My Little Sister’s Visit Ch. 09

Story Info
Sunday’s are a day of rest.
6.1k words
4.49
14.1k
16

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
959 Followers

Chapter 9: Sunday's Are a Day of Rest

This story takes place in the summer of 1970, a year or so before I met Jean.

There are no cell phones, no personal computers, and no internet.

No one under 18 has sex.

#

I stayed in bed late on Sunday because every time, I awoke I was in pain. My head throbbed from drinking nearly two bottles of wine, and my brains were scrambled from smoking too many fat joints rolled from Weed's primo marijuana.

I was so fucked up that I had somehow managed to pass out between regular and boisterous bouts of heavy sex between my little sister and my rich, privileged roommate. Paul was a modern-day Casanova whose main objective at Cornell was to have sex with every coed before he received his Ph.D. My main goal for Megan's visit was to keep the asshole away from my innocent little sister. Unfortunately, my ruse that she was an old girlfriend had failed to keep him at bay when she confessed to him that she was my sister. Once I calmed down, I realized that Paul fucking my sister might be for the best. He was highly skilled at giving pleasure to his sexual partners. Maybe, she would enjoy sex with him so much that she would give up on her intention to become a missionary nun in darkest Africa.

I was barely conscious when Paul left the apartment close to noon. Around one, I crawled out of bed and took a cold shower. Half a pot of strong coffee along with three scrambled eggs raised me from the dead. Unfortunately, being able to think wasn't a blessing. I was overwhelmed with guilt as I agonized over what our Mom would think about me taking my sister's virginity. I didn't even want to remember the awful scene in the pizza parlor when Megan went crazy and took on the front line of the Cornell football team for twenty dollars a trick. Last night's poker game had crowned a day of incest and debauchery with my womanizing roommate taking my all too willing sister to his bed.

Around two, I heard my sister in the shower. I barely gave it a thought when I heard her using my roommate's precious hairdryer. When she came out of the bathroom, she was wearing only a towel around her torso, and she headed straight for the coffee pot. I wondered if she would complain about my old towels again, but she only grunted to acknowledge my presence. The threadbare bath towel was sloppily knotted at the top, and it left a strip of tan flesh exposed along her right side where the ends failed to meet. She nonchalantly flashed the bottom of her firm ass when she stood on her tiptoes and reached into the back of the cupboard for a clean mug.

Megan carried the cup of coffee into the dining area and sat at the table. She propped up her head with one hand as she silently sipped her coffee. She paid no attention to her crop top that I had retrieved from the floor and hung over the back of a chair. I assumed her pleated miniskirt was in my roommate's bedroom.

I busied myself in the kitchen while my sister made her journey back to the land of the living. I had questions for her, but I was afraid of the answers. My primary concern was that she might have more fantasies she wanted to fulfill. Why hadn't my brother taken his damn porn collection with him to college?

After she finished her coffee, my sister looked at me with puppy dog eyes and said, "Do you have anything to eat? I promise that I'll do the dishes."

She happily accepted my offer of scrambled eggs with ham and cheese. It was my breakfast specialty. The coffee and food seemed to revive her. While she was eating, the knot worked its way undone, and the towel fell to her waist. She made no move to cover her generous breasts that my roommate had marked with hickies. I knew they hadn't been there when she sold her crop top to Doug for twenty dollars so she could match the Professor's bet.

"Did the airline deliver my suitcase?"

I saw that it was nearly three o'clock. Since the airline had promised it early this afternoon, I went downstairs and checked. My sister was close to tears when I gave her the bad news that her suitcase still hadn't arrived.

"What am I going to do? My admission interview is on Tuesday. I can't go to it wearing a crop top and miniskirt. I don't even have any underwear left."

Before I could offer to buy my sister an outfit, the kitchen telephone rang. It was our Mom. As usual, she had waited to call until Sunday afternoon when the rates were lower. I usually talked to her the first Sunday of the month, but today she was calling to make sure my sister had arrived safely. Of course, she knew I would have called earlier if there was a problem.

She was happy enough to talk to me for a few minutes, but she had called to chat with Megan.

"Megan, Mom wants to talk to you."

I shouldn't have been surprised when Megan left her towel on the chair and happily strolled into the kitchen stark naked. Since the cord on the headset was barely four feet long, I couldn't get out of her way. She bumped her nude body into mine as she took the phone from me with a mischievous smile. Somehow, she had managed to wrap the cord around me and trap me with her bare breasts pressed against my tee shirt. I managed to escape by slowly sliding down her naked body and ducking under the cord. I got a close-up view of her bare pussy and wondered if she had to shave it every day.

I heard my sister say she was having the time of her life catching up with her brother. I grabbed another cup of coffee and went into the dining room to give my sister a little privacy.

Fifteen minutes later, Megan stuck her head around the corner and said, "Dad would love to talk to you."

My stomach knotted up. I hadn't talked to my Dad since we got into an argument over Vietnam. After I said hello, he replied with a simple "I'm sorry."

When I asked why he explained that he had talked to several vets who had recently returned from Vietnam. They'd told him the mission was all fucked up. They would be ordered to storm a hill one day and then abandon it the next. After retaking the same hill several times, it became apparent that the only strategy was to kill gooks. The problem was that there seemed to be an endless supply of gooks. To make matters worse, officers were lying up the chain of command all the way to the Pentagon about how many of the enemy were being killed. Too many good American soldiers were dying to prop up a government that few citizens of South Vietnam gave a crap about. I was delighted to learn that my Dad now supported ending the war and bringing the troops home.

While I was talking to my Dad, Megan went into the bathroom to brush her hair. A few minutes later, she returned and knelt in front of me, still stark naked. I tried to fend her off, but my little sister quickly unfastened my shorts and pulled them down to my ankles along with my boxers. My Dad and I had moved on from the war to talk about the Dodgers. I had a hard time keeping up my end of the conversation with my sister sucking down my cock while fondling my balls.

I asked my Dad how the school year had gone for him, knowing he could talk forever about the multitude of problems he faced helping high school and college yearbook staffs prepare thousands of photographs with text and captions. I learned that he had earned salesman of the year by signing up UCLA, USC, UCSD, UNLV, and a couple dozen Southern California high schools and junior colleges. Luckily, all I had to do was grunt occasionally, which was a good thing since my sister was deep throating my cock while thrusting a couple of fingers in my ass. Her other hand was busy rubbing her slit.

I froze when our Dad said, "What's that slurping sound? Do you have a cat?"

Somehow, I managed to force a laugh as I came in my sister's sweet mouth. "Oh yeah! Oh yeah. I have a cat, and she's lapping up a little bit of cream I spilled. Princess is a sweet little pussy."

My sister looked up at me with raised eyebrows as she swallowed every drop of my cream. When Megan was born eight years after me, the whole family fell in love with her, and we nicknamed her 'Princess.' I'm afraid we spoiled her. She always got her way by looking at whoever told her no with sad puppy dog eyes.

My Dad said, "I'm sorry we didn't get you guys a dog when you were kids. I always had a dog when I was growing up on the farm. We also had several feral cats in the barn to keep down the rat population, but they weren't much fun to play with."

The situation got tense when Megan finally drove herself to an orgasm and let out a shriek.

"Oh dear God! Ah, ah, ah, Oh fuck me!"

"What happened? Is Megan Ok?"

I forced another laugh. "I trained my cat to ride on my shoulders. Princess was very naughty and gave Megan a fright when she jumped on my little sister. Luckily, Megan is wearing a tee-shirt, and it protected her from serious injury. They've already made up, and your daughter is petting her sweet pussy."

My little sister stood up and took the phone from me. "Hello, Dad. I can't believe how green it is in New York. There are trees everywhere. Driving down the streets in Ithaca is like being in a cave of green leaves."

I couldn't believe my sister. I guess she hadn't had enough to satisfy her huge libido. She was rubbing her glistening pussy while she chatted with our Dad. I nearly fainted when she hopped onto the kitchen work table and spread her legs. She had to pull her fingers out of her dripping wet pussy to cover the mouthpiece of the phone.

She looked at me with puppy dog eyes and said, "It's my turn. Get down there and lick your sweet sister's pussy. Please, pretty please."

How could I refuse our darling Princess? I dropped to my knees and pulled her to the edge of the table. Damn, she tasted as sweet as she smelled. After licking around the edges of her hairless slit for a few minutes, I drove a couple of fingers deep into her sopping wet pussy and attacked her clit with my tongue. My sudden frontal attack caught my little sister by surprise, and she shrieked louder than before as she came hard on my fingers.

"Ah, ah, ah, oh fuck me! Sweet Jesus! Your naughty little pussy is creaming."

I could hear our Dad shout. "What happened? Did Steve's damn cat scratch you again?"

Megan was panting as hard as someone who had just finished a Marathon and handed me the phone to address our father's concern.

"It's ok, Dad. Princess is just excited about someone new around the apartment. My pretty pussy spilled some cream, trying to get Megan to pet her. The poor thing can't seem to get enough petting."

My little sister lifted her feet to the edge of the table and spread her thighs on either side of my hips. I had a close-up view as her newly freed hand went to work alongside the one rubbing her clit. I watched one finger after another disappear inside her vagina until her whole hand slipped in up to her wrist.

I always enjoyed talking to my Dad about problems. He always had good advice. However, if you asked me what we talked about, I couldn't tell you. I was too absorbed in watching my sister fist herself while diddling her clit. It was a fantastic display of a woman in heat. My Dad didn't even bother to ask me what was happening when Megan drove herself to another incredible orgasm and let out an ear-piercing scream.

I thought she had to be finished when she slid off the table. My Dad told me he had located information about another branch of the family for his genealogy research. Luckily, I didn't need to reply. Meanwhile, my damn sister was doing her best to get us into trouble. It took her only a couple of tugs on my half-erect cock to get me excited enough to penetrate her flowering vagina when she bent over the table. Hell, how could I resist? I'm only human. I had one hand holding the phone and the other clutching the horn of my sister's curvy hips as I took her with long slow strokes. My crotch slapped against her firm, bouncy ass with a steady rhythm.

After a couple of squeaks and moans from my sister, my Mom informed my Dad that his time was up. We said our goodbyes.

My Dad closed by saying, "You need to take care of Princess before your wild ass pussy bites someone."

I tried not to laugh at the thought of my little sister's sweet pussy biting me. It sure felt tight enough on my hard cock. My Mom came on the line to say goodbye. Before I could hang up, she asked me to pass the phone to my sister. I now had another hand free, and I used it to rub Megan's clit. I also increased the pace of fucking my hard cock into her tight wet pussy. I wanted to make it as difficult as possible for my naughty little sister to carry on an intelligent conversation. I was eager for revenge.

My plan to embarrass my sister was a failure. My Mom asked a series of questions that could be answered with a simple yes or no. Megan's free hand clutched the back of the table as she grunted her replies. Since I was leaning over my sister's sweaty back, pounding her hard, I could hear my Mom making sure my sister didn't forget anything.

My Mom said, "Make sure you take your birth control pills. You're at the height of your fertility now."

My sister grunted.

"Please don't do anything to embarrass your brother. I know how excitable you are."

I suppressed a laugh. It was a little late to worry about Megan embarrassing me.

"Make sure you say your prayers before bed. I know what it's like to be a teenager. It's too easy to give in to sinful thoughts before going to sleep."

I had a mental image of Megan kneeling next to my roommate's bed while he took her from behind. I'd heard her praying for Paul to fuck her harder.

Finally, our Mom said, "Well, I have to go before the phone bill gets any larger."

My sister managed to say goodbye before dropping the phone on the table. We were both on the home stretch, and I redoubled my effort. The table legs began screeching on the floor as I pounded my cock into her hot sweet pussy.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh God. Don't stop. Don't you dare stop! My pussy is hungry. She's so damn hungry."

Somehow, I managed to maintain my pace for another minute, and that was all it took for my little sister to fly apart.

She screamed over and over. It wasn't until she stopped yammering that I heard our Mom's concerned voice on the phone. Oh God, she hadn't hung up. I tried to recall what my sister had yelled in the throes of an intense orgasm.

I grabbed the phone. "Everything's fine, Mom. The cat just got frisky and bit Megan while she was being petted. My little sister was startled and bumped into the kitchen table. I've got to go and grab a bandage. Bye, Mom. Love you."

Our Mom managed to yell out a goodbye as I hung up the phone. "Take care of your sister. Love you too."

When I twisted around to hang up the phone, my spent, cum-coated cock slid out of my sister's gaping pussy. I was all set to read the riot act to my sister for her inappropriate behavior when my thoughts were interrupted by enthusiastic clapping. My damn roommate was standing in the doorway to the kitchen next to a well-dressed woman. Both of them wore big grins. How long had they been watching? I prayed my roommate hadn't heard my Mom's final shout to take care of my sister.

The gorgeous woman smiled at Paul and said, "Nice, very nice. There's nothing like watching a cute couple having passionate sex to get one's juices flowing. I hope you're half as good as your roommate."

"Don't worry. I can do better than my roommate and his ex-girlfriend."

Paul snickered again as he led the middle-aged alumna to his bedroom.

When they were gone, I said, "Why the fuck does that prick snicker every time someone refers to you as my ex-girlfriend?"

My little sister looked down and whimpered. It might have been because she was wiping up the cum leaking from her sweet pussy, and she was rubbing a tissue across her clit. Perhaps, her reaction was an admission of guilt. I lifted my sister's chin and looked into her sad puppy dog eyes.

"Megan, you spent last night with Paul. Did you tell him that you weren't my ex-girlfriend?"

"Remember when Paul walked in on me in the bathroom. You know, before the poker game."

"Oh dear God. What did you tell him?"

"It's not my fault he saw through your stupid ruse that I was your girlfriend when you were in college. Paul's not stupid. All he had to do was ask me my age and do a little math. If I were your girlfriend when you were a senior in college, then I would have been fourteen. Heaven help us if I were your girlfriend when you were a freshman."

"Well, I guess it doesn't matter now if he knows you're not my ex-girlfriend. My ruse has been a total failure. Fuck it. You already spent the night with the asshole."

My sister clasped her hands behind her back and thrust out her bare chest. I got worried when she put on the saddest puppy dog face I'd ever seen on her.

"I might have mentioned that you were my brother."

"Oh, sweet Jesus! No wonder he was snickering when I introduced you to my poker buddies. I'll never hear the end of it. That bastard will blackmail me into doing all the chores forever."

My sister sobbed. At least, it sounded like a genuine sob. "I'm sorry. It wouldn't have mattered anyway. Paul heard Mom yell at you to take care of your little sister."

Hell, how could I be mad at my little sister? Yesterday, she'd given me her virginity. Shortly afterward, we'd had rough sex by the waterfall while a couple of farmers watched. Today, she'd given me the best sex that I'd ever had. However, her behavior while I was talking to our parents on the phone left me mystified. If I couldn't understand what was going on in her head, how could I protect her? I looked into her sad puppy dog eyes and somehow found the resolve to continue reprimanding her.

"Megan, what were you thinking when you gave me a blow job while I was talking to Dad? Our parents aren't naive. I'm sure that they know what sex sounds like. We both know that they've had sex at least four times in their lives."

"At least four times?"

"You have three brothers. Do the math."

My sister giggled. I realized I'd lost the point of my lecture.

"Damn it, Megan, our Mom was listening while we were fucking like minks. She heard us both come, and we weren't quiet about it. Fuck me, Megan. You were holding the phone. Did you know she hadn't hung up?"

"Of course, I knew. Don't worry. Mom's so afraid that some sex-crazed degenerate will rape and knock up her virgin daughter that she believes I'm totally innocent and naive. She completely bought your story that I shrieked because your cat scratched me."

Perhaps, my sister was right. I loved my Mom, but she wasn't the brightest light in the room. Our father had married her for her curvy body and excellent cooking skills. However, my Dad runs a small company and manages a hundred people during the busy season. I'm sure we'd both inherited our brains from him. I knew where my pretty little sister got her looks.

"Fine, but what about Dad?"

Megan laughed. "He also believes that his sweet, innocent daughter can't do anything wrong. Besides, I've got him wrapped around my little finger. If I want to borrow his speedy MGB coupe for Saturday night, all I have to do is sit on his lap wearing my baby doll pajamas. Where do you think I learned how to give a lap dance?"

"God, I hope Mom doesn't catch you giving Dad a lap dance."

"Silly. I'm subtle enough that I can tease Dad at the dinner table while Mom watches. She thinks Father-daughter time is important for my development as a loving wife and mother."

My head recoils from the image of my little sister grinding her firm ass on my Dad's lap.

"Oh God, please don't tell me Dad gets aroused."

Megan giggled as she fished my erection out of my shorts and gave it a couple of firm tugs.

loerics
loerics
959 Followers
12