My Little Brother Ch. 01

Story Info
Me and my step brother.
1.2k words
4.05
30.7k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Mom died it was Dad and I only, life was tough I had to learn how to cook clean do laundry, all the things Mom's usually did for us. Dad would come home exhausted each day so I took on all the chores that Mom usually did. Dad went out a few times on Friday nights, seems he had met a woman he liked a lot and they were serious rather quickly.

She invited Dad and I over to her home for dinner one night, Dad told me to be on my best behavior as he liked her a lot. Dad also told me she had a young son one year younger than myself, I was nineteen at the time he was eighteen. I kind of knew him from school, he was a quiet kid, bit of a loner, I did not know him well but he seemed to be nice, the bullies kind of picked on him at school.

Dad and Sarah did the introductions, Sarah was a very pretty woman I could see what Dad saw in her, she was a very attractive woman. Dillon and I sat and watched tv for a bit he asked if I wanted to come to his room and play a video game. He and I had a great time playing the games he had, I liked Dillon he was a great guy.

We had dinner and went home late, I was tired and looking forward to my bed, Dad asked how I liked Sarah and Dillon, I told him they were both great. Days turned into months, Dad and I spent more time at their place than our own so it only made sense that Dad and Sarah would marry. They had a marriage at city hall, Dillon and Sarah would move in with us as Dad owned his own house Sarah only rented hers.

Dillon and I would have to share a room, I was really okay with all of it Dillon had the tv and the video games that I did not have so it was great, and I now had a brother. The first night Dillon woke me up in the middle of the night, he was quietly yelling in his sleep, I got up and rubbed his back, he woke up and told me it was a bad nightmare he had them often.

He and I went back to sleep, Dillon soon was waking me up once again.

"You okay Dillon?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry about waking you up but it keeps coming back, I have the same dream all the time."

"Anything I can do?"

"Could I sleep with you Billy?"

"Of course come on get in here."

Dillon snuggled in close to me, I held him as he slept if he started to dream I pulled him in closer. It got to the point where Dillon did not even sleep in his bed anymore, the only way he could get a full nights sleep was to be in my bed with me. No nothing ever happened Dillon was my little brother I had no plans to touch him in any way.

Being honest Dillon snuggled in with me I was getting hard at the worse times, his warm body so close to my own, I had a hard time to sleep some nights. I can tell you it was nice to have him snuggled in close to me, he was such a great snuggle buddy.

The years went by quickly, Sarah became Mom to me, Dillon called Dad, Dad, we were a typical family. I did two years in university, I stayed in our home town this way I would not have to pay for housing. Dillon and I still slept in the same bed each night, we got rid of the single beds and got a queen sized one so we had more room to stretch out.

Mom and Dad never questioned why we slept in the same bed, they both knew Dillon was still haunted by his nightmares. On Dillon's twenty first Birthday we would celebrate his birthday with a nice family party just the four of us. Dad bought champagne, we had a cake, triple chocolate Dillon's favorite.

I bought Dillon the latest video game system, yeah it was a lot of money, but I only have one brother and I loved him dearly. We had a lot of fun, board games and lots to eat, Mom cooked up a storm all of Dillon's favorite snack foods that he loved so much. When he went to thank us all he started to cry, I pulled him in and hugged him.

We stayed up to late, we were all tired and a bit tipsy, Dillon was so funny, he was being so touchy feely, he hugged us all way to much he even kissed Dad on the cheek. Dad told him he was cut off that was it no more champagne for him. We all went to bed it was going on two in the morning, I was exhausted I had been studying so much lately I needed this break from the old routine of studying all day and night.

Dillon and I went to bed in our room, he said goodnight to Mom and Dad about a hundred times, he was so funny. He and I snuggled in bed with each other, I had my arm out he had his head on my shoulder, I was on my back he was half on top of me. His thigh dangerously close to my engorged cock.

"How come you don't have a girlfriend Billy?"

"Don't have time for one Dillon, I have to study all the time, how come you don't have a girlfriend?"

"I don't want one I have you to snuggle with each night, your the best snuggle buddy a guy could ask for."

I smiled at his comment, Dillon leaned in and kissed my cheek, I in turn kissed his, he and I eye to eye. Dillon rolled on top of me his cock rock hard and ready, he held my head and kissed my lips. He was so gentle, his lips felt so good, so right, I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him back. I rolled us over so I was now on top of him, I kissed him over and over, from his lips to his cheeks to his nose, to his neck.

I laced my hands into his and held him spread out I kissed my way down his body to his nipples to his abs, to his navel to his underwear. I quickly pulled them down and held his cock in my right hand, I looked at it, I leaned in and kissed it. I took his knob in my mouth and swallowed his cock to the base, Dillon held a pillow over his face so he would not scream out loud.

I sucked his cock rolled his nuts and fingered his hole, Dillon filled my mouth with his rich thick creamy load, it was massive, his balls stayed pulled in tight to his body. Dillon pulled the pillow from his face, he looked at me, questioning why I had sucked him till he came.

"Dillon you have to know I have been waiting for years to do what I just did to you."

"Really and I thought it was only me who wanted to enjoy that hot body of yours. Do I get a chance to suck yours now?"

"It's right in front of you, I won't stop you."