All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 04 Ch. 13'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmm...

I can finally smell boobness and tittyness back in the air... I can sense it... but... it’s still not enough. My balls have gotten so big that they’re paying me rent now. This chapter is not enough to make them go back to normal. The tight titness must return soon or else I will throw my new lube into the trash and go have sex with the moon itself. Only the moon is big enough to replace the left titty of Antoinette at this point by being so massive and round, a true behemoth.

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusover 4 years agoAuthor
@Anon

Fiona is not happy that you have suggested her breasts are not large enough for you. >(

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@anon with the big titties fetish

You do this every damn chapter, and it's extremely cringey. Either go watch porn with big tits or go get fucking laid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nicely done. Another fine read.

Personally love the mix of story development and sexual flow. All of it feels quite natural. Personally love that jack does have the whole guilty remorse thing going. I know I would. Self defense is one thing. But he kinda lost his sh*% there and I’m glad to see he is back to his normal self, and still feels the same way overall. Thank you for the good read.

-Sol Ulyus

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hm

I’m surprised Jesse didnt comment on the awesomeness of Erik’s blood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
While Jack's kicking all the ass,

My personal goal is to see the characters sit back and watch a movie together, preferably the Hobbit trilogy starting with An Unexpected Journey, the best one.

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusover 4 years agoAuthor
@Anon about Eric's blood

Jessy does make mention that she found his blood tastes good. As for its special properties, Eric has yet to 'awaken' completely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks for sharing...

MLV is a really fun entertaining read, thank you very much for sharing this with us.

Finding the correct combination between the actual storyline plot & erotic must be a quite a challenge. Having so much erotic in one chapter tends to slow down the storyline a lot.( try to imagine reading this chapter as an intro to the story) would you be intrigued enough with the plot too want to read the first chapter?

Thanks again.

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusover 4 years agoAuthor
@Anon about erotica balance

Thanks for the compliments!

It is really hard finding a balance between plot and the erotic stuff. I love to write long, detailed erotic scenes that can be used for masturbation (or similar activities), and I hate hate hate short erotic scenes that last only a few paragraphs. So my love for long sex scenes can get in the way of the story. But then I'll write 4 or 5 chapters with no sex, and lose bored readers, or get complaints about the lack of erotica.

I try and go half and half. Half of the story dedicated to the suspense/thriller/paranormal stuff, half dedicated to romance and erotica. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I have a chapter coming up soon that, I didn't realize until after I'd finished writing it, is literally 80% sex.

D:

SuggestionSuggestionover 4 years ago
Power up!

I would like to have seen the rest of the battle in the nightmare realm. Still, Fiona and Athalia are not main characters and it is always good to leave a little to the imagination. Athalia and Angela seem like interesting characters, but this story is so full of good characters that they are starting to get overwhelming.

I am confused by the huge difference in power level increases for Jack relative to the rest of the characters. It feels like he has already reached his end game while everyone else stood still. Granted, Beatrice has been developing very nicely, but not nearly as fast. Jacob was the one doing the rituals; she just gets to watch. While not flashy, it feels like Natasha, Beatrice, Julias, and even Fiona should be developing power as well. They are involved in as much stuff as Jack.

I guess I am try to say that unless you have some weird reason for Jack to be developing so quickly, you may need to slow him down a bit. If anything, after that last battle, he should develop even faster (lots of XP!), but the story needs to slow him down or he will be rivaling the prince. He already seems a match for Jessy.

Was Jessy always a blonde? For some reason, I had her pictured as a brunette.

Fiona is awesome, even better now that she is getting laid. I look forward to seeing her develop, both in power and in sex.

Excellent editing. I only notice 1 error and I was so engrossed in the story that I didn't keep track of where it was.

5 stars. (And I am glad to see I am not the only one not grossed out by some of the anon comments.)

XantuVoloXantuVoloover 4 years ago
Fangasmal

Your sex scenes are a 5 * but I really don't care about those. Sorry. Your story, plot lines and building of characters, 10 * out of 5. I had found your story a long time ago but you had stopped for some reason. I don't remember, BUTT I'm glad you continued on. I really love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It is that time again.

I’m in the process of performing my horny titty dance to summon the next chapter, and that chapter better have some real major titfuckableness action in it or else I might stop summoning my hot gaze upon these new titless chapters anymore.

LevindlLevindlabout 1 year ago

Something, I just realize that never happened, or never was truly addressed. Maria, after having basically thrown Natasha to the enemy, as a way to keep the sheriff from helping protect the prince, was never punished by either the prince, the sheriff, or by Invictus, since she is a member of the head of Invictus as a member of the triumvirate.

How can that not be a punishable offense and how can she still be trusted as a leader of Invictus after doing that with one of her own? How can she not be punished by the prince for putting her life in danger by her actions? How is it that Daniel, the sheriff being Natasha‘s sire not get involved either in punishing Maria? This was never addressed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
2615 Followers
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES