My Little Brother, My Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
I and my friends turned my brother into a naked slave.
5.7k words
4.14
25.9k
20
1

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indsub89
indsub89
208 Followers

This is the story of how I and my friends turned my brother into a naked slave.

My name is Varsha and I have a little brother called Suresh. My dad passed away a few years after Suresh was born and my mom was a tailor who struggled like crazy to educate us. Sadly, I was hardly any decent a shake at studies and was forced to move into a different city for college. However, I did very well at sports thanks to the free Karate lessons in my state. Suresh, meanwhile, was quite good at studies and had already bagged a good college 2 years later in our home city itself. He now had three months before he would start college.

While I was initially down that I had to move out, I had soon realised that it was the best thing that ever happened to me. At first, I lived in the college hostel which was, in one word, a dump. Dirty, messy and stinky, it was. Not to mention, the students who lived there invariably ended up turning to drinks, smoke and even drugs. I was terrified that I would be slowly cajoled into it. My saviour was Anushka. Well, debatable, since I saved her first. Three men were moving towards her when she was alone with Cricket bats in their hands. She could have handled them easily without the bats. But, with the bats, she would have been thoroughly beaten up. I ganged up with her and thrashed them silly. She and two of her friends - all three of them coming from a decently posh background - were living in a separate rented apartment near the college. When she asked me what I wanted in return, I did not hesitate. I told her that I would like to live with them. It was not about the size of the apartment, trust me, even though it didn't hurt that it was huge. However, I wanted to be there just to distance myself from the smokers. Since I couldn't pay rent, I offered to be a live-in maid.

It was great for the first two months. However, they fully used me as a maid. I cleaned the house, washed their clothes, cleaned the toilets/bathrooms and they did not lift a finger. Don't get me wrong, it's not like they mistreated me. I was every bit a part of their gang. Just that they wouldn't lift a finger around the house. Doing all these every day increased my respect for mom and, for the first time in my life, made me miffed at my baby brother. Mom used to do all this every day, not to mention her tailoring job which was not easy and Suresh never did anything around the house. Mom fawned over him when he was younger due to his studiousness and he was taking full advantage of it. I helped out as much as I could but Suresh never did anything. With me also not in the house, mom finally started feeling the pinch and she had told me multiple times over the phone that she did everything around the house. Even when she had back pain or when her legs were aching. Once he was done with pre-uni, I decided his fate.

The plan had been there in the back of my mind right from the day I had saved Anushka. Anushka had gladly taken up my request of living with them rent-free but as a maid. I, Anushka, Nandini and Supraja all collectively moved my stuff into the apartment and I asked Anushka why did those boys try to attack her. She told me that she had dated one of them. However, they never got to sex.

"It is my pattern. I find a clown, I flirt with him. He responds immediately seeing how gorgeous I am."

At first, Varsha scorned internally at seeing her self-brag. But, she had to admit, it was true. She was gorgeous. She was a phenomenal looker. Nandini and Supraja were quite the lookers as well.

"Dad gives me quite a decent pocket money in addition to rent. However, I hardly have to spend any of it since the clowns are more than happy to sponsor me. I use them for 2-3 weeks making them take me to expensive restaurants. I also love Gold Class movie theatre recliners. By the end of the 2-3 weeks, they get frustrated and pressure me for sex. I dump them on the spot. They make a scene and I just laugh at them. Most men, ugh! They are not men. Most of the boys just grump around for some time and eventually move on but this one tried to take revenge. Thank God that you were in the right place at the right time."

"So, you don't like having sex?"

"Are you kidding me? I love it. I couldn't wait to lose my virginity 2 years ago when I turned 19. But, now, I want it to be with someone really special. Haven't found any decent men for a while and so I use these boys."

Over my first two years, she turned six more boys into this. At first, I was sympathetic to the boys but, over time I understood Anushka's point. They were just immature losers who just swooned over her beauty and did anything she told them. Not to mention, I started using them. There were times when I asked them to do the laundry or ironing and one look from Anushka's face made them do it. As a result, it made it even more insulting when he got dumped. One of them turned ugly and yet, there was nothing he could do. I loved watching the frustration and smiled contemptuously at him every time I saw him in college. When mom told me that she had hit her foot and had been in pain for a couple days, and yet, Suresh had just sat around and done nothing while she did all the work around the house, I decided Suresh deserved the same treatment as well.

That day, 1 week before my baby brother was going to turn 19, I talked to the girls. It was a Friday evening. We were sitting around on the sofa with beers in hand. Oh yeah, I had already started. I told myself that, as far as I could keep it in control, I had nothing to worry about. Also, in addition to being the dedicated live-in maid, I was also the dedicated driver to the girls so they invariably ensured I got cut off after just small amounts. I talked about my baby brother to the girls and how I felt he needed to be punished.

"Look, don't get me wrong. I love him like anything. He just needs to learn this lesson."

"Yeah, well. Don't expect me to be sympathetic. All boys are the same. However, you owe me big time for this. I already don't like immature boys and you want me to go even younger. Ugh!"

Varsha could not get angry at that. Suresh was an immature boy and that was a fact. Also, despite her love for him, she had to admit that he was not God's gift to girls. Scrawny, nerdy and boring, he was good at studies and nothing else. She doubted that he had even kissed a girl. Not even on the cheek, she was sure. While she, at 19, had already given hand jobs and got motor boated herself. However, she was still a virgin even now at 21. Anushka, Nandini and Supraja frequently ribbed her about it, but even they understood, she was holding out for a true man. Anushka finally agreed to tackle Suresh. Varsha called him and told him that, she and her friends were planning a Birthday party for him. He had no friends and never had birthday cake so he gladly took the train out.

"Wait a minute!" Anushka was asking as we waited for Suresh at the station. She was already miffed at me for this. "It just occurred to me. He doesn't have any money to spend on me, does he?"

"Nope!" I replied sweetly.

"Oh, man." She groaned.

"No backsies, bitch!"

Suresh got down from the train. I hugged him. To Suresh's surprise, Anushka hugged him as well. For Anushka, a hug was nothing more than a handshake. But for Suresh, it was the first time he had hugged a woman. And, just like that, as we had planned, Suresh was dazed. On the taxi ride back home, he could not take his eyes off Anushka. Anushka spoke sweetly with him. She told him that he was really handsome and acted surprised that he didn't have a girlfriend. We both knew he was hooked. That night, at midnight, we had a party for him. Anushka again fed him cake and allowed him to feed her and he was watching her like a puppy.

The next day, being his birthday, we allowed him to be free. We again had a small party at night with snacks and drinks, Beer for us and Soda for him. I warned him not to say a word to mom.

The evening after that, we went to a movie and came back at around 9 PM. I went into the bathroom. Anushka started the next phase. Nandini and Supraja went to the room saying they had to study and warned them that they should not be disturbed. Anushka went to her room and deliberately made a frustrated noise. When Suresh asked what happened, she told him to come in. When he did, his breath was taken from him. Anushka had been clad in Black T-shirt and black shorts. Her legs already had a great effect on him the whole day. Now, when he went in, she had removed the T-shirts and was wearing a sports bra. Suresh nearly fainted and his cock went into overdrive as it got fully erect. Anushka knew it would happen and this was part of their plan. She did feel that the bulge seemed bigger than expected but she brushed it aside. She asked him to help unfasten her sports bra. He was touching her bra. Suresh was practically in love. Anushka watched smiling at the little boy would soon be her slave. She thanked him, asked him to go to the living room, changed and came out. The bulge was still rock-hard and she smiled. It was working. Anushka pointed at the mess in the living room that was created by the previous night party.

"Varsha cleaned it up yesterday. Today, it is your turn."

"Huh?" Suresh replied. "I-"

"Huh what? Clean it up." She replied sharply. "Or, do you generally not clean up after yourself?"

Suresh turned red. He knew the answer was yes, and he also knew that answer would get him in her bad books.

He picked up the broom. He did a thoroughly bad job of it. Anushka came back after brushing her teeth and eyed him darkly.

"You would think that you have never done this." And then, she looked at him. "Wait a minute, it's true, isn't it. You have never done this, have you. Does your mommy do it for you every day?"

Suresh just stared at her. "She asked you a question." Nandini had come in at that moment. Suresh was nervous. He knew he had never helped his mother with her chores. It was partly because of her doing everything for him and partly also his ego that he studied well. Now, in front of his crush, and another quite pretty woman, he could not say that. They would never respect him if he did. However, he had no other choice.

"Yes, ma'am, I." He started.

"Ma'am?" Anushka interjected. "I guess I like that. From here on, you will address each of us that way."

"Yes, ma'am." He replied. While it was insulting, he had hoped that this would change the topic. Didn't work that way.

"Now, answer my question."

"I-I-I" he stuttered. His stutter became worse when Varsha came in.

"Suresh." Anushka was saying angrily. " You are already in trouble. If I don't get my answer in the next 1 minute, you will be punished even further."

Who was she to punish him? He didn't ask her anything. He didn't owe her anything. These would have been the thoughts inside a normal 19-year old. Inside Suresh, however, none of these thoughts was going on. Firstly, every time she said she would punish him, it was sending a fresh wave of ecstasy to his organ. Secondly, she still showed some amounts of cleavage and it was distracting him heavily. Watching him looking, she put her hands inside her shirt and scratched her boobs. That did it. He imagined her punishing him while wearing just a sports bra. His mind went back to seeing her in the sports bra and his erection, mildly confined in his casuals and undies, started throbbing. He couldn't even remember her question, let alone think of an answer.

Anushka took all it in. It was all planned. It was now time to implement the next phase.

"Time up, you deserve to be punished. Varsha, I don't want to hurt your brother but I have no choice. I should punish him. If you are here, you might try to stop me. Why don't you go to a nearby coffee shop for an hour."

Varsha left. She did not reassure her brother in any way. Anushka waited until she left.

"Now, Suresh. I know that you have a crush on me, don't you?"

Suresh shuddered. Was he that obvious? He did not reply and shuddered further in fear when she raised her eyebrows.

"You know what, that's it. You are not answering my questions. So, your punishment starts now." Again the word, punishment. Every time he heard it, he felt a fresh wave in his cock.

"What is the punishment?" Nandini asked.

"Well, whenever my cousin did something really bad, my Aunt would make him spend 2-3 hours wearing just a loincloth."

Suresh gaped at her. This was way below the belt. How could she say this? But, more importantly, why was he getting harder down there about it. He mulled it in his head. The more he thought about it, about staying in his loincloth in front of these three women, the more agitated his cock became. And then, he realised. It was not just three women. There was a fourth woman. His big sister. He thought about standing in a loincloth in front of her. Him in a loincloth and standing in front of her while she was fully dressed. A second later, his mind went to Anushka. He imagined him standing in a loincloth while she was dressed in sports bra and shorts. The thought of it was just, too much. He felt the explosion. He had just ejaculated in his pants. He stared up hoping against hope that they would not have noticed. But they had. And, with that, all fight went out of him. It was not much anyway.

"What the damn hell!" Nandini bellowed.

Suresh stared at them, ashamed and defeated. Anushka, on her part, softened. With this, she knew she could have humiliated him. She could have destroyed him forever. However, in her heart, she knew that she had no right to do so. He didn't ask to be here. He didn't ask her to manipulate him like this. She thought of her string of boyfriends. While she broke up with them for many reasons, her main reason was always that they did not respect women. This kid did not disrespect women. He was just misguided. She would press her advantage, of course, but she would do it as tenderly as she could. She moved forward and hugged him. She also kissed him on the cheek. She looked at the two others over Suresh and put a finger on her lips. They agreed. She was in charge.

"Okay, Suresh. Firstly, I am very disappointed in you. Now, I am going to talk for some time and don't you dare interrupt. Come here."

She moved to the sofa. The other two women moved as well. Since Suresh was wearing dark-coloured pants, the splotch was not that visible. But, it wasn't totally invisible either. The three women sat on the big sofa. There were two more single sofas, and a few more chairs. And yet Suresh didn't even ask them if he could sit on the chair, let alone, actually sitting on the chair. He stood in front of them, still ashamed of himself.

"Firstly, understand this." She pointed to his crotch. "This, is nothing to be ashamed of. Of course, it's not normal and you will be punished for it, but don't beat yourself up too much over it."

"But, my bigger disappointment, Suresh is that you are so bad at even something as basic as cleaning the living room. Do you think, just because you are a boy, you can sit around the house doing nothing? That is a sick mindset. Now, you were planning to stay here for a week and I am going to ensure that you never have such thoughts again. And for that, I am going to punish you repeatedly till you realise your folly and change. Capiche!"

"Yes, madam."

"Your punishment is that you will wear a loin cloth."

Suresh had no fight in him. He knew that matter what arguments he made due just throw the fact that he ejaculated at him. He would have no reply to that, and so, he nodded.

"Now, ask me."

"Anushka madam, can I have a loincloth. Please."

"Good boy. Unfortunately I don't have a loin cloth per se. However there are two white handkerchief upstairs. You will bring them to me we will use a drawstring to fashion a makeshift loincloth. Later on, when Varsha is here, she can decide on whether she wants to continue your punishment and based on that, we can get a brand-new one."

"Yes, madam." He replied meekly.

"Good boy." She replied. "Now, go fetch them."

"Oh My God! You are actually making himself go and fetch it." Nandini laughed.

Suddenly, it came down on Suresh what he was going to do and stopped. He turned around. This was a huge mistake.

"How dare you?" Anushka chided him. Suresh immediately apologised. "Not good enough. Since you stopped, you will now fetch them one by one."

Suddenly, Nandini had a brainwave. "Wait a minute. The upstairs is a common area. Can we allow him to go there now?"

Anushka did not know where this was going. "What do you mean?"

Nandini did not reply but just pointed to his crotch. Anushka understood. "You are right? Suresh, I cannot allow you to walk upstairs like that. You are going to the bathroom. You will take off all your clothes and clean yourself up. WE will give you a towel. The towel, and all your clothes should be soaked in a bucket of water."

"But then, what do I wear?"

"The loincloth, of course."

"But, but." He made a small O as he understood what she meant.

"No, madam. Please, I am sorry. Please."

"Oye!" Nandini cut in. "After what you just did, you are going to stand there and justify yourself?" Suresh begged and begged but to no avail. He finally resigned.

He walked to the bathroom. He was playing the scene in his mind and his horror was rising. He was going to walk to the bathroom, strip naked and then walk back. 10 steps to the bathroom. And then ten steps back. And, when he came back, he would not be wearing anything. Each step was adding a fresh wave of humiliation. And then, he would present himself to three older women. Completely naked.

The women, with a massive effort, managed to stop themselves from laughing. This was beyond best-case scenario. All they wanted was to make Suresh a little submissive and send him back so that he would serve his mother properly. Now, he was going to come here naked. They were excited and could feel themselves getting slightly wet. Suresh went into the bathroom and closed the door.

"Oye!" Anushka shouted. Anushka, who had tenderly convinced him to debase himself like this was now shouting at him. "Who told you you could close the door?"

Suresh opened it. "I am so sorry, madam."

"You are not doing yourself any favours, little boy. Now, don't you dare dawdle there. We don't have all day."

Suresh started taking his clothes off. Physically, removing a T-shirt was easy. However, mentally, it took a while for Suresh. He knew that, the moment he took it off, he was committing himself. That he had accepted it. And there would be no backing out. And so, he hesitated slightly. However, the thought of Anushka's angry face if he took a long time swung him into action. The T-shirt came off. He now knew he had committed. For one thing, he knew he could not continue to be clothed knowing that his undies were covered in his shame. And so, he accepted his fate. He would strip naked. He would then present himself, completely naked, in front of three women. All three of whom were older than him and were fully dressed. And then, after a while, he would also be presenting himself to his own big sister. The thought sent a fresh wave of humiliation and, to his horror was also making him start to grow again.

Suresh filled the bucket with water and dropped his T-shirt into it. The belt came off next. As he touched his casuals, his hands jolted off. He heard footsteps and looked up to see Supraja. "I am here to make sure you don't take a long time." She stared at him strictly. "Look at me. You really don't want to keep me waiting." Suresh cursed his fate. When he had touched his jeans, his hand had come in contact with his own cum. The jeans was damp with it and so he had flinched. He couldn't, he really couldn't touch his own cum in front of Supraja. And so, he turned around. He expected Supraja would order him to turn around and face her. When she didn't he inwardly thanked her for the generosity. However, he knew that generosity would not last long and so, he took a deep breath. He hooked his thumbs into his undies through his pants. It was going to happen. He pulled it down in one swift motion. After they crossed his knees, gravity, the heartless bitch did her thing and they fell on the floor. He stood rooted to the spot. Fully aware that Supraja had full view of his naked buttocks.

indsub89
indsub89
208 Followers
12