My Little Chinese Whore

Story Info
Chinese woman needs to be a whore.
4.4k words
4.63
34.9k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwi857
kiwi857
263 Followers

Hello everyone! This is my 16th story but first work of fiction. I hope you like it—writing fiction is harder for me because I never claimed to have a great imagination when it comes to erotic stories. That said I need to give some credit to another author here—Kristen Woo. Reading her great stories here provided some much need inspiration. So I dedicate this story to her.

My Little Chinese Slut—

I was late for my orthopedic appointment to finally repair my knee that was the last body part I needed to fix after my professional soccer days—eight years of high school and college and seven years in Italy playing at the highest levels had taken its toll. I'm not afraid of the doctor's knife, hell knows I have had my share and I have a high pain threshold but now my sleep was being effected so I figured it was time to act—this had been nagging me off and on for years and years.

Walking into my doctor's office, yes my doctors, they had cut on me for a hip, knee, and ankle so I knew the drill already but I had fully recovered from them and was even skiing again. I checked in and they said they were running a little behind—that's code for, "sit down and relax". I usually liked flirting with the cute woman in the front office but she was not there so I sat down and pulled out my phone to handle a few texts and emails.

The office was always busy due to the practice having multiple doctors handling every joint, bone, ACL, and tendon that needed attention.

As I sat there I was getting a little restless when the door opened and in walked a sexy and rather tiny Asian woman. Okay let me tell you right now—I love Asian women and for the last seven years have not touched a Caucasian woman (this part is true—lol).

She was perfect to me—about 5' and 100lbs maybe. Her hair was to her shoulders and looked nice—she was a little doll and perfectly petite. I watched her check-in and heard her say her name, Kristen Woo. Nice she is Chinese and looked very fuckable. She looked about fifteen years younger than me, which was perfect. I heard the front office girl say something about her knee so I guess we had something in common.

As she sat down I gave her a little friendly smile and she just nodded in a polite way—almost timid. I went back to my emails but when I looked up she was looking at me and quickly looked away but had a curious look. We exchanged a couple more glances and now I was wondering how her little pussy tasted.

Just when I was not minding the wait I was called back for my appointment. During my appointment all I could think about was Ms. Woo out in the waiting area. I was hoping to see her out there when I was done but to my disappointment she was gone when I came out. My knee surgery was set for two weeks—a simple scope to repair a meniscus tear and a slight feathered ACL.

My surgery went well and four weeks later went for my follow up appointment. As I was walking in my little doll was walking out with crutches—lucky me. We kind of looked funny—me with my crutches and she with hers and she coyly smiled at me as we tried to maneuver around each at the door. She seemed a little nervous and I said hello and she replied back but very shy. She appeared to be very submissive which I always found sexy. It was obvious that I wanted to talk to her but this was not the time or place—2 sets of crutches were truly in the way.

I finished my appointment and made my way out. When I got closer to my car I saw her sitting in her car. Was she waiting for me? As luck has it my car was just two spaces away. She was actually staring at me as I approached.

"Hello. How is your knee doing?", I asked her. "By the way my name is Greg."

"Hello my name is Kristen. It is doing well. Thanks for asking. But I won't be running for a while I am afraid."

"Yeah me either or skiing," I added.

There was a couple seconds of silence that flowed with tension.

"So Kristen it seems we have run into each other twice now so can I call you some time? Perhaps we could meet for a drink?" I really wanted to lick that tiny pussy under her little sundress.

"Ah. I can't. I'm in a relationship but I'm flattered you asked."

"Oh really. I guess I misread things. It looked like you were a little interested. I mean why were you waiting out in your car for the last thirty minutes while I was inside seeing my doc?" I decided to push the issue a little—it was obvious she was waiting. "Let's get together some time." I was betting she was one of those demure acting Asian women that always wondered about white men.

"I don't think it's a good idea. Like I said I'm .....", she looked down at her legs.

I noticed her dress was pulled up a little showing her nice runner's legs. She was messing with me. I was beginning to think she was one of those Asian attention whores—loved white men looking at them but just as a game. Now I really wanted to fuck her and teach her a little lesson but I didn't want to scare her off.

"Here is my number. Call me up if you change your mind." As I handed Kristen my number our hands touched and I saw her let out a breath. The tension you could cut with a knife. She took my number and stuffed it in her purse—she was interested.

"Greg I need to go. It was nice meeting you and I hope our recoveries are speedy ones." Once again her eyes darted away—she was conflicted. She drove off but I could see her look into her mirror at me.

_______ _______ _______ _______ _______

About four weeks past and my knee was like new—why did I wait so long I wondered as I was laying in bed turning in. Just as I was dozing off my phone bussed with a text from an unknown number.

"Hi Greg". And nothing else.

I just stared at it and wondered who. Figuring it was a past woman I had met on a dating website but deleted her number after a spark-less date.

Before I could respond...

"Its Kristen from the doctor's office. How are you?

I looked at the message and my cock stirred! I gathered my thoughts and replied,"Hello Kristen. I'm fine. How is your knee? Mine is doing great."

"That's great to hear. Mine is great too. Started physical therapy a couple weeks ago and it feels stable."

"Excellent. I began PT two weeks ago too. So I'm a tiny bit surprised to see your text."

"Just a tiny bit? So are you saying you expected me to? Well Greg I have been thinking about you. You see I have a thing about mature tall white men. I thought I was past it but maybe I'm not."

"I see. Are you one of those Asian women that fantasize about white men. Want to be treated a certain way, should I say like an object?" I decided to be blunt. I wasn't really looking for a girlfriend so no need to be sweet. As soon as I sent it I wondered if it was a bit too direct but too late.

"Yes." Was all Kristen responded with.

Her response was so simple but told me a lot—it's amazing how a three letter word can tell you all about a person in certain contexts. I still think she was conflicted but at this moment she wanted some white cock—my cock.

We texted for another twenty minutes and suddenly she said she had to go before I could ask her to meet again. I got the feeling she was interrupted.

The next morning I saw a text from her—once again a simple text.

"I can meet you."

I lay there with many visions. My cock was instantly hard. I wanted to fuck this little coy acting slut—make her moan like a whore. I wondered if she would do anal—I love fucking Asian ass. As I stroked my cock I thought of Kristen begging me to be gentle as I plunged my cock into her. I let loose with a nice hot load of cum. After I cleaned up I texted her back.

"Good to hear from you. When are you available? Where would be a good place for a drink?"

"I don't drink. Downtown in the financial district is always good where I work. I can take a two hour break with no problem. How about tomorrow."

Well she was not wasting any time I thought.

"Sure, that sounds great," I said. "Are you near that bistro with the all the porcelain roosters?"

"Yes I know it. What time do you want me there?"

Yes! I thought to myself, as she was being a little submissive and accommodating. The more I thought about her the more I wanted to make a fuck doll out of her. I decided to give this slut what she wanted—or at least the vibe I was feeling.

"Be there at 2pm," I responded in a short manner.

"Okay. See you tomorrow."

_______ _______ _______ _______ _______

I was surprised to wake up with an attitude of wanting to give her a hard fucking. No romance just lust besides she sure as hell was not looking for romance. I couldn't help but flashback on how she waited for me outside the doctor's office even though she claimed to be in a relationship and pulling up her dress up to show her legs as she sat in her car. To me it was obvious she had some attitude towards sex. Kristen had a story.

As I walked up to the bistro I was hoping to get a glance of her waiting inside. Not surprising she was sitting at a table already next to a window. From my angle she could not see me. Kristen looked great. A fashionable simple dress that was perfect for her slender frame. She had a little more makeup on—darker eyeliner and nice light colored rose lipstick—yes a girly-girl. She looked delicious.

The table next to her had a couple of young thirty-year-old jerk-offs in their suits looking at her and trying to make conversation. Kristen was not giving them the time of day—she may be a slut but today she was my slut. "Good girl Kristen", I thought.

As I walked in Kristen gave me a nice smile. Actually it was the nicest smile so far. I decided to show the jerk-offs what the story was.

"Hi baby. Sorry to keep you waiting," I said as I bent down and gave her a tender kiss on the lips that was received with a brush of our tongues.

Kristen glanced at the two men as if to say, "too bad boys, this is my man." I really appreciated her gesture.

"So you look great Kristen. I like your sense of fashion."

