My Little Sister’s Visit Ch. 08

Story Info
Deuces Wild.
13.1k words
4.38
15k
23

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
959 Followers

Chapter 8: Deuces Wild

This story takes place in the summer of 1970, a year or so before I met Jean.

There are no cell phones, no personal computers, and no internet.

No one under 18 has sex.

#

Note: This is a long chapter. There wasn't any logical way to split it up.

#

I was too stunned by what I had witnessed in Tony's Pizza Parlor to talk, and my little sister appeared comatose after her long strenuous gang bang. I wondered what would have happened to Megan if Tony hadn't put a stop to the carnage. Her ordeal reminded me of what happened to a bitch in heat running loose on the Cornell campus. A pack of frenzied male dogs fought to impregnate the fertile female, and the alpha males mounted her one after another for hours. The memory was all too similar to the dozens of lusty college men in Tony's game room who had taken turns shooting their potent semen into my sister's womb. Thank God she was on birth control.

As we rode back to my apartment in silence, I watched the sun setting in a bank of orange and red clouds over Cayuga Lake. The beauty of the technicolor sky was enhanced by the lingering effects of the potent marijuana my sister and I had smoked while skinny dipping.

I pulled off onto a parking area at the top of library hill on the spur of the moment. It took a moment to wrestle the top down. A fantastic Ithaca sunset over the narrow finger lake was one of the sights I wanted to show my sister while she was here. I got back in my old British sports car, and we watched in silence as the sun sank below the green hill across the valley.

I felt guilty and needed to talk, but I didn't know where to begin. Megan sighed, and I turned toward her. She reminded me of the expression 'ridden hard and put away wet.' My sister was staring blankly at the wad of money in her hand. Perhaps she was trying to figure out how it had gotten there. My eyes were drawn to her nipples that were hard in the cool night air and poking into the thin cotton muscle shirt I had loaned her. I felt guilty for gazing at the exposed sides of her plump breasts as shudders and sighs punctuated her agitated breathing. The cardboard pizza box concealed most of her long tan legs, but I knew her shaved pussy was bare under the pizza box. She looked lost.

I said, "I'm sorry."

My sister turned to me. "Why? It was my choice."

"It's all my fault. I brought you into the pizza parlor to show you off. It was a stupid thing to do. I should have known better. You were practically naked."

Megan laughed. "I know. It was exhilarating. All those guys staring at my body made me feel desirable for the first time in my life. I've been a gawky nerd for far too long. Between Mom and the nuns, I never have any freedom. When I'm at boarding school, I have to wear long dresses that barely expose my ankles. When I'm home, it's hardly any better. Mom won't even let me go on a date. My only fun is playing air hockey with Dad or visiting Ginny. Thank God, Mom thinks Ginny and her Mom are saints."

"Maybe you should have spent more time playing air hockey and less time reading Scott's porn books with Ginny. I can live with losing a hard-fought game of air hockey to my little sister."

Megan smiled. "You had no idea what you were getting into when you challenged me to a game. I remembered a scene out of Scott's porn book, "Gambler's Debt." It was so easy to goad you into making a sucker bet. The football player just made my hustle a little harder. I was into our wager so deep by the time I dropped my towel that I had to make a deal with him so I could take you to the cleaners."

My sister's cavalier response to the events in the pizza parlor left me confused. I was still struggling to accept that she had been sandbagging me when she let me win the first couple of games. However, I was shocked to hear her casually state she had made a bargain with the aggressive football player so she could win eighty dollars from me while acting out another fantasy. I had watched Megan negotiate the deal, but I was unsure about the details. How had my little sister gone from a virgin this morning to a sex-crazed slut this evening?

"It was so noisy that I couldn't hear what you and the football player said to each other. I can't believe you promised to let all the football players fuck you for twenty dollars each if he left you alone until the game was over."

Megan laid her head back and gazed up at twinkling stars visible between patches of gossamer clouds. She took a deep breath and let it out with a sigh.

"That wasn't the deal I proposed to the guy who was distracting me by grabbing my bare ass. I don't know what exactly happened. I'm still very stoned. Maybe, there was a misunderstanding. It was hard to hear over all the noise. He put my hand on his big hard cock while we talked. It felt incredible, but I was afraid if we fucked, he might knock me up. He was only supposed to put it in for ten thrusts. I thought I would be safe that long. However, it felt so fantastic once he started that I deliberately messed up the count. I couldn't bring myself to tell him to stop. He promised not to cum inside me. I guess he got carried away too."

After the first guy came inside me, it didn't matter anymore. I was in heaven, and I was so aroused. Maybe it was the marijuana. I kept orgasming harder and harder. So many of Scott's porn books have scenes with a gang bang. They always get me aroused, and reality was even better than I could have imagined. I didn't want it to end and would have happily fucked everyone in the room for free. I didn't know they were paying me. I'm sorry, but I'm not a whore. Do you despise me?"

"Jesus, Megan, it's not your fault. I knew how Weed's marijuana affected me. After a couple of tokes, I lost all my inhibitions and had sex with my sister twice. For Christ's sake, despite knowing the marijuana would hit you harder, I brought you into a crowded bar wearing only a thin muscle shirt and an old ragged towel. I fucked up, but maybe we can put it behind us. Thank God you're on birth control."

Megan covered her eyes and was silent for a moment. Finally, she said, "I may have screwed up on that too. On the way to the pizza place, I thought about the last time I took my pill. It wasn't Wednesday night. I think it might have been Monday or Tuesday. Please don't hate me. I never feel right taking birth control. Despite having Mom's permission, the Church still says it's a mortal sin every time you take a pill. The priest gets so angry when I confess I'm taking them. It never mattered before when I skipped a few days because I wasn't having sex. Today might have been just about the worst time to get religious about birth control. Considering how fertile the women in our family are, I need to be extremely careful not to get pregnant.

"I pray the rhythm method works. One of the girls at school said her parents use it as their only birth control. She was very excited to explain the details. She said you could only get pregnant during the first three or four days after your period is over. I should be safe. I'm on day twelve, and I'm a week past the end of my period."

I was stunned to hear that my sister had skipped her birth control pills. It was bad enough that we had committed incest, but there was no way we could keep it a secret from our parents if Megan got pregnant. I knew my devout Catholic sister would never agree to have an abortion. Damn, I hoped the rhythm method worked, but, in truth, I had no idea how a woman's body worked.

I couldn't make sense of my sister's objection to birth control. What we had done was far worse than taking a stupid pill. Wasn't sex outside of marriage a sin? I was sure that incest was forbidden. Our mother converted to Catholicism when I was twelve. Only Megan, who was four, was baptized with Mom. My Dad and the rest of us remained halfhearted Protestants. I was ignorant of the Catholic Church's teachings. All I knew was my Mom always served fish on Fridays, and the two of them went to church on Sundays.

"I don't understand what you mean by 'mortal sin.' What's the big deal about birth control? Don't Catholics just go to confession anyway?"

My sister stared at her feet. "Birth control is against God's will. It's so serious that it's a mortal sin. If you die with a mortal sin on your soul, you go to Hell for eternity. Confession will wipe away a mortal sin, but you have to resolve never to commit the act again. If you're taking birth control every day, you cannot honestly tell the priest you're not going to take another pill tomorrow."

"I can't believe it. Are you telling me that taking birth control pills is as bad as killing someone? What about fucking your brother or a dozen guys in the pizza parlor? Aren't those mortal sins too? I guess it's easier for the priest to believe you when you promise never to allow yourself to be gang banged again."

"Please don't yell at me. Everything's all twisted up inside my head. I know I shouldn't have read Scott's porn books, but I'm tired of being good all the time. I just want to experience life before I become a nun. I'm tired of my Mom and the church controlling what I wear, what I do, and who I see. It makes me sick to my stomach confessing to the priest that I had 'bad thoughts' whenever I so much as look at a boy."

It took me a moment to digest my sister's rant. I was familiar with the problems of being a teenager living at home with our parents, and Megan had it worse since she spent most of the year at a Catholic boarding school. However, one thing she said caught me off guard.

"Wait! What the Fuck. Did you say you wanted to be a nun? Why are you here for an interview for admission to Cornell?"

"Dad was furious when I announced that I wanted to be a nun during Easter vacation. He insists that I go to college before I decide. Mom wouldn't talk to Dad for a week. Both of them yelled at me incessantly until I went back to school. I sought out a young nun for guidance. I only agreed to the Cornell interview after Sister Mary Joseph advised me to confirm my vocation. She said it was necessary to explore worldly pleasures before commuting oneself to Christ. She suggested I live out some of my fantasies."

I agreed with some of sister Mary Joseph's advice. My sister had led a sheltered life. How could Megan consider being a cloistered nun if she had never tasted the pleasures of the world? However, I wondered if the young nun had any idea what dark fantasies lurked in my sister's head. I didn't want to lecture my little sister as my parents had, but I couldn't resist making at least one comment.

"I thought you didn't like how the nuns controlled your every thought and action at school. Why would you want to become a nun and ruin the lives of kids like you?"

"I don't want to teach spoiled American kids. I want to be a missionary like Mother Theresa in India, but I want to help the poor in Africa. The people are desperate in places like the Belgian Congo."

I'd done a paper in college on Central Africa, and my sister's idea that poor innocent Africans needed the civilizing hand of white people was naïve and dangerous.

"You've got to be kidding. The Belgian Congo is a hell hole. It makes Mother Theresa's Calcutta look like Disney Land. The Belgian monarchy, with the help of the Catholic Church, subjugated the natives for a century. As you would expect, they hate white people and the Catholic Church in particular. Outside of the capital city, warring factions control the jungle by exploiting children as soldiers and prostitutes. The rebels use rape as a weapon so often the Congo is known as the rape capital of the world."

My sister shook her head as she said, "I think I just proved that I'm not afraid of rape. If I can help the poor and sick, it's my duty. If I die as a martyr, I'll be rewarded in heaven."

There was no arguing with my sister's faith. As long as I live, I'll never understand Catholics. I could only hope that once she had thoroughly explored worldly pleasures, she would abandon any thoughts of a life of austerity and sacrifice.

I had no idea what the future held for us. I was deeply in love with my sister in a way I had never been before. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her as husband and wife. I wondered if Megan felt the same about me. At the same time, I knew that it was utterly impossible. No state would sanction our union. Besides, our Mom would kill us if our Father didn't murder us first.

I took my sister's hand and said, "After what you went through, I think you need to rest tonight. I'll call the guys and call off the poker game."

"No way! I want to play. After all the work I did to earn my poker stake, I'm not dropping out now."

My sister turned her attention to the wad of twenties clutched in her fist. As I watched my little sister eagerly count the money she had been paid for prostituting herself, I tried to come up with an argument to justify calling off the game. Finally, it struck me that maybe a casual poker game with my laid-back friends might help take her mind off of the traumatic events in the pizza parlor.

My sister laughed. "I made one hundred and eighty dollars for a little more than an hour's work. That should be more than enough for your little poker game."

It was a lot of money. It was about the average weekly salary for someone working an honest forty-hour week. I had lost count of the number of guys who had fucked my sister in Tony's. Now, I was horrified when I did the math. Nine guys had shot their potent cum into my sister's fertile womb. I needed to do a better job of protecting my sister from her damn fantasies. Maybe an evening of poker with my nerdy friends would keep her out of any more trouble.

"Ok, I won't call off the game if you promise me that you'll quit if you lose your bankroll. You don't need to borrow the hundred I promised, and I won't be loaning you more if you lose. Are we clear?"

Megan gave me a peck on the cheek. "I destroyed you at air hockey, and I'll beat you at poker too. I just need a shower, and I'll be ready to play."

Somehow, my little sister seemed none the worse for wear after everything she had been through today. Megan's first day at Cornell had been as crazy as it was exhausting. Thankfully, she would be at my apartment for the night, where hopefully, I could protect her from her fantasies.

#

Of course, Megan's suitcase wasn't there when we got back to my apartment. After putting the pizza in the oven to warm up, I called the airline. They apologized and said her bag had been shipped to Dallas by mistake. They promised it would be delivered tomorrow. Megan and I devoured most of the large pizza and washed it down with beer.

I took the first shower, so Megan could take her time cleaning up while I set up things for the poker game. She had her only remaining clothes with her when she passed me on the way into the bathroom.

Since there would be five of us at the game, I added a leaf to the table and grabbed a wooden chair from my bedroom. I was finishing up when my roommate arrived. He saw the poker chips and grinned.

"Don't worry about me. I'm heading back to my old fraternity as soon as I change clothes."

I felt relieved. I didn't want the lecherous bastard anywhere near my sister. Still, I wondered where he was finding women on campus during the summer doldrums.

"Judging by the noise coming from your bedroom last night, you've found a new source of female companionship."

Paul's smile grew. "Did you forget it's Alumni Week? The town is overflowing with alumni. There are a lot of beautiful, willing wives who have been neglected for far too long, and it's my duty to satisfy their needs. It's like shooting fish in a barrel. I know you're busy tonight, but you should come over to the frat house tomorrow. Even you'd manage to get laid."

Paul was laughing as he ducked into his room and closed the door before I could mention that my sister was in the bathroom. It probably didn't matter anyway. I knew my sister was almost done since the shower had been off for some time. Besides, Paul would notice the closed door and knock before entering.

The layout of our converted attic apartment was a bit strange. The front door opened onto a hallway. Across from the entrance was the bathroom and my roommate's bedroom. The kitchen was at one end of the hallway, and the combined living room and dining area were at the other end. My bedroom was next to my roommate's, separated by a thin wall. His bedroom had two doors. One opened onto the hallway while the other led straight into the bathroom.

I was annoyed when I heard Paul talking to my sister. I couldn't understand what they were saying, but I figured she was dressed since I didn't hear a shriek. I'd hoped he'd be gone before she came out from her shower. Well, it was only a matter of time before they met. Hopefully, the story that she was my girlfriend would keep him from hitting on her.

My sister was still in the bathroom when Paul came out of his bedroom casually dressed.

He caught me by surprise when he said, "Hey Steve, do you have room for one more person for poker? Tonight's affair at my fraternity is a boring award ceremony."

I don't know why he changed his mind, but I was always happy to take my wealthy roommate's money. He might be a Boston blue blood, but his money was green, and he had a lot more of it than my friends.

"Sure, Paul, we can squeeze in one more. Just bring a chair from your room."

I heard a knock on the apartment door and went to answer it. I welcomed Doug, a fellow graduate student in physics. He was early for our 9 o'clock game. As he stepped inside, I heard my roommate's hairdryer. It seemed my sister was still getting ready in the bathroom. I expected Paul to yell at me for allowing my sister to use his stuff, but I was surprised when Paul passed me carrying his chair with a smile on his all too handsome and rather smug face.

The rest of my friends arrived within the next few minutes, and I directed them to the living room. When I brought out a round of long-neck beers, they were happy to hear that Paul and his money would be joining us.

I was sitting at the kitchen work table putting the finishing touches on the appetizers when my sister joined me. She looked fantastic. You couldn't tell that she'd fucked nine guys on an air hockey table a couple of hours earlier.

She was wearing the same outfit that I'd seen when she walked down the airplane stairs after her cross-country flight. Her blond hair was done up in a French braid that showed off a pair of large gold hoop earrings. Her bright red lipstick matched the color of her red plaid miniskirt and her nails. The deep V-neck of her white crop-top revealed her voluptuous cleavage. In the bright kitchen lights, I could see the shadows of her areoles through the lightweight cotton. Her short top left several inches of firm, well-tanned abdomen exposed. Her pleated miniskirt highlighted her long, athletic legs.

I offered her a beer, but she declined in favor of a glass of wine.

"Where are your wine glasses?"

"We usually use mugs for wine, but if you want to get fancy, there is a box of wine glasses on the top shelf above my head. They'll need to be washed."

Since my apartment was in the attic, it had high ceilings, and much of the storage could only be reached by a step ladder. Before I could get up to fetch the ladder, Megan put her hand on my shoulder and climbed up on the kitchen table. She reached up into the cabinet and searched for the glasses. From my seated position, I could see up her pleated miniskirt. I couldn't stop my eyes from running up my little sister's long legs to some lacy red panties I hadn't seen before. I couldn't help commenting when she turned around, and I noticed her bare ass cheeks.

loerics
loerics
959 Followers