My Little Sister’s Visit Ch. 07

Story Info
Air Hockey Showdown.
7.9k words
4.31
17.9k
31

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
958 Followers

My Little Sister's Visit

Chapter 7: Air Hockey Showdown

This story takes place in the summer of 1970, a year or so before I met Jean.

There are no cell phones, no personal computers, and no internet.

No one under 18 has sex.

#

I originally intended this chapter to be followed by the poker game and a Happy Ever After ending. As a result, it contains heavy Nonconsent/Reluctance material that may seem out of place if you were expecting a gradual transition from unspoken desires to intense sexual content.

However, as I wrote this story, I recalled additional details from my little sister's visit that I think are essential to relate. I hope the extra chapters will give the reader a deeper understanding of my sister's journey from an innocent Catholic high school student to a sensual adult woman.

#

After a steamy afternoon of skinny dipping, smoking several potent joints, and twice having sex with my gorgeous sister, I was famished. Megan had weakly protested when I suggested stopping for pizza, but she had been uncharacteristically quiet since I started driving. I had the top down on my old Austin Healey, and the warm breeze helped to revive me.

However, I was still flying as high as I'd ever been on marijuana, and I acted out my perverted fantasy to drive around Collegetown and show off my gorgeous sister. Megan seemed lost in thought when I parked, but then she had smoked a lot more of the local farmer's inhibition melting marijuana than me.

Thanks to the police raid while we were skinny dipping, my poor sister had lost all her clothes, including her underwear. I wondered if she was nervous about her scanty outfit that consisted of nothing more than the short muscle shirt I had loaned her and a small threadbare towel wrapped low around her hips. The sweaty top was tight across her plump breasts, and she needed the towel because the shrunken muscle shirt barely covered her belly button. I could see a hint of her dark pink areoles through the thin cotton top. The ragged towel was so small that she had to hold the ends together to keep it from falling off. I patted her on her shoulder as I admired the side of her plump breast exposed by a gaping armhole.

"I'll only be a moment. Tony's always has pizza ready to go."

I'd forgotten about it being alumni week. Despite being told it was a forty-five minutes wait, I placed an order. Tony offered me a basket of warm garlic breadsticks if I bought a pitcher of beer and played air hockey. When I went out to bring my sister inside, I found her surrounded by a group of alumni who were giving her a hard time. She surprised me by using the phrase that indicated she didn't want my help. I watched her scramble out of my convertible when a distant clap of thunder frightened her. My sister's towel snagged on the door, leaving her naked from the waist down. The burly alumni were on her in an instant. Only the arrival of a strong thunderstorm ended what looked like the beginning of a gang bang.

Once Megan was dressed, I led her inside the pizza parlor to escape the storm. My scantily clad sister attracted whistles and catcalls as I guided her through the small crowded dining area with my arm around her bare waist. My tall, blond, beautifully tanned sister was the personification of the Southern California beach goddess. I felt proud to have her beside me as I led her around the corner to the noisy game room.

The din of noise from a dozen pinball machines slowly diminished as every eye in the room turned to stare at my sister. On the other hand, my eyes were focused on the bright, shiny, new air hockey tables that had replaced the old battered ones that I had learned on. The new tables didn't have a single cigarette burn on them. I slipped a quarter into the slot, and the table hummed with power. I patted my sister on the ass and watched her hips sway as she hurried to the other end of the table. I noticed the gap between the ends of her skimpy towel exposed her long tan leg up to the top, where her left hand held the corners of the towel together. A large hole on her right hip exposed most of the side of her butt.

I heard someone comment in a loud whisper. "Fuck me. I don't think the slut's wearing panties under that rag."

Soon after we started playing, the owner sent over a large basket of warm breadsticks with our pitcher of beer. I told Megan the house rule was the loser of each game had to chug a glass of beer. My sister accepted without blinking and told me I was going down. I was impressed with her ability, but I had little difficulty beating her soundly in the first game, 21-7. She had a severe handicap. To preserve her modesty, she was forced to play with one hand holding the ends of her small towel together.

Meanwhile, I could lean over the table with one hand on the edge for support. This allowed me to sweep my striker quickly anywhere I wanted across my half. It was a significant advantage being able to take shots close to the centerline without losing my balance.

I was pleasantly surprised when she chugged her beer and bet ten dollars on the second game. I happily accepted her wager, and once again, I beat her handily. Hell, she didn't have a chance. I had been playing air hockey at Tony's for years while doing my laundry across the street.

She guzzled her second beer and smiled. "Double or nothing."

I think it was her smirk that caused me to accept her bet. My sister had always had a competitive streak. As a young girl, she constantly challenged my older brothers and me to various silly contests. I remember she lost a lot, but the bets usually involved cookies or candy. I think she just liked the attention from her brothers. Tonight, I let nostalgia get the better of me.

I slaughtered my little sister in the next game. Once again, she offered me double or nothing. After losing the third game, my sister again doubled the bet. I accepted her wager of eighty dollars with a smile. I knew it was all she had to her name. When she lost this game, she would be broke. I had a fantasy about how she could earn enough to play poker tonight.

By this point, we had an enthusiastic crowd watching us, or more likely watching my sister's generous breasts bounce around and threaten to escape from the tight-fitting muscle shirt. From my vantage point, I could see the tops of her luscious breasts and the shadows of her nipples dancing around as she vigorously defended her goal. Guys standing off to the side were treated to the glorious sight of her jiggling beauties through the large armholes. I can only imagine the intoxicating view the heavyset guys standing behind her had.

Despite downing three beers and the handicap of playing one-handed, my sister's game changed dramatically. I was surprised when she managed to tie the score at twenty-one. The house rules called for an eleven-point playoff round.

It was getting hotter in the small room, which was getting more crowded by the minute. I stepped back and took a swig of cold beer. When I went to pour a refill, I found the pitcher empty. I walked around the corner and got the owner's attention. He hurried over with a fresh pitcher of tap beer.

"It's on the house thanks to the business you've brought me. I can barely keep up with the crowd. Please don't stop playing. Everyone loves watching your pretty friend."

I poured a beer for myself and my sister. She was smirking at me when I handed her the glass.

I said, "Where did you learn to play so well?"

Megan grinned like a cat playing with a mouse. "Dad bought an air hockey table a couple of years ago. We play every night for hours during school breaks."

I stared at her as I swallowed more beer to cool off. I wiped the sweat from my forehead with a couple of paper napkins. At least, my sister had broken a sweat and was breathing hard too.

I laughed. "So, basically, you've been sandbagging me. Too bad it won't be enough to prevent me from crushing you and taking all your money."

My sister snorted her contempt. It was game on. Megan seemed distracted by obscene catcalls from a bunch of burly jocks standing close behind her. My sister got nervous when I took a nine to three lead. All I needed was two more goals.

My sister called time out and took a step away from the table. She chugged a glass of beer and surveyed the roomful of leering men while I took a needed break. Tony's hot and steamy game room was far more crowded than when we'd started playing. I recognized several of the guys from the laundromat window across the street who had watched my sister rubbing her pussy on the sidewalk. However, I didn't know the five heavyset students standing behind my sister, but someone mentioned they were the offensive line for the Cornell football team. Besides graduate students, the only people in Collegetown during the summer were athletes attending training camps.

Megan said, "Fuck you, Steve. I'm not letting you win. I need the money for poker."

The feral look in my little sister's eyes frightened me. I had seen it before. It was the wanton expression she displayed every time she began living out one of her fantasies. I had no idea what her latest fantasy entailed, but I knew all her previous ones had been sexual. Damn Scott and his fucking porn collection. I hoped her latest fantasy didn't go beyond simple exhibitionism. Hell, she was already showing off enough flesh to please any voyeurs in the room.

I knew it was my fault she was playing air hockey half-naked, and I needed to protect my little sister. I felt ashamed for wanting everyone in Collegetown to see me with a gorgeous scantily-clad young woman. Our Mom would be furious if I let anything happen to her darling daughter.

"Megan, why don't we call it a draw for now. If you want, we can settle our bet later after the airline delivers your clothes. Let's just grab the pizza and go back to my apartment."

Megan sneered at me. "Steve, are you afraid that I'll beat you in a fair contest? Are you scared to play me if I use both hands? I can see that the idea of my towel falling off has you excited. Come on, little chicken, and serve the damn puck. Cluck, cluck, cluck."

