All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 06 Ch. 14'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
yuramwagyuramwagover 3 years ago

5 🌟 as always.thanks really appreciate it

SpeedySPSpeedySPover 3 years ago
When you publish...

This will be the end of the last chapter, not a chapter unto itself. I went back and read them in succession to feel how they would flow together. You might have to move the sections about a little, but damn, the energy of these two chapters flows exactly as it should. Thank you once again for writing. I can’t wait to see where you go with Triss and Jack. They’re worlds have just shifted unbelievably. While your mythology is slightly different, the ancient entity in Jack feels like some of Anne Rice’s ancients from Queen of the Damned. Granted, it’s been more than twenty years since I read those books, but I recall feeling that there was indeed something right about ancient gods existing in their modern progeny. Sorry to ramble. It’s 2 am here. Thanks again.

sweetone66sweetone66over 3 years ago

Five stars as always... I have no idea where you are going with this, but I certainly hope you don't turn Jack into a psychopathic monster!!! Certainly hope that his mother can help Jack keep his monster under control. Still can't believe you killed off Julius :-( . That said, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

sweeone66

KRONOS_TITANKRONOS_TITANover 3 years ago
Wonderful.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep up the good work.

I'm still trying to get over Julius being dead. I've been following this series since the beginning and holy fuck is it incredible. Thank you for all your hard work.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 3 years ago

Painful Rapture, Indeed!

How powerfully you captured that moment when mother and son reunite. Just imagine that exquisite joy of wrapping your arms around a loved one you had thought lost forever. Thank you for yet another amazing chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

holly cock you started writing this series in 2016 the famous doomsday year but anyway jack banging antoinette soon hmm eh eh

Tyrion90Tyrion90over 3 years ago

Awesome chapter. But I'm still livid at you for letting Julias get killed. Best damn character of this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Love this story, the twists and turns and how there's always a new surprise waiting.

Julia's dying hurt tho, but...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s a shame Julias died, him and Triss felt like the only relationship that wasn’t blatantly pornographic. Also hope emo Peter Parker doesn’t show up in the future, shit was cheesy af lol

jra13jra13about 2 years ago

Still mad about Julius but.... This was a great chapter , I guess, giving Jack his mom back since you took away his Sire....

LevindlLevindlabout 1 year ago

A chapter with a heart touching, happy ending? How beautiful and perfectly timed!

Thank you

Daniel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES