My Lingerie-Loving Sister Moves In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Nora recovered, she commanded, "On your back."

I complied with her command in the middle of my bed. Nora quickly sprang on top of me. "I want to fuck my boyfriend this time. Let me do all the work."

Nora raised up, grabbed my dick, and guided it to her pussy. She slowly let herself down. It felt so good sliding into her again. "Oh yeah. Feels so good. Just lie there."

Once I was completely inside of her, Nora put her hands on my chest and slowly raised her ass straight up. My dick slowly slid out of her. Before it came out, she slowly moved her ass down. Nora continued raising and lowering her ass, sliding me in and out of her pussy. She reminded me of the oil well pumps we used to see all the time as kids when we had driven through the Texas countryside.

I asked in a bad British accent, "Good woman, may I please feel your tits?"

"Certainly, good sir."

I took Nora's tits into my hands, enjoying their heft and size. I squeezed her nipples between my fingers. "I love how they feel." Nora smiled.

I groped her tits for a while and then dropped my hands to focus on her fucking me. Nora kept up her steady rhythm so my dick continued to slowly slide in and out of her. I loved the slow gentleness of this fuck compared to the furiousness of our earlier fuck.

"Feels so good, Nora."

"I like it too. I want to make you happy."

"You make me very happy. No girl has done this with me before."

"I've never done this before too. I want to establish at the beginning that we are equals. I'm in charge now..." Nora stopped to pant.

"And I'll be in charge later. And when I'm in charge, I'll look to make you happy just like you're looking to make me happy now."

Nora nodded her head then closed her eyes and went back to focusing on fucking me. She let out a series of long, deep breaths as she continued pumping my dick in and out of her.

Nora finally said, "I'm getting tired."

"I'll help out."

I grabbed her waist in my hands and helped her fuck me. That changed the angle of our fucking from almost straight up to more like a forty-five-degree angle towards me. I asked, "Is this the pace you want?"

"Yes. Is it a good pace for you?"

"I'd enjoy fucking you at any pace."

We continued to leisurely fuck. I felt her wetness slowly spread down my dick to my crotch. Each plunge into her made a squishing sound. At one point, I shifted my hands back to cup her ass and held her that way as I helped her fuck me. I loved the feel of her firm ass in my hands.

"You have such a great ass, Nora."

"Keep telling me that and I'll keep it in great shape."

"You have such a great ass, Nora."

Nora smiled. "You feel so good inside me. This is a great angle for me."

I moved my hands back to her waist. "I'd like to go a little faster."

"Getting close?"

"Yes."

Nora said, "Let's finish strong." Finish strong! had been Dad's favorite phrase whenever Nora or I had played sports.

I pushed Nora up and when I pulled her down, I thrust up to meet her. I repeated that over and over, gradually increasing the pace. Not nearly as fast as the earlier fuck, but fast enough to get my body thinking of cumming. We both were panting hard. I was thrusting more now - thrust, pull her up, thrust, pull her up.

Finally, I felt my cum begin. I thrust into Nora one last time and then held her down on top of me. Nora collapsed on me. My earlier cum had been so big that it was almost painful. This time, it was a series of gentle, pleasurable squirts.

I hugged Nora and said, "I love you."

"I love you too."

"I'm glad I didn't make the hotel reservations for our ski trip yet. I'll get a room with a king-sized bed now instead of two singles."

"I'm taking my own bag. I'm packing lots of lingerie."

"And I won't watch you dress so you can tease me with flashes of what you're wearing."

"Sounds very naughty and very fun."

I was soft now, but still inside of Nora. She made no move to get off of me.

I asked, "Glad to be back on the living-with-your-boyfriend track?"

"I am. I'm so goal-oriented. I know it's way too early, but I'm already thinking a little bit about getting engaged."

"We'd have to keep it a secret."

"So what? Our personal lives are our business and no one else's."

Just like the fact she wore lingerie to work was only our business.

I said, "No one needs to know why we are happy. What's important is that we are."

"Exactly!" Nora kissed me. "And you make me very happy." I felt myself stiffen inside of her. "You're definitely not moving into my bedroom."

"You're right. There isn't any space for my clothes."

Nora laughed. "Okay. I'll move some of my clothes in here."

"You're definitely not going to strut around the apartment every evening in just lingerie, getting us both hot and bothered."

"That would be a terribly naughty thing to do."

"Can I be on top?"

"Sure."

I pushed Nora lightly to the left and together we rolled so that I was on top with my half-hard erection embedded in her. She wrapped her silk stocking-covered legs around the back of my thighs. I loved how they felt so soft against my bare skin. I was almost fully hard now and eager for a hat trick. I pulled back an inch and thrust into her.

I said, "And we're definitely not going to fuck like bunnies every night."

Nora said with a grin, "Because if we did that, you'll eventually get me pregnant."

Author's Notes:
* A huge thanks to my editor Tigersman and the others who contributed to this story: Anomic, TM, Dante, Zoomie69, George Fawkes, and AwkwardMD
* A thanks to silkstockingslover, whose stories I enjoy and who inspired me to have Nora wear silk stockings
* Please vote and comment! They are my only "payment" for this story
* If you liked the story, you should read my extended Author's Notes
* If you find any typos or grammar problems, please PM them to me and I will post a cleaned-up version of this story
* If you send me a PM, please have a valid email address on your LitE account so I can reply if I choose
* I have several other stories similar to this one. Click here to read them.