My Little Sister’s Visit Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one paid any attention when I shouted, "Oh God, please stop!"

He pulled out a twenty and slapped it on the corner of the table before he dropped his shorts. I only saw part of his thick cock as he gave it a couple of quick strokes. Megan had had enough trouble taking my seven inches. There was no way she could handle this monster. He was going to rip up her pussy. I couldn't believe my sweet sister had agreed to this.

The football player grabbed the horns of my sister's hips. I couldn't believe my eyes when she raised her face and smiled at me. Had my sister promised him he could fuck her if he left her alone while she finished beating me? I got my answer when I heard her cry for mercy over the din of noise from the excited crowd. My little exhibition fantasy was now entirely out of my control. Dear God, there were a couple of dozen guys in the room in addition to the entire offensive line of the football team. I saw someone on the wall phone excitedly inviting his friends to join the crazed mob.

I knew the football player had penetrated her when my sister's body jerked forward. Her face contorted in pain as she screamed. It took her a moment to recover. The football player seemed happy to give her all the time she needed.

My sister's voice was shaky as she yelled loud enough to be heard over the boisterous crowd. "Are you all the way in?"

The guy behind her laughed as he swatted her ass cheek. "Not even close, sweetheart. Not even close."

I stared in horror as he slowly pulled back before slamming into her again. My sister's body jerked forward until her hips banged against the end of the table. Megan screamed louder than before. The pain in her voice woke me from my stupor, and I started around the table to rescue my little sister.

When Megan saw me fighting the crowd, she yelled. "Sweet Jesus, have mercy on me. You're so big. You must be all the way in now."

The bastard slapped her ass again hard enough to be heard over the cheering crowd. "Honey, you're doing great. You've got almost half of my cock in your tight little pussy."

My sister wailed when he gave her another hard thrust. "Oh dear God, have mercy on a poor innocent girl. Please tell me you're in now."

I should be happy that he took his time working his thick cock into her tight pussy. Hell, my little sister had been a virgin until we had sex under the waterfall just a few hours ago. I got angry when the burly guard slapped her jiggly ass hard every time she asked if he was in yet. Finally, after a couple of minutes and a dozen hard thrusts, his hips were pressed against my sister's bare ass that was now covered with red handprints.

Megan raised her head from the table and screamed while looking in my direction with a glazed expression. "Oh God, you're so big. Please have mercy on me."

The muscular football player wrapped her ponytail around his massive hand and used it as leverage when he slammed all of his fat cock into my poor sister. He drove it into her so hard the legs of the heavy table squeaked against the floor.

He yelled over the raucous crowd, "Now you can begin counting, slut."

After a short pause, my little sister screamed, "One."

My sister's sweaty body slid back and forth on the smooth table as he pounded her hard. After every powerful thrust, Megan counted out the number. Now, I knew what my sister had offered him to leave her alone while she demolished me. I wondered if she would survive ten body-shaking thrusts from this beast. I prayed the football player wouldn't cum before the count reached ten. Somehow, I considered that her pussy belonged to me.

"Two."

"Three."

The big guy kept one monstrous hand wrapped around my sister's hips. His fingertips were rapidly strumming across the top of her slit. He was hitting her clit a half dozen times for every thrust of his huge cock. My sister managed to count to six before her world came apart.

Her body shook as she screamed, "SIX!"

The big athlete grimaced as he held his throbbing cock deep in my sister's clenching vagina. I could see he was fighting against his own orgasm as Megan twisted and turned around the cock, nailing her to the table. I'd fucked my sister hard for her fantasy by the stream, but none of her orgasms was close to this intense.

He bellowed, "Fuck me! This dirty whore is squeezing my cock hard."

Megan's mouth was hanging open. Drool and sweat dripped from her quivering chin. The football player waited for her body to stop shaking. I couldn't believe my ears when he resumed his powerful assault.

My sister moaned, "One."

It didn't seem right. What kind of an agreement had Megan made with the muscular athlete? It didn't matter what she'd promised. I had to save her. I started moving around the table, but my sister didn't notice because she had turned her face away from me. Unfortunately, the football players had observed our interactions. They must have assumed I was her boyfriend. I barely made it halfway around the table before a strong hand wrapped around my bicep.

"You need to stay out of it. He'll rip your head off if you get in the way. Maybe, you should have been smart enough not to bring your half-naked girlfriend into our favorite bar. Hell, the slut's been asking for it since she strolled into the room, wiggling her curvy hips. Don't worry. We won't hurt her. As you can see, she loves it. You can watch if you behave, or I can toss you out onto the street. "

So, I was forced to watch my naked sister get fucked while bending over an air hockey table surrounded by a boisterous crowd. I was so close to Megan that I could have reached out and touched my sister's hand if my arms were free. From my position along the side of the table, I had a clear view of the muscular guard's thick cock rapidly thrusting in and out of my sister's sweet pussy. Everyone in the room was cheering the naked couple's lewd performance. I was the only one in the room who had protested, but I couldn't deny my arousal. My hard cock tenting the front of my shorts betrayed me, but then every man in the room was sporting a bulge in their shorts.

The big guy pounding my sister lasted so long, people began shouting out bets on how much longer he would last. I watched him drive Megan to four more orgasms before she finally took him with her. He succumbed to her clenching vagina after twelve minutes and forty-three seconds of hard fucking. He kept her plugged for another couple of minutes before his cock slithered out of her battered hole. I might have been the only one to notice that my sister had never managed to count higher than six.

Shortly after her partner stepped away, Megan released her grip on the sides of the table. Her body was trembling as she peeled her sweaty breasts from the smooth tabletop. She barely managed to rise up on her elbows when another football player stepped behind her widespread thighs. He slapped another twenty on top of the first before putting a hand on my sister's lower back and pressing her stomach to the table. My sister squealed when he buried his cock in her in one quick thrust. I struggled against the hands restraining me, but my sister's plea froze me in place.

My sister yelled, "What the fuck? Oh God, please, somebody help me. Oh sweet Jesus, have mercy on me."

Someone mentioned that the guy was the left tackle. He had a completely different style and rapidly drove his long thin cock into her cum filled pussy using a series of five or six hard thrusts before resting a moment. After a pause, he repeated his attack. He was like a skilled machine gunner squeezing off short bursts into the steaming jungle between my sister's widespread thighs. The pauses got longer, and the thrusts harder as he fucked my sister. I guess it was his technique for postponing his orgasm.

Since Megan was supporting her upper body on her elbows, most of the crowd was treated to the delicious sight of her plump sweaty breast swaying beneath her. Her nipples slid across the wet tabletop every time he machine-gunned his cock into her sloppy cunt. My sister grunted in reaction to his sharp jabs. Between bursts, the only sound in the room was her gasping for air.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, AARGH, oh fuck me, a hah, a hah, a hah..."

The second football player lasted maybe nine minutes before he shot his seed deep inside my sister. I never heard my sister count as his nimble fingers drove her to a couple of hard orgasms.

My arms were freed when the right tackle player went to take his turn. By now, the surging crowd had me pinned against the side of the table, and I couldn't move anyway.

I nervously watched the center and right tackle take my sister next. Both of them added a twenty to the growing pile before taking her. Each of the last two football players fucked my sister with long steady strokes, which enabled them to last for a long time. I have to admit the offensive front line was impressive. All of them knew where her clit was and what it was made for. My sister was in a state of orgasmic rapture and seemed oblivious to the terrifying arousal of the growing crowd.

I groaned when the muscular left guard stepped forward and added his twenty to the pile. The enormous football player looked like he weighed well over three hundred pounds. The top of the big guard's head was covered in a mass of crimson curls. His broad face had dense freckles splashed across his cheeks and nose.

The redheaded guard looked as big as a bull ox. My fear increased when he pulled his jersey over his head and exposed a massive chest matted with more dark red hair. Everyone except my sister gasped when he dropped his shorts behind her back. Megan had no idea of the size of the ravenous beast stalking her ravaged pussy. The guard's enormous cock continued growing as he gave it a few tugs. His monstrous member made his teammates look like they had been swimming in a cold pond. It was easily a couple of inches longer than the biggest of his teammates, and it was as thick as a baseball bat. His erection looked big enough to be a battering ram with a spear point tip. The smiling bastard's balls were the size of oranges. He probably impregnated coeds just by walking past them on campus.

In my whole life, I had seen only one cock larger, and that had been the horse-sized cock my sister and I had seen earlier today at the waterfall. That mutant cock belonged to Weed's brother, and only the police raid had saved my sister from being impaled and torn apart. I struggled against the firm grip restraining my arms in another futile attempt to rescue her.

Someone started a chant that was picked up by the crowd. "Go, Big Red. Hit 'em hard, Red Bull."

Cornell's colors were red with white lettering. Like hundreds of other high school and college teams, the Cornell football team is called the Big Red. The big guard's red hair made it only natural he was nicknamed the Red Bull.

After watching his teammates' performance, the big guard was trembling with arousal. I was afraid he would take my sister without restraint and destroy her pussy. I was surprised when the Red Bull gently helped my little sister stand up. He turned her around to face him and lowered his mouth to hers. My sister enthusiastically returned his kisses. She wrapped one small hand around his massive neck. Her other hand was busy somewhere below his waist. I couldn't see what she was doing. However, judging by the encouraging words from the grinning athlete, I knew she must be exploring his unbelievable cock.

Her words confirmed my suspicions. "Oh my God! Oh my God! There's no way in heaven. It's impossible. Please have mercy on me."

The big jock effortlessly lifted my sister's ass onto the end of the table. I could imagine all the cum pouring out of my little sister's well-fucked pussy and flowing into the goal beneath her. He kissed her passionately while she tugged on his massive erection. After letting my sister get further acquainted with his cock for a moment, the smiling athlete lowered my sister until she was resting on her back.

The feral expression on Megan's face showed a mixture of fear and excitement. When she looked around the crowded room, her eyes caught mine. She reached out and took my hand. Perhaps she wanted my approval. Maybe she was trying to reassure me. I no longer had any understanding of what was going on in her head.

I tugged on her hand, hoping to break the spell of her latest fantasy. I looked into her eyes and pleaded with her to come with me. Instead, she turned her attention back to Big Red and focused on his monstrous waving around like a snake charmer's venomous pet. I felt her hand tremble in my firm grasp.

Megan was breathing hard in nervous anticipation when he stepped between her trembling thighs. Her eyes were focused on his impossible erection protruding from a forest of red pubic hair. Her whole body shivered as he slid the heavily-veined beast up her abdomen until the tip reached the bottom of her rib cage. I could feel her fear as her hand trembled in mine.

Her redheaded partner grabbed our pitcher of beer and chugged a couple of glasses worth straight from the container. When my sister complained she was thirsty after her long workout, he held her head up and poured the half-full pitcher into her mouth. She swallowed rapidly but couldn't keep up. Most of the beer spilled out of her mouth, and some of the frothy brew streamed down her heaving chest. Some of it disappeared into the goal, but even more, flowed out onto the table.

I watched in horror as he draped her long, athletic legs over his shoulder and slid his bull-sized cock along her slit to moisten it with her juices. My sister arched her back and screamed as the big guy dragged his long cock back and forth across her protruding clit. By the third stroke, Megan's body began to shake, and her hand jerked in mine. My little sister's body writhed on the wet table in orgasmic bliss. He ignored her orgasm and continued rubbing until his thick cock was glistening with her juices.

My protests were drowned in the roar of the rabid crowd as he positioned the tip of his tapered cock at the entrance to my little sister's gaping vagina. I could only imagine the amazing view he had of her pink vagina overflowing with his friends' cum. His teammates had left her wide open, but there was no way that monster would fit.

The vagina is an amazing organ, and I'm not just talking about how wonderful it feels wrapped around your cock. After a few hours of painful labor, it can expand enough to allow a baby's head to pass. That is an impressive feat since the average new borne's head is nearly four and a half inches in diameter. The Red Bull's cock was considerably smaller at a mere two and one-half inches in diameter. It was just under the legal diameter of a baseball bat and much shorter at only ten or eleven inches in length. Fortunately for the big Red Bull, his teammates had stretched my poor little sister's vagina. Perhaps, they had enlarged it enough to take the head of his member.

