All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 03 Ch. 08'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Anomandaris2Anomandaris2over 5 years ago
Didn't think it was possible...

This story keeps getting better and better. Such great characterization. I can't wait to see who Jack surprises next when he out of the blue steps up bigtime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The best

The best chapter by far

mithanialmithanialover 5 years ago
Interesting story

Fun telling of it as well. I am. Curious what edition you're basing things on. It seems. It's more age/merit based power than generation and diablorie based power gain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Holy sh!!!!!!!!!!!!t

I would pay a dumb amount of money to have the next chapter come out sooner

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A kindred character study.

"I like you, Clarice."

I'm fairly used to a character conceptualised in one key sentence. I use that means myself but you managed to pull it off in just three words.

That was just brilliant.

5*

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusover 5 years agoAuthor
@Mithanial

Vampire: the Requiem 2Ed is what I use as the setting for my game. Many confuse this for Vampire: the Masquerade, if that's what you're thinking?

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusover 5 years agoAuthor
WOW

Thanks for the support!

@Holy sh!!!!!!!!!!!!t

I do have a Patreon :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The feels

I really feel for Jacob this round. It sucks that he doesn't know and that the guilty party won't say. But that's the intrigue!

PyroDragonPyroDragonover 5 years ago

I like Jacob and his idea of "You're not getting me to react to you for some redemption. We'll do things my way"

dunmovynivdunmovynivabout 5 years ago
Sorry, but you lost me

I don’t see the great thing another does, apparently. Who the hell is Clarice? It looks like a typo on a character name to me

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusabout 5 years agoAuthor
@dunmovyniv

Clarice Starling is the name of the rookie FBI agent working the murder and kidnapping case in Silence of the Lambs. The dynamic she had with Hannibal the Cannibal was particularly well done, and Jacob was playing to that comparison.

LevindlLevindlover 1 year ago

This chapter had absolutely incredible writing! This is not to say that the other chapters were not brilliant as well, but when you have Jacob quoting the silence of the lambs, and calling Jack Clarice, it was so brilliant and perfect at the time.

The fact that Jack seems to see through everyone’s BS in the danse, macabre, and able to see that so many issues could be avoided if people would just open up rather than keeping things under their hat so tightly is wonderful.

You have a true gift for being able to give each of your characters their own, in depth personality, and to weave the story without losing this perspective.

Thank you for sharing this with us.

Sincerely,

Daniel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES