All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 05 Ch. 12'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SensualSigmaSensualSigmaabout 4 years ago
Eric and Jack

Seems like if Jack wanted to get closer with Eric he could have told him the story of the kill he made (Mrs. Pavala) right after he was turned. Maybe not as intense as Eric's experience, but on a similar level. And Jack's victim had the unfortunate (for Jack) status as being completely innocent. He could certainly have made the case of understanding Eric's confusion and regrets and offered to be there for him.

They're practically the same age into the supernatural, given the life-spans of everyone else involved. I could see them becoming a double act after a few barriers were knocked down. Eric appreciating Jack's honesty, Jack appreciating Eric's common sense and with them sharing an ability to consider before acting... Well to be honest, they should already be on T-shirts together :)

So the 'ship' name... Jaric or Erack? :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So, change of pace coming

I hang out for the next chapters, and love how it all got blindsided without in anyway coming out of nowhere. Story just got further enriched, another ball to keep in the air, and no lack of confidence in the master juggler. And I even don’t skim through your sex scenes. Six stars.

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusabout 4 years agoAuthor
Yay

@Anon thanks!

@SensualSigma Jack and Eric lol. They have attributes that jive on the surface, but Jack is ultimately a young nerd and Eric is a bitter divorcee sports enthusiast. But, you never know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
keep them coming

things are getting interesting

Jbro123Jbro123about 4 years ago

Xnomina - musing on this (been following you since chapter 1) as in ex-nomina? 'without a name' / 'the nameless'?

Curious as your etymology :-)

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusabout 4 years agoAuthor
@JBro

Xnomina is a play on some old words I used to use in story outlines I wrote for stories that I never did write. There's no hidden meaning in the etymology, sorry to say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Jessy

I haven’t really cared for Jessy - I just fell in love with her

NirosuNirosualmost 2 years ago

Looks like Garry massively fucked up since he didn't clear it with Antoinette aka Garry gets the primogens all on his ass and should be being put down once it is known he didn't clear who he was siring. (Hopefully this isn't glossed over or missed)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES