My Little Piggy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You didn't think I was going to wank you off myself did you?' she laughed 'No, no that's not how piggies cum now is it?'

As she said this Lola began to rub her leg slowly up and down the shaft of my cock. After a moment of confusion I realised what she wanted of me.

'That's right piggy,' she exclaimed smugly, 'hump my leg like a good boy. Show me you really understand your place.'

I was surprised but really should have seen it coming. Lola was never going to allow me release without throwing one last humiliation into the mix. The only way I was going to get off would be to hump her like an animal in heat.

At first my cheeks burned with shame but the more I thought about it, the more normal the idea seemed. I was so desperate to orgasm that I would take an option open to me but it also felt right. After so long looking at her as essentially my owner, craving even the slightest attention, permission to hump against her leg was something I should be grateful for. If that was the only way a creature like me could be with this beautiful woman then so be it.

Making my peace with the situation I jumped up, wrapped my forearms around her thighs and straddled her leg between mine. Lola threw her head back and squealed with delight, clearly amused by my eagerness to hump her.

'Go on then piggy, claim your reward! Fuck your pathetic little dick against me'

Needing no encouragement I pressed my cock against her smooth legs and started to thrust. At first it felt strange but as the head of my cock rubbed against her skin the pleasure began to build.

'Yes that's it, faster now you dirty little pig. Fuck me faster; show me how much you want it!'

As she shouted encouragement I upped the pace, pumping away furiously now. As my cock gyrated harder and faster against her leg it began to feel incredible, I was in absolute ecstasy. I tried to savour the moment as the pleasure built and built; until eventually I could hold it no longer and my dick exploded against her leg, shooting hot cum down her as I orgasmed.

Unleashing 6 months of pent up frustration was undoubtedly the most intense, incredible feeling I had ever experienced. The moments after I came passed in a blur but we're some of the most satisfying of my life.

I slumped down at her feet in a daze then listened as Lola gently laughed and cooed in my ear; telling me how well I had done and what a good boy I was.

She hit a button on her phone to stop the vibrations which until then were still working away inside me and left for a moment to clean up. Soon she returned armed with an array of pillows and blankets she must have brought from upstairs.

'We shared a really special moment tonight piggy,' she smiled 'I think we should enjoy the rest of it together down here. What do you think?'

'Mmmph,' I grunted in agreement. At that moment there was nothing I wanted more than to be with her.

Carefully Lola laid out the sheets and arranged them into a comfortable bed on the living room floor. Being used to sleeping outside this was like a 5 star hotel to me.

Lola lovingly wrapped me up in a blanket and snuggled down behind me; her tits and stomach pressed firmly against my back. She enveloped me with her arms, taking me into a firm embrace and for the first time since my capture I felt safe, secure and totally content.

Just as I was beginning to drop off I felt Lola's hands wander down my body, sneak between my legs and take hold of my cock. She gently rubbed and caressed it into life and I was soon hard again in her hands. I gasped in surprise at the unexpected gesture but she soon silenced me.

'Shhhh,' she said soothingly 'this is your night little one, just let it happen.'

Taking it with a firmer grip she pumped away at my cock. I could feel her hard nipples grazing my back, her breath against my neck and her wet pussy pressed against my ass. After just a few minutes I shuddered in arousal and let out a muffled moan as I came for the second time that evening.

Saying no more Lola released my cock and wrapped her arms back around my belly, giving me a reassuring squeeze as she did. Tears gathered in the corner of my eyes as I reflected on this tender, intimate moment I was sharing with the woman I loved.

It felt strange to say but even after all she had done to me, I really did love her. I think in her own warped, manipulative way she even loved me as well. As I settled into her arms my eyes grew heavy and I smiled as I fell into a deep and blissful sleep.

***************************************************************************

The next morning...

I woke reluctantly from the best sleep I had enjoyed for a long time. Being used to waking in a cold sty I couldn't understand at first why I felt so peaceful and warm. Though soon the memories of last night came flooding back to me and a smile broke out across my face.

After months living in chastity, being ignored and left like an animal in the garden, Lola had finally granted me release and allowed me to pleasure her, cum myself and sleep in the warm comfort of the main house.

She had offered me all this and the chance of a better life in exchange for agreeing to my transformation into her pig and offering no resistance. I felt her angelic face resting against my back as she slept and I knew I had made the right decision.

I closed my eyes and decided to just enjoy these last few moments before the day began and I had to leave this heavenly nest we had made. As I lay there, feeling Lola's body against mine, I enjoyed our closeness and reflected that regardless of what had been done to me, this was probably the most content I had ever been in my life.

Eventually my little slice of heaven had to come to an end. I felt Lola stir behind me and drag herself out of bed. I was grateful that she allowed me a few extra minutes in bed as she headed straight into the kitchen to fix herself a coffee.

Around 10 minutes later she reappeared at the door, steaming mug in hand and summoned me to her with a sharp whistle. As reluctant as I was to leave the comfort of our makeshift bed I knew that after the treat I had been given last night, disobedience would be out of the question. So I pulled myself up onto all fours and joined her in the kitchen.

She greeted me with a warm smile and looked into my eyes fondly. Standing tall with the sun gently lighting her flame red hair and naked body, she truly was a vision of beauty. I felt a genuine surge of affection for her.

'Morning sleepy head,' she grinned, cracking the door open and gesturing for me to head through 'go on, out you go. I'll be there for you in a little while.'

Obediently I trotted out into the garden that I called home and heard the door close shut behind me. It was a beautiful day; the grass felt soft underfoot and the sun beat down on me pleasantly. I found myself looking at the world with a renewed sense of optimism and for the first time in months I looked forward to seeing what the future would bring.

I dozed in the sunshine for what must have been an hour or so until I heard the door open and Lola emerged to join me in the garden. Now she was not dressed quite so erotically, just denim shorts and a casual t-shirt with sunglasses, but was no less attractive in my eyes. She walked over and knelt down next to me, scratching my ear affectionately.

'I really enjoyed myself last night piggy and I know that you did too,' she began. 'I promise that we will have lots of fun together in the future too. But remember that we made a deal and the hard work starts now, OK?'

I nodded my agreement and was rewarded with a playful pat on the head.

'Good,' she replied, pulling a small package out of her pocket and laying it in front of me. As she carefully opened it I saw the contents and my heart sank. It contained some familiar looking strips of latex and the tools she would need to attach them to my skin. The same latex currently kept my fingers in permanent bondage and the grotesque snout gag attached to my face; I had a fairly good idea where this was going to go too.

'You didn't think that I was going to let that thing hang free now did you?' she asked, gesturing to my flaccid penis.

In truth that was exactly what I was expecting but I knew better than to argue as she reapplied the layers of latex across my cock that had until last night, kept me in enforced chastity. By the time she had finished there was nothing but a slight bulge to suggest that there was a cock there at all.

'Don't worry, if you're a good boy I'll let you out again someday,' she joked as she applied the finishing touches.

Once my cock had returned to its rubber bondage and was safely away, I was expecting to receive my morning feed. However to my surprise, instead of filling my trough as she usually would, Lola walked across to the garden shed and pulled out a bizarre looking contraption which she dragged into position close to my sty.

It appeared on the outside to be a large wooden box; however it had some kind of metal barrel fixed onto the front and a series of tubes which appeared to connect the two. As it had clearly been put together well in advance of this morning it must have been a part of Lola's plan that she hadn't yet revealed to me. I didn't know why but as I looked up at it I was filled with an ominous sense of dread.

'Right then piggy,' Lola exclaimed enthusiastically 'say hello to your new feeding machine!'

She undid a small clasp at the back of the device and pulled down one of the crates walls to create a ramp leading inside. Looking up I was now able to see the interior of the device was lined with metal and its walls were covered with a variety of hooks and leather straps. This did nothing to put my mind at ease.

'Hop in,' she said 'I'll show you how it works.'

I looked up at her reluctantly, I wasn't sure why but I was very hesitant at the notion of putting myself at the devices mercy.

Lola's eyes narrowed sharply. The angel that had looked after me last night was replaced by a furious demon, ready to unleash her wrath upon me.

'Did you not grasp what I meant by no resistance?' she snapped, barely concealing her annoyance 'this is what you have agreed to and after what I did for you last night, you should realise that any disobedience from this point forward will be punished very severely!'

She leaned in closer and spoke in a harsh whisper.

'I will make your life hell.'

She stood up straight again and looked down at me with a mock smile on her face.

'Now then,' she said pleasantly. 'How about you hop on up and I'll show you how it works.'

I really didn't want to but at this point I was more scared of Lola than I was of the device so without waiting to be told again, I sheepishly crawled forward, climbing up the ramp and into the crate.

As if to emphasise her point, Lola slammed the ramp back into place behind me with some force, sealing me inside. Once I was in she made short work of securing me down.

First she attached leather cuffs to both my ankles and wrists, clipping them to the small metal loops found in each corner of the crate. Then she took the leather belts and, connecting them to the hooks which were scattered across the crates interior, systematically strapped down each area of my body until I was completely immobilised.

My elbows and knees were secured to each side of the crate ensuring my limbs were widely spread apart and any area of my body could be easily accessed. More leather straps were then added tightly circling my chest, torso and waist; this restricted all but my head to just the slightest of movements. The crate was a tight fit for me anyway but whereas I initially had a little wiggle room, now I was firmly secured in place and at the mercy of this strange device.

As Lola returned to the shed I craned my neck to try and see what she was doing but it was to no avail. My view was blocked entirely by the monstrous metal barrel that loomed over me. Now I was closer I could see that fixed to the base of it was a thick pipe which ended just a few inches from where my head now was and ended with a sturdy looking tap.

After a few moments Lola returned holding what appeared to be some kind of mask made up of thin strips of leather, with a metal funnel attached to the front of it.

'Now this is your harness, hold still while I get it fitted,' Lola instructed.

She pulled the harness over my head and individually tightened each strap so that it fit me snugly and was secured under my chin. The thinner end of the funnel must have been custom built for me as it slotted perfectly inside the gag which held my mouth open. Finally Lola, her face a picture of concentration, pushed the larger end of the funnel onto the base of the pipe in front of me and screwed it in place.

She took a step back and smiled as she admired her handy work.

'There we go, you're all set to go. Now I know you're frightened but there's no need to worry, everything will become clear soon,' she assured me.

Despite her assurances I could feel the fear settle in as I struggled helplessly against my bonds. The straps were taught and offered no slack, rendering me completely unable to move. I tried to bite back the nausea I felt as I breathed in the stale metallic air through the pipe that now filled my open mouth.

'Awww look how cute you are, I love seeing my piggy all trussed up and scared,' Lola cooed at me 'You really are a wonderful little pet. The only problem is I want you to be a proper fat, greedy little piggy and you're not quite there yet.'

She must have registered the surprised look on my face as she went on sympathetically 'Don't get me wrong, you've always been a little chubby. That's just one of the things that made you so perfect for this. But I think we can do better.'

'That's where this comes in,' she said, patting her hand against the barrel above me. 'We need to fatten you up and this beauty is the best way to do that.'

I let out a fearful moan and pulled pathetically at the leather straps which held me down.

'Shhh it's ok little one, don't worry,' Lola said calmly, stroking the exposed area of my back 'It's all for your own good really. The amount you would need to eat would be impossible on your own, so I made this to help you get nice and fat for me.'

She pulled her hand back and gestured back to the barrel.

'Now this is full to the brim of the food that is about to become your new diet,' she explained 'It's my own recipe, a hearty mix of fat, oil, lard and sugar with a sprinkling of the essential vitamins you need to survive. I'm not going to lie, it will taste pretty disgusting, but it will soon have you big and fat like the perfect little piggy you are!'

I couldn't understand how what she had done to me wasn't enough; she wanted to make me a monster. I felt myself start to hyperventilate against the pipe in my mouth.

'The really clever bit,' Lola went on 'is that anything you wretch up or spill will get sucked up by these tubes and pumped straight back into the barrel. So you won't be able to leave until you've eaten every last drop.'

'MMMPHH!' I cried, trying in vain to shake my head and make her see how ridiculous this was. Turning me into her pet was one thing but this was inhuman.

'Oh you can squeal and cry all you want but it's too late now. Once I turn this on you can either swallow your food or choke on it but I'm not letting you out until it's all gone.'

Tears began to stream down my face and I tried desperately to push the invasive tube out of my mouth. The mask however held it firmly in place. All of a sudden this all felt real again; like I had snapped out of some insane dream. After the fun and kindness Lola had shown me last night I had forgotten that this was the same woman who had kidnapped and imprisoned me. Who was clearly mentally ill and had decided to enact her depraved fantasies on me. My feelings for her had clouded my judgement once again and now I had blindly agreed to help her with her sick fantasies.

'Alright little piggy get ready,' she exclaimed gleefully 'It's feeding time!'

Barely able to contain her excitement, Lola grabbed the tap above my head and turned it sharply.

I felt the tube shudder as it carried a tidal wave of gruel from the barrel above me and fired it into my face. The thick, grainy substance flooded my mouth and made me choke as it forced itself down my throat. I soon realised that unless I gulped down the vile slop, I would drown in it. Left without any other choice, I accepted my fate and began to guzzle down mouthful after mouthful of the fatty, high calorie liquid.

The ordeal seemed to last an age. As Lola had promised, anything I spilled was sucked straight back inside so by the time I had finished every drop of liquid in that barrel was inside me. I was stuffed full and felt like I was about to burst.

Lola left me to stew for about an hour after I had finished, then returned to unstrap me, remove the tube from my mouth and let me back slowly out of the monstrous device.

I didn't know whether it was the lack of oxygen from constant swallowing or the huge amount of food that had been force fed to me but I felt incredibly uneasy and light headed as I tottered back across the grass. Lola appeared by my side and reached underneath me, squealing with delight as she felt my swollen belly.

'Oh look, it's working already! It won't be long until you're properly fattened up. We'll start you on one feeding per day but once you stretch out we can make it two or maybe even three. I can't wait to see you then!'

The thought of more feeding should have filled me with terror but I was too exhausted to do anything but waddle back to my sty and collapse with exhaustion.

Epilouge

Three years later

Pale sunlight crept through the open door of my sty, illuminating the little room I call home and peacefully lifting me from my slumber. Taking a deep breath of the crisp, refreshing air, I pushed myself up from the carpet of hay I'd been lying on, and balanced comfortably on my trotters. A part of me knew they'd once been human arms and legs, but I'd long since stopped considering them as such; indeed, even if the layers of industrial latex that held them in bondage were removed, I sincerely doubted I'd even remember what to do with them.

I waddled across the wooden floor and made my way out into the pleasant spring morning, wincing as my flabby back and arse scraped against the metal frame of the door. The opening had already been widened once to accommodate my immense size, and looked like perhaps might have to be done again before the year was out. Though such concerns were far beyond a mere animal like me.

"Morning piggy, time for breakfast!" An angelic voice called from across the garden.

A giddy excitement fell over me as I laid eyes on my owner; the woman I loved more than anything in the world. Lola looked radiant as the sun caught her flame red hair; as ever I simply couldn't believe that such a beautiful woman had been kind enough to choose me to be her pet. Without a moment's hesitation, I trotted over as fast as my four little legs could carry me.

"Here you go little pig, eat up!" Lola grinned, pulling a lever so my specially designed, high fat gruel flooded into my trough.

Squealing with delight I pushed my face into the mixture and chomped it down hungrily. Lola no longer had to force this stuff down my throat; not since I'd truly surrendered to my life as her pig. Accepting Lola's offer to consent to my transformation was truly the best decision I'd ever made; since that fateful day, we had each held up our end of the bargain. I offered no resistance to my transformation into a pig and in return Lola made my life a lot more comfortable. I was no longer banished to be ignored in the garden; instead I was treated like a treasured pet, showered with affection and sometimes even allowed to sleep in the warmth of the main house. As I thought back now, it seems strange that I ever wanted to resist her.