The crowd picked up the taunt, and I was heckled by a room full of drunk guys imitating chickens. My anger grew while my sister licked her lips and stared at the tent in my nylon shorts. Of course, I was excited. In my defense, I was stoned and a bit intoxicated from all the beers I had chugged. I couldn't stop thinking about her sweet pussy that I knew was bare under the tiny towel. Besides, I'd been staring at my sister's large bouncing breasts the whole time we were playing.

My little sister had pushed all the right buttons to keep me playing. "Ok, Megan, you're going down."

I waited anxiously while my little sister fastened the towel around her as tight as she could. Unfortunately for her, it was too short to tie the corners together if she wore it low enough around her curvy hips to cover her hairless pussy. I prayed it would hold. Megan might be enjoying her newfound freedom from our Mom, but I figured there was no way a good Catholic girl would expose herself to a roomful of lustful college students.

With her hand now free, Megan leaned forward and grabbed the side of the table. I was distracted by a lovely view of her bare breasts visible down the gaping top of the muscle shirt. I heard a collective gasp followed by lewd comments from the guys behind me who enjoyed the sight as much as I did. The grins on the faces of the football players standing told me that the bottom of her gorgeous ass was on display.

Everyone in the room was a stranger to my sister, so maybe Megan didn't care if she showed her tits and ass. All she was interested in was winning.

"Your serve, butt head. I'm taking you down."

My sister made good on her threat. She scored five quick goals. After each point, she refastened the towel. I finally realized my young sister was hustling me. I stopped for a breath so I could regroup. I was only leading by a single point and had to break my sister's onslaught.

The next point was hard fought and went on a long time. Both of us were determined to win. After a dozen hard returns, the towel came undone and fell to the floor. It didn't stop my little sister's vicious attack. I didn't have to imagine what the guys standing behind her saw. She was bending over the table with her long legs spread for balance. I'd seen the same beautiful sight helping my sister climb up the trail from the falls. Helpfully, one of the bystanders grabbed the towel to prevent her from tripping on it. Of course, she never saw it again.

She cursed as she hit a hard bank shot that I barely blocked. "Fuck you!"

Megan shouted a curse with each of her shots. "Fuck!" "Shit!" "Motherfucker!" Her last shot flew into my goal, and she yelled in triumph. "Up yours, asshole!"

My sister had tied the score nine all, and she punched her fists into the air while doing a little dance. Her breasts bounced around and threatened to pop out of her sweaty top. She seemed unconcerned that everything below her waist was exposed. She gulped down her beer and didn't seem bothered when she couldn't find her towel. Instead, she bent over the table with her bare ass too close to the crowd and yelled, "Serve it, dog breath."

The football players had surged closer to the table until there were only a few inches between my sister and her burly fans. Before I could serve, my sister's eyes bugged out, and she let out a shriek. She spun around with her striker posed to smash the head of the guy behind her.

"Asshole, keep your hands off my butt, or I'll rearrange your ugly face."

The big guy didn't flinch as he grabbed her wrist as she attempted to hit him. He was fast, even though he must have weighed 250 pounds. He towered over my 5' 10" tall sister.

The room erupted in laughter when the grinning jerk responded. "The Cornell rules of conduct state you can touch a girl on any part of her body that you can see without asking permission. Sweetheart, everyone can see your gorgeous ass and a whole lot more. You need to suck it up and play with my hands on your sweet ass cheeks or forfeit."

I'd been required to take sexual harassment training before working as a teaching assistant, and I'd never heard that rule in the whole time I'd been at Cornell. My sister had no idea he was making it up. His statement was backed up by a chorus of comments from the crowd supporting his claim. My sister glared at him, but he just smiled back at her.

"Fine! Have it your way. Just don't interfere with my shots."

My sister turned back to the table and bent over to receive my serve. Sweat was pouring down her face. Most of the wet muscle shirt clung to her body, but the front sagged down far enough that I could see her hard nipples. My sister's arousal was just as apparent as her anger. Before I could get off the serve, my sister let out another shriek.

"Oh my God, Steve, he's got his big fucking fingers inside my pussy."

Even though it was my fantasy to bring her to Collegetown, this was going too far. I started forcing my way through the tight-packed crowd to help my sister. I heard someone shout out the name of the guy fingering my sister as they cheered his performance. All I remember is he was Cornell's starting offensive right guard.

My sister arched her back and screamed, "Please have mercy on me. I'm just an innocent high school girl."

I stared at my sister. I couldn't believe my ears. Megan had just used the word 'mercy' she had given me in the woods to indicate she wanted more. My mouth fell open.

Megan looked up at me and said, "Well, asshole are you going to take all day, or are you going to serve the damn puck?"

I served a hard bank shot just as the guy flicked my sister's clit. She shrieked as the puck flew into her goal. Like a jerk, I laughed at her plight. I was ahead ten to nine. All I needed was one more point. It would be a piece of cake with a bit of help from her newfound friend.

My sister called time. She turned around and pressed her sweaty body against the guy who had been fondling her. She pulled his face down to hers and pressed her lips against his. The room erupted in cheers when his hand cupped her bare ass. I couldn't believe my eyes as I watched him slip a couple of fingers down her ass crack. The crowd roared its approval when a couple of his fat fingers disappeared into her glistening vagina.

My once innocent sister rose on her toes and ground her crotch against his. When she arched her back and let out a shriek, I knew his other hand was cupping her hairless mound and rubbing her clit. My sister's hands were moving in his crotch. I could smell the sweet scent of overheated pussy mixed with the acrid odor of sweat and testosterone from the inflamed crowd.

I was scared shitless. The situation was rapidly spiraling out of control, but, once again, my sister used her special word.

"Oh fuck! Have mercy on me."

Somehow, Megan maintained control of herself. Her body was trembling as she whispered in the guy's ear while he continued to finger fuck her dripping wet pussy. He laughed and responded with his lips buried in her hair. My sister shook her head and made a counteroffer that she emphasized by waving five fingers in his face. The big guy shook his head and smiled. He had to remove his hand from her hairless pussy to make his bid. He flashed his hand four times for what I assumed was an offer of twenty. I had no idea what they were bidding. When my sister held up ten fingers, the hefty athlete nodded his agreement. He stepped away and spread his massive arms to shove the crowd back.

Megan turned to face me across the table. I recognized the look on her face. It was the same expression she had worn by the stream when I was fucking her. It was the face she made every time just before she had a massive orgasm. The football player had taken her to the edge. I caught sight of her moist swollen pussy before she bent over the table. Her sweet juices were pouring out of her flowering sex and running down her thighs.

Megan's body was trembling as she brushed some stray hairs behind her ear. "Serve the puck, asshole, before hell freezes over."

I served a hard shot from just behind the centerline. My sister's reactions were slower than usual, and she barely saved my shot on goal. We exchanged a dozen hard shots before her bank shot careened off the back of my striker and flew into my goal. We were tied at ten all, and now we needed to win by two.

My sister had a big grin on her face as she raised her hands to the sky and did a little shimmy.

I wiped the sweat from my brow and yelled, "Serve the damn puck."

By now, she had recovered a little from her muscular friend's vigorous finger fucking and scored two quick goals to win. My conniving little sister had royally sandbagged me.

She held nothing back in her spirited victory dance. I groaned when her breasts popped out of the top of her muscle shirt. It didn't phase her for a second, and she continued dancing and shouting for joy. The crowd cheered her win with enthusiasm.

Finally, she got tired of rubbing it in. She faced me with a big smile on her face. Megan appeared unconcerned that her plump breasts were exposed and crowned with hard, pointy nipples. Everyone could see her arousal with her bare pussy swollen and glistening. When she grabbed the bottom of her wet top, I thought she intended to stretch her shirt down to cover her sex. Instead, she peeled it up her trim torso and pulled it over her head. She wadded up the wet cotton top and tossed it to me. I was sprayed with sweat when I caught it.

The crowd went wild at the sight of my sister's naked body. There were numerous obscene comments about her engorged hairless slit, all moist and ready. I watched in horror as she bent over the table and pressed her cheek to the smooth surface. The big football player had a massive grin as he moved behind her. Megan took a deep breath and gripped the edges of the air hockey table.

loerics
loerics
958 Followers