All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 05 Ch. 20'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hardness Re;Birth

My cock, you are like a son to me and you have your mother’s eye... Long have we waited, but we will swim tonight... in a pool of our own semen, that is.

Go ahead and insert the snorkel down the leaking tip, Señor Penis, because we will be diving in our own super fun sex-fluids for multiple chapters I hope, jumping from one cleavage to the next like dolphins.

*winks at cock* *cock winks right back*

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusalmost 4 years agoAuthor
@Anon

Antoinette's boobs soon, but I must explore other sexual avenues in this erotica series.

Other readers, feedback on sex scenes like the one with Tash in this chapter would be greatly appreciated, thanks, especially from my female readers. Trying to capture the essence of the sexuality in this scene from Tash's point of view is fun, but I could be doing a horrible job and not even know it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well, I liked it

People get shy about leaving feedback to chapters dedicated to smut.

jderuditejderuditealmost 4 years ago
Male here

I for one enjoyed it. Its fun seeing the werewolves get to romp full and half strength mode. Jessy's character is a trip and I keep picturing Tash as a bliss-ed out squeaky toy between two wolves.

I'm curious if you are going to have any Begotten action? Vrall specifically :P

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusalmost 4 years agoAuthor
@jderudite

I can't spoil!

But there will definitely be more monster-y sex scenes in the future.

SuggestionSuggestionalmost 4 years ago
Switched Positions

You switched. You went from werewolves can't have sex in that form, to it would be incredibly dangerous to have sex in that form, to wolf wolves joyfully risking their partners in that form.

While Jessy and Natasha may be able to heal the damage from being ripped apart, there is nothing that will kill the mood quite as quickly as that level of pain in that location. Imagine trying to keep an erection while someone rubs your penis with coarse sandpaper.

I could almost see Jessy being a masochist enough to deal with it and Eric not knowing how to stop it. But for Matt and Art to risk that with Natasha was completely out of character. I have no doubt that some people enjoyed it, and it they were both well written scenes. However, they were scenes that belonged in a different story world.

People are reading this for the story, with the exception of the one mentally ill anon. So stay true to your story.

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusalmost 4 years agoAuthor
@Suggestion

- Matt and Art were in Dalu form, not Gauru form. Not nearly the same thing. I hope the description managed to get that across, or I screwed something up. What Jessy and Eric are doing is super dangerous, but what Matt and Art did with Tash was just a bit of spice.

- As for switching, Avery's pack was under the impression it's really not a 'thing' to be able to have sex in Gauru form; they'd never tried it. I may have miswritten that somewhere?

Thanks for the feedback. Sounds like I threw in the spice without laying the ground work appropriately.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The wolf scene made me wanna see

I wanna see Antoinette handle a bigger cock, something that can fight against her equally large bust, and Jack is not big enough or skilled enough. That’s why I want that prequel series with her as the MC going through all kinds of fun and excitingly depraved things over the years.

TheAnomaly666TheAnomaly666almost 4 years ago
@Suggestion about uncharacteristic werewolf sex

I don't recall exactly what was said when they mentioned that but depending on the language it could be taken literally or figuratively. As you said Jessy is quite mad enough to not care as we know so that leaves the boys and Natasha. We know the wolves like to think of themselves as pretty much being the biggest baddest things around when they transform capable of ripping most things to shreds so they could have overestimated their strength and ferocity but we've recently seen them put in their place by Jacob and I'd like to think the wolves started to appreciate how much damage vampires could take during their previous fight so it's not totally out of the realm of possibility they would risk it. That said I would have to reread where it was mentioned to be sure.

IvymarieIvymariealmost 4 years ago

This is my first comment on the series. I only discovered your work about 2 weeks ago. I'm fast catching up to be at the sad point where I have to actually wait for a new chapter, I quite enjoy reading 5 a day. The cliffhangers are going to be brutal.

I will say that I'm very much enjoying the wolfy sex, far more than I am the mommy milk sex. Natasha with her boys are very fun to read, even more than Julius and his girls.

I'm very much looking forward to Damien and Fiona's first time. What kind of lover will he be? I can't wait to find out.

Jacob is my favorite character and I wouldn't even mind a sex scene with him. I don't think there is a character right for him, as of now, but he definitely has sex appeal in his own right. I hope if it ever happens it doesn't soften him any though. He's already the perfect mix of soft and physio.

What else... I really like Antoinette's character: her feminine power and sexuality plus confidence, and I like the scenes with her ghouls, I just can't get into the 'mommy gimme milk dynamic'. I would like to see a tasteful group sex scene. Probably not with couples/throuples participating with other couples/throuples, but a sexy scene where several couples engage in sex in the same room watching each other. This already happens to an extent at bloodlust but I want more exhibitioning and voyagering between main characters.

Give me another week and I'll be commenting on new chapters in real time. I only decided to comment on this one because I saw you asked for sex scene feedback from female readers.

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusalmost 4 years agoAuthor
@Ivymarie

Thank you! Always appreciate feedback from female readers.

I think in my next series, I'll have to include more sexual dynamics similar to Natasha's circumstance. I've had several female readers say it's their favorite erotic content in MLV.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Regrettably, I'm just arriving at this chapter today. Feels good i don't have to wait for posts as I'm clutch reading.... feels a bit empty too how i missed the live action

I hope you make a sex scene of Avery in gauru form before the story is concluded

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

OMG! I love how you describe the shy Natasha's thinking and her sexual reactions <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES