All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 07 Ch. 03'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No proper Titties in this chapter

I will keep patiently storing my cum for the big chapter

zilla07zilla07over 3 years ago
Introductions

Thanks for the update Novus especially loved the monsters reaction to jack guess its time for black blood and avery to meet jack 2.0 and their reaction To his presence

but how old does jack become when he hulks out in kindred years as 600-800 years then add the curse to that or how does it work.?

bhojobhojoover 3 years ago

Black blood I oresume - talk about a cliffhanger ! Love the scene with Fiona and Damien.

yuramwagyuramwagover 3 years ago

Thanks 😊 really appreciate your work.5 star🌟as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

more sexay

zilla07zilla07over 3 years ago
Rematch

Cant wait for round 2 of Jack vs Azlu [spidermonster]

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

In retrospect I would have liked for it to take longer for Jack and Antoinette to get together after rereading the first part recently. Slow build romances are always better.

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusover 3 years agoAuthor
@Anon

Agreed, about the Jack/Antoinette romance being too soon. MLV was only supposed to be a 2-Part series, but I continued it due to popular demand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Time to break them up over a romcom misunderstanding and have them date other vampires for a while.

sweetone66sweetone66over 3 years ago

What's up with the people at Lit??? I constantly check for your postings, but they are not showing up in the new listings.

This was a great chapter... hope you don't leave us hanging as long waiting for the next chapter. I enjoyed the sex scene between Fiona and Damian, it was hot hot hot! Was disappointed that the nightmares couldn't tell Jack a bit more about his curse.

Five stars as usual!

Stay safe, and again I thank you for sharing your time and talent with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Glad I stuck with it.

I almost didn’t read this EXCELLENT story because of what you and anon stated above. I was very much put off by the idea that a Prince vampire would so suddenly swoon over a little guy before he earned his chops. I also was thrown off by Julian liking a nerdy kid so much. Now I like Jack even though I still don’t really see Ann’s infatuation with him as being realistic. I’m struggling with his mom’s character a bit also. But otherwise, the characters are GREAT. Jack is great. I still don’t really see someone like Antoinette liking him so much but eh. The authors writing has clearly improved over the years and I really like the plot - I started skimming over the sex scenes but I absolutely understand that this is literotica and no matter how much or how little, some will want less and some will want more. I hope Jack’s mom snags the sheriff or Jacob. Great story!

LevindlLevindlabout 1 year ago

I have to say that the scene with Damien and Fiona was not only so cute, but one of the most natural and erotic scenes of first times that you have written between a couple in this series. I’m not complaining about the others! I’m just saying that this particular Scene was endearing for lack of a better word.

Sincerely,

Daniel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES