My Lifestyle Experiences 03

Story Info
After years of asking, a wife finally agrees.
4.5k words
4.12
15.7k
21

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 12/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
282 Followers

For over 15 years, I tried to get my wife to have sex with another man, but she always said no. Being raised in a Christian household, and being (somewhat) shy and conservative, she refused. She knew from the beginning of our relationship that I was into wife-watching and hoped that someday she would do it. I had been asking her to just check out an adult website that I'd been looking at, but she refused.

Over time, she let me take nude pics of her, but made me promise to never let anyone see them. I still have them. Finally, she went along with the fantasy during sex, but always refused afterwards and said that she just can't do it. Then a breakthrough. As detailed in "My Lifestyle Experiences #2" she became involved in an online relationship with a long distance friend.

It was a purely platonic relationship at first. But eventually, due to our lack of sex, her becoming sexually frustrated, and my urging for her to take a lover, that online relationship became sexual in nature. It never went beyond sexually containing emails and just how close it came to fruition, but never did. We later discussed the effects of that relationship and the possibility of her pursuing an actual physical relationship with someone, but she still refused.

Then the real breakthrough...

We were at a party and it was getting late. We had planned to spend the night and so did some other couples and a single male that we knew. The host went to bed and it seemed as if most of the guest did also.

The wife and I noticed that nobody was around and the hot tub was vacant. So we changed in our swimsuits and headed out to indulge for a bit. When we got there, Jeff (the single male) was in the hot tub. He was good friends with the hosts and we knew him. He was actually the local pot grower and back then it was done very discreetly.

We felt comfortable getting in the tub with him there and so we got in and relaxed. At one point, I needed to use the restroom. I got up and left them alone. The bathroom was just on the other side of the wall from the hot tub and with the window ajar, I was able to hear their conversation.

Jeff asked her if she wanted to smoke and she said yes. He rose from the tub and that's when she realized that he was naked. He grabbed the pipe on the table, lit it up, and handed it to my wife. She could not help but notice that even though his cock was flaccid, it was huge. He remained standing with his cock right in front of my wife's eyes. She couldn't help but stare at it. My dick is 6" long (hard), and average girth. Jeff's cock was at least 6-1/2" long flaccid and very thick.

At one point she said that it was very good weed. He said "I'll trade you some, for a peek." He looked down at her 36D breasts that were floating above the water and smiled. She blushed.

"Oh my God, Jeff. I can't do that. I'll pay for the weed."

"Aw, don't be shy. You don't have to, but whatever."

Then he sat on the edge of the tub with his legs slightly spread. Now, his cock and his balls were within eyesight of my wife. She looked at his cock again and it was now semi-hard and probably around 7-1/2" long. As they continued to smoke, he continued to stare at her breasts and started rubbing his cock. Her eyes grew large when he became fully erect and easily 8".

"I hope you're not offended, but your breasts look amazing. I could just imagine how they look bare. Are they natural?"

"Jeff, stop."

"Come on. Are they?"

"Yeah."

The weed was starting to get to her and she was visibly turned on, staring at his cock.

"You know...."

"What?"

"Never mind."

"Aw, don't be shy." She repeated his response to her earlier in their conversation. She giggled, obviously feeling the effects of the weed.

"Come on Jeff."

"Ok. Don't be offended, but one girl that I dated had huge breasts like yours and hers were the only ones that were big enough and perfect for tittie fucking. She told me that other guys tried also, but my cock was the only one that was the perfect size to tittie fuck her. We did it a lot, with me cumming between them, her neck and face. She got off on facials!"

"Oh my God, Jeff."

"Have you ever done that."

Alice was just high enough and horny enough, to respond.

"Some of my previous boyfriends have tried, but only one of them was perfect. kinda llike you and your previous lover."

"What about Tom?"

"He's not as big." She responded bashfully.

"Sorry."

Meanwhile, I shut the patio door loudly and returned to the pool. Jeff had gotten back into the tub and Alice was visibly flustered. We stayed for a bit longer, then went to our room. As soon as we entered the room, her suit came off and she dropped to her knees.

