All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 05 Ch. 04'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome as always

Oh how I've missed this!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wow

i´d like to see the movie(:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sir Come-A-Lot

Great chapter, made me come buckets. Can you introduce magic that will start making Jack’s wild little rodent grow in size the more intercourses he has with her, an almighty ancient vampire? Bigger tool for the job is what am I asking here

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Titties Part XVI

There I was, calmly hibernating in my chicken coop and waiting for story parts to cum & go during my post-orgasmic breastly rest when suddenly The Penis let out a beastly screech, waking me up and the reason for this monstrous outcry was obvious; Antoinette returned with her fancy fun bargains much sooner than I would have expected, so a massive cock-a-doodle-doo by a certain one-eyed meat-rooster was in order, yes indeed. Thank tit that I taught this wild little thing to wake me up whenever it senses large hump-drums bouncing bouncily nearby. Now I have a reason to await the next chapter with something stern-looking sitting firmly in my sweaty hand.

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusover 4 years agoAuthor
You readers...

... are strange.

:P

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hooray, loved the new chapter!!

I really really love the smutty chappies, they make me hard too

Antoinette is my favorite character

*foam pouring out of my mouth and dick*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well then

So can you magically make Jake’s worm harder & bigger?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful indeed

I am totally loving seeing Antoinette let her kinks out more and I’m super excited to see what she comes up with in the future. I really love her interactions with Jack, and I’m excited to learn a bit more about her seeing as she’s going to be having a more mature relationship with jack in the future. Also I was wondering if you’d ever think of getting some art commissions done of some of Little Ventrue’s characters?

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusover 4 years agoAuthor
@Anon about comissions

I would love to get commissions of MLV characters done, and that is the plan once I hit Goal 3 on my Patreon. Any earlier and I won't be able to afford it.

EloImFizzyEloImFizzyover 4 years ago
Great Chapter

Even if its only slightly, I love seeing that daeva possessiveness. Its something that's been brought up in this story many times, but we've never really had a chance to see it before.

I don't know where you plan on going with this story, but it would be an interesting story to see Antoinette start reverting back to her old self somewhat. She tried so hard for Jack's benefit to reel herself back, but now that she's let herself be like this it might be hard to turn back.

As always, looking forward to the next chapter.

sennodensennodenalmost 2 years ago

Fuck I love how you write Antoinettes dialogue, it's somehow really "poetic", for lack of a better word, without going into pretentious territory.

Guess I sound like Jack now lol

LevindlLevindlabout 1 year ago

Absolutely fantastic discussion between Jack and intranets and the subject of sexual arts and fantasy women. I am surprised that neither of them brought up the subject of the paintings of Boris up the 70s and 80s. This seems to fit into the scenery and imagery of what both of them were speaking of.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES