All Comments on 'My Little Cheerleader'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very, very hot ....wish it would happen to me!

Incredible .......I could feel the sexual tension building. More, more, more. Keep fucking that young hot cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very Very Very

Hot!

martiliasmartiliasalmost 20 years ago
tender beautiful unfolding of erotic love

I like the sensitivity and natural development. There are no surprises, eroticism unfolds in the naturalness that it is. Unfortunately too often hindered by culture of repression. Thanks for your tender beautiful unfolding of erotic love which does have the woman leading the energy as father and daughter move with grace and willingness to walk their path together.

the_magnumthe_magnumalmost 20 years ago
Awesome story

It had been so long since your last story... now give us a Sara's Car Trip Pt 3.... please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Stirring up emotions

Would like to compliment you on a very well written story. No rush rush rush like in most stories here. It seemed to flow at a very natural pace and seemed as it was really happening to the reader as he/she was reading it. So nice to read a loving story instead of the usual eat/lick/stickitin type stories lately... Very moving indeed. Look foward to your next story!

jennygrrljennygrrlalmost 20 years ago
Erotic

I won't say this story is "hot, hot, hot" because I hate those kind of descriptions. What I will say is that you've taken this topic and in this story you have let it unfold like a flower. You built desire with so much erotic accent that I was sad the piece ended. I agree that it needs another few proofs, but I defy people to find just about anything that doesn't on Literotica.

The father ... he's not some letch. I love that! He's not trying to recover from a divorce, he doesn't suddenly surprise his unsuspecting daughter. And while some of it is a little unbelievable, my God.. their lovemaking was probably some of the most believably innocent I've seen here.

This story was delicious and it made me catch and hold my breath. I loved it.

AbbeFariaAbbeFariaalmost 20 years ago
Fantastic work

This is one of the best stories I've read. It completely took me by surprise. When I expected a zig you zagged. Wonderfully developed. It gives me something to aspire to.

-S-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
It was ok but...

Why did it take so long for them to have sex?

nikkienikkiealmost 20 years ago
Very nice

Very nicely written. Beautifully descriptive, taking time to build the story up.

Probably the best story I've read here in a long time if not ever.

Keep up the good work!

JinkyJinkyalmost 20 years ago
Brilliant

Never mind what all the others say I thought it was amazing.

Can't wait for the next one.

p.s.

do you have any cousins????

;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent

Perfect way to build a story, you made to reader wait for it and wait for it until they were practically drooling for the pay off. Great way to build an audience. Looking forward to your next story.

ManofthehillpeopleManofthehillpeoplealmost 20 years ago
Great story dude

Great story baddie. No matter the "you had to many grammer errors" people. How many people speak perfect English in real life, maybe Lit majors and teachers (MAYBE!). Keep up the great work...I was a fan of yours before I became a fellow writer and I still am. Loved the build up in this story. BTW...PLEASE do a follow up to your CHAT story....I think its your best work Ive read. Again ignore the "bad use of grammer and such", art rarly follows neat straight lines...so why should printed art. Great story...why youbadboy. See ya in the funny pages.

cpbearcpbearalmost 20 years ago
Well worth the wait --- in gold!

I am often impatient with stories that feature a long buildup, but this story was simply a masterpiece! Truly erotic. Keep up the great work! By the way, a sequel (or two or more) to this story would be fabulous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I love your stories

Ignore the proofing critiques. Your stories are fabulous and titilating. I love the build-up. And as for suggestions, perhaps one of your future "daughters" needs a good spanking..........

Fantasy KissFantasy Kissalmost 20 years ago
ohhhhh baby boo!

Sorry, I am late- family emergency. My little cheerleader is soooooo cute. I just wanted to pat him (Daddy) on the head and go: awwwwwwwwww.

You, YBB, are really good at creating that erotic flare. Bit by bit, you take us closer to that ?place? without giving us too much too fast, and when you finally take us where you wanted us to be all along, it seems right and ?natural.? Boo, you got skills. I wanna be just like you when I grow up. ;-)

Moving on to Snippets now, gotta start from the beginning. See you there.

FK

NaughtyThoughtsNaughtyThoughtsalmost 20 years ago
Love IT

I love how your stories just build and build to an inexorable climax - much like how I feel when I read them....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
MY MY MY

Very difficult to write a decent comment when I have just finished the story...WOW...I am on fire here! You do have a way with words and storytelling! WOW! Awesome! suzette

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Job!

I think your story was very well put together. I enjoyed the detailed discription you gave on everything. I look forward to reading more of your stuff. Good Job!

OtB

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Note from Mike

YBB,

Great story. My daughter was a cheerleader two years at a private university, and like your story, I'd love to fuck her--I've even told her that. She has three little girls now, but still looks delectable. She laughs at my desires and always says, "Dad, father figure, you know?" Still, I know she likes the fact that I'd like to stick my cock in her and fuck her brains out.

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
HOT!

Possessed of both literary AND erotic merit. A real treat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More Please Please

Oh Please Please more cheerleader stories, maybe you could have other cheerleaders come over to practise at your house, or your cheerleader tell another cheerleader why her special practise makes her soooo good, or maybe go to cheerleaders grand finals and teach more girls ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
amazing!

there was typos and spelling mistakes? i was so into this story i didnt notice a single one..im serious! you are an amazing writer...WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
excellent

This is an example of exemplary writing as well as an interesting erotic theme. I could feel the build-up of tension in the story...the auther really delivered...

DexicreonDexicreonover 19 years ago
You Have Talent

Your story holds my interest, and judging from the other comments, it holds the interest of others. Your characters are real, the kind that the readers can care about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The Suspense

The build up of your story makes it truely amazing. The way the sexual tensions build up is a work of literary and erotically a short story masterpiece. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
whoa!

YBBs got a real gift of the whole innnocence and sexuality thing. The way they have such a good relationship really adds to the final climax. don't think he should really bring in others though, it's too personal and private.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Speechless

Your story is so beautifully filled with passion and intensity, there is no way to stop reading. Not only is the character, but tension buildup amazing its left the desire for more! Keep up the incredible writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Oh My !

What a story ! I'm as hard as a steel girder ! Great job .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
whoa...

wow... your story makes my cock grow even harder. i love the way the story goes. gentle, smooth and yet passionate. keep on writing those kind of story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wow

geez, i am so hard after reading that story i think i can cut a diamond. great story, keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
WOW

I have been a cheerleader for 10 years (since 4rth grade) and I had no idea the little outfits could make men so hot, but anyway this story made my stuff twitch. I am so wet and I had ot finger myself while reading it. It was so sensual, the build up...amazing. I need a trainer like that, not a dad just someone to touch me like that. I want so badly to be naughty like that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
hiden desire

the art of showing the lust of sexual desire was shown in a way that open ones senses. excellent! keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
SHEER BRILLIANCE!

I dont visit literotica as often as i used to because so many stories were so alike. This one though? WOW! Written beautifully. I had to stop several times so I didnt come before the grand finale. Please dont ever stop writing erotica. You are great at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I had to pace myself so I wouldnt cum

I love the idea of my daddy having me. You write so well and the description was right on. My pussy ached as I had to touch it while i read this. I wanted to cum but I didnt want to miss any of your writing. Wow, is all I can say after I did cum. I am that lil cheerleader...although my daddy never knew me like that, men have since then. I have been the lil girl they have lusted for. I loved this story, bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
omfg

great!!! i loved it..ive never had the urge to comment before. This story was great! well done. By far the best story i have ever read. Ill be looking for more from you.

Dont stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic

Vey well written. Descriptive and sensual. Very arousing and a recommended read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
bloodyawesome

ive never left a comment before but your story is the best ive ever read!! you deserve the recognition!! keep em cumming

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
MORE GREAT WRITING!!

Im also a first time commenter and am just amazed by your work!

I look forward to more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bravo!

I've been reading Lit stories for over 3 yrs. and I finally found a story that deserves a 5 star rating! Thanks for the mind fuck, it was great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sooo hot

Im a Cheerleader for my school and i think this is one of the hottest stories on here. its hot, your hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow...this was amazing

I never even realized this wasn't a 'new' submission until I went to read the comments. I 'found' this by reading a comment from the Feedback Portal and am so glad to have 'discovered' an author so worthy of reading.

I have no idea what the proofing comments are about. Normally I see those mistakes and they annoy me to death...but I certainly found this to be exceptionally well-written, with fabulously sexy real dialogue, and cannot remember wincing at any errors.

I agree, this is a non-lecher read. The father is not a jerk. The daughter is not a slut. This may be wrong but you wrote it so well, so innocently, it would be hard to fathom not understanding these character's motives. I would love a sequel. I would love them to get deeper into their sexual relationship, all the while feeling reluctant, guilty, about it. I could see them having some very hot scenes...crashing into one another than regreting it too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This Was So Hot and Amazing

Can't say how lovely this was.

Perfect build up to the finale,

and so sexy. I wanted to be that

little cheerleader. It's great to

see someone take the time to produce

erotica like this. Thanks!

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
Beautiful!!

I loved it. This story was so well written. The story is beautiful and so filled with passion that there was no way I could stop reading. I’ll be looking for more from you so please don’t stop writing! This story stands perfectly alone and (I think) a sequel would spoil it!

Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Love for dughter

You had me so wrap in this story i came 2 times reading it was thinking of my daughter and the times we had. Love to read more like this, keep up the great jod. Daddy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
AMAZING`

This isn't porn... IT'S ART!!!!

David48David48about 18 years ago
agog

Such a painful, prolonged, agonizing seduction. Only...just who seduced who here? What a wonderful game they conjured to justify their lustful joining. Simply delightful...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wonderful writing !

Please write more !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
excellent

kept me teetering on the brink of saturation could have taken even longer wow what a mind blow everyones dream story cheer leaders young girls incest all in one whens the book

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
One of the BEST stories EVER!

It is very seldome that I can cum while simply reading a story. I'm 64 and it takes a lot of stimulation for me to get there. :-) But this story is so realistic, so normal, so innocent and consentual, so EROTIC!! I came like I seldom ever have cum. My loins were so full and READY for release. I think I've died and gone to heaven! Thanks for a GREAT story, one that brings to life every hornie man's fantasy!

-- raydiovoice2@yahoo.com --

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very good

Never bothered to comment on a story before, but this one is one of my favs. Very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot hot hot

enjoyed this story to the max.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh Yes

Fantastic- I could feel every touch. Senr=sational writing. seducing the reader. Toucjhing, feeling, stroking, fucking. Fantastic

babylezbabylezover 17 years ago
Kudos

wow, you sure are talented.

DireLilithDireLilithabout 17 years ago
just amazing

that was an amazing story. you had me at the title and kept me to the end! thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Amazing!

Every single positive comment is100% true!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
!!! :O !!!

Have to agree with the guy who said, "hot hot hot." Wow! That turned me on more than maybe any other story on this whole damn website! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Simply Fantastic

I have to agree with 11/22/06

"so realistic, so normal, so innocent and consentual, so EROTIC!"

Quoted for emphasis. Superb writing. Many more like this, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OMG !

Wow !! That was by far the BEST ive ever read!! Congradualtions and well done :D

AMAZING !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wow

amazing storyyy

SweetNikkitaSweetNikkitaalmost 16 years ago
well, hello will you adopt me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Incredible writing, the tease was torture but I couldnt skip ahead. More more more, pleeeeease.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent build up and conclusion.

Great story, a couple of niggles.

There is a strong well-written focus on the main characters but lost something without the supporting ones. What about his wife? Other children? Why were they so close? What about boyfriends?

And what is the difference between practice and practise?

BluewolfheadBluewolfheadover 15 years ago
I loved the ride.

You are an awesome writer. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing

Fantastic build up, I loved the realism. You're an amazing writer, keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Favorite!

This just might be my favorite story on Literotica. I come back to it again and again; I love the build up, the mutual resistance and attraction, the descriptions, the sensory details...the hot, hot sex (never hurts in an erotic story).

Where's part 2? :) I'd love more of these two together.

Charles PetersunnCharles Petersunnover 15 years ago
One of my favorites

I would love to read further stories with the same characters. This is one my favorite of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i never

i have never left a comment before but had to on this story.by far the best ive read so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
5/5

Great build-up, few typos, great detail. Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ohhh wow

This is the most amazing thing i have ever read nothing has ever made me more horny in my life. God it was so great. Please kep writing please my pussy needs stories like this to make it so wet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Read!!

What a great read. This needs to continue, even though it's already 9 years

old. Go at it again...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
killer!!!

it ws an absolute killer...luvd d slow build up..really erotic.gr8 work.keep it up.

jenibeejenibeeabout 13 years ago
soooo erotic

This story turned me on from the beginning and had a perfect ending.

TargeT_PsYTargeT_PsYalmost 13 years ago
Wow

That's all I can say. This is a little long and slightly winding on the trail it takes but the "climax" (sorry for the pun) made it well worth it. Dam if thats how good you write why don't you do it for a living? Again wow, no make that WOW!! That is one of the hottest stories I've read in a long while.

(^_^)

Blessed Be

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I really liked this story. I like the cheerleader thIng. You need to make more with cheerleaders and stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

Great slow build up and wonderful beautiful descriptions of the touch, feel, smell of the slowly growing intimate contact during the practice sessions. A wonderful 3 dimensional "word painting" so that I could clearly see them in my minds eye. Great job!

Unlike other people, I would have liked it to not progress to full penetration until after another chapter or two to keep the sexual tension and wind it even more tight -perhaps after the competition was done. Maybe some jealousy building up when one or two boys start to show a lot of interest in her.

What a huge difference between this approach and the clearly bullying and abusive Dad in "Because of a Halter Top". This is pretty much consensual, and therefore, for me, truly sensual.

Thanks for a great job !

bozorinobozorinoalmost 12 years ago
Sensational!

Here is something I should have added to my comment. It was terrifically sensual, because you described his sensations so that we as readers felt her skin, touched her hair, and smelled her sweat.

The thing about the fucking at the end, is that there is in a sense no other place to climb anymore. We have emotionally just about reached the very top. Not much anticipation, or buildup of tension left. It will of ten take another story, perhaps other characters to, build up the growing tension, the anticipation, the shortness of breath...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
never disappointed

These stories have everything I love in a story- the perfect building up to an amazing, steamy ending. Great story lines and I love to reread them when I need inspiration while I'm alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful

Warm, romantic, sexy, exciting, natural and realistic!

schnozberryschnozberryover 11 years ago
delicious

One of my favorites. I could feel the "liquid gold" spilling out of me as I burst into orgasm. Yummy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Took me back...

to my 19 year old niece... I was in my 40s and I still remember the build up, how we stalked each other. Then the beautiful night... she lay on her bed, in my house, naked, arms above her head, eyes closed and muttering..." lower down... lower down..." lower I did go and then with a little pain on her face, eyes still closed her face swollen and flushed...in I went gently... Never will I forget that first time with my niece... For that matter alI the other times have been precious too

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You see that 19 year old...

was my niece only by marriage and so we have now been happily married for many years... mmm she is still sooo precious,,,!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great

Can I please be that cheerleader?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
your work keeps on getting!

This story is positively one of my alltime favourites, some places were a little short and the story didn't have much of them trying to avoid family. Great build up and I was really disappointed when it ended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OH, BABY!!!

It is still incest, but wow! Let's not forget the father was manipulating her for his own personal pleasure. And how great is it that he allows her to believe that she is the seducer. Maybe she is a seducer. Are they in-love? It sure seems that way to me. It is an interesting dilemma. At what point in a father/daughter relationship do the lines become so skewed. I hope that those of us that read these stories only do so in order to understand our own inner desires and never ever truly act them out IRL. If you ever fear being " that guy " then I implore you to get professional guidance. Or maybe just rent a hooker for the thrill. The writer is brilliant a slow methodical seduction of the reader.

bgblacknylonslvrbgblacknylonslvrover 10 years ago
daddy's little cheerleader

Makes me think of all those cheerleaders when I was in high school

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story!

I absolutely loved it!! Ahh, brings back the days of lusting and drooling over the awesome cheerleaders at school :). I was hoping the story would be a bit longer, believe it or not I was looking forward to the competition!!

Some of the posters below are hilarious! :

'Why did it take so long for them to have sex?' (Rolling eyes)

...hey daddy, can you watch my routine and tell me how I do?...sure baby...dad gets up and locks the door while she looks on quizically, he returns to desk and opens the drawer and peels off about six inches of duct tape. ...daddy, what are you doimmmmpfh!! Dad forces her on to the floor, pins her arms above her head, pulls her tights to the side and slams himself deep into her virgin pussy with his sixteen inch dick fucking her for two hours nonstop until. Of course after about two minutes shes begging for more through the tape. In the end they both cum at the same time, her having cum dozens of times while he has held off. Mutual simultaneous explosive orgasms. Dad removes tape. ....ooooh daddy, ive always wanted you to take me like that! Can we do it again right away? Puuleease!?

....there you go, one shitty, unplausable straight to the fucking story just like you wanted, right?! ;). Yeesh! Gotta love a good buildup and realistic people and sex!

...oh, then there was the other poster, 'if you think you wanna bang your daughter (paraphrasing) you should go get therapy!':

....hey doc, I need to talk to you about my insane desire to bang my identical twin cheerleader daughters, I got it bad doc! ....no prob mr. Pervo, lemme just get my notebook and tell me all about it! (Notes. Pedo nutjob patient, have secretary file child endangerment police report. Note to self, bang his wife once he's in jail, that broad is smokin'!!)

....rofl.

Keep up the good work and write write write, we love you're creativity!

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 9 years ago
This sits among my favorite stories

on the site. I have never read a story that handled the slow build up of sexual desire between two people, and especially a father and a daughter, better. Although its been years since you wrote this, I note you are still active on the site. I'd love to see you pick this one up again. This appears to be a case of true love between parent and child and how these two will navigate those shoals would make a great second act. Does Mom find out? How does she react? Alternatively, how do father and daughter continue the relationship in secret. These two should definitely make a baby (or a few) together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Never understood the gym

Why there was a gym didn't seem to be a part of a house. Enjoyed the story and keep up the great five star stories.

prop69prop69about 8 years ago
Left me hanging

Did she win? Was this just a fake from the beginning? Dad or She bought a cheerleader outfit and only danced with her father teaching her. The climax was the end.

I gave a 5 for writing, but dropped to 4 because I did understand the ending.

CybermissCybermissover 4 years ago
Dayum

That made so wet.

Akirababe87Akirababe87about 4 years ago
Hot damn

That was so fucking hot. I came so hard when he was pounding into her. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The smell of pussy

Its not often that I read a story about the way that a excited young girls pussy smells. You mentioned it twice in this one. Telling about the way that the aroma of her pussy filled the room makes it believable. I commend you for telling this incredibly hot story and for saying how the aroma of pussy filled the room. I could almost vision the way that her hot little cunt dripping pussy juice soaking her legs and giving off the aroma of what her pussy smells like

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

Wonderful writing which builds the excitement gradually.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Real genius

..is what you are. You are not writing sex stories, you write literature! This was the last of your daddy/daughter stories I get to read, and togehter with The Big Bag the best of them.

The two of them getting closer and closer, nearing each other at the same pace, in perfect harmony. Naturally. True love. Magnificent.

ThethirdoneThethirdoneabout 3 years ago

Amazing story!! Well done. Often there are 'hang-ups' in a story that distract the reader, this story is free of them. Just smooth storytelling & honest emotions. No excess words about the anxiety the characters are feeling. Just raw!!! You're a great storyteller. My favorite part is it's 90% buildup and 10% sex. The taboo is the fun part & the sex often reads very monotonous. You absolutely nailed it, the finale was engaging and held true to the rest of the story. Bravo!

DUBLXLDUBLXLabout 3 years ago

Excellent slow erotic build, perfect in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

INCREDIBLE!! I just wish there was more dirty-talking and innuendo... Like here calling him "daddy" in a drawn out fashion, and going "fuck me, daddy..." when they are fucking.

DdraigfachDdraigfachalmost 3 years ago

The slow build was great and the love making extremely sensual, i thoroughly enjoyed that. Totally agree with Thethirdone, just the right amount of everything. Going to read a few more of your stories I think and keep more coming (excuse the pun)!

finegoldwinefinegoldwineabout 2 years ago

Breathless, nice buildup, great story. 5 stars

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous