My Little Doll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saliva splattered over her forehead and into her hair.

"I knew you were a dirty fucking slut!" Her face went crimson with shame as the spit dribbled down into her eyes.

"This is what you were meant for, isn't it?" Her eyes fluttered rapidly.

"You want my cock bad, don't you bitch?" Her eyes went wide, the dark hazel irises stared up at me as spit clung to her lashes.

"Yes Master, I want, I need your cock!" I let go of her hair and undid my fly, my dick was hard, raging really, and ached more than I could describe. I didn't know how long I could last, how much more I could take, so I rammed my prick between her lips, forcing it deep down her throat till I heard her start to gag. I could feel her chin against my balls and I clamped my hands to the back of her head, pushing harder, till I started to see her eyes water.

"That's it slut, this I what you were made for!" I could feel her small hands pushing against my thighs as I held her mouth around my cock, but she couldn't force me away and I wasn't about to let up.

I loved the feel of her lips wrapped around my prick, the way her tongue slithered under me as her throat convulsed.

"That's it slut!" With my fingers wound through her hair, I eased her mouth off my shaft, but never let the head of my cock slip completely from her lips. Her eyes were watering and her mascara streaked down her face, and I loved it.

Moving faster and faster I used her hair as a hand hold and slid her lips and mouth on my dick. I loved the way she gagged and choked each time I slammed my cock to the hilt and hit the back of her throat. Her hands had shifted, moving behind me, cupping my ass as I started to skull-fuck her harder and harder. The makeup on her face was muddied on her skin.

"Fuck!!" I was jerking my hips hard forward, making her gag and grunt each time I slammed the head of my cock to the back of her throat. My balls started to convulse and I started to cum. I clamped my hands tight on the back of her head and bellowed.

"FFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!" I went light-headed for an instant as my dick spurted and exploded between her lips. I loved the feel of her tongue on the bottom of my prick as it spasmed. I loved the way my sperm bubbled around the seal of her lips as she choked and desperately tried to swallow down my hot, thick, load.

"Fuck!" I slowly eased off the pressure on the back of her head and slid my dick from between her lips. She was breathing hard, the slime of sperm and saliva clung to her lips and seeped down her chin, hanging like gleaming strands of crystal.

"Clean me cunt!" Her face looked a mess, streaked with makeup and tears that ran down her cheeks.

I loved the feel of her tongue on my shaft, the way she twisted and turned her head, making sure to touch every inch of my prick and balls, lapping away like a hungry kitty, pressing her nose into my balls, running her moist tongue over me as if she were lapping up manna. I groaned as she tried to take my balls in her mouth.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I stood over her, her eyes stared up at mine and fixed on me as she suckled my balls between her lips.

"You're a dirty little fuck slut, aren't you?" She stared up at me, my balls between her lips as she ran her tongue over my sack.

"Put my cock away cunt!" She ran her tongue over my balls one last time, then let them slip from between her lips, and with a soft, delicate hand, she lovingly eased my dick back into my pants and zipped me up.

"Well cunt, I've got a treat for you!" I grinned sadistically, then leaned down and picked her up. She couldn't have been much more than a hundred pounds. I threw her naked body over my shoulder and headed for the basement.

-----------------------

I set her down on the basement floor. She was still breathing heavily and I could see the trepidation in her eyes as, she looked around the room, my dungeon.

"I think you're gonna enjoy this cunt!" I grabbed her by the nipples and dragged her toward the wall, there was a bar mounted that ran parallel to the floor and was about three or four feet off the ground, somewhat like a ballet barre.

"Put your arms over slut." She looked at me nervously, but put her arms over, the rail behind her, it sat in the crook of her arm pits as I stood in front of her.

She whimpered softly as I took hold of her left wrist and looped rope around, snugging it tight, then tugged her arm wide and tied it off to a ring set in the wall. I immediately did the same with her right wrist, till her arms were bent over the bar and spread wide.

"Don't worry cunt, you'll like this." I chuckled softly, running my hands over her trembling belly, stopping to grasp and twist her nipples before I slid my hand over the flesh of her hips, and then her sopping pussy. I found her swollen, throbbing clit and took it between my thumb and forefinger, squeezing it hard, making her squeal as I stood in front of her.

"I know you're gonna love this you little Asian whore." She gasped as I let go of her clit and knelt before her.

"Spread your legs bitch!" I reached out and put my hands between her thighs, then eased them wider, till she could barely keep her feet flat on the floor. She wasn't on tip toe, but was very close.

I wrapped a cord around her left ankle and cinched it tight, then pulled the rope taut and attached it to a ring set in the wall. I moved my hands over her inner thighs as I shifted to her right leg and tied it off in the same way, leaving her splayed wide, her toes and the balls of her feet resting on the ground, but leaving her heels elevated.

I stood up, looming over her, grabbed her by the hair and arched her head back till her neck was strained and she was staring up at me.

"You ready to cum for me cunt?" She didn't blink, she didn't respond, just stared up at me.

"Well you better be slut." I buried my tongue in her mouth making her gag.

"Time for the show." She gasped as I pulled my tongue from between her lips. I could hear her breathing heavily all the while whimpering as I walked to the other side of the room. When I returned, I held up the ball-gag harness for her to see.

"Open your mouth!" I forced the red rubber ball between her teeth, pushing it deep, then brought the harness over the top of her head. Two leather straps on the front met on her forehead and ran over her scalp. I pulled the leather tight and buckled the clasp, locking it in place. I stood back and savored the sight of the girl, my girl, my slave.

I loved ball-gags, I don't know why, but there was something about seeing a girl's jaws spread wide, teeth digging into the ball that got to me.

"You ready cunt?" She was breathing heavily, though not in lust, but anxiety, the air whistled through her nose as she watched me intently.

"Don't worry slut, you're gonna like this!" I moved to her side, out of her line of sight and retrieved my toy. It was a wooden shaft topped with a thick, long dildo and it was also mounted with a magic wand vibrator in perfect position to press against her clit.

She groaned as I moved in front of her.

"I told you that you were gonna like this." I chuckled and got to my knees between her splayed thighs.

She squealed as I pressed the head of the dildo against her pussy. I didn't need lube, not with the way she was juicing, but even still, it was a tight fit as I forced the thick rubber penis in her tiny cunt.

I rubbed her clit as I pushed the dildo deeper and deeper, loving the way she moaned, making her feel every inch of the thick shaft going into her belly.

"That's it cunt, nice fit, you like it, don't you, that big prick in your pussy." I ran my hand over her thigh, then adjusted the shaft so it was fully embedded in her pussy and the ball of the magic wand was pressed firmly against her clit.

"We're almost there cunt." I walked over to one of the cabinets on the wall, I stood in front so she couldn't see what I was doing, I wanted her to anticipate the worst.

"You need some jewelry slut." I reached out and took hold of her left nipple, I pinched it between my fingers till I elicited the yelp of pain from her that I so wanted, then I started twisting it violently, all the while staring down into her eyes.

"You have lovely nipples cunt." I slipped a heavy metal clamp from my pocket and brought it to her breast. It was rubber-coated, but the springs were heavy, the mouth was wide, and as I brought it to her nipple, she let out a cry of nervous anticipation, then, when I closed the clamp down on her breast, she squealed for real.

"That's it baby, as you'll find out, I love tormenting your breasts and nipples." I laughed as I brought another clamp to her other breast and snapped it on without any hesitation.

"Now, we need a little weight, don't you think?" She moaned as the saliva dribbled around the gag and ran over her chin. I hung one weight from each clamp, heavy lead fishing sinkers that bent her nipple and tugged brutally on her flesh.

"One more each, don't you think?" Her torso shuddered as I hung another weight on each of her nipples.

"I think that'll do, for now." I put my hand under her chin and lifted it softly. She was whimpering quietly, almost inaudibly as the weights tugged hard on her nipples.

"Now we'll see how many times you can cum for me slut." I ran my palm over her chest, between her breasts, down over her belly, then dragged my nails over her inner thigh, finally turning on the magic wand.              

She reacted instantly as the high-powered vibrator pressed into her clit. She tried to rise up off the dildo and vibe, but couldn't, her legs were opened wide, and moved in and out as much as they could, but did nothing to ease the buzzing against her clit.

"You love it, don't you cunt?" Her eyes rolled back in her head and she started to moan louder and louder.

"That's it bitch, this is what you were made for, and you know it, don't you. You were meant to be my little fucktoy and cumslut." I moved across the room and sat in my chair, enjoying every second of the girl writhing and cooing in her bonds. I knew she'd cum soon, but was surprised how soon at actually happened, I knew instantly, when she screamed and her legs started convulsing, that she had orgasmed powerfully. One of the clamps snapped off her breast as a violent shudder went through her body. I just sat back and stroked my cock.

I sat and watched her for a good fifteen minutes, she came at least twice more, howling and quaking each time, I loved the way her legs shuddered and spasmed uncontrollably. I stroked my cock, loving every second of the show.

She didn't even notice as I got up and moved towards her, her eyes were closed and she was up on her tip toes. Her eyes shot open and she let out a scream as I brought the flogger down on her pussy. It was one with the heavy leather straps, but one with thinner, longer, more biting strands than others I owned. I loved the sound it made as it stung her flesh. I brought it hard down on her pussy till she was shrieking, trying to beg me to stop.

I paused for an instant, but only an instant, then started whipping her breasts, first the one from which the clamp and weights had already fallen, then I started on the still clamped tit, till the rubber coated clamp snapped off and fell to the floor with a thud. As soon as the metal jaw broke free she erupted in another orgasm, it was like a seizure went through her frame, her legs, her belly, every muscle seemed to quiver and explode in a monumental orgasm.

She was sobbing and moaning when I set down the flogger and moved toward her. Her body was covered with perspiration, sweat really, the sort that only comes with massive exertion.

"How do you like it slut?" I ran my palm over her breasts, I could feel the heat of her skin burning red from the flogger's bite. I grabbed her by the hair with my free hand and jerked her head back, so she was staring straight up at me.

"You love it, don't you cunt?" She could only mew and coo in response, drool ran in streams down her chin and over her breasts.

"Oh, did you want to say something?" I laughed at her, then slowly undid the buckle and pulled the ball-gag from between her lips.

"Please, I can't take it, please..." Her voice was hoarse as she begged.

"You don't want to cum again?" She groaned as I slid my hand over her belly and wedged my finger between the vibrator head and her clit.

"You know this is what you're made for, don't you cunt?" Her eyes left mine and she started sobbing louder as I pulled my finger from against her clit.

"Another little while slut." I smiled cruelly, she tried to speak, but I had the gag at her lips before she could articulate a word.

"Plllee...." She gagged as I forced the ball between her teeth, then cinched the buckle tight.

She was moaning loudly as I grabbed a handful of clothespins. I started on her right tit, snapping the wooden jaws on her nipple, then putting another one on top, so its jaws closed down on the first one. She was screeching as I did the same to her left breast.

"Don't worry, I'll be back." I grinned down at her as another orgasm ripped through her body.

"I'm going to grab a bite to eat, but I'll be back for you." I spit in her face, the saliva splattered on her forehead.

-------------

I don't know precisely how long I was gone, a half hour, an hour maybe, who knows. I didn't mind or course.

"You ready for a break cunt?" I laughed and grabbed hold of the clothespins on her nipples and ripped them off brutally, making her scream into the gag.

When the blood finally flowed back into her nipples she was moaning, her body was covered with sweat, her hair was wet and matted, her makeup streaked down her cheeks and she was up on her toes, trying desperately to move so the vibe wasn't pressed so hard against her clit, but even so, she couldn't get away from its constant vibration, and her thighs were still shaking from her last orgasm. I didn't know how much strength she had left.

I grabbed her by the hair, tugging her head back so she was staring up at me. She stared through me, her eyes were glazed over. She hardly reacted as I flipped the switch on the vibe, making it go quiet for the first time in well over an hour.

"We've got to talk cunt." I let go of her hair and her head fell forward in exhaustion. Drool ran down her chin and over her breasts.

She groaned as I slid the large dildo from her pussy, juices covered her inner thighs to the knee. I ran my hand over her quivering belly, then set about releasing the bonds that held her arms and legs spread wide. She collapsed on her knees when she was finally free, whimpering and sobbing, still breathing hard with the muscles of her thighs twitching uncontrollably.

I turned away from her and walked to the other side of the room, sitting in a large recliner.

"Crawl to me cunt." Her sobs started to grow in volume as she gingerly moved across the floor on all fours.

"Kneel, legs spread." She lifted her body till her torso was upright. I loved her hard dark nipples, and I was tempted to suck on them, but leaned back and stroked my cock instead.

"Play with yourself slut, I want you to cum for me, again." I laughed, but she knew I was deadly serious and she started masturbating.

"You will never close your legs in my presence cunt, the word NO does not exist for you any longer when you answer me." I loved watching the exasperated expression on her face, cut beautifully by the leather of the ball-gag harness that crossed over her pretty features.

"You will no longer wear your pantsuits, you are a woman, and more importantly, my slave, and I expect you to wear skirts and dresses, to look feminine." She groaned, rubbing her clit.

"You will wear heels, the taller the better. Do you understand me cunt?" She nodded desperately, then started trying to beg through the gag, but I was having none of it.

"Silence." I stared at her, watching her fingers plunge into her aching pussy over and over again. I knew she was no longer feeling pleasure from the masturbation. I don't know how many times she'd orgasmed on the day, and I didn't care if she liked it or not, she was now my toy, and it pleased me to see her suffer.

"I own you now, and you will never cum without permission cunt, you will never touch yourself without permission, and most definitely, you will not fuck anybody without my permission. Understand?"

She nodded, resigned to her fate, though, I knew she loved it, I knew that's what she wanted, what she needed, that's who she was, my fucktoy and cumslut.

She groaned as I got to my feet.

"I'm done with you for now. Come back if you want. Maybe I'll fuck that dirty needy snatch of yours next time." I left her there, on her knees, fingering her cunt and rubbing her clit in the middle of my dungeon, where I knew she'd be spending a great deal of time in the future. There was absolutely no doubt in my mind she'd be back as I ambled up the stairs.

I went and flipped on the tv, sat in my chair and started watching whatever game was on. She came upstairs after about a half hour. She didn't say a word as she gathered her clothes from the footstool in front of me. She walked tentatively, her breasts and pussy were still marked red from the flogger, and her pussy was wet. She disappeared into the kitchen, I could hear her putting on her clothes, then a few minutes later, she tried to sneak past me and out the front door.

She looked a mess, her makeup was smeared, her hair was now matted and stingy from sweat, but she looked glorious to me.

My dick started to ache again as I watched her pull out of my driveway, but I wasn't worried, I knew she'd be back soon enough.

To be continued...

--------------------------

Thanks for reading. I hope that you'll like this story. I have additional chapters to post here soon. It's always encouraging and helps me write more when I hear from readers who like my work, especially women who like my stories.

Thanks...John (Semiater)

12