She pulled my trunks down and proceeded to blow me with more enthusiasm than normal. Once hard, she directed me to lie down, then climbed up and mounted me. Her pussy was soaking wet, not only from the hot tub, but deep within her vagina. Obviously, her conversation and seeing Jeff's cock had her aroused.

She closed her eyes fucked me like a mad woman. It was more than obvious that his cock had stirred something on her that she never thought would happen. After we both came, we laid back and she had a seductive, pleasing, smile on her face. I asked her what got into her and she said you did. Then laughed. I asked again and she explained what had transpired at the hot tub, describing how huge Jeff's cock was and how he was getting hard staring at her breasts.

"He asked for a peek."

"What?"

"He wanted to see my bare tits. He said that he'd trade me some weed for a look at them."

"You should've showed him."

"Are you crazy! Then have him go back and tell our friends that I showed them to him?"

"Who cares? They're beautiful and should be showed off."

"It's never gonna happen, mister."

"Never say never. You never know for sure."

She smiled

"Look, after your almost having an affair with the guy from the East Coast and now after seeing Jeff's bare cock and your discussions, do you think that you're ready to check out the website that I told you about?"

Timidly, she said "maybe" and smiled at me. The next night we signed up for Adult Friend Finder and started checking it out. She wore a light flowing nightgown that went to her thighs (and nothing else). I wore boxers.

We made out for a while (which she loves) and I opened the site up. Once she started looking at it, she wasn't turned off by it, but didn't seem enthusiastic about it and still said that she didn't want to fuck another guy. I noticed that as we went from profile to profile, she appreciated the pics of handsome, younger guys with slightly larger cocks than mine.

On a side note: she had only had 3 lovers prior to me. 2 of the guys she had been with were about the same size as me. But the other guy was extremely large. She figured about 9" long and very thick. She said that sex with him was sometimes unsatisfactory because it hurt and he couldn't bury his entire cock into her without hitting her cervix! I've told her that because she's since birthed kids, I'm sure that a larger cock probably wouldn't hurt now and would most likely feel pretty good inside of her.

I knew that she was FB friends with the ex-boyfriend (with the huge cock) and told her that she should somehow mention to him that now that he's married, she's happy that he found someone who can "handle" him. If he questions that comment, she can tell him that "his" was the largest she's ever been with and how it hurt back then. I told her that my hope is that he asks her if since she's now had kids, does she still think the sex would be painful. She told me "No Way!"

I talked her into signing up to the website (as a couple), so that she could talk with others about the lifestyle and gather more information. She agreed, but she still refused to sleep with anyone else. She wrote in our profile that we were curious about the lifestyle, but had never done anything like this before. She described the kind of man that turns her on and posted a couple pics of her (revealing, but not showing any bare breast, ass, or pussy). No face pics either. Seeing her pics on line was enough to get me going, so we fucked immediately and said that we would go back to the site next week.

The following weekend, we prepared ourselves for a romantic, sex-filled night and went to the site to check out profiles together. When we signed on, there were quite a few messages from men and couples that wanted to meet us. We looked through them and found a few that piqued our interest. We also found that there was a group of couples & singles within a 50 mile radius of us. As we looked through the profiles and pictures, I brought my hand down below her nightgown and touched her pussy. SHE WAS SOAKING WET!

At this point I left her to continue cruising the site as I went down between her legs. Her taste and scent was amazing and I immediately went to work on her pussy. Eventually, she moaned, set the laptop on the nightstand, and was on the verge of cumming before asking me to come up. I removed her nightgown and slid into her sopping pussy.

As I looked at the laptop, I saw that she had gone back to looking at the profile of a single guy named Chris (that she had shown interest in earlier). He had "liked" our profile and commented on my wife's sexy body. He hoped to meet someday and lived within 15 minutes from us. He was slightly younger than us, good looking, with an athletic build, and he had a large cock (around 7-1/2" long). I made a mental note to contact him, because at this point, I figured that there was some hope of realizing my fantasy with him!

After becoming friends with some of the people on the site, she was a little more open to "being friends" with some of the locals. A few times after going online and chatting with people, we had sex and her pussy was always soaking wet. I now knew that she was interested (and turned on) by the sex involved, but she still insisted that she would not fuck anyone else.

After another few months, we were invited to a Meet & Greet about an hour from our home. I told her that we should go, in order to get more information about the lifestyle from some of the wives there. She agreed and we planned to drive home afterwards, so as to not be "tempted"to invite anyone to a hotel room. We had a great time.

After a few more months she agreed for us to meet a man named Rob for drinks, but nothing more. His profile said that he loves oral sex (both giving and receiving) and that he was around 7" long and very thick. His pics showed that he was.

Initially we said that we would never meet anyone who lived close by, in the event that we'd accidentally run into them in public. It turned out that Rob lives very close to us, but we had already committed to meeting him, so we did. We met at the bar of a local restaurant and it seemed to go ok.

When we got home she seemed a little distracted. I asked her why and she said that as she was exiting the restroom Rob was just getting there and spoke with her in the restroom vestibule. As they spoke he moved closer and told her that he wanted a kiss. (I had previously told him that kissing is her Achilles heel and that she loves to kiss).

She told him that she didn't feel right about doing it behind my back. He smiled and said "you're not saying that you don't want to, but that you don't want to do it behind your husband's back?" She said " I guess" and smiled at him.

"Look, we met on a swingers website and he brought you here to meet me. We both know that he wants you to enjoy another man and I'm sure he'll be excited to learn that we at least kissed."

He moved in closer, lifted her chin, and moved in for a kiss. She was excited and tipsy, so she didn't pull away. As his lips touched hers, she gave in to the kiss, eventually opening her mouth to accept his tongue. They made out for a few minutes, during which he pulled her close and she felt his rather large cock against her stomach.

She loves to french kiss, so she really got into it. One of his hands moved to massage her large breasts, while the other moved to her ass, to pull her tight against his growing hard on. Her pussy got moist from the sexual encounter as they continued to make out.

They heard someone coming into the area, so they separated and she returned to the table while he used the restroom. She looked flustered and embarrassed, but acted normal. Eventually, we left for home, telling Rob that we would talk about the evening and I would get back to him.

At home, she told me about what happened in the vestibule and that his cock felt huge but she was nervous about the entire encounter and allowing him to kiss her, and accepting his tongue in her mouth but that he was an amazing kisser and it really turned her on. I told her that I was glad that they made out and wished it would've gone further.

"Did you enjoy kissing him?"

"Uh huh."

"Was he a good kisser"

"Oh yeah. He lightly kissed my lips, then softly sucked on my lower lip. When I didn't pull away, he licked my lips and I opened my mouth! We french kissed passionately right there in the vestibule, with his tongue entering my mouth and eventually, mine entering his!

Surprisingly, as he felt my breasts, I enjoyed it and even more so, when I felt how hard his cock felt against me! It felt huge. I still won't fuck another guy, but our encounter was exciting."

This was too much for me, so I mounted her. She was soaking wet and a lot more animated during the entire time, cumming almost instantly! A week later, during sex, I asked her again if she'd consider exploring more of the lifestyle. She said that since I was excited about the news of her kissing Rob, that she may be interested in another meeting with him, but again insisted that she would not fuck him.

She said that he was a great kisser and she's ok kissing him and maybe letting his hands roam, but I was the only one who would reap the benefits and get to fuck her. I told her that I was ok with whatever happens and that I'm just glad that she's open to meeting him again.

"Since you like the way he kisses, If you kissed again, that would be great. If you make out passionately, even better. I'm actually hoping that it goes beyond that. Just please relax and enjoy yourself, and don't let your upbringing or guilt get in the way! He made your pussy wet the last time and I'm sure he will again."

"Ok, I'll try to relax, but again, I'm not gonna fuck him!"

We scheduled another get together at a local hotel bar and we got a room there, in case it got too late to drive home.

"Why get a room?"

"Look, you guys were interrupted the last time that you were just kissing. I don't want you to stop what you're doing, due to other people. We can get comfortable in the room without you having to fuck him, if that's what you want. But if you do decide to go further, I'm 100% ok with it and nobody will disrupt the flow. Ultimately, watching you letting loose and fucking another man without any inhibitions, is my ultimate fantasy!"

"Ok look, kissing him was exciting and letting him cop a feel is ok. We may even go a little further, like touching each other or maybe even oral, but I'm not gonna fuck him."

"That's all I ask."

After about 2 hours at the bar and many drinks, we were all feeling good. When the bartender mentioned last call, we wanted to continue our conversation, so decided to go to the room. In the room, we sat and drank some more from the mini bar. The room was set up with board games and other activities. I told her to grab something from there to entertain us with and she came back with a deck of cards.

My wife is very good at poker and she bragged about it to Rob. She suggested we play a few hands. Rob said "if you're so good maybe you want to wager on a few hands". My wife looked at me and I said "up to you". She asked Rob what he wanted to play for and he said clothing! She was feeling good, tipsy, and confident, so she agreed.

After around 30 minutes, Rob & I were both down to our underwear. Alice was down to her bra and skirt, and had chosen to remove her panties, before her skirt. Rob lost the next hand and made a show of removing his boxers. His cock was semi-hard and an impressive 6"-7" without being fully erect. Alice said "wow Rob!" He smiled and we played the next hand.

Alice lost but did not want to remove her bra or skirt, so she said "is there anything else I can do instead?" Rob had won the hand and told her "since you like my cock, you can stroke it for 5 minutes instead of removing clothing." She wasn't sure about physical contact but decided that it was better than exposing her tits or pussy to him. So she hesitantly agreed.

He laid back on the bed and she climbed up next to him, reached over and began stroking his cock. She started slow at first but eventually got into it and started really stroking him good! She did a great job and it looked like he may cum, but time ran out before he did. We played the next hand and I lost, so I removed my underwear. Now the 2 of us guys were completely naked and my wife still had her bra & skirt on.

She lost the next hand and asked "could I just stroke you again instead of removing any more clothing?" Rob said "you've already done that. How about a 5 minute blow job?" By now he was fully erect and really wanted his dick sucked. She looked at me. I know that she loves giving head so I said "go ahead". She tried to convince him to just let her stroke his cock again, but he said "come on, you've already done that! Every time you lose, it'll get easier and easier to just jack me off. You need to do something different. You've got a beautiful mouth and I know that you really know how to move that sexy tongue of yours! I'd love to have you suck my cock. I'll bet you're great at it" as he looked at me for confirmation. "She is!" She blushed!

She finally agreed. Once again he laid down and she stroked him a few times before tentatively going down on him. She kissed the head, then began licking the top part of his shaft while stroking the lower part. After his cock was completely wet with her saliva, she took the head into her mouth before sliding down his shaft. "OMG that feels good!" She smiled and look up at him. Up & down she went taking more & more of his huge dick into her mouth! She was now really getting into sucking his cock and we all loved it! Watching her suck another man's cock was amazing. This is the first time that I actually watched her perform on another man.

I could tell that she really liked his cock in her mouth and was really getting into it. As she sucked his cock, I moved to the edge of the bed and worked my hand under her skirt to her bare pussy. She was soaking wet and started moaning as she sucked his cock while I fingered her pussy. Just then he slid his hand into her bra and began playing with her tits. I saw that she was extremely turned on and didn't stop him, so I reached over and unhooked her bra. As it fell away Rob was treated to the site of her bare tits and hard nipples. My wife's beautiful 38D breast were now in the hands of another man! Her areolas are silver dollar size, and dark in complexion, with nipples that stand out when she's excited.

By now the timer had gone off but she was too into the blowjob to stop.

She really started sucking his cock and stroking the shaft until eventually he couldn't hold back. "Oh shit! I'm gonna cum! That's it baby, suck my cock. Here it comes. You want my cum?" She kept going and moaned. "I'm gonna cum in your beautiful mouth! Are you going to swallow it all?" She kept going! "Here it comes baby!" As he came in her mouth, I could see his body jerking! Her mouth worked on his cock and I could see her struggling to swallow his cum!

She swallowed most of his cum but kept stroking and sucking. After a few minutes, she lifted off of his cock. Some of his cum still oozed from the tip. She turned to me, opened her mouth, and showed me that she still had some of his cum in her mouth! Then she swallowed it and said "mmm, so good!"

Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
282 Followers
12