My Little Brother Ch. 02

Story Info
he and I get much closer and get caught.
1k words
4.11
20.1k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dillon got in between my legs and took my engorged cock in his hand, he held it he examined it, he slid his tongue along the shaft, I dam near screamed out loud. This was my very first blow job, and Dillon was doing a great job of it. He took my knob in his mouth and ran his tongue around it, he had me on edge, I would blow my load without my cock even being deep inside his mouth.

Dillon sucked my cock deep inside his mouth I pulled the pillow tight to my face to cover the scream that was about to come out of my mouth as my cock exploded in Dillon's mouth. Dillon lapped up every single drop I could produce. I pulled him off my cock and kissed him, I rolled on top of him and kissed him over and over.

Dillon and I snuggled in together, his head on my shoulder his leg on top of me, him and I both naked. I kissed him goodnight and soon we were both asleep. I was sure I had never slept so good in my entire life. Dillon did not dream at all for the first time since we slept together the first night. I asked him why his dreams had stopped once he and I were intimate with each other.

Dillon finally told me the truth about his past life with his real Dad, his real father had molested him, he always came for him in the middle of the night. This was why the dreams got to him in his sleep, he never felt safe unless he was cuddled up with me. Dillon's Mom never knew for sure but he was sure she suspected. She got a divorce and a restraining order against him so he could not come near her son ever again.

I held Dillon to me, he was safe with me, I would care for him, keep him safe secure and love him forever. He and I got up we would play some video games on his new system, It was fun to lay in bed with him and just enjoy his company. It was also so nice to not have to be studying all day, I would take this weekend off, spend it with my brother and family.

Dillon and I got up and had breakfast with Mom and Dad, Dillon told them about the dreams stopping last night, he finally confirmed to his Mom the truth about his Father and what he had done to him those many years ago. He also thanked me for holding him close each night for all those years getting him through the long nights when he felt so unsafe.

Mom thanked him for telling her the truth, Dad was beside himself he felt so bad for poor Dillon, He told Dillon he hoped he never made him feel uncomfortable at all. Dillon thanked Dad for being a real Father to him, he also told him he loved him very much. We were all in tears by the end of this conversation.

Dillon and I got back to our game, he and I would take a shower when Mom and Dad went to the market. He and I got in the shower, we did more kissing and making out than actually washing, he and I washed each others bodies. He paid special attention to my growing cock, he held it he stroked it, he rinsed it and sucked on it.

"Billy I need you to fuck me please."

"Right now or later tonight?"

"I want it now but I am pretty sure Mom and Dad will be home soon, so tonight it will have to be."

He and I dried each other off, we wrapped towels around ourselves and went to our room, we both put on shorts and went back to our game. Dillon rolled me over and stuck his hand in my shorts.

"Billy I need to suck you now, I need your cum inside me."

I pulled down my shorts and let him go for it, I pulled his shorts down and we did a sixty nine, we did not hear Mom and Dad come in the house. They both came in our room and caught us in the act, Dillon rolled off me and pulled his shorts up. They both got to see way more than any parent cares to see of their children.

We sat there not knowing what to do next, we decided to go in the kitchen and see what they had to say to us. We all sat at the kitchen table not one of us starting the conversation, what do you tell your parents if they catch you having sex with your stepbrother? We sat and looked at each other, Dillon and I were both legal age so there was no issue there.

"Mom, Dad I am so sorry you walked in and found us like that, I wanted to tell you, I love Dillon and not like a brother but I'm in love with him."

"I feel the same for Billy here, I love him there is no one I want but him."

"Have you two been doing this for a long time or did this just happen?"

Mom asked us the comfort level of it all made them both uneasy.

"Dillon and I first had sex with each other on the night of his eighteenth birthday, but I have loved Dillon for years now."

We all sat there looking at each other, what could any of us say to each other, Dillon and I were both of legal age, we were not breaking laws he was not my real brother, but stepbrother, and besides if he was my real brother and he and I felt the same for each other would it really matter?

"You two will have to give your Mother and I time to absorb this, talk it out with each other. We still love you both, that will never change, but you two as a couple that might take us a day or two to get used to."