My Lifestyle Experiences 01

Story Info
Introducing my future wife to the lifestyle.
2.4k words
4.03
15k
25

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 12/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
288 Followers

Thank you to those who read my works. Thanks for the follows, likes, comments, and creative criticism. I am by no means a writer, therefore there may be some grammatical errors and/or stories that may not appeal to some. All I ask is that you to to be kind and understanding as I learn more & more about writing.

I've had experiences, fantasies, and thoughts that I felt like sharing and I hope you enjoy the writings.

Some stories are completely true, some are fictional, and some are a combination of fact with some fiction (to enhance the story).

Sometimes I'll tell you whether the story is true, but sometimes I'll let you try and figure it out.

Enjoy

------------------------------------

When I was 22 I met a girl who I became good friends with. She was 18yrs old. She use to frequent the venue that I worked at, but after the place closed down we lost communication. At the age of 25, I was working at another very popular venue. One night, Sunny arrived with a girlfriend of hers named Alice. Alice was 19yrs old and couldn't get into the 21 and older event, but I pulled some strings and got her in. I was immediately attracted to Alice and told her so.

Alice was beautiful with exotic looks. She was 5'2", brunette, great body, large 36D breasts, and amazing legs. She exuded sex! Throughout the night, I would check on them (obviously to see Alice). Before they left, I gave Alice my business card and asked her to call me sometime. She smiled, said ok, and put it into her purse. I never got a call!

Strike 1

A year later, I ran into them at a festival and again, I tried to hook up with Alice. I found out then that she had been living with a guy and that's why she never called me. She was still living with him, but was in the process of moving out.

Strike 2!

A few months later I saw them at a bar, and asked Alice out again.

"I'm still living with Jeff, because I haven't been able to afford to move out yet, but we are no longer together. I would like to go out with you, with the understanding that it needs to stay on the down-low, until I move out."

Score!

We went out a few times, then she got her own place and we became a couple. After moving out, we spent 3-4 nights a week at either her place or mine. Sex was good and we were able to talk about just about anything. After a few months, I felt comfortable enough to talk to her about my fetishes.

"Do you have any fantasies?"

"Not really. Do you?"

I wasn't sure how she would react, so I said "nothing too crazy."

I had seen some bikini pics that she and her sister had taken and asked about them. "You know those pics from the lake?"

"Yeah."

"You look amazing in them."

"Thanks."

"I think they were sexy also."

"Yeah. The bikinis were pretty small. I was kind of embarrassed because they were thongs and my ass was being checked out by every guy there."

"I'll bet your tits were also. They are amazing!"

She blushed.

"If you were so embarrassed, why multiple suits on multiple days?"

"I don't know."

"I'm thinking that you weren't too embarrassed and maybe you liked guys checking you out. Be honest with me, did you like the attention?"

"I guess. Does that bother you?"

"Not at all."

She cuddled up to me and when she did, her hip hit the front of my pants. I was hard and she felt it.

"Oh my God. It excites you?"

"Yeah."

"Does the thought of other guys checking me out excite you or the fact that I liked it?"

"Both. In fact, if we're being honest, I've always had the urge to show off my girl and maybe even share her."

She pulled away slightly and I worried that she might be grossed out by my admission.

"I've heard that some men like that and that some even encourage their partner to experiment with other men. Are you one of those?"

I didn't answer, but looked down, somewhat embarrassed. She reached for my cock, held it and asked again.

"Does the thought of me with other men excite you?"

My cock throbbed.

"I guess it does. Be careful what you wish for."

Then she climbed on me and fucked me. She was soaking wet when I entered her, so I knew that the thought excited her also.

A couple of weeks later, me, Alice, and Sunny went out to a club. The club was in a hotel lobby. Sunny's current boyfriend showed up a little later and we all spent a most of the time at a table drinking, chatting, and having a good time. When the place was closing down, Sunny said "Hey look, we got a suite upstairs tonight and if you guys don't mind sleeping on a sofa-bed, you're welcome to stay."

"Let's stay." Alice whispered to me.

It was obvious that Alice wanted us to sleep in the living area, while Sunny & Joe (her boyfriend) took the bedroom, so I agreed.

We went to the suite, hung out for a bit, then Sunny & Joe retired to the bedroom. Alice wanted to use the restroom, so she knocked on the bedroom door and asked to use the restroom (access was through the bedroom) and asked Sunny for a nightshirt. I discarded my pants & shirt and got under the covers of the sofa-bed in the living area.

A few minutes later, as I lay on the bed waiting for Alice to return, I heard the 3 of them chatting it up in the bedroom. I thought nothing of it and even heard the girls giggle. After around 10 minutes, Sunny came out.

"Hey, where's Alice?"

"She's a little preoccupied right now."

I gave a concerned look. "Preoccupied?"

"Yeah. You're not the jealous type are you?"

"No, why?"

"Would it bother you, if I told you that right now Alice is playing with Joe's cock?"

I couldn't react. Part of me was excited by the knowledge that my girlfriend was currently with another guy, but part of me was jealous that I wasn't getting any! I also didn't want to seem like a freak to Sunny, by telling her that swapping or sharing turns me on.

With my silence, Sunny walked over next to the bed. It was then that I noticed that she was in a t-shirt and it looked like nothing else underneath. Her and I had known each other for a few years, but never pursued anything sexual between us, even though she had an amazing body. She climbed on the bed and slid her hand under the covers to touch my covered penis. As she slid her hand up and down my boxers, she whispered "Alice is doing this right now to Joe."

She felt my cock pulsed and said "hmmm, I guess that doesn't bother you?" And smiled. "The difference is Joe is naked, so her hand is currently wrapped around his bare cock! Does that excite you?"

My cock got harder and throbbed. She felt it and giggled. "I guess it does! Alice has been wanting to see Joe's cock ever since I told her that it was 9" long and extremely thick. She's intrigued by a cock that huge and might want to experience it. Are you ok with that?"

My cock throbbed again!

"I guess you are."

"Would it excite you to know that Alice changed into the nightshirt in the room with us and Joe got an unobstructed view of your girlfriend's naked body?"

My cock throbbed again.

"Ha ha, I guess not."

Just then Alice came back to the living area and climbed up on the bed with me. She was wearing one of Sunny's nightshirts and looked extremely sexy! As Sunny climbed off the bed, I noticed that she had no panties on and I was able to see her bare pussy from behind. It was completely smooth, with not a single hair anywhere! Very sexy! She walked back towards the bedroom and Alice said "Thank you! You weren't kidding!" and giggled. Once the door closed, she asked if I was upset or jealous. I told her "Hell no! That's hot as fuck! Was it everything you heard?"

"Oh yeah!"

"Do you want to go back in there?"

"I'm really horny now and want you to fuck me." Then she reached out, pulled the front of my boxers down and grabbed my rock solid cock.

"Is that what you were doing with Joe's cock?"

"Yeah"

"Do you want to do it again and maybe more?"

"Maybe. Are you hard right now knowing that I was just with Joe or because of seeing Sunny's luscious vagina?"

"Both! Her pussy is definitely sexy, but not as sexy as yours. I'm thinking that you should go back in there and enjoy yourself. But afterwards, I wanna hear all about it!"

"Ok. I guess you & I have all night, and if you're ok with it, I'd like to play with Joe some more. Maybe Sunny will let you sample her juicy pussy!" and she winked.

"Go for it!"

She got up, kissed me, and went back into the bedroom without even knocking! A few minutes later Sunny came back out and said "I guess you're ok with sharing Alice?"

"Sure, if it makes her happy."

"Oh, he'll definitely make her happy!" As she winked at me.

"Do you want to know what we were doing when she walked in on us?"

"Of course."

"I was giving him head and stroking his huge cock. Alice came in and got up on the bed with us and said I want some also!"

"Help yourself!"

"She put her hand around his cock and started stroking him. Then turned to me and said Why not go out and keep Tom busy? I think that I can take care of Joe's needs. So I got up and started coming out here. While I was shutting the door, I looked at the bed. Alice was on her knees, her head was in his lap and she was sliding her mouth up & down on his shaft, sucking on his huge cock! Her nightshirt had ridden up and her very wet pussy was exposed to me standing at the door! She has a beautiful vagina and I was so tempted to dive in, but decided to come and tell you what they were doing."

Then Sunny climbed on the bed and bent over to put my boxer covered penis into her mouth! She closed her lips around the side of my shaft, but my boxers were in between flesh to flesh contact. It was kinda weird, actually! At that angle, I was able to reach under her t-shirt and play with her pussy. She was soaking wet. I slid my fingers between her smooth lips with no penetration as she continued to suck my cock through my boxers.

Eventually, I slid a finger completely into her pussy and began searching for that g-spot! After a couple minutes of me finger banging her, she pulled away and said "I really want to suck your cock, and your finger feels so good in me, but I think that it may ruin our friendship if we went any further, and I wouldn't want that. Let's just let Alice & Joe enjoy each other, and we can talk about it later"

Just then, Alice exited the bedroom and came back to bed with me.

"Oh my God girl, thanks!"

"No problem!"

"He may need a little time to recoup." Then she giggled.

"I'll bet!" Then she kissed Alice on the lips. I saw their mouths open slightly then they pulled apart.

"Yummy"

"I'll say!"

Sunny went back to Joe and we spent the night with our respective partners.

"So tell me, what happened in there?"

"When I walked in Sunny was giving Joe head. His cock is huge and looked amazing, just like Sunny told me! I wanted some. I climbed on the bed and began stroking Joe's cock, as Sunny was sucking it. When she pulled off, I knew that she was offering it to me, so I started sucking him off, while stroking his huge shaft!"

"I had no panties on so I grabbed his hand, slid it under my shirt, and placed his fingers into the folds of my vagina! He moaned as he felt my soaking flower and rubbed his fingers between my lower lips. After a few minutes he pulled his hand out and lightly nudged me off of his amazing cock. I asked him what was wrong and he said that it just doesn't feel right. That I should be out here with you and Sunny should be with him. I told him that it was ok with the 3 of us, but he said not with him." She told him "ok, but just let me taste you one more time."

"He didn't respond, so I went back to sucking his cock. I tried to slide as far down his shaft that I could and when I felt as though he was getting close, I used both hands in a twisting motion on the base of his cock and continued sliding my mouth up & down his shaft, until he erupted, shooting pulse after pulse of thick semen into my mouth. I swallowed what I could, but left a little on his belly, for Sunny!" Then she smiled. "That's when I came back out here."

Joe & Sunny broke up around 6 months later, so nothing else ever happened with Alice & Joe again, although she had teased me by saying that she had fucked Joe while Sunny & he were still together.

Eventually, Alice and I began dating, became boyfriend & girlfriend, and eventually married.

On a side note, a few years after we were married, she was cleaning out an old wallet and pulled out that business card that I had given to her, when we first met. She then told me "After giving me your card that night, I had a premonition that we would one day marry. I showed it to Sunny and told her one day I'm going to marry that man! Mark my words! Then put the card away, and this is the first time I've seen it since then!"

Now if you remember, we hadn't seen each other for a few years after I gave her that card. So years later, we met again that night at the nightclub/hotel and started dating. Eventually we got married! Weird how she knew that we would, after our first encounter!

Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
288 Followers