The Red Bull took a deep breath and drove the tip of his spear inside my sister with one firm push. Megan's face contorted as she let out a shriek. Her hand jerked and squeezed mine as her heels danced on his broad shoulders. He paused to let her become acquainted with the tip of the beast. Her hips rolled around as she tried to accommodate the narrowest part of the monster. I couldn't believe that my sister could take even another inch of his thick shaft. Even if she could handle his incredible girth, it was far too long to fit.

I was surprised when she wrapped her free arm around his thick neck and shouted. "Do it! Do it on three. Drive in as much as you can of your beautiful cock. One, two, three... Do it!"

She squeezed my hand as she counted each number. My sister screamed when he shoved a couple of inches of his thick shaft into her hole. She began panting like an actress pretending to be giving birth in a movie. At the same time, she mashed my fingers with each quick breath.

After a moment, she counted again, "One, two, three... Do it!"

It took nearly six minutes for him to work a half-foot of his thick cock into my sweaty sister. Her body was shaking from the intense effort, and from what I was afraid was pain. My hand was sore, but my pain was nothing compared to my sister's. I was terrified she would be permanently injured if she took any more of the Red Bull's beast.

I was surprised when Megan began praying, "Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners and have mercy on our souls. One, two, three... Do it!"

The Red Bull gave another firm push that rocked my sister's body so hard it caused her flattened breasts to dance on her chest. She tilted her head back and screamed with her eyes squeezed shut until her assailant silenced her with his mouth. Pain shot through my hand as she tried to break every bone in it.

The bastard flexed his ass and drove his monstrous erection into my poor sister again and again. Each thrust worked another half-inch inside my sister's straining vagina. I could sense her torment in the painful grip she had on my hand.

He didn't hear me over the crowd when I shouted, "Oh God, please stop!"

There was a good four inches left to go when my sister pleaded. "Please, fuck me. Fuck me hard. I can't wait any longer. You can work the rest of it in as you fuck me."

The Red Bull smiled as he slowly eased nearly eight inches of glistening cock out of my sister's vagina. He paused for a moment before gently slipping it all back in again. My sister's hand fluttered on the back of his thick neck as he set up a slow sawing rhythm. Her grip on my hand seemed to relax and tighten in sync with his steady assault.

My sister helped by raising her hips with each thrust. Unbelievably, each stroke saw a little more of his impressive member disappear between my sister's trembling thighs. After ten minutes of slow patient effort, all of the Red Bull's massive cock was buried in my little sister's tight pussy. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Oh God, I'm in heaven. It's so deep. I can feel the tip caressing my cervix."

My sister repeated the panting breaths she had used earlier to relax. The tightness in her jaw muscles faded.

"Show me no mercy. Fuck me hard. Fuck me as hard as you can. Fill me with your cum. Give me your baby."

I knew her plea for no mercy was directed to me. She even squeezed my hand when she used our secret phrase to tell me that she enjoyed being fucked by this hulking football player. I thought asking him to impregnate her was over the top, but the bastard loved it.

The Red Bull smiled at my sister's plea. He began fucking my sister so hard that I thought he would break the sturdy table. My sister came hard, but the big bastard kept driving his cock into her with one wet slap after another. He lasted a long time and drove my crazed sister to a half dozen orgasms. When he finally came, he let out a roar and held himself deep inside my orgasming sister. Masses of white cum squirted out around the base of his cock and flowed down Megan's quivering ass cheeks.

It took Megan a while to recover once the most intense orgasm of her young life passed. She looked like she was unconscious. Her eyes were closed, and she was drooling out of her half-open mouth. The only sign of life was the slow rise and fall of her chest, occasionally interrupted by a sharp shudder as her body recovered from the rough sex. Her hand fluttered in mine for a moment before she released me. I watched her hands massage her sore vagina, possibly hoping to prolong her intense orgasm.

The sweaty athlete finally staggered away from the table, exposing his half-erect cock coated with a frothy mixture of Megan's pussy juices and his potent cum. Maybe half of the baby batter flowing out of my sister's well fucked pussy was his. The rest belonged to his teammates. I was thankful she was on the pill. Otherwise, one of us was going to be a father.