My Life with Tess McGregor Ch. 07

Story Info
Kiko spends the night with Tess and Brad.
3.6k words
4.7
1.7k
7
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 02/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
membrain
membrain
225 Followers

My Life With Tess McGregor

Ch. 07 A Kiko Threesome at Tess's Apartment

On the drive home from the sushi restaurant, Kiko, Tess, and I were laughing all the way. We got along well and were having a good time.

When we walked up to our doors, Kiko noticed that Tess and I went to unlock our own apartment doors, both right next to each other.

"Wait, you guys live next door to each other?"

"Yep." Tess and I both answered at the same time.

"You guys are SO cute. I love this." Kiko said, giggling and pawing at us while we opened our doors.

"I'm just gonna grab a couple bottles of wine. Tess, do you have enough glasses for us?"

"I have plenty."

"Can I bring anything else?"

"I'm good." Said Kiko

"I don't think so, Honey."

I got in the door and tossed my keys on the table. I first went in to my bedroom and changed into something more comfortable. Then, I got two bottles of wine from the fridge and headed next door.

The girls were already in their robes when I walked in the door. Kiko had brought her short Kimono-style robe that showed all of her lovely legs. Tess also had a short robe. They both looked sexy AF and were padding around the apartment in bare feet.

I opened a bottle and filled the glasses Tess had already set out. Kiko reached in to get the first two glasses I poured and handed one to Tess. I finished pouring and walked out to the livingroom where Tess and Kiko were lounging on the floor.

"Brad, why don't you put on that robe I bought? It's on the bed."

I went into the bedroom and stripped off my shorts and T. I put the robe on and it was pretty short. I could probably sit down and just barely cover my package. I'd need to be careful how I sat and if I got aroused, the game would be on... or up, as it were.

The girls watched me walk back into the livingroom. Both commented on the robe.

"Hey, Honey... that robe looks good on you. What do you think, Kiko?"

"I love it. You've got nice legs, Brad." Kiko said as she was checking me out.

"Mmmm, he does. Doesn't he?... Come, sit here, Honey."

I sat on the floor next to Tess, facing Kiko. We drank our wine and talked about how we could improve our private demos.

"I'm not really sure if we can improve on what we did today. Those gals were pretty happy when they left."

"You're right, Brad. However, it won't always be women. Sometimes, we might get men. We'll just need to vet the men so we don't get creeps wanting a free lingerie show."

"I have some stripper friends that would probably make good customers." Kiko added.

"That's funny, we're already supplying most of the strip clubs in LA county. In fact, they generate so much business, we could close our front door and only sell to the clubs and still be in the black."

"Dang, not bad, Tess." I said in surprise while I sipped my wine.

"Yeah, some months we'll see a slump. But, for the most part, we get a steady stream of dancers and owners that order from us through the catalogs."

"Now I see why you have such a large shipping area at the store." Kiko looked at me sideways while she had her wine glass up to her lips. I saw her and gave a little wink.

"We also get a fair amount of transgender girls coming in too."

"Mmmm, that could be interesting." Kiko said before taking another sip of wine.

"Well, that's why I thought we should be prepared to accommodate different groups of people. Here, I have a catalog that's geared especially for trans." Tess gestured towards a catalog that sat on a table near Kiko.

"Yeah, I saw this last week. Cool Stuff, Tess." Kiko thumbed through the familiar catalog.

"Would you need me when you have appointments with trans girls?" I asked.

"Oh, most definitely, Honey. We'll need someone of your size to fill out the many different outfits. Trans girls come in all sizes, after all." Tess looked at Kiko and they both giggled.

At first, I thought Tess was simply referring to my stature, but after the giggling started, I soon realized Tess was also referencing the size of my cock. I felt a tingle and knew it wouldn't be long before my cock would make a special appearance from beneath my robe. The girls looked so sexy in their short robes and the way they both teased and sipped their wine. I was responding and wouldn't be able to stop it now.

Tess noticed the edge of my robe begin to lift. Her eyes went to Kiko who also saw my robe start to reveal the tent pole making its way towards a full presentation. I tugged the short robe down just a little so as not to make an early scene, but it was too late. The head was peeking out from under my robe and both girls had their eyes glued to my growing flagpole as it rose up and up.

Tess made the first sound of approval, "Mmmm, Brad seems to like the idea of modeling for the trans community."

"Community!? Wait just a minute here..."

Kiko giggled and interrupted me while she put her hand on my knee, "Oh, Brad, you ARE anxious to please, aren't you?"

There was more giggling from the two girls as my cock pushed more of the robe aside and was rising up from my lap.

"Alright, enough talk about work." Tess commanded as she saw my cock continue to grow.

Kiko's hand slowly moved down my thigh. Her cool fingers sent shivers to my groin as they gently brushed the hairs on the inside of my leg.

I shifted when she did this, which made my cock push more of my robe aside and really come into full view.

When my cock was sticking straight up from my lap, Tess whispered, "Mmmm, Honey," She wet her lips and continued, "Your cock looks absolutely delicious."

Kiko put her wine glass on the table and moved closer. She continued to lightly rub my thigh and look up into my eyes. She looked over at Tess who winked and nodded back at her.

The beautiful Japanese girl leaned over and kissed the head of my cock. She put her hand around the base and wagged my stiff boner against her wet lips.

Tess put down her glass and moved over to join Kiko.

I put my wine glass down too and lay on my back. My cock bolted upright, giving the girls better access and room to explore every inch.

Kiko popped the head passed her lips and was tonguing the sensitive underside of my glans. Tess stuck out her tongue and licked up and down the shaft.

When Kiko removed her mouth, she and Tess put their faces on either side of my shaft and proceeded to drag their mouths and lips along the length. With their lips pushed close together, they jacked my cock between their soft, wet mouths.

"Mmmm, that feels so fucking good. Even after a day filled with sex, watching the two of you suck my cock has made me horny as hell."

They didn't say a word. They just kept sucking and slurping while I put my hands on their heads, enjoying the feeling of having two mouths on my cock.

Tess was the first to move her mouth off my cock. She opened her robe and said, "I need this up my ass, right now."

Kiko made way as Tess threw her leg over my middle. Our two hard cocks were sword fighting again and I loved it. Kiko helped by grabbing my stiff pole and used a finger to massage Tess's hole. Kiko's finger went in and Tess flinched.

"Oh, Kiko... yes. Ohhh, God your finger feels good up my ass." Kiko put another finger in while her other hand was stroking my cock.

"Ahhh, Kiko! I'm ready, please put Brad inside me."

Kiko removed her fingers and nudged my cock right up to Tess's puckered hole. Tess slowly sat down to allow the head of my cock to enter her lovely t-girl pussy. Another inch, and another inch. Kiko watched, with her hand still on the base of my cock, as Tess moved her butt up and down on the top three to four inches.

"Oh, Tess, your ass is so fucking tight." I grunted and put my hands on her butt cheeks.

Soon, Kiko had to remove her hand from my cock as Tess had taken the entire length up her sweet ass.

I was getting into a rhythm with Tess. Her cock was hard and bouncing on my belly. Kiko had scooted up close to me and watched Tess sitting on top with her hard cock bouncing. She reached over and grabbed Tess's cock. Then she moved closer and started sucking.

"Oh, YES... Fuck, Kiko... that feels so good." Tess sat up and really pushed herself down on my big cock.

Kiko let go of Tess's cock and turned to kiss me on the lips. Tess leaned down and joined her. All of our tongues were searching and licking each other's mouths. I grabbed Tess's cock and stroked it.

"Oooohhh, Honey... I'm gonna cum. Ooohh, Brad! ... I'm cumming!"

"Damn... I'm cumming too. Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum so hard, darlin."

Tess sat back up and really bounced on my cock while we both came together.

Kiko turned her head just in time to receive a large rope of Tess's cum across her face. She managed to get Tess's cock in her mouth as it spurted cum.

"Oh, Kiko!" Tess was cumming in Kiko's mouth while she thrashed on my cock. "Goddam, Kiko, suck my cock... ohhhh... suck my cock!"

Kiko kept sucking and humming on Tess's cock while I was beginning to come down from my powerful orgasm.

I lay there limp while Tess slowed her motions. Kiko finally pulled her mouth off Tess's softening cock and rolled over on her back.

Tess sat there for a second and shivered. Her hands on my chest as she slowly pulled off of me and rolled onto the floor at my other side.

We all sighed in contentment and breathed deep after an electrifying fuck.

Kiko grabbed her wine glass and said, "Well, you better recover fast, Brad... I want that big cock in my pussy... as soon as you feel like you can manage."

"I'm so fucking horny... It probably won't take long."

I got cleaned up and poured more wine. When I came back out to the livingroom, Kiko was telling Tess about looking for an apartment and that she was getting tired of her current roommate.

"Hmmm, I'm so sorry, Kiko. I hope you can find a place. Too bad there aren't any vacancies here."

"That'd be nice." Kiko said as she let her head drop down.

Tess looked at me and rolled her bottom lip out to make a sad face.

"You know, maybe Nataly would want a roommate. I could ask." Tess said as she put her hand on Kiko's knee.

"Wow, thanks, Tess. You guys are so nice. If only there was a vacancy in this building. Can you imagine living next door to each other?"

"It would never be dull." I said before I took another sip of wine.

Kiko jumped up onto her knees and gave Tess a big hug and a kiss. Then she scooted over to me while I was sitting on the couch, I let my legs open wide for Kiko to hug me from a sitting position on her knees. When she got in close, I could feel her tummy push against my soft cock. While we hugged, I couldn't help but reach down to feel her tight, round bottom. I looked over her shoulder at Tess and saw her beaming.

The feeling of Kiko's plump little butt in my hands was starting to arouse my sleeping penis.

She felt it and lowered her head as she pulled away from our hug. "It looks like this little guy is getting excited."

Tess laughed when Kiko called my deflated cock, 'this little guy.' It was plumping up now and would soon start lifting my robe again.

I watched Kiko take a keen interest in the activity happening beneath my robe. She sat back on her knees to watch as my robe surely was beginning to lift. She put her hand on my thigh and began to inch closer and closer towards my groin.

I looked at Tess and she was content to watch as she sat back and drank her wine.

I took Kiko's face in my two hands and kissed her lips. She kissed back and pushed her tongue into my open mouth. Her arms came up again to wrap around my neck as I dropped my hands to her ass again. I kneaded her soft, plump butt and pulled her in, causing her tummy to make contact with my growing hard on.

She was a good kisser and it really turned me on. It wasn't long before my hard pole was pointing up at her tits. Kiko looked down and put her hand around my shaft. She then turned to look at Tess and saw what I had seen just moments earlier.

"Mmmm, Brad I want you to fuck me. I want this big, hard cock in my wet pussy."

Kiko stood up, shook off her robe and climbed up to straddle my legs. She pushed my robe aside and saw my cock sticking up between us.

"Ohhh, Brad, you have a beautiful cock... I want you to fuck me with it."

She was rubbing her pussy on the base of my cock while she talked to me. Her hands were clasped behind my neck and she humped her pussy up and down on my shaft.

Tess had put her wine glass down and was behind Kiko, rubbing her ass.

Kiko closed her eyes at Tess's touch, "Mmmm... that feels good, Tess."

Kiko lifted her ass up off of my lap while Tess reached up to grab my hard saber. I reached around to put my hands on Kiko's ass and pulled her cheeks apart. Tess guided my cock to Kiko's pussy and rubbed around her opening.

"Oh, my... I love your cock teasing my pussy. Fuck me."

Kiko arched her back and pushed down a little to let Tess know she was ready to receive me. Tess held me firm while Kiko lowered her pussy onto my cock. A little at first, then more, and finally I was all the way in.

Kiko let out a loud moan and lifted up, "Ooohhhh, fuck, that's good. I love your fucking cock." She sat back down and moaned again.

The feeling of Tess's hand playing with my balls was enhancing the incredible sensation of Kiko's wet pussy surrounding me.

Kiko got into a faster bounce and was really letting my big cock pound into her tight cunt.

"Mmmm, Kiko, your pussy feels so warm and tight." I leaned down to take a nipple into my mouth.

Tess put a finger to Kiko's puckered hole and rubbed around the outside. This made Kiko bounce on my cock with more enthusiasm.

"Yeah, ohhh Tess."

Tess proceeded to pump two fingers into Kiko's ass and I watched Kiko react. I can only imagine what Kiko was feeling with a big, hard cock in her pussy and two fingers in her ass.

"Ooooohhhh, YES! I'm gonna cum. Oh, fuck, you guys are going to make me cum. Mmmmmghnnn."

I just came a few minutes ago, so I wasn't going to bust a load inside Kiko. I did, however, provide a hard cock on which Kiko could cum. And cum, she did. Her pretty body bounced on my cock until she was played out. When she was done, she slumped forward, resting her head on my chest.

"That was fun," giggled Tess as she padded back to the bathroom to wash.

Kiko finally whispered, "Ohhh, Brad, your cock is so amazing." This was nice to hear, but worried me just a little that she might become too attached. I didn't reply. I just let it go.

We all got cleaned up and headed for Tess's big bed. Tess was already there and breathing like she was asleep. Kiko and I slipped in and soon, we were all fast asleep.

In the middle of the night, Tess's bed got crowded. All three of us were sprawling on top of each other. I couldn't get any sleep, so I slipped out of bed and began to put on the little robe Tess had given me.

Kiko rolled over and saw what I was doing, "Going somewhere?"

"I think I'll go sleep in my bed. It's a little crowded here... and I didn't mean that in a derogatory way."

"No, wait. I hate to think I'm getting in the way... Why don't you let me go sleep in your bed and you can stay here?"

"Uhhh, I guess that'd be fine. You don't mind?"

"Of course not. You and Tess should be together."

"That's super sweet of you, Kiko. C'mon, let's go, I'll get you settled in."

Just then, Tess opened her eyes and asked, "What are you guys up to?"

Kiko was sitting on the bed pulling her robe over her shoulders and said, "I'm gonna go sleep in Brad's bed. It's too crowded here."

"Ok." Tess said as she rolled over back to sleep.

Kiko and I walked next door. I showed her to my room and pulled the bed covers down. She sidled up next to me and looked up at my face.

"Thanks for everything, Brad."

"Hey, it's my pleasure. I hope you get a good night's sleep."

She wrapped her arms around my waist and put her head on my chest. I was about to pull away when Kiko looked up and pushed herself up on her toes to give me a kiss on the lips. It was more than a peck and I responded by kissing her back.

Kiko softly moaned as she pulled me down onto the bed. She threw her leg over and straddled my middle. Our kiss became a make-out session as she wiggled on top of me. My cock was hard and she was rubbing her pussy on it as it laid against my belly.

Kiko raised up to look me in the face. Our robes had fallen open and her tits were hanging like beautiful ripe fruit. She leaned down to resume our kissing and her nipples rubbed against the hair on my chest.

"Mmmm, Brad, you make me so horny." Just then Kiko moved up and rubbed her pussy on my cock. The head teased her opening and she pushed a little more. My cock slid in just past her labia. She pulled up, allowing just the head of my cock to remain inside, then she pushed down. "Mmmm, yeahhh."

More of my cock was sliding in and out under the power of Kiko's movements. She was slow at first, then she increased her speed. Soon, we were fucking faster. I put my hands on her little round ass and squeezed.

The feeling of her warm, wet pussy was exquisite. Having her hard nipples bang around my open mouth was sending me over the edge. I couldn't help it. It was too soon and I wanted to give Kiko more pleasure, but she was just too fucking sexy and I wasn't going to last.

I was firmly stroking in and out of her pussy, using my hands on her ass to lift her back and forth on my cock.

"Mmm, Brad... I'm going to cum." Kiko said as she pressed her head on my shoulder and pushed back against my driving rhythm.

I could only grunt as I exploded inside her cunt. Kiko squealed as we both came.

As our orgasms subsided, my cock was still very hard. I rolled her over on her back, pulled her legs up and she guided my hard cock back into her pussy.

Kiko moaned and grabbed my head with both hands. I leaned down and we kissed while I vigorously pumped my cock in and out of her hot, lubricated pussy.

She pulled her face away and whispered into my ear, "Damn... you're gonna make me cum again."

I wanted one more position with Kiko, so I quickly pulled out and flopped her over on her belly. She raised her butt up to me while I positioned my ramrod at her eager cunt and pushed in deep.

After a few minutes of pumping my cock into her warm walls, Kiko was cumming.

"Ohhhh....Ohh, Oh, fuck, Brad.... I'm cumming!"

I kept thrusting my cock in her pussy until I blasted a small load while she screamed into my pillow.

I slowed my thrusts, loving the feeling of her convulsing pussy around my cock. I couldn't believe it, but I was still hard and ready for more. I knew that I had to get back to Tess, and I also knew that there would be more of this in the future. So, I pulled out and rolled over to catch my breath.

"Ok, back you go, Mister Brad." She winked at me as I pulled myself up.

I leaned down to kiss her one more time before leaving her to sleep in my bed.

When I got back to Tess's bed, she was softly snoring. I slipped under the covers and fell asleep.

membrain
membrain
225 Followers