My Little Doll

Story Info
Submissive woman who didn’t know she was submissive.
7.1k words
4.34
23.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Semiater
Semiater
82 Followers

This is the story about a lawyer who worked on my floor, who hadn't quite recognized her need to be submissive, and a slave, but I could see it in her and did my duty to make her position clear to her. The tale will follow her progression into her new life as my toy and plaything.

The story was originally started elsewhere, but I've cleaned it up some to post it here, otherwise it's the same and I'll add new chapters going forward.

My Little Doll

By

Semiater

Chapter One

I just couldn't sit still, I couldn't sit in my office anymore, not today, I was too anxious, too excited; it was like being a kid on Christmas eve and the time seemed to pass so slowly in was painful.

It was Friday morning, the day had just started, but I couldn't wait for it to be over with, I couldn't wait for the evening to be here, when work was done and I was home. I had big plans ahead.

I stood on the sky-bridge in the atrium which connected the two towers of the complex I work in. I looked down over the lobby below. I watched intently as I saw her enter, she didn't see me, or at least she didn't look up to acknowledge my presence looming high above her.

I'd seen her hundreds, perhaps thousands, of times before, but I never really noticed her. That's not really true, oh, I noticed her, but I didn't really 'notice' her, if you have any idea what I mean. She was just part of the scenery, but I'd never studied her before.

She was pretty, a petit, tiny, Asian girl. I didn't know if she was Japanese, Chinese or whatever heritage wise, I didn't know anything about her really, nothing, other than she looked like a precious little doll to me and I wanted her.

She had the most gorgeous, luscious, shimmering black hair, and the way it covered her eye, like a partial mask, always hanging to one side, I loved it. I never gave it much thought before, but it looked almost like an affectation, something planned, something concocted.

And then the way she looked at you, almost askance, never directly, never looking you straight in the eye, it was odd, but provocative.

But more than anything, it was her gait, perhaps that's what threw me off, it was so confident and bold, yet, I wondered, was it a compensation for something else, an act, a construction of some sort.

I'd never talked to her, we worked on the same floor, so I'd seen her many times, even having ridden the elevators together with her occasionally, in silence of course.

I really hadn't noticed her though, not really, other than to appreciate how attractive she was, but there was nothing more, nothing out of the ordinary.

I knew she must have been a lawyer; it was a pretty easy assumption, a good part of the building was occupied by law offices, particularly my floor, and she didn't look like an admin or support staff, so she must have been one of the many unhappy attorneys plying our wares in the complex.

She always wore pantsuits, I'd never seen her in a skirt; I did notice that about her, her outfits, because I didn't like it at all, I hated it in fact. I wanted to see her in skirts, the slacks, like her stride, it seemed inappropriate, ill-befitting her true nature, probably an affectation as well.

My coworker, he'd described her as 'proper', and I suppose that's as good a description as any. She had that air of structure, fastidiousness, restraint even, but perhaps it was merely a façade, a well-practiced front. Perhaps she herself didn't even know the walls she seemed to be putting up.

Yesterday, last night, it had been a long day, it was probably nine or ten, I'm not even sure what time it was really, it all blurs after a while. Most of the offices had cleared out, but of course, there were always some of us sticking around late, cases to work on, administrative duties to catch up on, all the bullshit that goes with the daily grind of working idiots.

The girl, she and I, we'd gotten on the elevator together, and, it hit me, something about her just struck me at that instant. Maybe it was the exhaustion from the long day, and week, but then I knew what it was about her, the mask, the façade she projected, what she was hiding.

She looked at me, a little perfunctory smile, but never looking at me directly, never moving her head, just staring straight ahead, her eyes darting toward me for a mere instant. Then, I blurted out, without even conscious intent.

"You want to be collared, don't you slut?" For the first time ever she looked me in the eyes, incredulous, yet fully aware.

"What? EXCUSE me?" Her voice cracked ever so slightly, almost imperceptibly.

"A slave, you wanna be a slave!" Her eyes were fixed on mine, but I could see the slight tremble in her frame.

"You wanna suck my cock, right now, don't you cunt?" She jumped when the elevator bell rung our floor.

"You want to suck my cock, right now, don't you?" She didn't say a word, she tried to exit the elevator boldly, confidently, but I could tell her legs were weak, I could tell she had to think about it, consider, concentrate on every step she took, and even then she stumbled.

I followed without speaking, I loved the way she walked, so measured, with such ardor, so intent to get away from me.

I grabbed her by the arm and dragged her in the utility closet. She let out a small bleat, but nothing more. Her eyes were fixed on me as the heavy door snapped shut behind us.

"On your knees cunt!" Her body was visibly trembling as she fell to her knees on the dusty floor.

I had my dick out by the time I got to her, I grabbed her by the back of the head and slid my dick between her striking, moist, lips. I heard her gag as I forced my groin into her nose, I could feel the way her throat convulsed as my balls pressed against her chin.

I wound my fingers through her hair, tugged her mouth off my shaft, then arched her head back. She was staring up at me when I spit in her open mouth.

I didn't pause for long and started skull-fucking her in earnest. I loved the way she choked on my cock, but I didn't let up. I loved the sound, the slurping, as I rammed my prick between her lips harder and harder.

It didn't take long, I felt it in my balls tighten, I felt them convulse before I burst. I held the back of her head firm and buried my dick to the hilt in her mouth. I felt her tongue against the bottom of my prick, and the way her lips clamped down on my cock. I could see her body quiver as cum exploded from my cock and flooded her gullet.

I held her there, her lips wrapped around my dick, this girl, kneeling in front of me in the utility closet, till I finally felt the all worries and tension drain away from me.

Her eyes were fixed on my prick as she moved her tongue over the underside of my cock in her mouth. I tugged on the back of her scalp and eased my dick from between her lips.

"Lick my balls cunt!" I felt the gentle lapping of her tongue on my balls. I reached in my pocket and pulled out a business card as she licked away. I could see the way she looked up at me, my dick resting on her forehead as she moved her tongue over my balls. I wrote my address on the card and stuffed it in the breast pocket of her jacket.

"Stand up!" She jerked at the volume of my command. I eased my aching dick into my slacks, then grabbed an old office chair that was leaning against the wall and sat down.

"Over my knees cunt, you need a spanking." She stared at me incredulous.

"First things first, you will never cum without permission again!" I saw the confusion, the hesitation in her eyes, but she stepped gingerly to my side, then laid her belly down on my thighs. I grabbed for her hair and arched her head back. With my other hand I worked around her waist, finding the clasp of her pants and undid them.

The fabric slid easily down her legs and bunched around her knees. She yelped softly as I wedged my fingers up under the waistband of her panties and forced the lace down her thighs.

Her body convulsed on my lap as I laid the first hard blow of my palm on her ass. She was whimpering by the time I'd smacked my hand down for the 5th time, and she was almost blubbering by the time I'd laid the 10th, and final blow down on her flesh.

She was sobbing softly as I let go of her hair and she stood up, her pants and panties bunched around her ankles as she stared down at me.

I stood, brushed my slacks clean, adjusted my tie and looked at her.

"Nine o'clock tomorrow. Don't be late." I turned and left her there, partially naked, ass burning, cum still on her lips.

------------------------------------------------

Chapter Two

I heard the soft, tentative knock at the door, it almost stopped before it started, as if the person knocking had reconsidered.

I wasn't at all surprised to see her there, my little Asian slut. It seemed she'd come straight from work, or at least she hadn't changed clothes; she was wearing her nice slacks and an oxford shirt, nice enough, but in my opinion, completely unacceptable for a woman.

I waved her in, she slipped past without a word, she kept her head down, staring at the floor. She came to a halt in the middle of the front room as I closed and locked the door.

My dick was aching already as I turned and approached her deliberately. She looked up and met my eyes for an instant, then immediately looked away. I didn't say a thing, just looked her up and down, studying her. I could see the way she trembled softly, and I loved it, seeing her visibly uneasy.

"We're gonna have to do something about your clothes," I paused, "but not now. Strip for me!"

She just stared at me for an instant, the incredulous, shocked look in her eyes again, then she seemed to recover her composure.

"What, here?" I saw that flash of defiance and anger in her expression.

"What?" she seemed even more insistent.

"I said strip, here, now!"

"But people may see." I smirked.

"So be it, you're my slave now, and besides, I know you love the idea slut!" I slid my hand to my pants and started rubbing my aching dick through the fabric.

"Strip for me cunt!" I turned away from her and eased into my chair, giving her a moment to react, or respond, but by the time I was seated, she'd started on the buttons of her blouse. Her hands were shaking, her fingers were trembling as she undid the buttons one by one. She didn't look at me, her eyes were downcast and I could see her cheeks were flush with humiliation, but perhaps exhilaration too.

She was purposeful, yet I could see the anxiety. As soon as she finished with the buttons, she eased the tucked-in shirt out of her pants. I could see the lace bra cutting across her chest through the open blouse, and I could feel my dick start to throb even more intensely.

She paused, as if waiting for a reprieve. Her eyes caught mine for a second, but she quickly shifted her gaze. I slipped my hand down my pants and started stroking my cock, but I didn't say a word to her.

She slowly opened her shirt and slid it off her shoulders, taking it off methodically. She gently folded it in her hands and laid it down neatly on the footstool in front of me, her long shimmering black hair cascading gracefully as she bent at the waist. I loved the way she let it hang off one side of her head.

She kicked off her shoes and lined them up obsessively with her toes, as if trying to delay the inevitable.

She seemed unable to control her fingers and she struggled to undo the clasp on her slacks. Her breasts weren't large; the bra pushed together her tits, exaggerating, or emphasizing the cleavage. I didn't really care about big tits, so long as her nipples were sensitive, that's all that really mattered to me.

The sound of the zipper and the rustle of fabric was almost inaudible as she slid the cloth of her pants down her thighs. She let them bunch around her ankles on the floor before she deftly gathered them, brushing them flat, folding them and setting them carefully atop her blouse on the footstool.

"Leave your socks on cunt!" She stood upright, a little flustered and surprised by my words. I loved the way her dark socks looked on her dainty feet and ankles.

She hesitated, either waiting further commands, or more likely, prolonging the unavoidable end.

"You're not done yet slut!" She didn't need me to explain further and she brought her hands up behind her back, undoing the clasp of her bra. It was a lovely lacy white bra, but not so lovely that I wanted to see it continue covering her breasts.

She hunched forward, easing the straps off her shoulders, she kept her arms crossed for a second, before letting the bra fall to the floor and expose her dark, hard, nipples. I could see the way her chest fluttered as she took deep breaths.

She bent elegantly and picked the lace bra from the floor, she meticulously folded it and set it down atop the blouse and slacks. I loved her smooth, toned, belly; and the way her chest rose and fell rapidly as she breathed deeply.

She didn't allow me to savor the vision of her breasts for long, she took a deep lungful of air, wedged her long fingers under the band of her panties and pushed them down over her quivering thighs, till she was standing naked before me, the fabric bunched around her ankles.

I could see the way her chest heaved as she was panting, almost hyperventilating. She gathered herself and bent at the waist again, collecting the panties from the floor, folding them nicely, then setting them atop the growing pile on the footstool.

She took a single step back, keeping her eyes low, focused in on the floor in front of her. I just sat there, stroking my cock and taking in the lovely vision in front of me.

"Hands behind your head slut!" She brought her hands up behind her neck and interlocked her fingers. I loved her dark, bold nipples, they were rock hard and stood erect.

"What's your name cunt?" She tried to respond, but she stumbled and had to clear her throat before she was able to choke out the words.

"Kelsey sir."

"Spread your legs wider Kelsey, you will never keep them closed in my presence."

"Yes sir." Her frame shuddered softly as she moved her feet wider apart. I could see the moistness of her pussy, her juices glistened in the light, and small rivulets dribbled down her inner thighs.

Her belly was flat and she was clean shaven, I could see the way her pussy lips were swollen and engorged.

Her posture was perfect, she stood so straight it almost seemed exaggerated, somehow it was so perfect it seemed wrong.

I loved her long shimmering black hair, I loved how it fell to one side, the lack of symmetry was beautiful, the way it was offset drew ever more attention to her long, lustrous locks as they fell gently on her shoulders.

Her breasts were lovely, not huge, but perky and plump nonetheless, but it was her nipples, the dark, erect nipples and aureoles, they were incredible.

I heard her let out a small bleat as I stood. I pulled my hand from my pants and approached her. I could feel the electric jolt shoot through her body as I moved next to her and ran my hand over her hip.

I could smell her, the cacophony of scents; from the body lotion she used, to the fragrance of her shampoo, and then, her animal musk, it was overpowering.

I took hold of her nipples, pinching the hard buds between my nails and jerked up, making her squeal and rise up on her tip toes to relieve the strain. I could see the way she gritted her teeth as I twisted her nipples brutally.

She let out a gasp of relief as I let go of her breasts, but the relief was short-lived, I brought my palm down to her chest, between her tits, trailing my nails over her skin I slid my hand over her torso, pausing, letting it rest on her belly.

"Kelsey you say?" I stood over her, directly in front of her, but she didn't look up at me. She was small, 5'1", maybe 5'2", but she was lovely, like a precious little doll.

"Yes sir." Her torso quivered with each breath, I could see the glimmering sheen of perspiration forming on her skin as she stood naked before me.

"Call me Master cunt!"

"Yes sir, Master, yes Master!" I eased my palm down over her belly. I heard her groan as I moved over her smoothly shaven mound.

I could feel her skin crawling under my touch as I hovered nearer her pussy.

"I knew you were a slut, a slave, you have the look." She moaned as I slipped my finger into her wet, wanting cunt.

"You know it too, don't you bitch!" Her vaginal muscles clamped down on my finger.

"You're just a dirty, needy cunt, aren't you?" She whimpered as I started twisting my finger inside her pussy, plunging deeper and deeper till she started to coo.

With my free hand I grabbed her long luscious hair again and jerked her head back, staring down into her eyes, so she couldn't help but stare back.

"I bet you can't wait for me to bury my cock in your dirty snatch, can you slut?" I pulled harder on her scalp till she yelped in discomfort.

"I bet you're a tight little bitch, and you'll love my dick in your hole!" She closed her eyes and purred, like a sweet, needy kitty.

"I'm gonna make you scream and beg me cunt!" I twisted her head to the side and buried my tongue between her lips.

She cried in frustration as I pulled my tongue from her mouth.

"You want it, don't you cunt?" I leaned down and pressed my lips against her ear.

"You're just a dirty little fucktoy and cumslut, aren't you?" She mewed, groaning as I continued to plunge and twist my finger in her tight sheath.

"You know you were meant to be a slave, my slave, don't you bitch?" She let out a bleat of despair as pulled my finger from her pussy and let go of her hair. I turned away from her, leaving her there, naked, legs spread in the middle of the room. I sat next to her neat pile of clothes on the footstool.

"Show me your pussy slut. Cum for me bitch!" I turned and faced her, her eyes shot open and went wide, she looked confused and shocked.

"Cum for me bitch, now!" Her hands were shaking as she held them by her sides. I could see the wetness of her cunt and I lifted my hand to my nose, I could smell her scent coating my finger. Slowly she moved, she reached between her legs and spread her swollen labia.

"That's it slut, you love it, being my fucktoy, my property, don't you?" I could see the look in her eyes, the dichotomy, as if she didn't really know what to do, or to think.

"I want you to cum for me, now!" Her nails were painted a garish, lurid red. She eased one of her long fingers into the pinkness of her pussy.

"Go ahead, fuck yourself slut!" She slipped a second finger into her silky sheath and started to drive it deeper and deeper in her belly.

I could see the way her knees bent and she thrust out her thighs, still keeping her legs spread wide.

She started to moan and brought her free hand to her breast, she pinched her erect nipple between her painted fingernails and yelped as the nails dug in.

"That's it whore, cum for me bitch!" Her mouth was open and her eyes were closed while she plunged her fingers into her cunt faster and faster. I could hear her breathing, panting really, it got louder and louder as she fucked herself.

"You ready to cum for me yet bitch?" She was howling, almost screaming as she fucked herself, the sound of her sopping cunt slurped through the room.

"Yes Master, I'm cummmmiinnngg, I'm CCCCUUUUMMMMMMIINNNGGG!!!!!" She fell to her knees with a thud, burying her fingers to the hilt in her soaking pussy and squeezing her breast with her free hand.

She was breathless, collapsed on the floor, kneeling, legs open wide, fingers still locked in her pussy, she didn't even notice me getting up. Her eyes jerked open as I grabbed her by the hair and arched her head back violently, spitting in her face.

Semiater
Semiater
82 Followers
12