My Little Chinese Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am going to cum in your tight little ass. Ahhhhh, ahhh, ahh"

"I'm cumming too. Yesssssss. Fuck me, fuck me. Ahhhhhhh, ah." Kristen let out a loud orgasm just as I was. "Cum in my ass. Use my ass."

"Ahhhh, ah, ah, ah, ah." With each rope of hot cum I shot into her ass I pushed my cock as deep as I could. Now she was my whore—my desire and goal complete with her ass was filled with my cum. I pumped her ass until my cock became soft.

I pulled my cock out slowly and some of my cum was at her opening. I pushed Kristen on to her side and she was totally spent from another orgasm and having my cock in her tight ass. I took my cum covered cock and rubbed it on her right next to her mouth. A little stream of cum trailed to her mouth.

"Eat that up my little slut." Kristen licked it into her mouth.

I untied her but left her there and decided to take a shower.

While in the shower I saw Kristen walk in and she opened the door to the big shower enclosure. She looked a little dazed from the experience.

"Let me wash you. I want to be your servant, your woman, your...."

Before she could finish I pulled her into me and I kissed her deeply and passionately. Kristen was softly moaning into my mouth. She began covering my body with a slow sultry soaping of suds. I then took a turn and cleaned her. As I got close to her asshole she flinched a little—she was feeling the soreness of her ass fucking. Watching the suds trail down her body got me hard again. Kristen noticed and began using the suds to stroke my cock. She aimed the water at me to wash off all the soap and began an amazing cock sucking—I pushed my cock into her mouth but was gentler this time. She looked up at me as she sucked my cock—her doe eyes staring at me—so innocent and so sexy.

I raised her up from her knees and picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me and then pulled my cock into her. She sucked hard on my tongue as I fucked her in with the warm steamy water flowing over us.

"Oh yes Greg fuck me. I just can't help it. I'm your slut right now—just your slut." She was looking for passion now.

Soon her moans echoing in the large shower got my balls tight again as I kept fucking her. Kristen had one arm wrapped tightly over my shoulder. Her other hand was in a fist and was hitting my shoulder.

"Fuck me Greg. Please fuck me."

With this I shot my cum into Kristen's pussy. With each shot I banged her more into the tile wall. I stood there for over a minute. Finally I pulled my hips back and my cock slid from her cum filled pussy. Kristen got on her knees and sucked the cum and pussy off my cock as if she needed it to survive.

When done we shared a long kiss and shared the great taste of cum and pussy. She got up on her tippy toes and whispered into my ear....

"I can't decide what I like better—being your whore or your slut," Kristen said with a demure smile. I did see those little black panties again.

12