All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 07 Ch. 08'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
kapat99kapat99about 3 years ago

Just caught up! WOW! What a story!

NovusAnimus you're a genius! Can't wait for the next segments, but i'll wait for about a year or so, and let the new chapters pile up.

Thank you for this amazing story! You're my favorite author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My little venture. Is one of my favorite story's. The only part I'm not digging so far is how Jacks mom so far has been portrayed as an idiot. It's been a real let down for a character I was looking forward too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Now this is a Chronicle of Darkness!

Lovin' it.

5*

sweetone66sweetone66about 3 years ago

LOVED it!!! You always come up with the most interesting topics... The sheriff mentoring Damion, Mary's ghost, Jack's mom as the Prince's childe... etc., etc. Your writing is excellent (in spite of the few typos)... you have found your niche in this genre! Can't wait for the next chapter... YES, I am a glutton for this story!

Thanks once again for sharing your time and talent, and last but not least your wonderful imagination!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Add in titties, please, there is a pandemic going in and the balls are hurting. The breasts are shrinking out of the story and that is a sad ordeal.

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the love, readers.

@Sweetone66 Alas, until I'm big enough to have some beta readers and a proper editor, typos will forever be a thing. Hopefully that will change in the future.

@Anon about Jack's mother. Samantha is not a critical thinker. Not everyone is smart. Hopefully she'll grow more interesting as the story continues and she grows as a character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That part where Damien tried to emulate Daniel by jumping off the building in epic style was such an epic fail. I couldn’t stop laughing!!! Someone said Damien was boring but he’s actually quite insightful and I’m always interested in his POV. Today he made lol in public!

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 1 year ago

Fuck Carla. What type of woman sits there trying to break apart a very happy couple? A fucking bitch cunt is who. The other point is that once Jack figures out that Carla was working towards breaking up the Prince and himself, do you think he would want Carla? Ahh NO! Jack has morals and a sense of fair play and a love of honesty, so Carla would be kicked to the kerb.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
2615 Followers
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES