My Little Ventrue Pt. 05 Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha! Yeah. It was awesome." Jessy slapped a hand on the table again, and snuggled into Eric's side. "Felt like he was in my god damn womb."

Clara facepalmed, shaking her head. "Please be careful, Eric. You're still new to all this, and urges in that form are so fucking dangerous. Just being near another Uratha who transforms can lead to more transformations, and for some of us, there's no getting out of that form until we've tasted violence. Hell, no one in the pack has even considered sex while in Gauru form; didn't know we could, and not dumb enough to try."

"Don't worry, we got it under control," Jessy said. Eric didn't agree, but as long as they experimented in safety, he didn't really agree with Clara's concern either. Not that he had any idea what he was fucking doing. "Seriously though, I hope you have a good time with the boys. It must suck to have the punk you're interested in, out of reach."

Clara winced, and leaned back, folding her arms across her chest. "You've never been in that situation?"

"Never really wanted something someone else had, that I couldn't just take. But I highly suggest you don't try taking Jack from the Prince, it won't end well. If she were someone else, I'd wonder if you could get into their bed. But, the Prince and Jack are pretty much joined at the hip in love, and the only people getting into that bed are her pets. Pretty sure they're there to be a source of blood and pussy, not a romantic rival."

Eric pursed his lips for a moment, and waited. The woman never handled anything with grace or care, always bulldozing through anything without a second thought. There was value in telling someone the truth without sugarcoating it, but then there was taking it too far and running the person down. He enjoyed the brutal honesty, and it was a great change compared to Sheryl's passive aggressiveness, but he wasn't everyone.

Sighing, Clara nodded, and hugged herself, arms folded across her chest as she looked to the stairway. "Yeah. That's... a part of the reason I agreed to your... sharing."

Eric was a bystander in this conversation, and he was sure if he said something, he'd shatter the strange, fragile peace forming between the two women. Christ, they were being open about some pretty private shit, sexual and romantic. Did women always talk like this with each other?

"If you want, I can set you up with someone?" Jessy said.

"You... already got me stepping well outside my usual comfort zone, vampire."

"Heh, way the boys tell it, you agreed to a lot of stuff. Which is awesome, not trying to make a dig at you."

Clara lowered her head to the booth table, set her forehead against it with a thud, and left it there. Blushing. "You vamps are turning everyone in the pack into sluts and whores. Mason, Matt, Art. I figured it was just guys being guys, chasing anything with a hole. Ugh."

"Nah, with them it seems like romance." Jessy looked over her shoulder to Mason, and to the vampire nudging her cheek against the man's shoulder. "You though? You looked like you needed some stress relief. So, I vote you give up on the Jack crush before Antoinette hurts you, and instead, look for romance elsewhere. And while you look, enjoy my boys; the best form of stress relief." Chuckling, Jessy leaned in super close, and knocked on the booth Clara still had her head resting on. "Did Vincent do that thing with the fingers?"

From the look on Jessy's face, she was undoubtedly talking about something carnal. Anal fingering, Eric figured. The guilty look from Clara, head turned just enough so he could see her eyes over the booth table, sealed it.

"... yeah, he did."

"Awesome. Bet you came your brains out."

"... I did."

"Awesome."

"Ugh, no one's—"

"No one's going to care." Rolling her eyes again, Jessy grabbed her top, and pulled it up over her breasts. Clara raised her head, though still leaning low, and joined Eric in blinking at the blonde next to him as she shook her shoulders a bit, making her breasts jiggle. "See anyone even looking my way twice? Except, you know, a few 'I want to fuck that' glances."

Both Eric and Clara looked around, though Eric knew what he'd find: nothing. Everyone kept dancing, chatting, drinking, and only a few people bothered to look at Jessy for longer than a second.

"I—"

"You should stop worrying. What, is it because they're ghouls? Those boys get to live for centuries now, s'long as I or any other Kindred keeps feeding them, and they're glad to be living that long, getting to fuck and get Kissed whenever a need arises. Don't worry about them, they're happy to fuck a bombshell like you."

"Bombshell? That is the cheesiest compliment I've ever heard. But... thank you."

Nodding, Jessy put her elbows on the table; without pulling her top back down. Eric struggled to not stare, or let his memories of how her breasts moved during sex, covered in cum, give him an erection.

"Hell yeah. Come on, seriously, the boys' told me you're a fucking fox. And if you're worried about looking like a slut, I can guarantee you no one will give a shit. Hell, Jack is fucking three pussies and a set of tits the size of mountains on a regular basis. He won't care. The mighty Julias Mire is fucking Triss and her friend. You remember them from the banquet? Crocodile mouth, and Jen was the one with the tits hanging out."

"I'm... aware. I've seen the largest, most developed sex and pleasure spirits in my life, ever, in this city."

"Ha, figures. And I'm sure I'll eventually find some pussy to join Eric and I. Can't wait to—"

"Jessy," a new voice called out, quiet and almost inaudible over the thudding music. Thank god, Eric could only take so much barrier smashing from Jessy in a ten-minute span. Clara either, from the looks on her face. "Oh, and Eric, and C-Clara. You—Jessy! P-Pull your top back down!"

"Hey Tash. Here to see your boss? She's upstairs with Jack." Jessy did as ordered, and gestured with a thumb to the petite vampire. "This one, ha. You know her deal."

The little creature frowned at Jessy until she looked like a chipmunk. "Um... h-how are you feeling, Clara?" Tash came up to their booth slowly, though Eric doubted she realized she walked slow. Timid. The girl was the tiniest thing, well shorter than five feet, pale skin with long black hair. She looked delicate. But, she'd gone on the mission with the rest of the rescuers, and was probably not delicate at all. And unlike Clara, little Natasha was wearing a dark dress with a surprisingly revealing amount of cleavage. Still, she acted shy, and that little bit of timidness in her body language set off prey signals in his mind.

Clara picked up on it too, and Eric noticed a moment of... of... of what? Animal hunger? The hunt? Something in the girl's eyes tagged the little Mekhet as prey, and it was a body language Eric never really noticed before. Maybe it was unique to wolves?

"I'm fine," Clara said. "We heal fast."

"That's good-d." Nodding, the little vampire pulled out her phone, checked something, then nodded before she poked Jessy in the shoulder. "I'm g-going upstairs, to t-t-talk to the Prince. Cya."

The three of them made tiny waves, before Jessy leaned back in to Clara.

"She took years to break, but I turned her, with time. Got her ready for a two-boyfriend relationship, I guess."

Clara squinted at her. "You're a regular saint, Jessy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Antoinette~

She adjusted one of her straps as she sat down, and motioned for Jack to sit beside her. To her ghouls, she motioned for them to stand behind the booth; similar to guards. She would be indulging them later, but for now, it was time to spend a moment with her love.

"When was the last you spoke with your sire?" she said.

"Couple days."

"I wish to know more about this favor he owes Jacob."

"Me too. I want to know what Jacob is up to, and Black Blood. And... anything else out there."

She looked at the boy, and he looked at her. Awareness. What did the boy know of the mysterious forces that plucked at the delicate weave of her city? Her love had a frustrating habit of getting involved in things that should have passed him by, things that went well beyond the purview of a neonate. She was partly to blame, she was sure, for the inevitable inclusion of the boy in events far above his ability. She was Prince, Voivode, and by virtue of that alone, a relationship with the boy meant he was in danger.

Except, that did not appear to be the primary driver of his involvement in many things. His own curiosity and tenacity had led to his participation in trials he should not have been involved in, especially where the werewolves and monsters were concerned. And it was they she had grown most concerned about, especially if the boy was involved in this hunt for the unknown presence. Were it so simple as to point the finger at the hunters, but she had a feeling it was something else.

Poor Daniel. How many nights now had he spent hunting things in realms beyond their imagining? How many nights had the man used his mastery of Auspex, and used his Twilight Projection to hunt for things hidden in the walls, hidden in the depths, hidden in the rock and shadow. There were other tools in his repertoire, and she was not happy he was forced to use them. There was something out there though, something that had to be found before it turned her city into chaos, or ashes.

And from the look Jack gave her with his words, it was evident the boy was aware. His green eyes met hers before falling away; he knew, and he knew she knew that he knew. Who had told him? Who had invited him on a quest to deal with such madness? Jacob? Black Blood? Azamel?

She set a hand on his shoulder, and smiled at him. "We will survive, my love, and I will win this game we play. Do not fret."

No more words were needed. It would not surprise her if the boy felt guilty for not telling her that he knew more than he let on, but such was the way of the Dance Macabre. Politics, deception, and death. A sad tale when such a deadly game got between two lovers. It had the Daeva in her aching to write poetry.

She shook her head, and offered her love a kiss on the forehead. Clear as moonlight, to see the boy was thinking the same, grim thoughts, and she would not have that.

"I'm on vacation," the boy said, and he slid in closer so his shoulder was against hers. Closer still, when she raised her arm onto his shoulders, so he could slip in further. "That means we stop thinking about all the negative shit for a while, right?"

"Oui. I believe many are feeling this way. There is a moment to rest, thanks to your efforts. But, it is normal for many to discuss city affairs, even when on vacation, if you feel the need. Though, personally, I would prefer to discuss the next opera we should watch together."

Jack laughed, and smiled up at her, warm, and honest. "Any electric guitars?"

"I am afraid not."

"Bah, you can't have an opera without electric guitars."

"I am also afraid the many decades that came before the invention of the electric guitar would disagree."

"It's such a shame. I love the music, but all I can think while listening to it is how much better it'd sound with a metal treatment. Thundering drums, heavy bass, galloping guitars?"

Rolling her eyes, she gestured out to where the dangling strobe lights, hanging from the ceiling over the dance floor, bathed Bloodlust in red light, while some other lights pulsed white with the beat. "And this music?"

"Ugh, fuck no. Literally the same tempo from beginning to end, except maybe a half time. No key changes, no time sig changes, and the best it has for movements is your typical bridge. God forbid they try a triplet beat. Play this if you want me to fall asleep or zone out."

Laughing, she nodded and ran her hand along the boy's head. He melted back into her palm, and she licked a fang in delight. So easy to make the boy become jelly in her grip; sexuality was not needed. Running her fingers around and around his buzzed hair, along his scalp with just enough pressure to scratch, nearly had the boy purring.

"Read any books as of late?" she said.

"Something came my way, from Triss actually, Journey Through The Rain. She said Aaron had read it. So far it's a story about how a man in a coma is confronting a lot of the shit in his mind. Lot of hatred, lot of revelations." The boy nudged his cheek into her side, and looked out to the lights dangling above the dance floor. They could not see the dancers or anyone on the bottom floor, as was the desired privacy of the top floor, but the red and white lights were strangely enchanting, nonetheless. "That reminds me, I wanted to ask about the Circle of the Crone."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, like... what do they do? No one at the Invictus seems to know much, or care."

"A deep and interesting question, my love. I do know more than your sire, though the details of their nigh religious views are generally of little interest to those outside their circle."

"It's interesting now, especially with Jacob getting his fingers in so many things, and Julias owing them a favor now, and... yeah."

She nodded, and tapped on her chin a couple times. "If I had my laptop, or we were in my library, I would show you. There are many depictions in both fiction and exaggerated history, of the sort of acts the Circle engage in. Naked, covered in bloody symbols from their recent sacrifices, they would dance naked around bones, or grand, sexual gatherings, and call upon their forsaken and outcast goddess, the Crone, for blessings; early forms of Crúac."

"That sounds very metal."

Metal, to describe something grim and macabre, yet awe inspiring, was an interesting evolution of the past few decades. It made her chuckle.

"They operate as a family, more so than a covenant. They have roles, titles to describe positions, though Jacob seems to have abandoned these, due to how small his group has become since his golden years. Father, Mother, but also oddities such as Maiden, and Fool, Whore, and Hermit. Others as well. The function of each, I am afraid is difficult to know in detail. They are loose in nature, these roles, but some have a duty to lead, others to teach, others to be rebellious, others to wage war. None of that is written in stone, and the Circle are... tumultuous, with enforcing their roles. Of all the covenants, I would trust them the least, with managing a city."

Explaining her old friend's way of life was difficult. She did not appreciate the chaos he sowed, or the chaos innate to his covenant, and explaining it without letting her disdain color her words was problematic.

"And you? What sort of things about your Ordo Dracul can you share with me?"

Ah, this conversation again. It was terribly cute how thirsty the boy was for knowledge, but he poked and prodded at walls that were liable to crush him.

"Little. The Circle of the Crone are secretive, but the Ordo Dracul is a secret society, my love. Anything I tell you may affect all my fellow dragons."

Nodding, he nudged his cheek into her side some more, as she played with his hair. "Part of me thinks Jacob will tie Julias to a pole, and force him to get involved in their rituals."

"He may at that. But I trust Jacob to not overstep himself, and—oh, Natasha. Please, come sit." Beautiful little Natasha, dressed in a long black dress — with an impressive amount of cleavage for the shy Mekhet — came up the stairs, and offered a small wave when she spotted them.

"Th-thanks." With a nod, the petite creature came and sat beside her, and offered the dress Antoinette wore a few glances. The Prince's dress was rather revealing, with only a single strap for each breast, three inches wide, rising up from the underbust corset to loop around her neck. A guilty pleasure, such clothes, and she was delighted to see her student was realizing the succulent beauty of her own petite body, accenting its delicious features with intriguing clothes as well.

"I noticed your night after swimming went well," Antoinette said.

"W-What? You... you um... w-what?" Natasha looked down, and drew some lines on the table with her fingers.

"Do not worry, I saw nothing." But your boyfriends are men, after all, and they leave behind traces of everything they do. The smell of sex was not difficult to notice, and the smell of what must have been a gallon semen. She did not say it, but a grin said it all.

Vola squirmed a little more, but managed a tiny smile up at her boss. "They're a couple of... they're... s-silly."

From the expression on her face, she did not mean silly. She meant bold, shameless, adventurous, and hungry for her. Did they pin the small girl down, despite her pleas, and do things to her? Antoinette set a finger to her lip, and returned the smile. Such a delicious thought; a shame Natasha would likely say no to letting her witness the event.

Or would she? If the Mekhet continued to rest within her Elysium Tower, then—no, no it was unlikely. Daniel never shared any detail of, what she could only assume were very rare, sexual encounters, let alone perform them in clear view of her. And Vola was not the only creature that would need to consent; her boyfriends would, as well. But, as Natasha said, they were silly. Adventurous men with large appetites for their lady? She could convince them to put on a spectacle for her, no doubt. She was a very convincing woman.

"I hope... m-my presence, isn't intruding," the little Mekhet said. "I mean, at the t-t-tower."

"You have been with us for weeks now, my student." Shrugging, Antoinette hugged Jack closer, and set her hand along the side of his head, so she could pull him into the side of her breast. The strip of fabric holding each breast left the sides of her breasts bare, making such skin contact possible; part of the purpose, and the fun, of course. "You are of no intrusion. While you continue your efforts in aiding me, my faculties are yours to use." And then, a stern look, to seal her point. "I have explained this before."

"S-Sorry! Sorry, um... thanks," Vola said. Antoinette's frown hardened. "Um, I mean, n-not sorry! I... will use them."

"And, of course, as long you keep an eye on them, your delicious pair of wolves are welcome as well. You need not indulge them in only your room, either." Another offer, to see if the little creature would bite.

"I... I um... m-maybe."

Oh, a step toward confidence. Perhaps having Jessy for a friend was rubbing off on the little vampire more than she realized. Antoinette rewarded her with a smile and nod, before she released Jack's head, and set her hands on the table.

"I assume you will be visiting Azamel and Avery soon, my love?"

"Yeah, definitely. Need to see how they're handling all this. I imagine Avery will be pissed, nearly losing three of her pack. And Azamel, I... have no idea." Tapping a finger against his chin, Jack looked up to her, to Tash, then out ahead of him, mind wandering, plotting. The boy was cursed with wearing his emotions and thoughts on his sleeve. "But, it's the covenants I'm worried about most. Jacob is doing God knows what, and Garry's stirring up shit with Terra Den, and... and I feel like..."

"Mister Tones understands that now is not the time to stir chaos." She nodded as she mimicked the boy, tapping a finger on her chin. As predicated, the boy's eyes widened a moment as he realized how obvious a gesture it was, and that he was doing it. "But I would be a fool to ignore the possibility. As much as the Carthians hate the Invictus, I am the barrier in that war. I do not let Garry, or your council, run amok." His move to use Terra Den and Jeremy Long against against the Invictus was well planned, and she let Garry play his game, just as she let council play theirs, taking the Mirrden district. A balance. If she controlled each group with an iron fist, it would lead to rebellion. As strong as she was, if both the Invictus and Carthians threw themselves at her walls, she doubted she and Daniel would be able to regain control.