All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 05 Ch. 17'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ncpetencpeteabout 4 years ago
Well done on the fight

Excellent descriptive commentary on the visual and emotional sides. I could almost feel it. Looking forward to the next post. Thanks for the update.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You snooze, you lose...

Jack’s inexperience rears it’s ugly head again. Take the shot when you get it. Seriously though, I’m getting pretty stressed out over the current situation your characters find themselves in. I know conflict and risk are essential parts of good storytelling but I don’t know how much more I can take. I hope it gets resolved favorably soon. Thanks for sharing your story with us it’s been an amazing ride.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oof!

Really? You’re really gonna leave me hear with all this anxiety?

Well written as always.

Speedysp (I cant log in because it won’t allow enough characters in the security code box)

mithanialmithanialabout 4 years ago

Don't need a beat down in story while the world around us is delivering quite an ample one on its own. Heres hoping things about face soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Agree with anon

Sooo miffed that Jack didn't get to kill Angela. She is one of the characters I truly dislike. Now a week's wait on tenterhooks...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bad fight

Strangly enough guns shoot bullets. Bullets go far and fast. Instead of standing around looking at the fire and thinking gee i wish I could do something. Soot the bad guys who are killing your only allies. Or just stand there look at your gun and wish you had a ranged weapon. Interesting fact fire doesn't stop bullets . You made awesome characters and despite the above I think you are a great writer. But writing them to be so helpless is contradictory to themselves. Jack might freeze up but the other two are supposed to be used to violence due to their age. I get it big fight but give us a reason why the vampires weren't shooting back. If the hunters can shoot them they can shoot back. With all the distractions going on they were not pinned down. I get the part about the mist and I am ok with it. That was some great writing. That being said Jeremiah proves my point by entering the fight during the action and thus surprising Jack. Our heroes would have and should have done the same while the werewolves were attacking. They could have shot up Angela who was welding a flamethrower. She was very much a target. Ranged weapons, guns, shoot the mad woman with the flamethrower or give us a reason why they can't. Please take this as constructive criticism. You are a great writer keep writing just give us a reason why our normaly awesome heroes are acting like dweebs instead of heroes.

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusabout 4 years agoAuthor
@Anon about bad fight

Thanks for the criticism. There were circumstances in the fight that made shooting into the melee mess a bad idea, but it looks like I didn't get the nuances across in my writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Make love, not fights

Can’t the dispute be settled with raw fucking instead, jeez

- Aron

aisielynnaisielynnabout 4 years ago
Anon: Bad fight

One thing you have to remember is that there is a key difference between Tash and Damien and Jeremiah.... Tash and Damien has people they care about and are responsible for in that melee fight. They don’t want to risk hurting their own people to maybe shot a couple of the hunters. Jeremiah, on the other hand, could care less if his people get hurt or not. The only ones he really seems to care at all about are Angela and the old witch in the wheelchair (Elen), and I think he only tolerates Elen for her usefulness to him. Jeremiah could tell by how Jack was standing who was on the floor at his feet, so he could care less about who else got hurt when he aimed for Jack and entered the fight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nudist of All Nudists

We are all fighting against our denim prisons in the Clothed World.

ArtemisjbArtemisjbabout 4 years ago
Bullets Don't Discriminate

If the vamps shot into the melee fight, they could have further wounded the wolves. And a headshot would not be good for the wolves even in their badass forms. Shooting Angela while she was working the flame thrower might have been helpful, if they didn't have to worry about drawing Athalia's attack to themselves.

Loving the story Nova, but the stressful cliff hangers are killing me these days as well.

Damian and Fiona are too cute. 😍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES