My Life with Tess McGregor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I liked the feeling of her big one inside my mouth. My tongue doing a good job of teasing the sensitive underside. My fingers still gently teasing her balls.

I then reached around to grab her ass and pulled her in and out. Her ass felt good in my hands and Nataly whimpered as I felt her cock surge in size. I knew what was about to happen, so I pulled her cock out to rest on my tongue as I had done with Tess earlier. I wanted Tess to see Nataly's cum shoot across my lips and into my open mouth.

Right on time, Nataly's cum began to spurt into my mouth. I felt her warm jizz hit the back of my throat and I swallowed. More cum spurted as her cock jerked on my tongue, so I dove on it and pumped her cock as it continued to jack more cum into my mouth. I wasn't sure if it would ever stop. I was mightily impressed with the amount of cum she could produce.

I kept swallowing as more cum was deposited in my mouth. I glanced again over at the door and could see Tess with her cock out, furiously beating her tool.

The cum from Nataly's cock had stopped and she breathed in and out with heavy sighs.

"Holy Shit, Brad. I haven't cum that hard in... well... forever!"

Nataly leaned down to kiss me on the lips. I kissed her back and enjoyed the first of many future kisses with this foxy little T-girl.

I saw that Tess had cum too and was mopping up her mess. Nataly looked over to see Tess.

"Tess? Were you there the whole time?"

"Only for the best part." They giggled as Tess came into the office and hugged Nataly. "It looks like you enjoyed it."

"Are you kidding me? This man is worth his weight in gold... You've really found a winner, Tess."

"Hey, I'm right here, Ladies!"

We all laughed and Tess stepped over to give me a huge kiss.

"Well, Tess... Maybe I can return the favor some time." Nataly said while looking at the hard lump in my pants.

"Again! I'm right here!" I said as they laughed again. Tess sat on my lap and kissed my face all over.

"Oooh, that feels good." She did a little grind on my erection. "Well, Mike will be here soon, so let's pick this up again at my place."

I was a little disappointed to hear that. I had a hard on and could have used a little relief. Oh, well, Mike showed up and I went back to my place to get my gear and head out for my appointment.

This had been a good day.

12