My Life with Tess McGregor Ch. 09

Story Info
Kiko and Chrissy get closer as Brad joins in the fun.
3.3k words
0000

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 02/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
membrain
membrain
220 Followers

Ch. 09 Kiko and Chrissy get closer as Brad joins in the fun

One morning after sending Tess off to work, I needed to get some of my proofing gear from next door. Tess told me that Kiko was off today, but if she's out, I can just use my key.

I knocked on Kiko's door and soon she turned the lock and opened up.

"Hi, Brad, come on in." Kiko looked like she had just gotten up. I could smell coffee, so I felt better that I hadn't dragged her out of bed.

"Hope it's not too early." It was ten o'clock in the morning. Not early, but some people like to sleep in.

"No, no... I was just up late last night. Please, it's not a problem." Kiko turned and walked towards the kitchen, "Would you like a cup of coffee?"

"No, thanks. I've had mine."

"Of course you have. Holy shit, it's already ten." She said as she poured her first cup.

"I just need to snag some of my gear from the other room."

Kiko didn't say anything, she just sipped her coffee at the kitchen table.

When I got what I needed, I said to Kiko, "Hey, thanks. I got what I need. I'll see you later."

"Hey, Chrissy and I are gonna hang at the pool later, if you wanna join us."

"Uh, I've got some work to do, but I might. We'll see. Thanks."

I returned to my apartment and dug into some proofing that I've been neglecting to do.

After a few hours, my eyes were tired and I needed a break. It was around two in the afternoon and I remembered that Kiko said she and Chrissy were going to be at the pool. I looked out my window and saw them.

I looked again to see that they were close together in the deep end and it looked like they were kissing. I blinked my eyes and did a double-take. Sure enough, Kiko and Chrissy were making out in the pool. I felt the familiar swelling in my shorts and rubbed it while I continued to look out my window.

I decided to put my trunks on and head out there to cool off.

When I got close to the pool, Kiko saw me and hollered, "Hey, Brad. Come join us."

They had separated by the time I got closer and I could see Chrissy's face with a sort of guilty look. I thought that was funny because, so what if they were kissing. I didn't care. In fact, I thought it was sexy as hell.

I slipped into the water and swam over to where they were hanging off the edge of the pool.

They both wore two-piece bikinis. When I got close, Kiko jumped on me and playfully dunked my head under the water.

We tussled for a few minutes in the water as Chrissy looked on. I pushed my hair out of my face and swam over to the built-in bench on the side of the deep end.

"All done with work, Brad?" Kiko said as she waded near me.

"All done, for now anyway." I said just as Chrissy swam up to the bench where I was seated.

There was only room for one person on the small bench, so Kiko pulled herself up and straddled my left leg. Chrissy inched up and straddled my right leg. Both girls put one hand each on my shoulder to balance themselves.

Having two bikini-clad girls on my thighs was quite arousing. Not to mention how close they were with their beautiful bodies in skimpy two-piece bikinis, and the fact that their crotches were warm and felt great on my bare thighs.

They both scooted up close, essentially rubbing their pussies on my thighs. This move had me wishing we were inside, as we were pretty much visible to anyone who happened to be home and looking out their window. Not that we were doing anything obscene, yet.

Kiko had her hand on my chest and was rubbing up and down, sometimes getting close to the top hem of my trunks.

Chrissy was playing with the hair on the back of my head while also feeling her way around my chest.

Soon, my cock was making a tent out of my trunks and the girls were stealing glances and began to giggle and look at each other with big smiles.

"Mmm, Brad, are you excited to have us sitting on your thighs?" Kiko said while staring at my tent pole.

I looked at Chrissy and she was looking down too. Their pretty bodies in their skimpy bikinis was extremely intoxicating and was I relishing the feeling of their hips and legs as my hands roamed freely over their luscious, curvy bodies.

I was looking straight at Kiko when she looked up at me. She moved in slowly for a tender kiss on my lips. I liked kissing Kiko. She was gentle and soft. Her tongue was quite long and it felt sexy as it explored the inside of my mouth.

Chrissy didn't want to feel left out, so she leaned in and kissed my cheek and neck. I could feel their plump breasts against my chest. I reached around to grab their asses. My cock responded when I felt their soft skin while they kissed me.

Chrissy moved up to my mouth while Kiko was still jamming her tongue down my throat. Both of them were fighting to see who could get more tongue in my mouth.

Our three-way kiss was sexy and I loved the way they squirmed their butts on my thighs.

Kiko felt her way down to the hard-on in my trunks.

"Mmmm, Brad, you have a hard one here." She looked down and began to stroke me over my trunks.

Chrissy slowly eased her mouth off of mine and looked down to see Kiko's hand pulling on my cock. She grabbed the root and held it while Kiko stroked up and down.

I hadn't cum yet today and wasn't sure just how long I would last sitting here with these two sexy AF young ladies.

Chrissy suddenly pushed off my leg and said, "Anyone want a drink?" She didn't wait for an answer when she quickly added, "Let's go to my place."

Kiko looked up at me with her hand still on my hard cock. Her eyes smoldered and her face was very close to mine as she said, "Come on, Brad. Let's go inside."

I didn't say a word as we all got out of the pool, dried off, and scampered into Chrissy's apartment.

Once inside, Chrissy asked, "Would anyone like something to drink?"

"What have you got?" Kiko asked.

"Beer, wine, iced tea, Topo-Chico."

"I'll have a Topo-Chico," I said first.

"Me too," added Kiko as she smiled at me.

We all stood in Kiko's kitchen and sipped our drinks. Both Chrissy and Kiko put their drinks on the counter and moved close to me, with Kiko on my left, and Chrissy on my right.

My hands went right to their round butts and squeezed. They reacted to my touch with a shrug and a push into my sides. With my arms over their backs, reaching down, I held them close and felt the electricity flowing through us. Keenly aware of each place where our bodies made physical contact.

With all this stimulation, my tent pole had become a circus tent with Kiko and Chrissy slowly running their soft hands down my belly, inching lower and lower.

The girls had their faces against my chest. I squeezed them just a little and caused their lips to meet. I watched them kiss softly while their hands stopped at the hem of my trunks.

Chrissy was the first to dip her fingers inside my trunks. She slowly pushed her hand down and found my hard cannon. Kiko's hand dove in and grabbed the head of my cock while Chrissy had her hand wrapped around my shaft.

My hands were full of ass and bikini bottom. When I squeezed, I disarranged Chrissy's bikini bottom which exposed the top of her butt crack. My thumb sought out her crack and the uber-soft skin of her lower back where it meets the top of her beautiful crack. Her plump, round butt felt firm but forgiving.

My left hand did the same with Kiko. Soon, I had my index fingers poking straight down their cracks inside their bikini bottoms. So soft and wonderful was the skin at their butt cracks, it sent butterflies flitting around my stomach.

They managed to get my cock out into the air and yank my trunks down to the floor.

Chrissy looked up at me while she stroked my cock and said, "Mmmm, who would have thought a month ago, we'd be doing this right now?" I leaned down and kissed her lips...

Chrissy and I had eyes for each other months before Tess moved in. Most of those months her old boyfriend, Greg was living with her, so nothing ever happened between us.

It wasn't until Tess moved in that things began to progress. Last weekend, I fucked Chrissy at Kiko's dinner party while everyone watched. Now, it was just Chrissy, Kiko and me...

"Oh, Brad... you're making me wet." Chrissy said as I pulled my face away from hers. "Let's go into my bedroom."

I followed Chrissy and Kiko into the bedroom. I was naked and the girls were still in their skimpy bikinis. When we got into the bedroom, they crawled up on the bed.

Chrissy had an old antique bed. It was huge and ornate. It's a good thing she was on the ground floor. Not only would it be difficult for movers, but the weight alone would cause some major structural damage to the building.

I stood watching Chrissy and Kiko sit on their knees facing each other.

"I want to watch you two make out." I said as I stroked my hard cock in their direction.

Kiko put her hands on Chrissy's shoulders and pulled her in to kiss her. Their lips and tongues went wild. Their hands squeezed and pinched each others breasts and nipples.