Kristen was drinking tea so I followed suit and we chatted but the words were a little empty. Our eye contact was doing all the talking until she mentioned that she had not been active for about three years. She said that when she saw me at the Dr's office she knew it would be trouble—that she would revert to her ways of whoring herself. Kristen told me she started young in her journey of lust. It was initiated when she secretly watched an older cousin fuck her boyfriend when visiting them during the summer. She was amazed how her cousin took a huge cock in her mouth and pussy. Kristen said that night for the first time touched herself and fingered pussy and clit to three orgasms. For the next two decades it was her finger, toy or some hot guy. She said the enjoyment was immense the first ten years then valleys and peaks of emotions over the last ten years—she was looking for something to fill a void she must have had. I guess her current man was not doing it for her in some areas.

After forty-five minutes I reached into my pocket and handed her a small envelope. In it was a key. I had checked into Omni across the street. I slid it across the table and she placed her hand on it and I could see her breathing more now. I looked across the street towards the hotel and gave a little nod and she looked at the hotel and looked at me with the slightest demure look and as she looked down I could see a little nervous grin.

"Go now. I'll be over in a few minutes," I said.

Kristen got up kissed me on the cheek. I watched her little ass as she walked away. She looked like a little deer in the woods fearing but also wanting the wolf to ravish her. As she crossed the street she held the envelope close and tightly to her small but beautiful breasts. I could see at the table she was not wearing a bra by the way her nipples would harden and soften a few times. My cock was raging.

I had gotten a room with a view and when I let myself Kristen was standing looking out the big picture window. I walked up behind her and put my hands on her shoulders. I moved her hair and kissed her neck. As I slowly moved my hands to her hips I could feel her tremble a little.

"This may not be the best idea but I want...., " she said softly.

With this I gently pushed her up against the window and began kissing her neck again. Kristen was softly moaning. I unzipped her dress and it fell to the floor. All she had on was the tiniest black panties—such a good little slut I thought.

I pondered—do I tear them off her or slowly pull them down. Only because I wanted to see them again in the future I slowing peeled them off her hips.

She was still facing the window but I could see her reflection and she had her eyes shut and licking her lips.

I turned her around and just smiled at her in a devilish way—letting her know she was going to be taken, to get fucked and fucked more. That she was going to be my little whore.

Kristen fell to her knees. Being the submissive slut that she wanted to be and I expected. She undid my belt and unzipped my pants—my cock trying to escape my shorts. Kristen pulled them down and gasped at the first sight of my thick cock.

"Oh. My god. Yes," was all my little Asian Princess could say.

She began to lick on the head of my cock and then kissed and lick her way to my balls. Kristen could suck cock.

"Yes. Ahh. Keep sucking you little slut," I said. I could feel and sense that she wanted nothing more than to be my whore. "You need cock don't you?

"Hmmm. Yes. I'm your whore. Your cock is so thick," she said as my cock entered her throat. She was trying her best to let me fuck her deep in her mouth. Soon her eyes began to water but I held the back of her head so she could not back away.

"That's a good little girl. You Chinese girls are all alike. You all act innocent or snobbish but show you a large white cock and you want it even though it's going to hurt a little."

I let her pull her head away and my cock flopped out. She gasped for air a little and saliva was all over her lips, chin and my cock. I pulled off the rest of my clothes.

"Clean me up. I will give you some pleasure first and then you are mine," I said as she licked up all of the saliva.

I picked Kristen up and carried her to the bed. Before I let her down I pulled the duvet off and placed her on the bed. She was trembling with excitement and fear. I must have looked like a monster standing over her tiny body. I kissed her and she moaned into my mouth. I sucked her nipples until they were rock hard and softly nibbled on them with my teeth—her moaning only made me hungrier for the little pussy that was waiting. Kristen had shaved all but a thin strip—only sluts do that.

"Ahhhh. Ah," she moaned as I began to eat her pussy. Kristen was dripping. I lapped her up like a hungry wolf.

"You are so wet for me. You are a slut." I lapped her wetness and soon was sucking on her clit. "Enjoy it because after you cum I'm going to fuck you hard. I own this pussy now."

"Yes. Yes. Ahhhhhhh," she was moaning like a whore but it was real. She was flowing all over my mouth. "I'm cummmmmming. Ahhhhh. Ah, ah." With each wave of her orgasm she bucked her dripping pussy into my mouth and her back was arched.

"That's a good little slut." With just a few seconds for her to recover I decided to fuck my little whore.

I had got a room with a high bed for a reason and now Kristen was going to find out. I moved off her slit and pulled her to the edge of the bed by her ankles in an aggressive move. I could stand and have her opening at my cock level. I also had some lube on the bed just in case.

Without any foreplay or tenderness I pushed my cock into her hole. Even with her so wet and relaxed from her hard orgasm it was a tight fit. It may have hurt her a little but she knew my cock was thick. A whore like Kristen can adapt quickly. She was a bit uncomfortable from my thickness but I didn't care.

I gave her a few hard stabs with my cock and then buried into her until my balls hit her ass. I grabbed Kristen's legs and held her in place so my thrusts would be full and deep.

"Oh god Greg your cock is stretching me so much. Errrrr. Ah. Oh fuck. Bang me harder. I am your whore. It hurts. It hurts but I want it."

"You are my whore. You little Chinese bitch. Take my cock. Ah, ah. Take it slut." I was pumping away and had never banged a pussy so hard. Kristen's body shook each time I rammed my cock into her. I slowed up a little not to give her a break but so I could feel her velvet walls. She had the softest pussy and I was enjoying the moment.

"Is my pussy tight enough. Your cock fills me. Please fuck me. Use me hard."

With those words in began to pump into her again. Kirsten was panting like a horse as I fucked her harder and faster. I pulled out and flipped her over. Her pussy was dripping down her legs—the sight almost made me shoot my load. I had taken the belt from the bathrobe and had it on the bad. I pulled her arms back and used the belt to tie her arms behind her back—she moaned as I pulled the tie tighter. The sight of Kristen on her knees bent over with her wrists bound was a great sight. I penetrated her warm opening and in this position she was a little tighter. The mirror on the opposite wall showed her grimaced face as I fucked her.

"Greg it hurts but keep fucking me. I need to be your complete whore."

"You will be my complete whore." With my cock in her pussy I squeezed some on the lube on her ass and began to finger her ass.

"What? No not my ass. I think you are too big."

"You will take my cock in your ass. You fucking little whore. You want to be a whore and I will treat you like one."

"Oh. Please go slow. I'm not sure if I can do...."

With this I used more lube and inserted a second finger into her ass. As Kristen's ass began to loosen I started to pump her pussy again. I could feel my cock move through the flesh dividing her ass and pussy. Kristen began to moan again so I inserted a third finger. She began to squeal—pleasure and pain.

"You are lucky I am taking the time to loosen your ass a little because you will feel this. I'm treating you like a whore because of he way you hiked up your dress when I came over to your car outside the Dr's office. You did that to tease me didn't you."

"Yes I did. I was being a little slut. I was being bad even though I am in a relationship. Ohhhh, ahhhhh. Use me like a whore fill me. Oh my god. It hurts but I want it."

I took my fingers out of her ass. I squeezed more lube on her ass that was puckering. I took the head of my cock and pressed it into her opening. Kristen was breathing hard and I could feel her opening pushing outwards—she had taken it in the ass before.

I worked my head inside and let her adjust and then pushed in all the way.

"Oh fuck Greg. Oh my god. My ass is on fire. Don't stop."

"Where is my cock you little whore?"

"In my ass. Yes it's fucking my ass. Your white cock is fucking my tight ass. Ooohhh, errrrr. Please go slow."

With this I grabbed on to her hips and began an assault on her ass. Seeing my cock disappear into Kristen was an amazing sight. I pushed her head down on the bed and slapped her ass a few times—this was met with a moan, a squeal, and a show of a little pain. She had become anonymous to me—with her hair covering her face—she was a bound whore with her ass in the air for my fucking. I plunged my cock into that tight Asian ass.

"Greg you feel so raw in my ass. Please use me. Just fuck my ass. Oh my god I'm cumming. Yes, yes, ahhh, ahh."

I was now fucking Kristen's ass so hard that we were both grunting. I could feel her skin begin to sweat as I was pumping into her. I began to feel my balls get tighter and get warm—my cum was beginning its move.

kiwi857
kiwi857
263 Followers
12