My Lingerie-Loving Sister Moves In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had hoped 'The Night' would go away, but it never did. If I was going to discuss it, now was as a good time as any. "If that's what you want, I'll do it."

I closed my eyes and thought back to almost eight years ago. "We had both made plans to go to South Padre with whom we were dating. We had both broken up with them at almost the last minute and we had both canceled our reservations and come home instead. We weren't close as you were at UT getting ready to go to law school and I had my life at A&M. We were both in a shitty mood. Tuesday, Mom and Dad went to a friend's house for a dinner party and they'd be gone all evening. I bought a 24-pack of beer and planned on getting drunk. You decided to join me. So we drank and bitched. You looked really hot as you were wearing a crop top and short shorts. I kept thinking that if you were any other girl but my sister, I'd make a move on you."

This was back before Nora started dying her hair. She had worn her dark blond hair down below her shoulder blades. I knew at that time I shouldn't be physically attracted to my own sister, but she was so damn good-looking.

"At some point, you went on and on about how your girlfriends from UT were at South Padre getting laid every night and you were getting no action here. As a joke, I said, 'We could fuck.' It wasn't completely a joke - friends of mine from high school who knew you at UT had told me that you liked to get drunk and then have sex. I expected you to turn me down flat, but you didn't say anything."

I had a sudden urge to ask Nora something that had been bothering me for a while. "Can I ask you a question real quick?"

"Sure."

"Like I said, I had heard before 'The Night' that you liked to drink and then have sex. While we've been living together, you'll have a drink or two but you've never gotten close to drunk. And you haven't had any guys over. Did you change because of 'The Night'?"

Nora shook her head. "I don't think so. During undergrad, I studied so much more than my fellow students that it was hard to keep a boyfriend. You can tell a guy 'Not tonight - I've got to study' only so many times before he dumps you. So I studied constantly and when there wasn't anything to study, I'd blow off steam by going to a party, getting drunk, and hooking up. When I got to law school, everyone was as serious about studying as I was. Since then, I've only had long-term relationships and I've been a lot happier with them."

"So you had been looking forward to blowing off steam during that spring break?"

"Majorly."

I nodded my head. That all made sense. I continued, "After that, I talked up the idea - we were adults; life had crapped on us; let's make some lemonade. The more I talked about it, the more I wanted to do it. You stopped being my sister and became a hot babe that I could possibly score with. You weren't saying yes but you weren't saying no. When you said, 'Let's go up to my room,' I thought you were playing with my head, but I went along. We went up to your room. I kissed you on your lips, expecting you to kick me out of your room, but you kissed me back. We spent a lot of time making out. I went slow because I kept expecting you to say, 'Joke's over. Get out of here.' But you never did. I started feeling you up..."

That had been incredible. Nora had had such a great body. Still did. To touch it, to feel her tits, to squeeze her ass - something that I had thought I would never do - really fired me up. I had felt like the luckiest dude in the world. Remembering it got me rock-hard.

I resumed. "You felt me up. I took off your clothes. You took off mine. And then..."

I shook my head. I had been so fucking stupid, so fucking immature. So incredibly selfish. "And then, I pushed you onto your bed and fucked you. I lasted at most a minute. At most. Then once I came, I was done. I wanted to go to sleep. I was tired, drunk, and satisfied, so I decided we would cuddle and go to sleep. I could tell you were pissed, but you didn't say anything. You cuddled up with me, and we went to sleep. I had every intention of making it up to you in the morning. I'd wake you with kisses, make out for a while and then make you cum. Once you came, we'd fuck again if you wanted or we'd say enough. We'd do whatever you wanted."

I wasn't looking at Nora. I was saying all of this while staring at a blank TV screen.

"The next morning when I woke, I freaked out. Our fucking and sleeping together had seemed reasonable the night before, but now it seemed totally insane. What if Mom or Dad came to tell us they had made breakfast? What if they heard us making out or me making you cum as they'd walk past your bedroom door on the way from their bedroom to the kitchen? And fucking was completely out of the question. I had gotten my sister drunk and fucked her. I had used her as she had gotten only a few moments of pleasure from the fuck. And now, I had to get back in my bedroom before Mom and Dad found us."

I hated what I had done and the worst part was to come.

"I could tell you were awake so I decided to say I'm sorry and suggest that I get you off with my hand before getting out of there. I said, 'I'm sorry' and you said, 'Crap!' I knew you were pissed. I knew you were about to let me have it. And I totally deserved it. When you're angry, you're hell on wheels and I was about to get flamed. So I chickened out. I grabbed my clothes, dashed through our bathroom, and closed the door. I had said I'm sorry, I was going to let you calm down and apologize more fully later. But I knew I was a coward. I knew I was a selfish shit. I had gotten my sister drunk, taken advantage of her, and then had run when it was time to face the music."

I looked down at my hands. I had made a ball with them and had been unconsciously squeezing them hard. I stopped squeezing but kept them in a ball. "I had always considered myself a very considerate lover. It was something I was very proud of. And then with my sister, who I thought was a super person and I had always looked up to, I wasn't. Why? Why had I been so selfish? Had I always been that selfish and I had always been able to cover it up? Was there some deep envy of you that had driven me to act that way? I've wondered that so many times."

Nora said, "Finish your story."

"Okay. I heard you start the shower water and I relaxed. I had been afraid you would come into my room and kick the shit out of me. You took your shower, I took my shower. I got dressed and went to the kitchen for breakfast. Mom and Dad hadn't caught us. They didn't have any idea we had fucked. We'd tell them we had both gotten drunk the night before and let them assume we had both slept in our own beds like we had done every other night."

That brief moment of thinking everything was okay seemed so stupid now.

"I got to the kitchen and when you weren't there, I realized you weren't okay. When you came in a few minutes later, your eyes were red from crying. It was then I realized how fully I had hurt you." I shook my head again. "I thought about getting you alone and apologizing, but I decided you wouldn't want to be alone with me again. You looked like crap; you were so unhappy and it was all my fault. I couldn't take any more and took off to go shopping. The rest of spring break, every time I saw you I remembered how I had been such a shit and had hurt you so badly. I felt terrible about it. I avoided you so I wouldn't feel as terrible. After spring break, it didn't get any better. I still felt like a total shit every time I saw you. I never knew what to say to you. I continued avoiding you, even though it pissed off Mom and Dad."

I finally looked at Nora. Tears were running down her face. She wasn't sobbing. She was dabbing her cheeks with her nightshirt.

"I was shocked when you called me, asking to come over. I couldn't believe you would want to live with me after I had taken advantage of you. I did everything I could to make it up to you. I love you, Nora, and it eats me up that I hurt you so badly. Yes, we were consenting adults and all that other happy bullshit. It's still no excuse for what I did."

"So you never thought-"

Nora stopped and collected herself. While looking forward, she said, "I was in a bad mood that week. For the first time in a while, I had stayed in a long-term relationship and the asshole had dumped me just before spring break. I had so much homework coming into spring break, and I had been so looking forward to blowing off steam. I was so envious of my friends who were having a great time in South Padre. So getting shitfaced sounded good to me."

Nora looked at me. "I knew you meant it as a joke when you suggested we fuck, but I was so horny at the time that I thought about it. And then you kept hitting on me! I couldn't believe my little brother was hitting on me! So I played along. We went upstairs and I let you kiss me. You were a great kisser. The guy I had broken up with was a poor kisser, and I was enjoying getting some good kisses, so I let it go on. And on. I was feeling really horny. When you started feeling me up, I decided 'Why not? My girlfriends were getting laid, so why not me?' And you were doing everything right - going nice and slow with lots of kisses. I was so ready to fuck. And then it was over. I was so pissed." Nora shook her head. "It wasn't the worst sex I've ever had, but it was close. But then you started cuddling with me. I love to cuddle after sex. So I decided to not make a scene and instead get mine in the morning. I knew we'd have to be careful as Mom and Dad would be home, so I was thinking of quietly making out followed by taking a shower together where you'd get me off."

It sounded like if I hadn't freaked in the morning, things might have turned out okay.

"As I was drifting off, it hit me that I had fucked my little brother. What would you think of me? Would you ever tell anyone? What the fuck was I thinking when I decided to go upstairs with you?"

That didn't sound good.

"When I woke the next morning, I discovered I had slept in a funny position and I had a terrible crick in my neck. You started talking to me; I moved my head and my neck hurt like hell. That's why I said, 'Crap.' And then you took off. Once you left, it sunk in that you had said, 'I'm sorry.' I was confused, disappointed, pissed, and felt like shit. I decided to take a shower."

Tears started rolling down Nora's face again.

"In the shower, I figured things out. You thought I was a slut. A total slut." No! No! No! "And why not? I had fucked my brother. Who but a slut would fuck their brother? So you hadn't worried about satisfying me. You hadn't felt the need to give me any kind of compliment after you had sex with me. You had been disgusted waking up with your slut sister and had taken off." God, this was awful. "So when I finished my shower, I went into my room and cried. Cried about how stupid I was; about how you had lost your respect for me; about how I had lost my respect for myself."

I could see how Nora came up with the interpretation she had on our hook-up, but I had never would have guessed that was how she had interpreted things.

"When I came into the kitchen, you took one look at your slut sister and took off. You left me to explain everything to Mom and Dad. I was pissed. Who the hell were you to judge me? It was a mutual decision that said as much about you as it did about me. You avoided me for the rest of the week and every time you did, I got more pissed. You continued to avoid me over the years and every time, I got angry all over again." Nora shook her head and sighed. "You want to know why I called you after I broke up with Kevin?"

"You wanted to have a long conversation with someone who wouldn't discuss Kevin."

"No. I was in a foul mood, saw your name in my contacts, and decided to finally let you have it. I'd go over to your place, I'd tell you I've broken up with Kevin, you'd hit on me and then I'd roast you with seven years of stored-up angry comments. It would be so cathartic."

"But you didn't..." I was confused. I deserved to be flamed but she hadn't.

"Because you didn't hit on me! When I told you I had broken up with Kevin, you panicked. You were terrified of the idea that I had come over looking for sex. When you offered me a beer, I thought, 'Ho, ho! Now he's going to hit on me!' But you panicked again. I knew something was wrong, but I didn't know what. And then your empty bedroom - it was like a godsend. I badly needed personal space then. And I was certain that if I lived with you then at some point you'd comment about how I was a slut, you'd hit on me, and then I could vent all my pent-up anger"

"Nora, I never thought-"

"Let me finish. So I moved in and you never hit on me. You treated me great; like I wished Kevin had treated me. I reviewed the events of 'The Night' and you were nothing like the guy who treated me like shit that morning. Then I decided to provoke you, to push you to make some comments about me being a slut. I intentionally spilled food on my shirt so I could change into that blouse that'd show my bra." Nora laughed. "Man, did your eyes bug out! It was hilarious how you tried to act casual as you picked your jaw off the floor. But you didn't act any different towards me. Next, I let you look down my shirt. Again, it was so funny the way you practically tripped over your tongue while trying to act casual. So I did it again to see if I could get the same response. And I did it again. And again."

Nora made a motion with her hands as if she were pushing that topic aside. "Anyway - after living with you for a while, I realized I had been wrong all those years; that I had been pissed at you for a misunderstanding. I didn't want to confess how stupid I had been, so I never brought it up. But Beth was right last night - we are getting along great. This morning, I felt like it was time to get this resolved."

"I should have-"

"Don't worry about it. You've already apologized, and I've already forgiven you. Mistakes were made. We didn't communicate. It's all water under the bridge. Let's move on, okay?"

"Okay. How about a hug?"

Nora opened her arms and we hugged for a long time. It felt good to have gotten that all out.

Finally, I slapped Nora on the knee and said, "Come on - we've got two nephews to spoil."

* * * *

It was the Saturday after Thanksgiving weekend and we had a 6:30 reservation at the most expensive steak house in Houston. I was ready to go at six. Nora went into her bedroom at 5:45 and didn't come out until 6:15. When she came out, she was wearing a short, dark blue cocktail dress and matching stockings. Her lips were a dark pink and looked extra luscious. Her lashes were longer and fuller than normal. Her reddish-orange hair framed her face perfectly and provided a great contrast to her sparkling green eyes.

"You look beautiful," I said.

"Why, thank you." Nora batted her lashes at me. "And you look very sharp yourself." I was dressed in a black suit and white shirt but no tie.

Nora sauntered over to me as I waited by the door. The dress started just above her tits, leaving bare her arms and upper chest with the exception of two tiny straps. It looked like her tits alone held the dress up. Her tits seemed bigger and higher than usual. When Nora reached me, I reached out to touch a stocking to see if it was silk. Nora slapped my hand away.

"No touching."

"I thought I was going to get some feels of your lingerie so I could try to guess what you're wearing?"

Nora opened the door. "In a little bit. I want to know what you notice with only your eyes first."

In the hallway, Nora walked in front of me and swayed her hips enticingly. "Notice anything missing?" she asked over her shoulder before laughing.

"You're not wearing a bra, are you?"

Nora continued sashaying in front of me. When she got to the elevator, she pressed the button then turned to me and said, "Correct on the bra. I'm wearing a corset. I bought it especially for tonight. It gives the girls an extra lift, doesn't it?" Nora raised up a little bit, giving me a better look at her chest. "It's a short one. I don't like anything tight on my stomach. Notice anything else missing?" She taunted me with her sparkling green eyes.

"No."

Nora chuckled. The elevator doors opened and we stepped in. Once we were in, Nora took my right hand and put it on her ass. "Feel."

I touched her butt gently. The material of the dress was a soft wool that clung tightly to her body. I was stunned to actually be touching my sister's ass. I had seen it numerous times covered by panties and bikini bottoms. I had pictured it in so many beat-off sessions. But I had only grasped it one time before - that night almost eight years ago.

"Feel!" Nora commanded as she pushed her ass harder into my hand. "How are you to notice what's missing if you don't feel?"

I felt. I started at the top of her left cheek and worked my hand down to the top of her thigh. Her ass felt perfect in my hand - just enough roundness, the right amount of firmness. I returned to the top and this time followed her ass crack down. I did two more passes, feeling the left side of her left cheek and her left hip. I dropped my hand down as I had felt as much as I dared. My hand was shaking.

The elevator door opened, and we walked toward my truck. "I felt two straps for your stockings. Nothing else."

Nora let out an evil laugh. "Exactly. What did you ask me to wear tonight before you asked me to wear a corset?"

"Garter belt, panties and stockings."

Nora was walking next to me now. She was quiet for a long time. She was toying with me, taking her sweet time to tell me what she was wearing under her dress.

Finally, I said, "But you said you didn't like wearing a garter belt and panties."

Nora laughed evilly again. We were at the truck. I opened the passenger door for her. Nora stood there and smiled. "I did." Nora leaned close to me and whispered, "I'm wearing a garter belt and no panties. That's what you didn't feel." Nora took my right hand and put it back on her ass. "It wouldn't be right for you to see me wearing no panties, so no reveal tonight like I promised. Instead, I'm going to let you feel."

Nora put her hands on the truck seat while pushing her ass into my hand again. I cupped her ass and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"One night only," said Nora.

God, I was so hard. I discretely straightened myself as my hand continued roaming all over Nora's ass, reveling in its shape and feel. So many times I had wanted to feel Nora's lingerie-covered ass and now I was doing it.

Nora suddenly sprang into the truck. She turned to me and winked. "More later."

* * * *

My truck had a bench seat instead of bucket seats. On the drive to the restaurant, Nora leaned against the door with her legs towards the center of the truck. She kept playing with the hem of her dress, giving me little flashes of what was underneath. Nora did most of the talking, which was good as I kept thinking about seeing more of what was under her dress and feeling her ass again.

When we got to our booth at the restaurant, Nora had me sit next to her. "I'm going to be sharing a lot of my dinner with you."

I ordered a beer and Nora ordered red wine. When the waiter came back with our drinks, we both ordered steaks. After the waiter left, Nora turned to me and said, "Let's vacation together after Christmas."

I chuckled. "Wow! That came out of nowhere. I told Mom and Dad at Thanksgiving I'd spend the holidays with them."

"We've spent so much time with Mom and Dad this year. Let's do something fun. I'd really like to get away for a week. If we spend the holidays here, Mom will constantly harass us about dating."

We discussed several options and settled on going skiing, but at a resort neither of us had been to before.