All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 05 Ch. 08'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jacob

This man. Is my favourite character rught now, he's the GOAT.

SuggestionSuggestionover 4 years ago
Jacob Agreed

I agree with Anon. Jacob is one of the best characters. He knows a LOT more than he is letting on, and I am betting that he knows what Black Blood is trying to do. He is just letting someone else stop BB while he uses BB to further his own ends. Get rid of Maria and there is one less elder around to keep him from being the new prince?

It might be interesting to see Jacob in a sex scene.

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusover 4 years agoAuthor
Jacob

I like Jacob as well, but I'm biased.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Tempting Titty

While double ramming is always good and can get a certain meat parrot say very filthy things to the local priest, I will remain loyal to my total fandom that revolves purely around max-sixed titties that are spherical enough to challenge even the moon itself one day in a cosmic sense, a truly justified lust that cannot be satisfied by scenes of two dicklings making a comfy home inside some doubly railed lady that lacks my breasticulus mammoth fetish of raw titanibiculous tit-temptations. Hooray, some readers will say, but for me it’s nay. Stay put, my semen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OMG!!!!

Love your story Novus. This and Three square meals are my favorite stories on the entire site. Keep keeping it up. And can I just say that titty guy is totally part of the lore of this story now. I literally search for his post after every new release 😂 😂 LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fight was cool but lasted half a page maybe a page. Sex took up whole chapter part. This is a story story not jerk story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Sorry, But I Hate To Admit This...

But the sex scenes are really getting boring now. Too distracting from the story. Sorry, but you seem to be a good enough author to see that. The story line is awesome. Then you kill it with too much wasted time on the sex. I was good, hot even, earlier on. But lets face it, we know the characters now. It's just getting too repetitive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Goddamn. You could write a whole chapter of Natasha and I wouldn't be mad. You could write a whole book about Natasha and her double penetration adventures and I would be thrilled. Thank you so much for sharing complex characters and their goddamn hot scenes!

sennodensennodenalmost 2 years ago

The werewolves are too damn arrogant, was pretty satisfying seeing them get smacked around a bit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES