My Little Piggy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Now I am sure you get the gist of where this is going' she said with a sparkle in her eye.

Gagged as I was I couldn't protest and soon felt the familiar chill between my ass cheeks as Lola applied the lube. I squirmed and let out a pathetic whine as it took its place, filling my rear passage.

'Don't you give me that,' she barked as she pushed it in 'I know you've taken bigger!'

She was right of course; her strap on last night had been much larger but this felt different. Last night it had been her inside me, passionately fucking me in an orgasmic frenzy. But we weren't making love now. This just felt intrusive and unwelcome, plus I had no idea when it was coming out.

'There we go, all done now.'

She stepped back and admired her creation.

'Ohhh you look so adorable little piggy!' she cooed 'I can't wait to play with you later.'

Later I thought, what did she mean later? Weren't we playing now?

Before I had time to think on this too much Lola walked across to the sink and began to prepare something. I could hear the clinking of spoons on dishes and before long she was placing two bowls on the floor in front of me.

'Right the then, you're going to need to eat so here's your breakfast'

I saw the unappetising bowls of cold porridge and water in front of me and looked up in confusion.

'Well this has been fun my love but I really do have to get going' she said, hands on her hips 'I have a lot to do today.'

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I had let her do all this to me and now she was just going to leave?! What was the point of all this if she wasn't at least going to get me off or something?

'Don't you worry though,' she called as she slipped out of the kitchen door and pulled it closed, 'that plug has some special features that should keep you entertained while I'm gone.'

With that she closed the door and I was alone. I could hear her retreating footsteps and content laughter echoing through the house as she left.

I stared at that door for almost 10 minutes, expecting her to reappear. When it became apparent she would not, my shoulders sank and I crawled dejected across to the corner.

I couldn't believe that I had got myself into this, humiliated and made up as some grotesque animal, then left alone to stew while Lola went out and did God knows what. Figuring there was not much I could do about my situation, I found a spot in the corner of the room and lay down feeling sorry for myself until all of a sudden, the plug in my ass sprung into life and began vibrating rapidly.

To my surprise this felt absolutely incredible, though not as intense as the strap on last night, it slowly built a level of pleasure that made me increasingly horny. It was enough to turn me on but not to get anywhere near climaxing. Desperate for relief I even tried to pathetically hump the ground but this only seemed to increase my frustration.

The vibrations did stop after a while, only to start up again as soon as I got comfortable. This continued throughout the day, stopping me from settling down at all and keeping me frustratingly close to orgasm without giving me the release I craved.

Out of principle I tried to ignore the poor offering of food she had left me, I had agreed to submit to her but not to being left like this so I refused to play her silly game. However, as the hours ticked by my stomach growled and protested more and more until eventually I had no choice but to lap up the cold, slimy meal she had put down.

It was dark before Lola returned; she opened the door and breezed through as though she had only been gone for 10 minutes. I tried to forget my annoyance at having been left for so long, it may not have been what I was expecting but she was back now and as I saw her face I remembered just how pretty she was. I would be a fool to ruin my chances with her just because she had got a bit carried away. As soon as I was free though I would have to have a word with her about it to ensure it didn't happen again.

'Hey there, how are you doing?' she asked sweetly 'I hope that pesky little plug hasn't been bothering you too much. Don't worry I'll turn it off now.'

She slid out her phone and hit a button to kill the vibrations, then looked at me like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.

'I bet you missed me didn't you?' she asked, patting my head affectionately 'well just give me a second to get ready and we can have a bit of fun.'

Lola turned and headed back through to the other room, I went to follow but again she closed the door in my face.

Her second to get ready became almost an hour but just as I was beginning to lose hope, the door creaked and swung open.

'Come on now Piggy, come to Mistress,' she called from the next room.

My frustration and discomfort temporarily forgotten, I eagerly crawled out of the room and towards her alluring voice as it beckoned me forward.

I was greeted by a sight of incredible beauty which made my cock twitch inside its rubber prison. Lola was completely naked and stretched out over some cushions laid out on the floor. Next to her she had set up some kind of low set metal bench, topped with leather pads, on which she had placed a selection of massage oils.

She smiled as she saw me and gestured with her finger for me to approach. As I got closer to her perfect body, seeing again her round breasts and tight, shaved pussy, my worries and frustration at being left alone all day were washed away. If this gorgeous angel wanted to do that then who was I to argue?

Lola carefully took a bottle of lotion from the bench and placed it in front of me.

'I've had such a long and tiring day?' she began 'How about you make yourself useful and soothe my aches with a little massage.'

I squealed into my gag with delight at the prospect and immediately grabbed hold of the bottle, fumbled with the lid for a moment and poured the contents into my hands.

The next hour or so was wonderful. Lola reclined over the cushions and allowed me full access to her body. I delicately rubbed the lotion over every inch of her smooth white skin. I massaged and caressed her up the entire length of her legs, over her ass and back then finally around her tits.

She moaned softly as I went, biting her lip as my hands ran up the inside of her legs, lightly grazing her pussy above. I too was incredibly aroused by the whole experience; my cock was straining against the tape and latex holding it in place. I was already frustrated after the day's events but now I was crying out for release more than ever.

Eventually the massage came to an end. Lola rolled over with a look of immense satisfaction etched onto her face.

'Well done little piggy,' she giggled 'you really know how to get me going. But there's one part of me that you've neglected. So now I need you to pay it some extra special attention...'

She slid forward seductively and opened her legs to me. Then gripping me by the hair, she pulled my face into her already wet pussy.

'Here we go, it's feeding time. Eat your fill little pig' she commanded.

I didn't need to be told twice. It was definitely harder in my gag than it had been last night, but I was soon into the rhythm and got to work on her with my tongue. Before long she was again moaning loudly in pleasure and pushing my face deeper into her pussy. She shrieked and held me tightly as my hungry tongue brought her to orgasm.

Once she had climaxed her breathing slowed and she pulled me back from between her legs. She sat up and looked into my eyes lovingly, motioning for me to rest my head on her lap. I lay there for some while, enjoying our closeness as she ran her hands through my hair.

'That was so sexy,' she purred. 'I think you deserve a reward for that, don't you think?'

I nodded my head excitedly, desperate for some kind of relief.

'Well we don't always get what we deserve do we?'

When she saw the dejection on my face her expression softened.

'Awww don't worry, I'll let you cum eventually. I just get so turned on knowing how much you want it but not letting you have it,' she said sympathetically.

As she spoke she ran her hands erotically down the side of my body and over my ass. 'What do you say; will you hold on for me a little longer?'

Looking at her excited face, eyes shining with amusement at my suffering I knew that I couldn't deny her. So reluctantly I nodded my head and agreed.

'Good,' she grinned. 'I knew you would learn to love being my piggy.'

I snorted in agreement. Admittedly love was a bit of a strong word but it was certainly an arousing experience and for a girl as beautiful as Lola to be touching me the way she was, it was a price well worth paying.

'Well I am glad you are taking to it so well, because I have some important news for you.'

I looked up at her warily, wondering what she meant.

'You see I've really come to enjoy having you around. My own little piggy that I can order around and play with whenever I want. It's all incredibly arousing for me.'

She smiled down at me, tenderly stroking my face.

'Plus I think you are rather turned on by all this as well. You really are a perfect little piggy; I think you just need a bit of encouragement getting into the role. So I've decided that I'm not going to let you go tomorrow after all.'

I paused in surprise. What did she mean? She couldn't just keep me here against my will; I had a job and responsibilities. People would come looking for me.

'You see I've been through the pockets of the clothes you had on last night and got hold of your phone,' she went on 'It was no trouble getting in, 1-2-3-4 really isn't a difficult code to break!'

I lay there dumbfounded, trying to absorb what she was saying.

'When I got in it was a simple matter of emailing your boss and booking in all of your remaining holiday. That and a little post on your facebook profile about you jetting off somewhere hot and I can now keep you for almost a month without anyone asking any questions. How exciting is that?'

I gazed up at her, searching hopelessly for a sign that this was some kind of joke. But she just stared back unmoved, waiting for me to react.

I realised for the first time just how little I knew her. I couldn't believe I had allowed myself to get into such a vulnerable situation with her just because she was so attractive. Being pushed a bit further than I wanted in the bedroom was one thing but this was an entirely different ball game; this was kidnapping plain and simple. I had to put a stop to it.

I bolted upright so I was sitting facing her, almost standing up before remembering the humbler. Vigorously I shook my head and shouted at the top of my lungs for her to let me go. Of course all that came out was a desperate grunt so to make sure she got the message I started to kick out, hoping to knock over a table or something. I figured that my best way out was to be so much of a pain that she no longer wanted me here.

Lola reacted with a fury I would not have thought possible from such a slight, pretty woman. She jumped to her feet and stormed towards me forcefully.

'NO!' she shouted 'don't you dare ruin this for me, not after I've put so much effort into you.'

She grabbed hold of my balls, hanging as they were from the back of the humbler, and squeezed viciously.

I gasped and doubled over as pain shot through my body. I felt sick to my stomach and immediately stopped my protest. Groaning I bowed my head to the floor to show her that I had submitted and lay there hoping for the pain to go away. Once she saw that I had no fight left she relented and let go of my balls, my whole body sagged with relief.

Lola knelt in front of me and took my head in her hands; forcing me to look at her. I noted the fierce expression etched onto her face and swallowed in fear.

'Look,' she said sternly 'I understand this is difficult for you to accept but you have to remember that you are here of your own free will. You chose to be my piggy again, fully aware that you will get no say in what happens to you.'

It wasn't lost on me that she was right, while I hadn't expected this it was my own doing that I was in this situation. If I hadn't been thinking with my dick I could have been at home right now enjoying some Saturday night TV instead of on my knees and doubled over in pain while Lola decided what to do with me.

'Now you need to accept that for the next few weeks you ARE going to be my piggy and you WILL do as I say. Whether you like it or not. Do you understand?'

Realising that I didn't really have a choice but to comply, I nodded my head meekly.

'Good,' she said, her expression softening 'but you do realise I will have to punish you for that little outburst'

I looked up alarmed but quickly regained my composure; I had learned that complaining would only make matters worse. Lola walked across to the bench and cleared away the remaining bottles which covered it.

'Come on,' she ordered, motioning to the now clear bench 'hop on up, I'm going to show you what happens to naughty little piggies who can't behave themselves.'

I slowly crawled over and looked at it hesitantly.

'Climb onto the damn bench or I swear to god I will rip your fucking balls off!' she hissed.

Still not quite over her last assault on my genitals I thought it best not to push her so I swallowed my fear and mounted the bench in front of me. I lay flat with my stomach across the leather pads which ran the length of the bench while my arms and legs dangled limply over each side, not quite able to touch the ground.

I heard Lola open some kind of box behind me and begin to prepare some equipment. Using some sturdy looking metal cuffs she clasped my arms and legs securely to the bench; then reached underneath and pulled out some thick leather straps, wrapping them around my back to hold me tightly against the cold surface.

I tried to control my breathing as the fear started to take hold. This clearly unstable woman now had me completely at her mercy and was about to in her words 'punish me.' I again cursed my stupidity for allowing myself to get in this situation and swore that as soon as I got out of this, I would never let anyone take advantage of me like this again.

WHOOSH!

My thoughts were interrupted as something cut through the air beside my ear. I strained to try and look behind me but my bonds wouldn't allow me to turn. My body twitched as I felt a light touch on my back, starting just above my ass then running up the length of my spine and over my shoulders.

'Can you feel that?' she whispered 'can you tell what your punishment is going to be?'

Out of the corner of my eye I spotted movement as she brought the implement over my shoulders and into my line of sight. I stared in horror as I realised that she was armed with a wooden cane which looked about three feet long and appeared as ominous as it did menacing in her dainty hands.

'Yes this is what happens to little piggies that don't do what they're told' Lola exclaimed gleefully 'they have to be taught a lesson.'

I whined in fear, my eyes pleading with her to stop. But I already knew that my protests would be in vain.

'Now, now stay still,' she chided, manoeuvring herself into position at my side. 'I know you're scared but you need to learn your place. You are my piggy; I can and will do with you as I please.'

I sobbed gently as I resigned myself to my fate; to my surprise Lola gazed down at me with something resembling kindness in her eyes.

'Don't worry it's ok, the walls are completely soundproof so you can make as much noise as you want.'

She patted me on the back as though that was going to comfort me then breathed with anticipation.

'Right then, let's begin!'

SMACK

I cried out as the cane snapped across my ass, leaving behind a red streak of pain. It hurt far worse than I imagined, though it didn't look like much but the stinging pain brought tears to my eyes.

SMACK

SMACK

'Oh look at that' Lola exclaimed 'You bruise like a peach! Your ass is going to look great by the time I'm done with it.'

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

Each blow she landed seemed harder than the last; the pain spreading over my ass until it felt like it was on fire. My body struggled uselessly against my restraints and I cried into my gag with frustration.

Lola seemed to revel in my suffering and her barrage picked up pace. With no time between blows to recover, I soon became overwhelmed by the constantly building pain and found myself shaking with tears running down my cheeks. As everything became too much for me to take I let out a loud, inhuman squeal.

'MMMPWEEEEE!!!'

Lola cackled and shouted encouragement.

'Yes that's right, squeal for me. I want to hear your pain!'

By the time the cane stopped its relentless assault my ass was battered, bruised and covered in deep purple welts. What had been my pale white ass cheeks were now a colourful canvas of maroon and red.

When I realised my punishment was finally at an end, relief washed over me and I slumped in my bonds, still shaking slightly from the adrenaline. Lola walked around so she was in front of me and knelt down, putting one hand under my chin and tilting it so I was looking into her eyes.

'Now then,' she sighed 'I take it you've learned your lesson and will behave yourself from now on. No more little outbursts?'

Looking into her face I felt scared and confused. Kneeling as she was with her breasts pushed against her knees, perfect body completely exposed and striking red hair draped across the smooth skin of her chest she was undeniably beautiful. But she had lured me in then hurt and humiliated me like I had never been before; she still held me captive against my will and I had no idea what she would do to me next.

I didn't know if I found her more attractive or terrifying but I was sure that I didn't want to be caned like that again. So I looked up and shook my head obediently.

'Good,' she smiled, putting a reassuring hand on my shoulder. 'It'll be easier now you've accepted it. Plus tomorrow's a new day; we can forget any of this ever happened and get back to having fun.'

I wondered briefly what she meant by fun but was unable to voice my concerns even if I wanted to. So I just lay still as Lola unlocked my restraints and motioned for me to get down from the bench.

'Come on then, I think you've been through enough for one day. Let's get you to bed.'

She led me back towards the door but instead of turning to head upstairs, she continued through to the kitchen. Exhausted I crawled after her, gazing longingly up the flight of stairs and thinking of the comfy bed that awaited.

As I felt the familiar sensation of cold tiles beneath my skin, Lola placed a foot firmly against my side and in one final act of humiliation, kicked out and rolled me over onto my back. She gazed down at me as I squirmed around to try and push myself upright, something that the humbler made very difficult, with a look of immense satisfaction on her face.

'Oh you didn't think you'd be sleeping with me did you?' she laughed cruelly 'No no, piggies sleep in the kitchen I'm afraid. Goodnight now.'

Lola winked and blew a kiss at me as she turned and closed the door, sealing me back in the cold hard kitchen where I had spent the day.

More in hope than expectation I sat waiting by the door, hoping she would return and laugh off this whole experience as some kind of joke. But as the minutes ticked by I resigned myself to my fate and dragged myself across the floor to the radiator, the only area of the room that was reasonably warm.

As I curled up, trying to ignore the relentless stinging pain on my ass and get some sleep, I couldn't help but compare my situation with that of 24 hours ago; when I had just been fucked and lay in a warm bed in the embrace of a beautiful woman. Looking at where I was now in comparison, broken, beaten and sleeping uncomfortably on the rough tiled floor, I thought to myself 'at least it can't get any worse!'