Chrissy reached round and untied Kiko's bikini top while they kept kissing. Kiko leaned back and pulled her bikini top over her head and tossed it on the floor. Then, she reached for Chrissy's top and untied it. They both pulled her top off and tossed it aside.

Their breasts looked magnificent. Their curvy bodies leaning into one another, kissing and feeling.

I walked up close to the bed and pointed my cock at them. They stopped kissing and got on all fours in front of me. Kiko was the first to take me in her mouth. Chrissy leaned her head down and licked my balls. They took turns sucking me.

Chrissy sat up and scooted towards me and put her arms around my neck with her mouth close to my ear, "I want you to fuck me, Brad." She reached down to grab my cock while Kiko was sucking and said, "I want this big cock in my pussy."

I put my hands on her waist and pulled her in. We kissed for a minute while Kiko was still doing an excellent job of sucking my cock.

When Kiko finally removed her lips from my cock, I laid Chrissy down on the edge of the bed.

I lowered myself to the floor, on my knees and pushed Chrissy's legs up. I kissed her thighs and worked my way down to her bikini-covered pussy.

I lowered my face to her bikini and sniffed her essence.

"Mmmm, that's lovely, Chrissy." I then pulled her bikini aside and licked her wetness.

Just then, Kiko threw her leg over Chrissy's face and positioned herself above her mouth. She had already removed her bikini and wanted Chrissy to lick her pussy.

I watched from my eating position as Kiko lowered her pretty pussy to Chrissy's mouth.

Chrissy reached up to take Kiko's ass cheeks in both hands and extended her neck to reach Kiko's pussy.

They must have done this before as Kiko said, "Mmmm, I always love the way you lick my pussy Chrissy... that's nice."

Chrissy was slowly humping her hips up to my mouth as I dug into her lovely snatch.

She had a pretty pussy and it was a pleasure to eat.

Kiko was facing me and she dropped down to lick Chrissy's clit while I munched on her wet opening and her ass.

After a while, I raised up and nudged my cock at the entrance to Chrissy's pink, wet pussy.

"Mmmmhmmm," was all she could manage to say.

I pushed in and felt Chrissy push back. Soon, I had my large boner fully inserted in Chrissy's velvety walls with Kiko still licking her clit.

"Mmmm... that feels good," Chrissy paused to say.

I was slowly fucking Chrissy, enjoying the soft friction of her pussy. I held the base of my cock, making the skin tight and my hardness ever more so.

All of a sudden Chrissy really began to buck against my slow thrusts. Her grunting told me she was cumming.

"Oh, God... fuck me, Brad!"

I started pumping hard into Chrissy's cunt.

Kiko lifted up and watched Chrissy cumming on my cock.

When she was done, I pulled out as Kiko motioned for me to lay down on the bed.

Kiko sat up and said, "I'm going to fuck this hard cock."

Chrissy crawled up beside Kiko as she straddled my chest and lifted up to position herself over me. With help from Chrissy, Kiko slowly wiggled her pussy onto my cock.

I grunted my approval, "Mmmghmm, Kiko, your pussy is so soft and warm."

Chrissy moved up to sit on my face as she faced Kiko. Her cunt was wet with her juices and she rocked her pelvis back and forth across my mouth and tongue.

At times, I could see Kiko and Chrissy kissing and groping each other's breasts. This was a sexy sight and it had me feeling extra hard as Kiko was sliding up and down.

I was doing a sloppy job of pleasuring Chrissy while she was rubbing Kiko's clit. I reached up to grab Chrissy's plump butt and helped her glide back and forth on my lips and tongue.

"Oh, Brad... oh, God, that feels good."

Just then, Kiko wailed, "Ahh! Oh, God, Brad... Your cock is going to make me cum."

I pumped up into Kiko as she bounced hard on top of me. Her butt was rocking up and down, twerking on my cock.

I was getting closer, "Oh, Jesus, Kiko... keep that up."

"Ah! Ooooohhhh, fuck, I'm cumming!" Kiko slammed her cunt all the way down onto my cock and continued to rock her pelvis while I was buried deep inside her. She humped on me like there was no tomorrow.

I grabbed Kiko's ass and pulled her back and forth as my cock exploded inside her.

"Mmmghnnn, fuck, that feels good, Kiko... keep rocking your ass on me."

Chrissy had other ideas as she got behind Kiko and lifted her ass up to grab my cock. A large rope of cum shot up and landed on Kiko's ass. Chrissy dove on my spurting cock and sucked me while my cum jettisoned into her eager mouth.

Kiko leaned down and we kissed hard while she managed to rock her pelvis against the cock being sucked by Chrissy. She was still cumming and her kisses were urgent and passionate. The electricity of our kissing, combined with Chrissy's expert sucking was one of the best orgasms I'd ever had.

Just when I thought I was done and Chrissy was going to let me go, she climbed up behind Kiko and sat on my cock. I was still very hard and her warm cunt felt good.

Kiko made room for Chrissy and moved up to put her pussy right in my face. She grabbed my head and rubbed her wet pussy over my mouth.

This was the first time I'd ever tasted my own cum. Even though Chrissy had taken my cock from Kiko's pussy as I was cumming, there was still some left inside. It wasn't bad. It actually added an additional stimulant to the ferocious way in which Kiko was riding my face. She didn't hold back as she bucked like a young bronco on my mouth and tongue.

Chrissy was doing about the same on my cock. Her pussy was already very wet and I could feel her warm juices flooding around the base of my cock.

Both girls were going after another powerful orgasm and I wasn't about to stop them. I let Kiko have her way with my mouth and Chrissy was doing a wonderful job of bouncing and twerking on my cock.

Kiko and Chrissy wailed with passion as they came together. Kiko's pussy flooded my mouth and face. Chrissy kept thrashing up and down my still raging hard on.

When Chrissy was spent, she rolled off and laid on the bed. Kiko wasn't quite done. She laid on her stomach and raised her butt in the air.

"Brad, fuck me in the ass."

I rolled up on my knees and straddled Kiko's thighs. I pulled her butt cheeks apart and pointed the head of my cock right at her little puckered hole.

I spat on her pretty hole and rubbed my saliva around with my tool. Kiko was wiggling her butt against my intruder, trying to get it inside as soon as possible.

I eased the head against her and slowly pushed in.

"Oh, God, yes!"

When I pushed more in, she relaxed and we both let out a heavy sigh.

"Oooohhh, damn, Kiko, your ass feels fucking good."

This was the first time I'd fucked anyone in the ass besides Tess, and it made me think of her. I wished that she was here now.

"Mmmm, fuck me, Brad. Your cock is so big and hard in my ass."

I pounded Kiko's ass while Chrissy laid there watching.

After a few minutes of fucking Kiko's ass, I put my arms around her middle and rolled us over putting me on the bottom and her in reverse cowgirl. My cock stayed in her ass and she put her feet on my thighs. I lifted her up and down on my cock.

Chrissy moved over and started licking Kiko's clit as my stiff cock gilded in and out of Kiko's ass. Chrissy's tongue would sometimes lick the underside of my cock as it went in and out.

"Mmmm, Chrissy... that feels good." I said as I knew another load of cum was building in my loins.

Kiko was moaning and breathing heavily as she impaled herself on my big cock.

Chrissy grabbed the base of my cock and pulled it out of Kiko's ass.

Kiko screamed at the loss of the tool she was using to bring on another orgasm.

"Ahhhh!" She kept bouncing up and down my phantom cock as Chrissy was sloppily sucking the real thing.

Chrissy removed her mouth and pointed me at Kiko's ass. She helped Kiko lower back onto my cock and I pushed up into her.

"Ohhhh, Brad... oh, my God, your cock," Kiko wailed as Chrissy resumed her attack on her clit.

Soon, Kiko was thrashing up and down with another orgasm. Chrissy had to back away from all the action.

When Kiko was done, we all lay on the bed catching our breath.

After a while, I got up and said I was going home to take a shower.

I looked over my shoulder to see Kiko and Chrissy smiling at me as I left.

I was looking forward to Tess getting home from work. I had a surprise and was anxious to give it to her.

membrain
membrain
220 Followers