel the soft, thin material of her pants. When I did this, Tess involuntarily moved forward, putting her covered cock right in front of my mouth.

I looked at it longingly while I felt her ass and thighs. Then, I moved my hands around and began a slow crawl towards her cock.

"Ooohhh, there you go again, Honey. Making me so fucking horny."

"YOU'RE horny? Holy fuck, Tess, look at MY cock!" I said that a little too loud, but Tess did look down to see my condition.

"Mmm, I would love to have some of that... We should be quiet. I don't want Nataly to think we're just back here fooling around."

"Seriously? What the hell does she think we'd be doing?"

"Yeah, you're right. Of course she knows." With that, Tess pushed forward and forced her cock to bump into my lips. I kissed her cock through her pants and felt its hardness.

At this point, I threw caution to the wind and yanked her pants down to her knees. Her cock sprang up and hit me in the chin. I reached out and grabbed it, putting the head in my mouth. I didn't tease at all, I went down on her girl-cock with immediate intent. I wanted to feel her in my mouth, and I wanted to make her cum.

"Jesus, Brad! Oh, fuck! Your mouth feels so good."

Little did we know, Nataly was peeking behind the door that wasn't completely closed. She had her finger in her mouth and a hand on her cock while she watched me suck Tess's cock.

The music that was playing out in the store had gone quiet between songs. It was at that time we could hear Nataly breathing as she watched from behind the door. Tess looked down at me and tried to pull her cock out of my mouth, but I didn't let her. I wanted Nataly to see me sucking Tess's cock and let her see all the cum that was going to fill my mouth.

Thinking of her friend peeping behind the door and the idea that Nataly would witness me sucking her cock, struck Tess hard. Suddenly, I could feel her cock surge in size as her cum blasted to the back of my throat.

"Oh, my God, Brad. I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Holy fuck, I'm cumming so hard."

I was prepared for the mouthful of cum I knew I would get from Tess. As her cum pumped from the end of her cock, I pulled it out just enough to rest on my tongue as it unloaded more ropes of cum past my lips. Then, I wrapped my lips around it again and felt more cum fill my mouth. I swallowed. Again, I opened my mouth to let her cock rest on my tongue. The cum kept cumming, and from the angle I had positioned Tess, I'm sure Nataly could see it shooting past my lips. I took it all without missing a drop.

We heard Nataly breath a heavy sigh. She was quiet as she snuck back out to the store.

Tess straightened up and went out to ask Nataly if she needed anything. When she approached her, Nataly was bent over and fidgeting with something at her crotch. She looked up at Tess with a worried look on her face.

"Tess, I need help."

"What's wrong, Nat?"

"My ring is caught on the inside of my panties. I can't get it loose."

"How did that happen, Nataly?" Tess said as she looked at Nataly with smirk on her face.

"You knew I was watching, didn't you?"

"Yes, but don't worry about it. It was pretty fucking hot that you were watching us. I got off on it because Brad was totally into it too."

"He knew too?"

"Hell, yeah. Did you see how he was sucking my girl-cock?"

"Ooooh, I sure did. I was reaching in to pull my cock out, when this happened." They both looked down at her predicament.

Just then the door opened and the bell went off. Two ladies walked in and began looking around.

"Shit... Go back to the office and see if Brad can help you."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! Go... Hello Ladies, how can I help you?"

Nataly walked back to the office where I was thumbing through a catalog.

"Umm, Brad, I need your help with something."

"Sure. How can I help?"

Nataly stepped up as I swung my chair around to see her hand was inside her see-through panties.

"My ring is snagged on the material, and I don't want to ruin these panties."

I looked at her predicament with eager enthusiasm. This was the closest I had ever been to Nataly, outside of the quick hug, and being this close, in this position, was thrilling.

"Move your hand away and let me take a look."

Nataly removed her hand and I could see the ring on her other hand had a pretty good hold on the material of her panties. I would have to touch her if this was going to work, and that idea sent a shiver to my cock.

"Alright. Hold still for a second." I stuck the fingers of my right hand into her panties and held onto the ring. My other hand gently pulled at the material to see if I could wiggle it away from her ring. No chance.

"Hmmm, this is going to take some finessing." I thought about what I just said and it wasn't lost on me that her tucked cock was in very close proximity to my hands.

With my left hand, I pulled the elastic back and stuck a couple of fingers through the leg of her panties. Nataly flinched.

"Careful, Darlin'. I'm going to try a different approach. I'll just need to get in further."

'Darling?... He called me Darling. That was nice. I really like this guy.' Nataly said to herself as I reached inside her panties to separate the ring from the fabric.

As my fingers snuck into the leg of her panties, I could feel the skin of her girl-cock. Nataly tried not to flinch, but she couldn't help it when my fingers made contact.

I looked up into her worried eyes as if to say, 'Sorry, this has to happen if I'm going to be successful.'

"Sorry." Nataly said

I started to tug on the fabric to get a better position near the ring. The tugging only exacerbated the issue of her growing condition possibly getting in my way. I could feel her cock beginning to uncoil and fill the space where my hands needed to be.

"Dang, Brad... I'm so sorry."

"Don't worry about it. It's actually kind of hot. If you don't mind me saying so."

Nataly rolled her eyes and let out a little sigh as she thought to herself, 'HOT? He thinks it's hot that my cock is about to spring forward while he's trying to free my ring? I fucking LOVE this guy!'

What I said to her didn't exactly help our situation as her cock really started to untuck and move in my direction. It scooted past my hand on its way out the leg of her panties. The feeling of her cock against my hand got me going and I could feel my own cock beginning to stiffen.

Just then, I had the urge to look up at her tits. They were magnificent. I looked further up at Nataly's face and I could see she was blushing and sighing with deep breaths.

I wondered about Tess and I could hear her voice as she spoke to her customers.

Just then, Nataly's cock had escaped her panties and was on a steady arc up to proudly point at my face. I looked down at it and wet my lips. Nataly saw this and let out a heavy sigh.

"Oh, Brad, I don't know if I should apologize or not. What you're doing is making me super horny."

At that moment, I pulled my left hand out of her panties and took hold of her cock. It was a large girl-cock and I wanted to suck it. It had become very hard, so I wet my lips again and put them over her cock head.

The moment she whimpered at the touch of my lips, the ring came loose. Nataly pulled her left hand out of her panties and giggled, then moaned at the feeling of my lips around her cock. I didn't care that her ring was loose. I was mesmerized by the size and girth of Nataly's cock. I decided to suck it like I sucked Tess's cock only a few minutes ago.

I removed her cock from my lips and pulled it over the top of her panties. Now, I had better access to every inch and I made good use of this maneuver.

With my right hand, I snaked my fingers up into her panties and found her balls. I lightly tickled her balls as I sucked more of her cock into my mouth.

Nataly liked this and told me so.

"Goddamn, Brad, you sure know how to suck a girl's cock."

Just then, I realized that I couldn't hear Tess's voice. I glanced over at the door. Nataly had left it open wider than before and I could see Tess peering in at us.

I tried to take more of Nataly's cock, but found it too big for my mouth. I did my best to get as much into my mouth as possible. When it finally hit the back of my throat, I had to gag just a little.

"Oh! Sorry, Brad."

I just grunted to say it was ok. I stuck out my tongue and let it snake underneath Nataly's large cock while it glided in and out. This sent her into overdrive. She grabbed my head and started to jack her cock a little faster, being careful not to go too deep.

membrain
membrain
228 Followers
12