My Lifestyle Experiences 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
282 Followers

The feel and thought of the whole situation had her in a state of euphoria the entire time. After around 15 minutes, Chris reached below her legs and lifted them above his shoulders. His cock was surpassing depths within her vagina that had not been penetrated in almost 20 years and she loved it.

"Oh my God, you're so deep."

"And your pussy is so tight. I love the feel of my cock inside of you."

"Me too." She responded bashfully.

Chris began pounding her pussy in this position. Sloshing sounds of her soaking wet vagina could be heard throughout the room.

"Not so hard. Your cock feels great in me, but you're torturing my cervix." She teased him.

Chris continued his assault on her pussy, but refrained from bottoming out anymore. The room began to take on an aroma of sex. They spent the next 30 minutes engrossed in uninterrupted, passionate sex. Chris alternated from kissing and sucking her breasts, to passionately kissing her. Their tongues loved each others while hands caressed each others body. They went from animalistic sex to actual love making. Yes, my wife was making love to another man and I loved it. All the while, his huge cock was being massaged by the walls of her tight vagina, and she was enjoying every inch of it.

Finally "I'm gonna cum." He groaned

"Pull out." Alice said.

"Why, I've got a condom on."

"Just please pull out." She repeated.

As Chris pulled out, Alice gingerly pushed him to his back. Once there, Alice returned to his cock, took off the condom and began stroking and sucking on his cock. Within a couple of minutes, Chris was shooting rope after rope of his seed into my wife's mouth. Alice clamped down on his cock and swallowed every drop. Once his cock softened, Alice let it slip from her mouth and laid down next to her new lover.

They rested for around 30 minutes, then Alice left to the restroom. I was seated at the desk, looking at various things on my laptop. Upon her return, she laid next to him and they whispered to each other. There were a few giggles, but I couldn't hear what they were saying. Then it got quiet. As I looked over at them, they were kissing. The kiss was extremely romantic but was also passionate (none the less).

Her hand caressed his cheek as his mouth closed around her lower lip. After a few moments, her mouth opened to accept his tongue and the kiss became even more passionate. Then I watched his hand caress her cheek and her hand slid down to his cock. It was semi-erect and I knew that soon enough, it would be hard enough to pleasure her again. They continued to kiss until his cock was fully erect. He whispered to her and she slid down his body, leaving kisses along the way down.

Once her face was at his crotch, she grasped his cock and moved it to her mouth. Once again, my wife was performing fellatio on a man who wasn't her husband. Her head bobbed up and down taking her lover's cock deep into her mouth. After a while she needed his cock in her again. I watched as my wife straddled her lover's body, then reached out to guide his erect cock to her pussy. Just before entry, she remembered.

"Fuck! We need a rubber."

With her straddling her lover's body, she looked at me, then back at Chris.

"Tom, can you grab a rubber out of my pants pocket?" Chris asked

With no real choice....

"Sure."

I got up, went to his pants, reached into the pocket and removed the condom. I brought it over to them and was gonna give it to Chris, but my wife stopped me. She looked at me seductively and asked

"Can you open it for us, babe?" As she gave me a seductive look.

I thought "what the fuck, why not?" Like a man opening a condom for his own use, I ripped open the package and gave the lubricated prophylactic sheath to my wife. It was kinda weird handing a lubricated Magnum rubber to my wife, for her to slide onto her lover's cock. I watched as my wife brought it to his erect penis. She place the reservoir above the tip of his cock, making sure to leave enough space to accommodate his semen quantity.

Then I watched her begin unrolling the condom down her lover's shaft. I noticed that due to her leaving so much of the condom past the tip, the rest of it only covered about half of his cock. I looked at it questionably and Alice looked at me. Then she mouthed to me "we want to feel what it's like to fuck bare flesh to bare flesh."

Then she rose and brought her pussy to his cock. I stood behind her and watched as inch after inch of Chris's cock slid into my wife's vagina. The view was incredible! At one point, when the condom covered portion of his cock that was embedded in her pussy, her bare labia were wrapped around the bare skin of his cock and it looked as though he was going to fuck her bareback.

Then she began fucking him. She rode up and down his cock and I watched as the bare skin of his cock glistened with my wife's vaginal secretions. I was tempted to slide a finger down there and scoop up some of her fluid, but decided against it. This was too good to take a chance of either of them freaking out with my physical involvement. Besides, I didn't want to chance inadvertently touching his cock in my quest to get some of my wife's pussy juice.

This time she remained in the cowgirl position, with her switching from sliding up and down his cock to sliding back and forth, thus rubbing her clit on his pelvic bone. Eventually, he buried his cock completely in her vagina, grabbed her hips, and slid her back and forth until they came together. She bucked her hips as she came and he stiffened his body, raising his hips to get maximum penetration into my wife's love canal.

Once his penis softened, Alice rose and reached down to grasp the condom. But as his cock slid out, the condom fell off of his cock and his semen puddled on his crotch. They both giggled at the mess, and fortunately the condom came off after his cock had exited her vagina, so none of his seed had entered her body.

Chris went the restroom to wash his crotch off and upon his return he spooned with Alice. After resting another 30 minutes again, Alice put on a kimono-type small satin robe and went out on the balcony to have a smoke. After a few minutes, Chris went to join her. I watched through the sheer drapes as he slid in behind her and wrapped his arms around her. A few minutes later, he was nibbling on her neck and earlobes.i turned away for a couple of minutes, and when I turned back, Chris had her robe open and was fondling her breasts out in public.

I didn't know if anyone saw or was watching them, but it was arousing to me to imagine someone seeing her large bare breasts. Chris was moving back and forth behind Alice and upon further investigation, it looked as though the back of her robe was raised above her waist. I continued to watch and eventually, Chris pulled away. It was then that I saw his bare cock exit my wife's vagina. His cock was glistening with my wife's vaginal fluid coating his entire shaft. He had been fucking her bareback on the balcony, but did not ejaculate in her fertile vagina.

They re-entered the room and went to the bed again. This time, Chris asked me to get him another rubber. Once again, I retrieved one and gave it to him. He looked at me as I handed it to him and the look was one of gratitude. Although he just fucked her bareback, he appreciated my allowing him to fuck my wife.

They fucked for another 20 minutes, until she came again. Then he pulled out and she removed his condom. Once again, she took his cock into her mouth. She sucked and stroke his shaft, until he came in her mouth again and she swallowed all of his seed. Coming up on midnight, Chris decided to call it a night. He dressed and walked to the door. Alice wore a light robe and walked him to the door. There they made out again and Chris whispered to her.

"I had a great time."

"Me too."

"You have an amazing body and I loved being inside of you."

"Thanks. You're not too shabby yourself." She giggled.

"I'd really love to do this again."

"Me too."

Then they made out again and he left. Alice came back to bed and I reclaimed her pussy as my own. Upon entering her once-tight vagina, I realized that Chris's massive cock had stretched her pussy out and I could barely feels the walls of her vagina along my shaft. Afterwards, we lay in bed, basking in the afterglow of sex.

"Don't ask again."

"What? I thought you liked it.

"I did. But I told you only once, and I meant it. You got your wish. I allowed another man to fuck me. Another man had his cock inside of your wife's pussy multiple times tonight and it was wonderful. But, as I said before, I will only do this once for you."

The subject was dropped (for the night), but as soon as we returned home, I asked her to please do it again.

"No. Stop asking."

After a few weeks of me begging (and Chris emailing and messaging) she agreed to "only once more".

To be continued...

Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
282 Followers
12