My Little Sister’s Visit Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, so now you're turning to your ex-boyfriend. I think it's a bit late for that. You made the rules. If you want to sell lap dances to my friends, you have to treat them fairly. Otherwise, you should drop out of the game like a mature adult."

I glared at Paul when he snickered once again at my calling Megan my ex-girlfriend. I almost missed the flash of anger in my sister's eyes.

"Fuck you, Steve."

"Hey, this is your fantasy. Deal with it or go to bed, little girl."

Megan pulled her miniskirt up and sat on Doug's lap with her wet ass exposed. Barry did his friend a favor and dropped the needle at the beginning of 'Light My Fire.' My sister lit the remains of a joint and pressed her lips against Doug's open mouth. His hands went straight for her soft breasts.

Paul got to his feet and looked at me. "It's getting hotter in here by the minute, and I'm overdressed. I'll be back in a minute after I get comfortable."

Doug followed Barry's playbook but performed it faster. As soon as my sister finished blowing the potent marijuana smoke into his lungs, his big hands cupped her wet ass. Megan increased the pace of her lap dance as his thick fingers rammed deep into her wet pussy. Megan let out a shriek as her naked sex flew across Doug's barely covered erection.

The song was just ending when Paul returned wearing only skimpy silk boxers that barely concealed his erection. His broad, muscular chest was bare except for a scattering of blond hairs. The smile on his face frightened me.

"Did I miss anything?"

My sister stood up with her hand on Doug's shoulder. Two of his thick fingers were still buried in her engorged pussy. Megan grabbed his wrist and pulled his glistening fingers from her sex. Poor Doug was sweating and panting hard. His eyes were glued on my sister's flowering sex as he brought his moist fingers to his mouth. My sister backed away before pushing her skirt down.

Megan's voice was shaking. "I think I have enough money to play with."

Megan sat down at her place and tossed a white chip into the center. Everyone except Doug tossed in a chip. The game went back and forth for nearly an hour. Barry lost his last chip and was done for the night.

My sister had been playing cautiously until she and Paul got into it in a hand of five-card draw with deuces and jokers wild. The Professor and I dropped out since both of them were betting like they had a sure thing. Paul asked me for two cards, and Megan asked for one.

I did my best not to laugh when Paul immediately bet a hundred dollars more than Megan had left. My sister looked around the room for support. Doug and Barry were tapped out after paying for their lap dances. She knew my position about loaning her money, and Megan turned to the Professor as her last resort. She stuck out her bare chest and pleaded her case.

"Professor, is there anything I can do to convince you to loan me a hundred for a couple of minutes? I promise you that I'll pay you back as soon as I win the hand."

I'm not sure what my sister was offering, but it had to be more than a lap dance.

"Sweetheart, as much as I might be tempted, the answer is no. Sorry, but I have a loving wife and two daughters."

Before my sister could beg me for a loan, Paul said, "I'm going to be generous. I'll spot you the hundred, but I want a special lap dance, including a shotgun if you lose. You don't have to pull your dress up, but I get to touch you anywhere I want, including under your skirt. I also want the dance to last for twice as long. Is that acceptable?"

"As Barry said, Oh hell yeah. I call you."

Paul turned over his cards. He had a straight flush to Megan's four jacks, and my poor little sister groaned. Once again, she had lost a close hand. At least now, she would have to quit.

My roommate had a smirk on his face as he moved his chair into the middle of the room. He adjusted his silk boxers to accommodate his sizable bulge and sat down. When he was ready, he nodded to Barry to play the record. Megan danced between Paul's spread legs rolling her hips and caressing her plump breasts. My sister's gaze never left the growing bulge in Paul's boxers. I was afraid his erection would find the opening and pop out any minute. Megan danced a minute or two until my roommate patted his lap.

"Time to pay the piper. Give me your best shot."

Megan straddled Paul's lap and carefully sat down. She hooked her platform shoes in the rugs of the chair and scooted her butt forward. Judging by the smile on my roommate's face, my sister's wet naked sex was pressed against his erection. His hands rested lightly on her gyrating hips. I shuddered at the thought that the only thing separating their over-heated genitals was a gossamer piece of silk.

Megan had the remains of a joint in her hand, and Barry stepped forward with a match to light the fat stub. My sister expertly reversed the joint and carefully placed it in her mouth. She inhaled deeply before pressing her lips to those of my lecherous roommate. My sister's hands held the back of his head with her fingers intertwined in his curly blond hair. Four times, she blew massive quantities of potent smoke into Paul's lungs. If my practically naked sister weren't grinding on his crotch, I would have laughed. No one would ever accuse my roommate of being a pothead. Tonight, as usual, my roommate had restrained himself to a couple of light tokes. My little sister had just given him four giant shotguns of highly potent weed. By the time Megan discarded the small stub, poor Paul looked wrecked. Any inhibitions he might have held about caressing my ex-girlfriend in front of me went out the window.

I think the marijuana reduced Paul to operating on his primal instincts. Indeed, he'd had years of practice giving women pleasure, and once Megan finished the shotguns, he put on a demonstration of his talents. Unlike Barry and Doug, who had focused on satisfying themselves, Paul seemed determined to provide Megan with the orgasm she desperately desired. The two of them passionately kissed while his hands slowly caressed every square inch of exposed flesh.

My sister desperation increased by the minute. She whimpered when he finally slid his hands up the tender insides of her long thighs. I watched in fascination and with gut-wrenching dread as his hands disappeared under the front of her short pleated skirt. My sister's eyes flew open as she tilted her head back and shrieked. I knew where Paul's long fingers were even if I couldn't see them.

"Oh God, yes, yes, yes. Touch me. Touch me right there."

Paul kept caressing my sister's engorged sex with his left hand while sliding his right hand around to grasp her firm ass. I wasn't the only one in the room to moan at the gorgeous sight of my sister's bare wet ass. When Megan lifted her butt to give Paul access to her moist vagina from behind, everyone could see two of his long fingers penetrate her engorged pussy lips.

My sister began pleading. "Oh God, I'm so close. Please, please, please rub my clit."

While my sister was still kneeling, I was horrified to see Paul's erection escape out of the opening of his boxers. Everyone could see as she began rubbing her engorged pussy lips up and down my roommate's impressive cock. I'd heard rumors, but seeing was believing. It was at least a couple of inches longer than mine and fatter as well. No wonder he had to fight off the coeds.

My little sister's body was shaking with need. She let out squeaks and cries as she frantically worked her wet pussy up and down the length of Paul's cock. The bastard had her on the edge of a sweet orgasm when he stopped touching her clit. Megan was desperate for relief. I yelled, "No!" when I saw her grab his cock and aim the fat mushroom head at the entrance to her vagina. His glistening erection was well lubricated with her fluids, and she eagerly took all of his impressive erection in one quick lunge. Several of us groaned at the lurid sight.

Paul yelled. "Oh God, yes. What a sweet pussy."

Megan didn't waste a second before she began frantically bouncing on his cock. Her sweaty breasts flew up and down before she wrapped her arms around her partner's neck and pressed her plump breasts against his broad chest. Their sweaty bodies slapped together in a rhythm as old as time, and the acrid odor of hot sex filled the room.

Paul slipped both of his hands down to cup my sister's ass cheeks so he could help her ride his cock. Without Paul's fingers touching her sex, my little sister's orgasm began to slip away. She rode him harder until she screamed in frustration.

"Oh God, no. Not again. It's not fair."

Megan jammed a hand between their sweaty bodies and began rubbing her clit while her pussy flew up and down his cock. In a minute, she was back to a full boil. After a couple more hard thrusts, Paul jammed a couple of fingers deep into her ass. My sister screamed as she orgasmed hard. She had finally found the powerful release she craved. Her tight pussy must have clenched around Paul's cock. My roommate looked like he'd been struck by lightning. He pressed his eyes closed and let out a series of heavy grunts. My sister kept bucking for a few minutes as a frothy mixture of her juices and Paul's cum were forced out around the base of his fat cock.

They sat there for a few minutes, oblivious to their stunned audience. Megan's face was pressed against his chest, and she was breathing hard. Finally, Paul recovered enough to stagger to his feet with my sister's legs wrapped around his waist. He slowly carried her down the hallway to his bedroom. I heard him lock the door. For a moment, I thought it was the end of my little sister's long strenuous day. However, peace in the apartment was short-lived. A few minutes later, we heard Paul's brass bed begin squeaking. My sister began urging my roommate to show her no mercy and fuck her harder.

Barry said, "Well, I think we can call it a night. Damn, I wish I'd had the balls to fuck the beautiful bitch when I had the chance. Sorry, Steve, but she is your ex-girlfriend."

I took my time cleaning up after everyone left. I hoped Paul and my sister would finish soon, but they were still enthusiastically going at it when I was ready for bed. Paul's brass bed was furiously screeching and banging against the wall between our bedrooms.

