My Lifestyle Experiences 04

Story Info
After a failed attempt, a wife is finally fucked by another.
5.3k words
4.17
5.7k
14

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 12/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
289 Followers

For over 15 years, I tried to get my wife to have sex with another man, but she always said no. Being raised in a Christian household, and being (somewhat) shy and conservative, she refused. She knew from the beginning of our relationship that I was into wife-watching and hoped that someday she would do it. I had been asking her to just check out an adult website that I'd been looking at, but she refused.

Over time, she let me take nude pics of her, but made me promise to never let anyone see them. I still have them. Finally, she went along with the fantasy during sex, but afterwards would always refuse to actually do it and would say that she just went along with the fantasy talk (during sex), because she knew that I liked it. Finally, there were a couple breakthroughs.

As detailed in "My Lifestyle Experiences 02", she became involved in an online relationship with a long distance friend, that evolved into sexual in nature. They had planned to meet to consummate the relationship, but just days prior to their meeting, guilt set in and she called the meeting off. I confronted her afterwards and she admitted to the online relationship, but swore nothing physical ever happened between them. I was actually disappointed that she didn't follow through and even more disappointed that she vowed to never talk to him again. She didn't.

The second breakthrough happened at a party at a friend's house as described in "My Lifestyle Experiences 03". After the party ended, we encountered a male friend in the hot tub. When I left them to use the restroom, she discovered that he was actually nude in the tub. For the first time in our marriage, she was exposed to the sight of another man's bare penis. His cock was very large and it was just inches from her eyes. He also propositioned her to flash her breasts in exchange for some weed.

She refused and once in our room, she told me what had transpired in the tub.

"I can't believe that he was so casual about showing me his penis."

"Hey, if I had a cock as big as you say his is, I'd show it off too."

"You're a pig."

"Did you like seeing his cock."

"It actually surprised me."

"Was it as big as John's?"

"I guess."

"Did it make you horny?"

"It's only natural for some sort of arousal, when seeing a bare penis, but not like I wanted him (or anything)."

"You should've shown him your tits. I mean, after all he showed you his cock, right?"

"I'm not letting any man except my husband see my breasts."

"Too bad."

Afterwards, we went to bed and she was extremely horny. She fucked me like never before.

"Wow, someone was horny."

"I guess." She said shyly.

"You can't tell me that it wasn't because of what happened outside, right?"

"Maybe" she said bashfully.

"Why don't we check out that website that I've been asking you to check out, when we get home?"

"Ok, but only to check it out and no guarantees that it'll lead to anything or any extramarital sexual activity."

"Fair enough."

We checked it out and she showed some interest in the site. After a few months, she agreed to meet with a guy that we had been messaging from the website. We ended up in a hotel room with him where various sexual acts took place between them, including both of the performing oral sex on each other.

After she came, she decided that she would allow him to fuck her. I was in heaven! But then, after cumming already, he could not attain an erection sufficient enough to penetrate her pussy. As a result, he was only able to get the head of his cock inside of her. She wanted to get fucked, but he couldn't do it. So he dressed and left.

Afterwards, she said that although she had a good time and it was exciting to have some sexual activity with another man, she would not do it again, even though she never got fucked. Once again, she said "I've done it for you. No more!"

After months of asking her to reconsider, Chris (the guy who she was first attracted to from the website) began sending messages again. He indicated that he had previously been starting a new relationship and withdrew from any activities, while he was courting the other woman. He hadn't been on the site for a few months, but was now available again and was very interested in meeting us. Eventually Alice agreed to meet for drinks. I rented a room at the same hotel and she spent hours in the room, getting ready for our "date".

After "prepping" herself and taking a soothing, relaxing bath, Alice exited the tub and I noticed that she had shaved her armpits, her legs, and her pubic hair, except for a small patch on her mons, just above her vulva. Her labia were stimulated and extended outward, looking sexy and beautiful. As she bent (away from me) to release the drain plug, I could see that her perineum and asshole were smooth also.

After drying off, I watched her harness her large breasts into a lace, see-through bra, then reach for her shorts. Being that this would be a casual meeting, Alice had planned to wear tight, stretchable button-up white shorts and a green t-shirt. She proceeded to pull the shorts on without panties and it thrilled me to know that my wife would not be wearing any undergarments tonight. Basically, her pussy and asshole would be just below her shorts and more accessible. Her makeup was perfect.

Once at the bar conversation was flowing and I could see the attraction between the two of them, in both of their eyes and body movements. After around an hour of conversation and drinks, Chris left to the restroom. As soon as he was gone, I asked Alice if she wanted to go to the room.

"Just us?" She shyly questioned.

"No. I think Chris should come also. Is that ok?"

She bashfully nodded her head yes.

Union his return...

"So, we're thinking of going to the room for a nightcap. Are you game?"

"Absolutely."

The ride to the room was nerve wrecking for the two of us because deep down, we knew that tonight could be the night that another man takes my wife's marital cherry and successfully has sexual intercourse with her, in my presence. In the room, Alice and Chris got into a discussion about things that could be done to enhance our profile on the website.

"Pull up your profile and I'll show you."

Chris sat on the seat at the desk and Alice signed on and went to our profile. I sat on the cushioned chair a few feet away. As she stood in front of him, signing on, Chris could not help but look at her ass, noticing the absence of panty lines.

"No panties?" He mouthed to me behind Alice's back.

I smiled and shook my head "no."

"Here, sit down, while I show you." Tapping his lap.

Alice sat and they went through the steps on our profile. Once completed, Alice turned to thank him.

"Why not thank me with a kiss?"

She looked at me and I nodded yes.

"Ok." She said bashfully.

Still sitting on his lap, Alice slightly turned and kissed his lips. Once she finished, Chris began kissing her neck. Her neck is an erogenous zone for her and Alice closed her eyes. Chris reached around and found her breasts. He massaged them as she sat on his lap.

"Oh my God. Did I do that to you?" She whispered seductively to him.

"What?" I said.

"Chris is hard." She whispered to me.

"How's it feel?" He asked.

"Big.... and hard." She smiled and teased.

"Kiss me again."

Alice tilted her head back and Chris let go of his hold on her breast. As they made out, Chris grabbed Alice's hand and moved it between them, so she was now touching his covered cock. His left hand went back to her left breast and began massaging it through her thin top. As she held his covered cock, Chris's right hand slid into the waistband at the front of her shorts, straight to her pussy.

"Wow, you're soaking wet." He said

She blushed and said "It seems like you're excited also."

"Who wouldn't be?" As he slid a finger between the delicate petals of her moist flower, burying it deep within her vagina.

"Oh! Mmmm, I can't believe that your finger is inside of me, Chris. It feels good."

"Get up." He told her.

Alice looked at him questionably but still rose and turned to face him. As she did, Chris unbuttoned the row of buttons at the front of her shorts. Once loose, his fingers went to the waistband on each of her hips and began lowering her shorts. As her small patch of pubic hair was revealed, Chris took in a deep breath.

"Beautiful."

As her shorts hit the floor, Chris helped Alice to spread her legs a bit. As his fingers slid through the folds of her vaginal entrance, Alice closed her eyes and moaned.

"Mmmm."

Chris then slid his finger in and out of my wife's vagina and my cock could not have been harder! After a few minutes, Chris stood from the chair and dropped his pants. He wore no underwear and Alice's eyes grew big as his huge, hard cock was revealed. It was already erect and was probably 8" to 8.5" long and thicker than usual. It was much longer and thicker than my penis, which she had been used to for the past 15 years! I could see the lust, the want, and the need in her eyes and at that point, there was no doubt in my mind, that his cock would soon be inside of my wife's once-faithful pussy.

I too was excited knowing that soon his huge cock would be sliding in and out of my wife's pussy. The anticipation was killing me and part of me wanted it to happen immediately. But a part of me wanted to observe as they worked to the final act of sexual intercourse. I knew that she loved and enjoyed foreplay and also knew that she would want this sexual encounter to last a long time.

Chris had previously told me that he is multi-orgasmic and had a fairly quick recovery rate. He also said that he was free to stay as long as we wanted him to. So I knew that after the first time, he would want to and be able to fuck her multiple times throughout the night. Alice continued to stare at his cock, so Chris placed his hands on her shoulders and eased her down to her knees.

Once there, she looked up at Chris and reached out to touch his cock. He smiled at her and she returned the smile, before beginning to stroke his fully erect cock. She continued to masturbate him as the lust in her eyes was unmistakable. She wanted this man's cock to please her in multiple ways and she was determined to make it happen. Even if she had to do it in the presence of her husband.

Eventually, she lowered her eyes to look at the magnificent specimen in her hands and moved her head towards his cock. She kissed the tip as Chris looked down upon her. Then she licked the tip and inserted the head of his cock into her mouth.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" He moaned.

Alice removed his cock from her mouth and said "you like that", as she continued to stroke his shaft.

"Hell Yeah!" He admitted.

"Then you'll love this." She teased.

Alice lowered her mouth over the top of his cock and slowly slid her lips down his shaft. After 3"-4" of his cock was within her mouth, she began sucking and licking his cock, while continuing to stroke his exposed shaft. Chris threw his head back and ran his fingers through my wife's hair. Alice sucked and stroked her lovers cock rapidly, hoping to get him to fill her mouth with his seed. But it was not to be (just yet).

Chris gingerly pushed her away. As she looked up at him on her knees, he reached down and lifted her shirt up and off of her upper body. He then admired her large 36D breasts encased like trophies in her diaphanous bra. Her large dark areola and fully erect nipples were plainly visible in the shear material of her expensive bra. Although visible, Chris felt as if he needed to free her breasts and worship them.

"Come up here."

Alice stood and Chris reached out to her cleavage, to unclasp the clasps of her bra, between her large breasts. Alice stopped him and I thought that maybe she was having second thoughts, as she turned to me.

Bashfully, yet sexily she whispered "Please removed this for Chris."

There it was! My wife was asking me to unveil her bare breasts to the only other man to see her like this, since she married me. Her bra was the last article of clothing covering her nakedness, before her entire nude body would be revealed to another man, her new lover! She smiled at me knowing that this was something that we would be doing together (as a couple) and something that she would never do without my being there or my knowledge.

Chris stood in front of her as I slipped in behind her.

"Mmmm" she moaned as she felt my erection against her ass, as my body pressed against her backside. She lifted her arms and I slid my arms around her chest. Being familiar with removing her clothing, my fingers found the clasps of her bra and began to unclasp them. Once loose her bra remained covering her large breasts. I kissed her neck and slid my hands below the cups, to feel my wife's breasts for the last time as a faithful wife.

"Mmmm" she moaned again.

Slowly, I removed my hands and in the process, exposed my wife's bare breasts to her new lover. A man who would enjoy the feel, touch, and taste of her breasts. I continued to remove the straps from her arms and completely removed her bra, as Chris stared at her amazing breasts.

"Wow, Tom. Your wife's breasts are amazing."

"I know. But tonight, they're yours."

"Hello.... I'm right here, guys." Alice teased.

Everyone chuckled.

Immediately, Chris bent to begin worshipping my wife's large breasts. He licked, sucked and nibbled on one breast, while his fingers tweaked the nipple on her other breast. Her nipples stood out long and hard, indicating that she was extremely aroused. He would alternate between sucking her nipples and the bare flesh of her large mammaries. After a few moments, I noticed that he had left his mark on the untanned area of one of her breasts. He had left a hickey on the pale skin of her side-boob.

That hickey would remind me (for a few days) that another man had his mouth on her breasts. Alice noticed it also. She looked at it, then looked at me (looking at it) and smiled. She knew that we would talk about it later and that it excited both of us.

Soon he walked her to the bed and laid her down. She laid back and naturally spread her legs. Chris spread them a little further apart and found his home between them. He slid down and feasted on her vagina, savoring her vaginal fluid that was flowing abundantly from it. He was good at cunnilingus and Alice was the latest recipient of his oral skills.

Still fully dressed, I watched as he licked between the folds of my wife's vaginal entrance. The petals of her flower glistened with a combination of her vaginal fluid and his saliva. He sucked on her extended labia as he rubbed her clitoral hood with his thumb. I watched as her love pearl became unsheathed and made its presence. Her clitoris grew as his thumb caressed it carefully. Once it was fully exposed, Chris moved up her slit to lick, then suck on her clit.

Alice's hips rose and bucked as her loved button was stimulated. Moans escaped her mouth and she even hummed due to the pleasure that her pussy was receiving. (She later told me that her whole body tingled as he worshiped her clit). As her hips rose, Chris eased a finger into her love canal. Her eyes were closed as she enjoyed her vaginal manipulation.

"Ohhhhhhh."

"You like that?" I whispered.

"Oh babe. I'm sorry, but it feels so good." She moaned to me.

"Don't be sorry, hun. Enjoy it. That's why we're here, right?"

"I guess. But it feels odd that another man is giving me so much pleasure as my husband watches."

"Don't worry about me. Just enjoy the feeling as your new lover pleases you."

"Why don't you get undressed?" She asked.

"I'm fine right now. Just enjoy what you're feeling."

"Oh, I'm enjoying it all right." She smiled.

I smiled

"Oh God. That feels so good, Chris."

I could hear the sounds of her pussy juice as Chris lapped them up. His hand movement picked up speed and I could hear the sloppiness of his hand splashing her vaginal fluid against her fuckhole as his finger repeatedly entered and exited her love canal. Her hands went to his head and she pulled him deeper into her cunt.

"Oh fuck, yesssss." Alice moaned as Chris introduced another finger to her love tunnel. He was trying to stretched the walls of her vagina to eventually accommodate the entry of his thick cock to her tight pussy. I watched as her fingers ran through his hair and knew that she was on the verge of an intense orgasm.

"Oh shit. I'm gonna cum.... Yes, right there lover. Oh fuck your fingers feel so good inside of me and your mouth is amazing. Yes, Yes. Oh, Oh, Oh YESSSSS!!! FUCKKkk. I'm cumming! Yesssss. Ooh, Mmmmm."

I watched as my wife's whole body tensed up. Her legs wrapped around her lover's neck, as her toes curled. I almost ejaculated myself, just from watching my wife cum from receiving oral pleasure from another man. It was amazing.

"Mmmm. Oh. Oh. FUCKKKKKKKK!

My wife had her first orgasm (as a married woman), with a man other than her husband.

"Fuck, that was good. Kiss me."

Chris moved up the bed, between my wife's legs and I knew before either of them, where this was going next. As they kissed passionately, Chris's huge cock slid into place. His bulbous cock head had slipped right up to the entrance of her vagina and was poised for entry. Once they realized that his cock was that close to penetration, they looked into each others eyes, for a few seconds.

Alice closed her eyes and Chris pushed forward. Although extremely tight, his cock entered her pussy and slid a couple of inches in.

""Oh my God. Your cock is inside of me."

"Not completely." He said.

"WAIT!" You need to use a condom."

"Oh fuck. I'm sorry. I forgot." He apologized and pulled out.

"Don't apologize, just hurry up and get that rubber!" Alice needed his cock and needed it right then.

Chris reached for his pants and quickly grabbed a condom from his pocket. He ripped open the package and slid the condom on. I couldn't help but watch as he slid the condom down his huge shaft, to cover his fully erect cock. He rushed back to Alice and got back between her legs. Alice placed both of her hands on his cheeks and looked into his eyes.

"Ok Chris. Fuck me."

With that, she reached down and grasped his condom covered cock and placed it back at the entrance to her opening. There's just something totally erotic about watching the love of your life, the woman you married, the woman who's vagina has been exclusively yours, reach out and guide her new lover's cock to its new home. Her pussy was still dilated from his earlier penetration, so Chris pushed forward and his cock entered her cunt.

"Oh God, that feels so good." She moaned seductively.

"I'm just getting started, babe."

Then he pulled back and pushed back in sliding more cock into her once faithful pussy.

"Oh Yessssss."

Chris pulled back and pushed forward multiple times until his entire cock bottomed out. Once there, Alice held him still.

"Don't move." She whispered to him.

Alice wrapped her legs around him and moaned. She looked at me and smiled. She knew that this was the moment that I had been waiting for and asking her to do, for over 15 years.

"Thank you." I mouthed to her.

"I love you." She mouthed back.

Although another man had his entire cock buried inside my wife's vagina, her and I still communicated our love to one another. I could tell that she was enjoying her new lover and it thrilled me. After 15 years of asking, my ultimate fantasy became reality. She once again closed her eyes and spoke to Chris.

"Yesssss. You did it, Chris. Now fuck me."

And he did. He pulled out and push his cock into her now unfaithful pussy over and over again, enjoying the tightness of a vagina that had only experienced an average size penis for the past 15 years. She was enjoying the feel of the thicker, longer cock of another man, a man who wasn't her husband.

Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
289 Followers
12