My Little Sister and the Toys

Story Info
Sister comes to live with brother and starts testing sex toy.
3.1k words
4.51
28.7k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's amazing how your life can change in an instant. I guess I should tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Robert Macky, but everyone calls me Bob. I'm 27 years old and am in fairly good shape. I try to hit the gym at least a couple of times a week. I am partners with my college roommate in our business. His name is John and we both graduated from MIT with a degree in engineering. John was always a better student and engineer than I was. During college John started making sex toys for his girlfriends and after we graduated we decided that would be a good business to get into. We, of course, used our initials and called the company BJ Toys.

Our business has done very well. We make toys for both men and women and the reason we have been so successful has been because most of our toys either vibrate, shake, plunge, wiggle, suck or some combination of these. John does the research and development and I take care of sales and marketing.

My life changed one day when I received a call from my little sister, Amy. She calls me Bobby left over from when we were little kids. She just graduated from high school and wanted to move to the big city to find a job. She wanted to know if she could stay with me until she found a job and located an apartment. Of course I told her that would be fine as I had a spare bedroom. The day she arrived John and I took her out to dinner to celebrate her arrival. She started to talk about finding a job first and John look at me and said, "Why don't we hire her to replace Mary?" Mary was our receptionist but was quitting because she was marrying some church do-gooder and he didn't think it was respectable for her to be working at a place that made sex toys. So after some discussion we hired Amy for the position.

Things were going great, but Amy was having a hard time finding an apartment she could afford. I didn't mind though because she was good company, and it was nice to have someone to talk to in the evenings. Things changed one day when she came home from work with a package. I asked her what she had, and she immediately blushed and said something from work. That got my curiosity up and she finally explained that John told her that if she tested some of the new products that he was developing she could earn extra money. She decided to try it as the extra money would help her get her own place.

After dinner she retired to her bedroom while I was working on some accounts on my laptop. After a little while I noticed that I could hear moans coming from her bedroom. They got louder as time went on and little sister or not the sounds coming from her were having an effect on me. My cock was starting to get aroused, and I was having trouble concentrating on the work I was supposed to be doing. About 30 minutes later she came out of her bedroom and headed straight to the kitchen to get a drink. She gulped down a bottle of water and then came and sat down next to me. She had that just fucked look about her. She was shining from a faint amount of perspiration, her hair was a mess, and she had a silly little smile playing on her lips.

"My god", she said, "you guys make great toys." I asked her what she was testing, and she told me it was the BBC2000. My eyes almost bulged out of my head! The BBC2000 was a dildo, but it was large. And I mean really large! In addition, it not only vibrated but the head end wiggled around as well. I looked at her and said, "That thing is huge!" She laughed and told me she was well aware of that. She then got up and said she had to fill out the report form for John and off she went. I had to retire to my bedroom and take care of my hard cock. As I was jacking off I was thinking of her, and that dildo and it didn't take long before I was cumming hard.

It was about a week later before she came home with another package for testing. This time it was the Pussy Penetrator or as we called it the PP. This toy was to be inserted into the vagina and not only vibrated but it also had a rotating end for extra pleasure. You could set it with your smart phone to give a number of different sensations. Once again after dinner off she went to her room. Again I could hear the moans coming from her and once again it had the same effect on me. Within minutes my dick was hard and straining for some relief.

I decided to turn on some music to muffle the sounds coming from her bedroom. I was listening to some jazz and had completely blocked out her sounds of orgasmic bliss. Suddenly over the music I heard her screaming my name. I took out my earbuds and looked down the hall towards her room. She was standing in the hall, and she was completely naked! She had a look of pain on her face and as I was looking her legs gave out and she slumped to the floor. I jumped up and ran to her to see what had happened. She couldn't make out complete sentences, but I gathered she had dropped her phone under the bed and with the constant orgasms she was having she couldn't find it.

I raced into her room, looked under the bed, and found her phone. The app was still open, and I turned the PP vibrator off. I went back to check on her and she had passed out. I know it was wrong, but I spent a couple of minutes just looking at her. She was beautiful! Her tits were perfect, and her pussy was clean shaven, red, and swollen. I finally came to my senses and picked her up and laid her down on her bed. She still of course had the vibrator in her pussy, and I didn't think she would want it to remain in her all night. So I gently removed it and placed it on her nightstand. Stealing one more look I covered her up, turned off the light, and shut her door.

The next morning at breakfast we were both quiet, but she finally she told me thank you for helping me last night. I asked her why she just didn't take the damn thing out and she told me that would have voided the test. Talk about a dedicated employee! I then enquired if she would like the day off from work to recover but she told me she felt fine. She had slept like a log she told me.

A few days later she came home with another package. She told me it was the PP again but this time she needed to try the music mode. Apparently the thing will vibrate and pulse in time with music played on her phone. Once again she was off to her room after dinner. I didn't hear any sounds this time, however. After 15 minutes or so she came out of her bedroom. She was wearing a baby doll pajama set and looked lovely. I was wearing only my pajama bottoms.

She told me this is not working for her, but it might if she was dancing. Would I dance with her she asked. Normally I would have been very excited about this if it had been anyone but my little sister. But she had this pleading look in her eyes, and I finally agreed. She put some soft music on her phone and came up to me and placed her arms around my neck. I then placed my arms around her waist, and we began to sway with the music. She smelled like honey, and I could feel her soft warm titties pressing against my chest. Of course it had the obvious effect on me, and I could feel my dick begin to swell.

When that song finished she told me she wanted to try one more. This time she selected the song Boléro from the movie 10. When she came up to me this time she placed her arms around my waist, and I then wrapped my arms around her shoulders. The song was very erotic and before long I could feel her pulling on my hips while she pushed her hips towards me. I was rock hard by this time, and I know she had to feel it pushing against her mound. As the song played on and she was rubbing her pussy against my rock-hard dick I could tell her legs were beginning to give out on her again.

As she started to slump towards the floor I couldn't do anything to hold her up since my arms were up around her shoulders. Down she went but she was still trying to hold on and as a result she pulled my pajama bottoms down with her. My cock sprung out and hit her in the face. She looked at it for a second and then took it fully in her mouth. I was about to pull out and distance myself from her when I felt it go all the way into her throat. I was helpless at that point and couldn't have pulled away even if I wanted to. And I didn't want to! She reached out with one hand started rolling my balls around and with the other hand reached around behind me, grabbing my ass, and pulling me closer to her. Just as the music was about to hit it's big finish I could tell I was about to cum. I told her so, but she just started sucking harder and with what seem like the greatest organism of my life I unloaded a tremendous amount of cum into her mouth and some probably down her throat. I withdrew my cock from her mouth and quickly turned the music off before another song started. When I turned around to check on Amy she had passed out again. I would have to tell John we needed a timer on that thing before we killed some poor girl.

Once again I carried Amy back to her bed. I removed the vibrator from her overworked pussy a second time. While I looked at her I realized she had my cum on her face and some had dripped down onto her tits. I went to the bathroom, got a warm washcloth, and cleaned her up the best I could. As I wiped the cum off her tits even though she was out of it her nipples started to harden as I moved the cloth across them. I probably spent more time than was necessary to clean all the cum of her tits. Gazing at her one more time I placed the covers over her, turned off the light, and closed the door. I went to my room and considered what had just happened. It was wrong I knew it, but it was the best blow job I had ever had in my entire life. And it was my little sister who had given it to me!

The next morning was very awkward for both of us. I didn't know what to say but Amy finally said she was sorry she had done that to me, but she just couldn't help herself and was so turned on she didn't care she was doing it to her brother. Trying to keep the mood light I joked that it was okay with me, and she could do it again anytime the thought came to her. I regretted saying that as soon as it came out of my mouth. Amy looked me with a very thoughtful expression but didn't say anything.

It was about a week before she was to test again. Once more it was the PP vibrator. At dinner she asked me if she could have a huge favor. I said anything for you little sister. Her assignment with the vibrator this time was to have someone else control the movements of it and have her be a passive participant in the event. Would I be willing to control the vibrator with her phone? Once again I was torn between jumping at the chance to see her in the throes of a number of orgasms and the fact that she was my little sister. I wasn't supposed to have these kinds of feelings about her but the blowjob she had given me had been replayed about a million times in my mind. So I agreed.

She told me she would go to her bedroom and get ready and then come to my bedroom since I had a king-size bed and would give us more room. Plus she said that she wanted to make sure I could see her and stop the vibrator before she passed out again. I put on just my pajama bottoms again and waited. And it was worth the wait! She was wearing something that looked like she had picked it up at Victoria's Secret. It was black and sheer and left very little to the imagination. Once again I could feel my cock begin to harden and we hadn't even started yet. She handed me her phone and laid down in the middle of my bed.

I was only vaguely aware of how the thing worked since it was still in development. But John was his brilliant self as always and the controls were simple to understand and use. I started with a very low setting and had it just on vibrate. After a while I increased the vibration level and added some of the rotating motion as well. I could tell by Amy's reaction that I must be doing something right. She was beginning to moan and soon was reaching up to caress her breasts. I slowly ramped up both the vibrations and the wiggle movement. Amy began to move her pelvis up and down. Every time I thought she was about ready I would turn down the vibrations. Every time I did this I could her moan in frustration. Finally I decided she was ready, and I sure didn't want her to pass out again. By now her butt was coming completely off the bed as she was getting more and more turned on. She pulled down the very tiny top piece of her outfit putting her adorable tits on display for me again. Her moaning became louder and louder. With one final thrust up off the bed she had the strongest orgasm I had ever experienced a woman having. I then turn down the intensity of the toy to let her come down from her high gradually.

But she wasn't coming down. She looked at me frantically and with lust in her voice said, "Fuck me Bobby! I don't care if you are my brother. Pretend I'm some girl you just met. But please fuck me and fuck me hard!" A couple of weeks ago this would never have occurred to me but at this moment I couldn't think of anything I wanted to do more. I quickly pulled off my pajama bottoms and stripped the little G-string panties that were part of her remarkable outfit. I thought about licking her pussy but decided she was ready enough with all the stimulation she already had. I positioned myself between her legs and brought my extremely hard cock to line up with her pussy. With one quick stroke I was completely bottomed out in her warm, wet love center. And it felt so right. It was like I was always supposed to be in her.

Neither one of us was going to last long this first time and I think we both knew it. With just a few strokes she was already have one long continuous orgasm. I wasn't far behind. I started to pull out, but she told me to cum in her. With one mighty shove I buried my cock as deep as I could in her and felt my balls churn as they emptied. I remained deep within her pussy and we both gasped for breath and try to calm our heart beats. Her pussy felt so warm and tender that my cock remained hard. We laid that way for a number of minutes while we recovered from what was the best sex I had ever had.

When Amy realized that I was still hard she asked me to make love to her this time. We had gotten all the urgency out of the way and now we wanted to just pour out our love towards each other. I started to move in and out slowly. I would pull out until just the head of my dick was in her and then slowly push until I bottomed out hitting her cervix. Over and over I moved in and out of her. I reached done to kiss her right tit and then did the same with the left. Every time I would push all the way in she would moan and tell me how good it felt. She had a number of minor orgasms and with each one she would pull me tight to her and wrapped her legs around my waist. This went on for around 20 minutes or so, although time didn't mean much to us. Finally I felt that pressure in my balls and unleashed a flood of cum in her tight pussy. I could tell she had an enormous orgasm at the same time as well. I then reached down and kissed her with all the love I had for this little sister of mine.

Over the next few months we fucked in every room in the house at all hours of the day and night. She was still bringing home new toys to test both for men and women. She told John she had a boyfriend and used the male toys on him. Of course, her "boyfriend" was me. I don't think she is still looking for her own place and that is fine with me. Our future, whatever it may be, looks to be great, rewarding, and full of love.