All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 06 Ch. 15'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
abiostudent3abiostudent3over 3 years ago

First of all, how dare you do this to Beatrice. Second of all, if you throw her at Jacob, I think that would be enough to make me stop reading the series.

yuramwagyuramwagover 3 years ago

5 🌟 as always, thanks really appreciate it

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyover 3 years ago
Tears for Beatrice

I wanted so badly to hug Beatrice, it made me cry! 5 stars as always, very grateful that you share your talent on a free site. Many thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks for sharing...

You have a real talent for depicting emotions! For a moment l became so engrossed in the story, l actually experienced real empathy for the characters.

It simply doesn’t get any better than this:)

Thanks again for your efforts & sharing them with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Samantha the next love interest for Jack, go for harem ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hopefully there will be more raw hardcore fucking in part 7. Live by the fanservice die by the fanservice

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm confused...

Two views.

Five comments.

Six favorites.

No rating.

WTF?

Plus, this shows as a stand alone, not as a continuation to the series, in your Submission list. The title is exactly the same. Do you have to intentionally link a new chapter to a series. I assumed it was done auto automatically considering the number of messed up series, and duplicate series I've seen in people's Sub lists, over the years.

When I saw the x.xx, I thought I might be the first to read this chapter, so I jumped right to the end. I even rated it, before I read it, (knew it would be a '5'), just to see if my rating would be recorded. Did you turn of the ratings?

Now, I get to experience poor 'Trix's devastation, (not that I'm looking forward to it). I imagine Jen is gonna be devastated, as well; more than one would expect. For all her outward bravado, I think she's like a deep river with a smooth surface: a LOT going on beneath the calm exterior.

Hope you're well.

GeoD

sweetone66sweetone66over 3 years ago

This is without a doubt one of the finest stories I've read on this site; and believe me there are many good/great ones here. You are fabulous at expressing emotions and making your characters come to life!!! I am so absorbed by this story, I feel as though I am a part of it. Hence my dismay when you killed off Julius... but like your characters, I will survive the grief!

E'nuf said... Thanks again for sharing your talent and time with us your readers/fans.

sweetone66

Wildwood55Wildwood55over 3 years ago
Wonderful job of portraying the joyful rebirth of...

Samantha Terry juxtaposed against the devastatingly painful loss of Superman.

Even the undead experience the circle of life, even if it is second death making way for second life. Curious to see how Jacob relates to Triss, regarding the news. Will this event allow some of his mostly lost humanity to surface, or will he stick to type, and be a dick? He has a soft spot for Triss, even if he won't admit it, so I'm leaning towards a bit of his long gone humanity showing itself.

Well done.

GeoD

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusover 3 years agoAuthor
@Readers

Thanks for the love, readers. Killing off a main character was a frightening experience, as a writer. You never know how the readers will respond.

@Anon about ratings/comments: Literotica can take a while to cycle its cache. Give it time.

@Anon about sex: I predict more sex scenes in the future. Part 6 has been quite depressing and doesn't lend itself to sex scenes very well. But then, I'm not going to force in sex scenes for the sake of them, not when there's a million story angles that need to be dealt with.

RamazaRamazaover 3 years ago

I really feel sry for Triss and Jack, question is now, who takes the empty seat in the ventrue council?

sweetone66sweetone66over 3 years ago

I was actually happy to read that you had no intention of forcing sex scenes in your story. Like most readers I enjoy a good one (and you write some of the very best)... unlike many readers, I enjoy the story more than the sex. It wouldn't hurt my feelings one little bit if you shortened the scenes when you do include them!

sweetone66

P.S. will be on pins 'n needles until your next chapter comes out... I am addicted to this story and all the charters within! Happy writing sir, and please remain safe and healthy!!!

Sparkizy97Sparkizy97over 3 years ago
Feel

Now, why on Earth, would a pretty lady like yourself, be makin' such a fuss?" the darkness said in a Southern drawl. y do I feel like that statement wasn't made by Jacob? But by sumtin like black blood . Knowing u with ur wonderful twist I can't wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

How would you feel if some would write a fanfiction about your fanfiction to take the story to other direction hmmm

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 3 years ago

Fuck dude, you sure know how to break your reader's hearts.

If that voice is black blood - and I think that fan theory makes a lot of sense - some sort of deal to bring Julias back... Might be warranted. From a writer's perspective, I think the cost has been paid - the obstacle hasn't been without deep ramifications for Jack, and a deal with the devil isn't the same thing as plot armor.

I just hope the cost doesn't mean losing Beatrice, either literally or losing herself to cruac. (And if this all isn't the case, then please, please don't ever make her wind up with Jacob. That's a crappy thing to do to a strong female.)

MathuzilaMathuzilaover 3 years ago
OMG

My god that would have to be the best and worst thing I have read in ages. You made me cry so bad when Jack told Sharkmouth about her white knight, and I didn’t even cry when my wife left me. I can’t wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Not often I have tears for a vampire. In all the old black & white movies a drop of blood in a vampires dust/ashes brings them back.

sennodensennodenalmost 2 years ago

Oh god no, fuck you Black Blood.

Damn this is tragic

kvalentinekvalentineover 1 year ago

This is my second time reading this. The author did really good with Julius here. He dropped some subtle hints about how important Julius was in preceding chapters, foreshadowing this a bit, he went out like a complete badass, and dying with a smile while thinking about Beatrice was completely consistent with his character.

Though this hits like a truck, it happens at the same time as several other significant developments, which lessens the blow. A reader might be tempted to rage quit without the hope provided by Samantha or the mystery of Jack's beast.

The characters in this story are really identifiable, I think, but Julius is the one that resonated the most with me. As tragic as it is, and despite the sudden onset of...allergies I seem to be experiencing, I can't feel too terrible about Julius' fate because dying like that is exactly what he would have wanted. Haunted tragedy freak that he is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES