My Little Brother, My Slave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Supraja whistled silently. Cute tush! She thought to herself. She longed to spank it. She knew it would happen, and soon. Just like Anushka, she softened slightly and told him to compose himself. But, she told him he should be in front of them within 2 minutes and left. She went to them and the three of them laughed their heads off. At this point, it did not matter. Suresh was hooked, and they all knew it, including Suresh. He would do it. And, sure enough, Suresh put some water on himself, dried, and after 1.5 minutes, he took a deep breath and turned around. The first step he took, it felt like he was jumping off a cliff. Jumping off a cliff, naked. He walked towards the three women. Instinctively, he knew he should not cover himself and made no attempt to do so. He was right in this. He would have been punished further if he did it, but the bigger issue was, it would have had no effect as the women found out.

When they saw the naked man walking towards them, the women cooed loudly. They were excited beyond anything. However, the excitement, the laughter, all died out and was replaced with only amazement, when their eyes, inevitably went down. None of them was a virgin. Something that they ribbed Varsha repeatedly about. However, what they were seeing right now was completely different. Suresh was gigantic. His cock was enormous. Both, in length and in girth, it was, without doubt, the biggest they had ever seen. Supraja couldn't help herself and whistled loudly. Suresh came and stood in front of them. They motioned to put his arms behind his back and stared at his tallywacker. And, here was the kicker. He was still only semi-hard. This was his size in his semi-hard state. What would happen when it was fully engorged. Supraja thought back to her lost boyfriend and she knew that, this boy - no, man - this man's organ was bigger flaccid than her ex was when it was fully hard.

Nandini was equally mesmerised. She thought back to her current boyfriend. She had bragged about his size a lot. And, it was true as well. She had accidentally-on-purpose exposed him to the three women. He was shamed and insulted, but, his cock, which everyone knew had a mind of its own was feeding on the same shame and had grown heavily. The other women had whistled at it and accepted her brag that it was huge. This one, she knew would be twice as huge when it was fully erect. Maybe even more.

Time stopped. All four pairs of eyes were on big little Suresh. One pair was begging it to stop while three others were screaming and cheering it as it finally reached it's peak, and what a peak it was. All three women smiled and openly ogled at him as Suresh stared apologetically at the two women. They finally looked up and he silently begged for their forgiveness.

Anushka finally composed herself. "Fetch the hankies, naked boy." He went upstairs. His back was turned to them and he knew they were watching his buttocks and it made every step that much more shameful. He fetched both the hankies and gave it to Anushka. Anushka used a pyjama draw string and stapled the hankies to it. She then stood up and once again drank the sight in.

A naked 19-year old man.

Stripped naked. Completely. Not a stitch on! Bare as board.

And, she was with the power. The power of the loincloth. The power of adding the smallest vestige of modesty to him. She thought of how humiliated he had to be. He had ejaculated once, already. Something that he could probably never forget and something that she fully intended to remind him in case he did. Then, he was now standing in front of them, completely naked. His organ, already rising and throbbing. The organ was causing her to get turned on. However, she forced herself to come down with two things. Firstly, his face, his eyes his demeanour was all that of a 5-year old with his hand inside the cookie jar. In addition, he was sporting a big bush. She forced herself to concentrate only on those two things and it made her able to control her urge.

She draped the drawstring around him. Suresh became aware of the fact that she was touching him while he was fully naked. Again, she knew she had the power. All she had to do was to touch his organ surreptitiously. Or, she realised, she could do it directly. Suresh was no position to counter her in any way. She imagined the scene. She would touch his organ and give the smallest caress. Or she would come forward and make her shorts-covered crotch contact with his organ. She would do it without any qualms and he would not only get fully erect but ejaculate again. However, she knew that it would be very unfair to the kid. And so, she religiously avoided his organ and tied the draw string to the side. She walked back and viewed her handiwork.

"You will wear this and kneel on the floor until Varsha arrives. Once she does, we will discuss your punishment."

"This is not the punishment?" He blurted out. Anushka finally snapped. She did not shout or attack him. She wanted to. By now, all pretence was gone. He was the slave and she was his mistress. She could do with him as she pleased. She longed to pull him to her and spank him silly. However, she was resolute that the first spanking should come from Varsha. As his big sister, it was her right. However, she was angry at Suresh for questioning her and stared at him angrily. The look made Suresh go weak.

"Sorry, madam. I am so sorry." He begged.

"It looks like I am being very generous with you. So, naked boy. Listen to me and listen very carefully. You will be punished severely today, by all four of us. You are already well in the red. You have made a lot of mistakes. And yet, I generously created this loincloth for you. But now, you don't deserve the full loincloth. You will now fetch the scissors from the kitchen and cut off one of the hankies. You will only be covered at the front and you ass will be uncovered until we decide when you can have the privilege again. We will discuss that, but the final call will be taken by Varsha. And, whatever decision she takes, you will obey it 100%. This is your last warning. Caliche!" The last two sentences were delivered with such venom that Suresh went down on his knees.

"Yes, madam. I am so sorry. Can I go and fetch the scissors."

"Kiss her feet first." Supraja replied. Suresh moved but was stopped by Anushka. "No. Feet-kissing, spanking, foot massages all of it should first go to Varsha only. She will then decide when we are eligible for that. In fact, we shouldn't even have seen him naked before her. Naked boy! We will add that to your list of mistakes."

Suresh stared at her. Anushka was daring him. Daring him to point out that they were the ones who ordered him to come outside naked. Suresh gulped and finally stopped himself. He knew that it would only make things worse for him. Anushka smiled.

"Good job, naked boy. You are learning. If you had tried to refuse it," She added menacingly and he quailed. She told him to stand up and raise his hands high. She walked forward. As she did, she could feel the tingling sensation.

"Thank you, madam. Thanks a lot." The three of them laughed. Here they were, they had stripped him naked and he was thanking them for providing him with a loincloth. A clumsy loincloth at that. However, Anushka pointed to the kitchen and Suresh turned. Nandini walked with him.

"Where are you going, naked boy?"

At first, he thought that technically, he was not naked. He was wearing the loincloth. However, he knew that, if he pointed it out, he would be punished even further. In addition, his cock, despite having cum earlier was already semi-hard. And so, it had already pushed the front hanky a little and since Supraja was walking alongside him, she had a decent view of his cock and balls. So, even technically, naked boy would not be that incorrect, he thought to himself grudgingly.

"I am going to fetch the scissors, madam."

"Why?" She replied sweetly.

Suresh stared at her. He knew what she was doing. However, he knew that he would not dare counter her and so, he replied.

"I need to cut off the back flap on this loincloth, madam."

"But, isn't the loincloth all that you are wearing? If you cut off the back flap, wouldn't your back be completely exposed? And, come to think of it, why are you wearing just a loincloth?"

Suresh did not know what answer she wanted and so, he begged. "Please, madam."

Supraja replied sweetly but with a hint of warning. "I asked you a question." Suresh answered.

"I am wearing just a loincloth, madam, because I didn't do a good job earlier when Anushka madam ordered me to clean the house. I deserve to be punished for that. This is the start of that punishment."

"Soooooo, just to be clear," Supraja started replying just as Suresh picked up the scissors. "You could have avoided all of this if you had just cleaned the house properly? Something that, even 10-year old girls can do."

It just dawned on him. He hadn't really thought of it that way. Just a simple cleaning of the house, and he could have happily been fully clothed. The thought made tears well up in his eyes. However, he was happy for it because, it was, simultaneously, also making his rising cock go down for the first time since he had come out of the bathroom. Now, he had no choice. Supraja saw him tearing up and smiled. She followed him silently as he handed the scissors to Anushka. Anushka motioned him to turn around. She raised the scissors high and cut the hanky that covered his behind. There was still a portion of it on the drawstring but when they brought him a proper backless loincloth, that would be fixed. Of course, if Varsha decided he would be naked, none of it would matter. The scccrrrrrrr sound the Hanky made as she run her scissors was a death knell for Suresh. The feel of the scissors as it touched his body was like an electric shock. The last strand was cut and the back flap fell to the ground. Anushka, Supraja and Nandini beamed as his derriere came into full view again.

"I have messaged Varsha to come back. I have told her that we have a surprise for her. Meanwhile, you will stand in that corner of the room. Since you have started to obey us properly now, you have my permission to stand there with your backside to the wall. Remember, all this is only because this is your first day. Don't expect us to be so generous from here on."

Suresh stood in the corner. Tears once again started up as he once again reminded himself that, if he had cleaned the house properly first, he would not be in this predicament.

12