My Little Sister’s Visit Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Steve, Dad's like every other man. Of course, he gets aroused, just like you are right now, ogling my naked body. I love being able to act out a fantasy from 'Daddy Dearest' while Mom beams her approval."

Oh dear God. I'm going to kill Scott. His damn porn paperback novels have totally corrupted my sweet sister. I slapped my sister's warm hand away from my cock and gave up on my attempt to control her wild behavior for the moment.

"Come on. Get dressed. We're going to college town for some Greek food. I have to get out of here before I kill someone, starting with my roommate."

I was so angry that I forgot the only outfit my sister had left consisted of her silky white crop top and red plaid mini skirt. She'd lost the last piece of her lingerie when Barry took her G-string home with him. Her only two remaining clothing items were summer-weight and so skimpy that they threatened to expose my sister's lack of underwear at the slightest gust of wind. At least, my poor little sister had a choice between sandals and high heel wedge shoes.

I went into the dining room to fetch her top and was headed for my bedroom when I heard Megan knocking on my roommate's door. I realized she must have left her skirt in his room when he carried her off for a night of vigorous fucking. Megan said something I couldn't hear, and before I could get there, the door opened. I gasped at the sight of Paul's naked date. She was stunning and looked like she might be only three or four years older than me. She had pert medium-sized breasts with pointy nipples, and her dark pubic hair was glistening with her arousal. She was smiling with a freshly fucked expression.

The natural brunette smiled at my sister. "So you want to join the fun. I've never done a threesome with two women, but I'd love to eat you out while Paul fucks me from behind. I've never gone down on a woman with a shaved pussy. Please say yes."

The sexy brunette pressed my little sister against the doorframe and pulled Megan's lips down to hers. My sister hesitated for a second before eagerly returning the kiss. After a moment, Paul's friend slipped a hand down to caress Megan's smooth, hairless mound. My sister spread her legs and hummed. The strange woman showed considerable skill.

She avoided my sister's clit until Megan was on fire. My sister screamed when the brunette finally touched the top of her moist slit. The experienced woman kept my sister from collapsing by pressing her leg between Megan's trembling thighs. Soon after my sister's orgasm faded, the brunette led her into my roommate's bedroom and closed the door.

Of course, I was annoyed, but it wasn't like I was starving. I went into the living room in a futile attempt to escape the lusty sounds coming from Paul's bedroom. I tried to read but couldn't concentrate. My sister had a second orgasm that was quickly followed by Paul letting out a shout. A few minutes later, it was the brunette's turn.

I went outside and started working on my old Austin Healey that had been running rough. Today, the engine turned over and shook, but it wouldn't start. I immediately suspected the dual SU carburetors, which needed regular tuning despite having been rebuilt recently. Before I could pop the hood, a heavy shower forced me to abandon my attempt at repairs. I retreated to my apartment.

It was late afternoon, and I could see the sun breaking through the clouds to the west. The light would be at its best for photography in an hour or two. I didn't have any recent photographs of my sister and decided to take a few while I had the chance. I went into my bedroom and grabbed my 35mm camera. I loaded a roll of Kodachrome film and shoved several more rolls in my pocket.

I heard more squeals and moans from Paul's room, suggesting my roommate and sister had orgasmed simultaneously. A few minutes after Paul's date had her second orgasm, the door to his bedroom opened, and my sister stumbled out clutching her skirt.

My sister said, "Thanks for the quickie. I need to eat. I'll see you guys later."

Since Megan didn't close the bathroom door, I fetched her top and handed it to her. I leaned against the door sill as she gave herself a quick wipe down with a washcloth. Megan started by telling me about the brunette.

"Alice is very talented with her tongue. I need to give you some pointers the next time you eat my pussy."

"Well, Megan, I'm always willing to learn new techniques. I'm sure Alice has had more practice than me. You sounded like you enjoyed it a lot."

"The only strange thing about Alice was that she didn't want Paul cumming inside her vagina. Since he'd fucked me multiple times last night, I let him pull out of Alice each time and cum inside me. I can't seem to get enough cum to fill up my little pussy."

I enjoyed watching my sister's gorgeous breasts jiggle as she brushed her hair.

"Yeah, I've noticed. You're fucking insatiable. I hope you can wait a bit to eat because my car won't start. We'll have to walk, and I want to take some photos while I have the chance."

Megan wrapped a tie around the end of her ponytail and quickly dressed in her crop top and pleated miniskirt. It was the same outfit she had worn when she stepped out of the airplane and stood at the top of the stairs with the wind blowing her lightweight clothes around. At the time, I hadn't realized the blond bombshell was my sister, and the flashes of her long legs, her white panties, and push-up bra had gotten me intensely aroused. The critical difference was that tonight, she wasn't wearing any underwear. The slightest breeze would swirl her skirt around her curvy hips and expose her freshly shaved pussy. The image made my cock swell.

Megan grinned at my obvious arousal and said, Ok, I'm ready. Let's take your pictures so I can eat. I'm starving."

When we got down to the porch, Megan looked around, hoping her luggage had been delivered. I heard her sigh. She looked deep in thought for a moment.

I said, "Are you coming?"

"Do I have time for a quick phone call?"

I looked at the sky and nodded. The best light for photography was a good half hour away. "As long as it's fast."

"Can you unlock your car? I need something from the glove box."

I walked over to my old convertible and took out the removable window panel, "You can't lock an Austin Healey, and I never lock the glove box."

I intended to open the door, but before I could, my sister leaned inside the window. While she was searching through the cluttered give box, I managed to capture several excellent photographs of her long tan legs and her bare tush. When she stood up, she held a business card in her hand. I knew who had put the damn card there, but she was halfway up the stairs to the front door before I could object. She had a smile on her face when she returned ten minutes later.

"Geoffrey's assistant will pick me up tomorrow afternoon at one to buy an outfit for the Cornell Alumni Gala. He also agreed to buy me clothes for my interview on Tuesday."

"Who's Geoffrey?"

"He's one of the gentlemen I met outside Tony's last night. You remember him. You were watching nearby when he asked me to be his escort for the Gala."

"Oh dear God. How could I forget? I don't think what he and his friends were doing was talking. It looked more like stripping a young girl and groping her. If the storm hadn't come up, they would have dragged you into a nearby alley and gang banged you. You can't be seriously thinking about being his escort."

"Steve, it's perfectly safe. We'll be in a ballroom in the Cornell Hotel School. What could happen with a couple of hundred people watching? Geoffrey is from an old Boston family, and his business card says he is the president of a major bank. He has a reputation to uphold."

I had to admit that it sounded like my sister had given it some thought. I didn't like the idea of her being eye candy on some middle-aged banker's arm for the evening, but the Cornell Hotel School was a prestigious organization. I'm sure they didn't host orgies.

Megan handed me a small clutch purse and asked if I could carry it in my pocket. Once we started walking to college town, it only took a few minutes to reach the suspension bridge over Fall Creek. The stream along the north edge of campus feeds Ithaca Falls, the highest in the area at one hundred and fifty feet.

I heard my sister whisper a prayer as we started to cross the gorge. The narrow footbridge is famous for swaying as one crosses a rocky ravine over a hundred feet below. Megan clutched the railing as I dragged her to the middle of the bridge. I told her not to look down, but of course, she did once we reached the center.

There was a small waterfall below us. A handful of stubborn sunbathers were lying on flat shale rocks soaking up the last rays of the setting sun. Just below the waterfall was a swimming hole with a couple of kids frolicking in the warm water. My sister forgot her fear of heights as she looked at the enticing pool.

"Why didn't we come here to swim instead of hiking a couple of miles to a waterfall where we risked getting arrested?"

"Because you don't have a swimsuit, and the campus police patrol the area carefully. The only time you can skinny dip in the gorge is late at night when there is enough moonlight to see."

The scenic bridge was the perfect spot to take photographs of my sister, and the light was getting better by the minute. Off to the west, the sun was setting into a towering bank of red and golden clouds. They threatened another round of thunderstorms, and I hoped the rain would hold off until we returned to my apartment.

I posed Megan against the railing and began snapping pictures from various angles. A rising breeze swirled her pleated miniskirt and caused her short crop top to flutter around her plump breasts. I had her grab one of the vertical support cables over her head and snapped a half dozen shots. She looked like a wanton slave bound by her owner.

My sister looked even hotter when I brushed the straps of her skimpy top down her arms to expose most of her luscious breasts. I had her raise one foot and rest the back of her wedge shoe against the side of the bridge. I finished off the first roll of Kodachrome before I remembered a suggestion from my photography class about perspective.

I laid down on the deck of the bridge to get a better angle. From my new vantage point, I could see most of her long legs before they disappeared under her miniskirt, as well as the bottoms of her plump breasts. When the wind caught her lightweight garments, I got a series of revealing shots with her dress swirling around her hips. Megan laughed while she made a half-hearted attempt to hold her skirt down.

I heard excited voices followed by flashes of light. I looked behind me to see a small group of alumni approaching with their cameras out. It's not every day you're treated to a lovely young woman posing for photographs. It's even rarer to find a beautiful, scantily-clad girl willing to let you photograph her when she is obviously not wearing any underwear.

I finished off a couple more rolls of film before the light faded. I grabbed my sister's hand, and we scampered across the bridge. I heard unintelligible shouts from the alumni as we disappeared up a wooded path. My sister dragged me behind a tree and asked for the small clutch purse she had asked me to carry. She pulled out a joint she had rolled from Weed's special marijuana and lit it. By the time we finished it, I was blitzed again. Megan's shit-eating grin suggested that she was also not feeling any pain.

Halfway across the Cornell Arts Quad, there is a larger-than-life statue of Ezra Cornell, the university's founder. Megan and I sat at his feet and finished the second joint. I relaxed as my worries evaporated. Before we'd left my apartment, I'd been concerned that taking my sister back to the scene of her gang bang wasn't a good idea. I'd rationalized my decision with the argument that the Greek restaurant was a block away from the pizza parlor. Now, the potent joint made me salivate at the thought of Greek food.

When I looked up at Ezra looming overhead, I started laughing hysterically.

Megan stared at me. "Care to share?"

"I have an idea for a funny photograph."

I had my sister kneel at Ezra's feet. I handed her a fat stick that had fallen from a nearby elm tree. When she held it up to Ezra's crotch, it looked like she was giving the giant a blow job. Megan told me to wait for a second and proceeded to strip. I used my flash to take several pictures of my naked sister rubbing her pussy while blowing Ezra. I was startled by a flash from someone else's camera. My sister squealed. The alumni who had taken pictures of Megan posing on the bridge had caught up with us. My sister grabbed her clothes, and we ran off laughing. We ducked behind Sage Chapel, and I caught my breath while Megan dressed.

I felt like I was walking on a cloud as I took my little sister's hand and led her across a nearly deserted campus. It was a gorgeous evening for a stroll, and being stoned out of my mind made it even better. I loved Megan with all my heart and eagerly anticipated sharing my appreciation for good Greek food with my beautiful sexy sister.

12