I took a couple of wax earplugs and screwed them in tight. Despite being exhausted, I had a hard time getting to sleep. I was consumed with guilt thinking about taking my little sister into the pizza parlor and then failing to prevent her from becoming one of my roommate's many conquests. It was a rough night since they woke me up every couple of hours. At least, Megan seemed to be having fun judging by her squeals and frequent pleas for Paul to fuck her harder.

Before I fell asleep, my last thought was that maybe my sister would give up her idea of becoming a nun if she enjoyed the pleasures of the world enough.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This just isn't right and not where I expected things to go. Breaking the brother's resolve down and leading to some adventures, excitement and maybe something deeper. Even some of the exhibitionism and such are fine. I should have known back when it was mentioned the roommate hooked up with the Ex that it was headed in a different direction. Rape fantasy, basically cuckolding the brother, gangbangs, breeding references (the pill) and even hooking up with the player roommate. How can the brother even stand her at this point let alone touch her. It's absolutely spoiled the series as far as I'm concerned, it's too bad really

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There are a few problems I have with this story. I was trying to ignore them and see if I could get into the story and past the problems. But......No. I understand this is set in the 70's ( although the writer mentions it being 1969 a few times) I'm sure there are different normal things then, and things now that would scar the people from that time. If this is a retelling of what he lived through, then ignore the rest. If its fiction then I have a problem. Feel free to ignore my advice, but it seems weird to me. First he is described as a protective brother. Really! What has he done that is protective? (Going back to the beginning to now) I have a problem with the catholic school girl always being the horny tramp, but it's his story. This girl gets off the plane and already has it in her mind to have sex with her brother? I see that the porn she mentions are mostly incest or rape. It seems weird that she has not seen her 'favorite' brother in (I think) four years, and her plan is to have sex with him. Maybe there is a reason for this, and it will come out in future chapters. He doesn't even seem embarrassed a lot when she hugs him and comments on his erection. Like that is the most normal thing in the world. Then goes on to say there is a tenseness between them on the ride. His plan is to pretend that she is his former girlfriend, so his roommate wont try to sleep with her? They have a code that you don't mess with the others girls. What part of former is current? Does this mean according to the code, if Steve has sex with a girl the others can never have sex with that girl? He brought her skinny dipping. He was aware there were others there and still only worried about being arrested. Not worried about her safety, although he mentioned a normal etiquette about not commenting on people's bodies. I assume that also would include them trying to touch her, but he doesn't mention that. When he realizes that its not college kids there, does he leave? no. He is watching them afraid that they will try to rape her, but doesn't get her out of there? Yes I know, its because of the weed. Sure. He is clear headed enough to be watching them and worrying about them, but not enough to get her out of there. You know because he is so protective of her. He wakes her up after a bit of a nap and does he try to leave? Nope. He gets her to turn over so the guys he is afraid of raping her, can see more of her. Finally he does stop her from rubbing herself (after a bit) but instead of leaving, he goes behind the waterfall? Behind it is not described a great deal, but the protective brother leads his sister into a small area for the men to trap them in? Okay that might have been the weed. I will give him that. Now she is afraid of being raped, so she wants him to take her virginity. Okay its very likely that is what she goes to. He sees the police when he pokes his head out of the waterfall. So the men out there are not a problem. They are not likely to rape her if the police have them. So they need to stay quiet, so the police don't hear them and arrest them. Her plan to stay quiet is to mount him and have sex with him. I can put that on the weed also to a point. I can even kind of understand her being turned on by the fantasy of being gang raped. It seems the older brother's porn is all she has read, so it makes sense. I guess Ginny had access to quite a few sex toys, but no porn? Weird but very possible. So they have sex. (Its an adult erotic site after all) Then on the way back to the car, she wants to have sex again. Now starts the trend that bothers me. There are quite a few 'couple hour' gaps in this story. Just how long is this day? It has almost all been the same day. Apparently its been a couple hours since she had sex with him, so its good to go again. I get the horny girl wants to lose her virginity to someone she loves, but it seems like this girl has been constantly horny since she got off the plane. Now our protective brother not only agrees (its a trend that doesn't stop) but willingly takes her hard while she fantasizes about being taken by force. Okay people like different things, so its not a problem he would like doing this. Doing it to his sister? Um.....well apparently its been a few hours since they had sex, but the weed is still effecting him. Okay, moving on. They finish and she tells him that they have voyeurs. Two guys watching them do it. He is afraid they might just be waiting to rape her after he is done. That is a valid concern. Proven at least a little true by the guys giving chase when they ran. They make it to the car, knowing the guys were following them. Again we don't know a lot of the terrain here, so I'm not sure if there was anything to cover where they went. So the protective brother knows they were being chased and decides to stand there and check out his sister, while she combs her hair. Even gets her a towel out of the trunk. I guess he was hoping the two guys gave up? (They might have had more weed at some point) Then the protective brother, who chose to give her the tiny towel, decides to drive her around to show her off. The whole scene in the pizza parlor is just rubbish to me. Sure I get going in to get the pizza, and leave her in the car. Everything after that is trash. He walks out and sees the guys giving her a hard time. Okay she wants to handle it. This starts another trend that makes no sense to me. She says mercy which was their code when having rough sex, and he stands to the side and watches? That doesn't sound protective. The one is fingering her in the parking lot and again our protective one is standing there watching. He runs up when she uses the safe word, and the guys run off. Like the four (I think) of them ran from him? Okay he mentions the storm chased them off. Then our protective brother stands in the parking lot and watches as she rubs herself. Then he gets her in the car and waits for his pizza....... No, he brings her inside to pizza place so he can show off her body. Where did all the concern for her safety go? All he seems to think about when people are around her, is her being raped. Then bring her in there to show her off? Oh lets challenge her to an air hockey game. What could happen? Exactly what happened. She ends up flashing the whole place and not caring who all sees her naked. Her idea to keep the one from fingering her is to agree to have sex with him. Seems a little over the top to me. Maybe he said it and they negotiated the time? Again when she gets a cock inside of her she turns into a mindless slut. Even mentioning later, that she intentionally kept miss counting so he would continue to have sex with her. I guess she is horny after having sex at the waterfall, on the way back to the car, and (I think) getting off in the parking lot. Once again Steve starts to step in, and she uses the code mercy and he stands back and watches. That sounds so protective. I do like that he (Finally) tries to stop it and the others don't let him. That part makes sense. I'm not sure except as a way to end it, why the owner didn't hear them cheering how many times, and never came to investigate? Okay so he gets her out of there and back to his place. Now the poker game...... actually I didn't have a lot of problem with the game. One thing that stands out. She is pretending to be his ex-girlfriend, (Which I think the roommate knows is bullshit) She mentions being his ex-girlfriend a few times. Then when she wants to borrow money from him, she says....... I need to talk to my brother in the other room. Was that a writer mistake or was it a slip that none of them caught? Again she mentions being 18. With the age gap between them (I think eight years?) like she said before, would mean she would have been 12 when they dated? Nobody bats an eye. Okay a few of them are stoned, but the professor has only taken one hit. He didn't pick up on either slip up? Then once again she gets horny and wants to have sex with the roommate. I guess she saw his cock and lost her mind yet again. Only one more problem with the poker game. She made 180 dollars bent over the hockey table. He mentions that is a week's wages. Then none of them bat an eye when she gets another eighty from her room, and earns another 40 from selling her panties and doing the lap dance. That is almost two week's wages lost and they act like it's no big deal. From the description of his room, it seems like he doesn't have a lot of money, and she has just tossed away three hundred dollars. That seems like (at the time) would be a small fortune.

I'm not sure what Megan's character is. She seems overly horny but she has been using sex toys on herself so isn't repressed. I get that she is free from strict overwatch, but one of the first things she does is tell her brother she has fantasies that she wants to do? It almost comes across that she wants to be raped. So that in the future, when she is in the Congo it wont bother her when it happens. That is a very strange way of looking at things. Once again if she is based on someone real, then how she feels is how she feels. If she is a fictional character she seems unrealistic. Lets not even get into the whole, I'm a catholic so I get to go do whatever I want, then confess and its all okay.

Just my thoughts and opinions.

Buddy J.

argeelogargeelogabout 2 years ago

As a writer, I admire your skills but the story, actually, Megan, really pisses me off. Brother is an ass but she has taken advantage of him. He should kick her out for behaving like a slut in front of his friends and especially his roommate. How can he live with his asshole roommate after this. I know there are more chapters to go yet, but that's my feeling at this juncture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really liked the first few chapters until the pizza parlor gang rape. It seemed like a fun and adventurous time until then. Then it took a dark turn and made a sympathetic and likeable character into a ridiculous, unpleasant person.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Emma's Uncle Her uncle forcefucks her and tries to knock her up.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
The First Dare A good girl does a first dare in her backyard that goes bad.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories