All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 02 Ch. 10'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
John BlackhawkJohn Blackhawkalmost 7 years ago
Well let me state what everyone is probably thinking...

NovusAnimus you are a cliffhanger writing bastard. I love it :P I just hope you don't keep us waiting too long to see how this turns out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Goddamn this was one crazy fucking chapter. Haven't enjoyed a series this much since Succubus summoning 101.The sheriff needs to MANUP.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I really dislike cliffhangers but you have already scheduled the next installment to late may so what else can I do than give this all the stars I can?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
NOVUS You are an amazing writer!

I enjoyed this chapter the most out of all the chapter in the story. I am amazed that novus keeps churning out amazing chapter and making his characters more in depth. The cliffhanger is cruel, but it will just make the next chapter that much better! Bravo Sir.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mr Chunk the Receceptionist.

This. Best homage ever! Prince LaCriox evidently gave him a good reference. Awesome Story. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Maybe Antoinette isn't as smart as you've hyped her up to be....

Her bodyguard, her greatest weapon, so easily turned against her ? And she hadn't even prepared for this possibility , knowing she has many enemies who would do anything , take advantage of any weakness , to kill her ?

Also , the sheriff. No. People who guard the "queen" in similar situations in fiction and in real life have more Honor than that. Your only duty is to protect the one you're supposed to protect. If Israelis don't negotiate with terrorists , why is it so difficult for a vampire lord to go to that standard ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

How bad she is prepared for this devalues all the previous chapters for me.

YourLinkYourLinkover 5 years ago
Christ I hate Anon critiques...

I think authors, like this one, should disable anon comments. They are almost always stupid, pissing and moaning about grammar and the like. It is sooo easy to set up a user logon. But instead they hide behind the anon cloak. The authors on this site, many of them imaginative and great, like this one toil unpaid to give us stories and tales to enjoy and what do they get...stupid comments. I am enthralled by this story and many others on this FREE site. It is riveting with great characters and narratives. I am very grateful for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agree wow the genius immortal goddess caught completely flat footed here

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great build up to WAR!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
2615 Followers
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES