All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 04 Ch. 11'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I’m ready...

All right, I bought a new lube, put on my swimsuit, and already inserted my fat thumb into certain tight depths, so it looks like I’m ready to jump right into the sea of titties by now to honor the new chapter about boobage and smut, jumping from one cleavage to the next like a perverted dolphin similar to Free Willy, except now I’m gonna Free My Willy. Time to enjoy the new chapter!

GoldenredDragonGoldenredDragonover 4 years ago
So metal

Wow. Just wow. Thanks! Amazeballs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too Short

As usual I'm loving this series but now I have to wait for lord knows how long for the next chapter. Keep up the good work man :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

fucking hell this is really brilliant writing . damn can't wait for more.

lottie_8853lottie_8853over 4 years ago
Omg

Such a cliffhanger, I am so in to the story and can't wait for the next chapter.

Thank you for your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yet another great chapter!

Thank you for taking the time to develop this story and share it with us filthy plebs. There are very few authors that can draw me into a world so strongly that I binge read chapters for literally over 20 hours straight. You are among said few.

I was kinda sad to see Stacy go down (die?). I don't really know the extent to which Jack can dominate the minds of others, but it would have been interesting to see him deal with the guilt of having a mind controlled 'tool' serving him in the long term. To me it seemed like he pretty well crushed Henry's and Stacy's minds, it would just be a matter of how strong Jack is as to whether it would be permanent or not. When he is not getting torn to shreds and fighting for his life, I suspect Jack's human side would send him down a guilt trip over that.

Does Clara have any chance to get with Jack and Antoinette? I think they would make a compelling trio, assuming Jack and Antoinette would want that. I could see it swinging either way. I'd just feel bad for Clara if there was no chance at all, especially if the werewolves in this universe have the destined bond thingie that is so popular in other were stories. It could also set up a nice scene for Antoinette to get super jelly and feel insecure. That, of course, would lead to steamy sex where Clara and Annie try to one up the other while wide eyed Jack is caught in the middle. Yummy.

Natasha is too god damn cute. That is all. (Boyfriends, heh)

Thank you once again for this wonderful gift. You are seriously an excellent story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent.

What I'm really loving about this series beyend the interesting characters, evocative descricptions and gripping narrative is the brilliant depictions of the Merits, Diciplines and Blood Sorceries of the Kindred and other monsters of the all night society.

Great stuff. 5*

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Love the support!

@Anon about thralls, and Clara.

- Jack won't create any thralls in this scene. It could happen in the future, but in this scene, he's barely holding it together.

- I can't spoil anything about Clara and her interest in Jack, except to say that it's still a part of the story.

For any readers reading this comment and looking for a little explanation:

- Thralls: A human who tastes of a vampire's blood 3 times. They become addicted to vampire blood, and infatuated with the vampire who gave them the taste. Ventrue and Daeva often use dominate/majesty disciplines to aid this process along.

- Ghouls: Similar to a thrall, except that the vampire has spent the energy to infuse the blood with special properties. This gives the ghoul immortality and a small degree of vampire strength and reflexes (as long as they get their master's infused blood every month). A vampire will generally have an emotional reason to create a ghoul, while thralls are mostly for utilitarian reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmph...

I have to write my own MLV fanfic to bring the titty fun back! *angry face of a wild cow gone mad*, so here goes:

”and then Jack stopped fighting and started having the bang with Clara’s big titty and then he came and then Antoinette walked into the room and killed the enemies and then Jack says, you’re back my tittyness, and then Antoinette says, yes, Jack, now let’s do the boob, and then Jack did some sexuals with her tittie as well and then Clara says, better make it four, meaning the boob totals, and so Jack drowned in the titty and the foes were no more. End.”

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusover 4 years agoAuthor
@Anon

That was a beautiful fanfic, Anon.

pipeliner66pipeliner66over 4 years ago

Excellent chapter. I very happy that Jack has finally ,fully owned and excepted what he is. Embrace the beast to survive. I personally enjoy the story and character development/story more than sex just for sex. If it fits the plot, have at it, always well written. Dont push sex just for sex though

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmm...

...I’m here mostly just for the sex, like a pig that I am, oink oink.

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusover 4 years agoAuthor
@Anon who oinks

That's ok, Anon. I started writing because I liked writing the sex scenes (which is why they're so damn long).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
O’Yeah?

Well, they should be longer and there should be more of them! There are penises in this harsh world just aren’t gonna explode on their own, you know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Awesome series I love the enduring scenes with Jack and the rough ones with others. More soon please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
2605 Followers
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES