All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 07 Ch. 11'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ShuruikanShuruikanabout 3 years ago

Soooo good, that chapter was gold! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thanks for sharing...

WOW what a cliffhanger! brilliant 5*

sweetone66sweetone66about 3 years ago

Gory, but extremely exciting. Your mind and imagination are remarkable. I hope that Jack will be able to get his curse under control... the curse is the last entity in the world that should be in control of the city or anyone or anything!!! I will be on pins and needles until the next chapter. As always thank you for sharing your time and talent... 5 stars and fav story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"Blood for the blood god." Jack dials Palpatine and Khorne Berserker all the way to eleven.

Fantastic. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Can't wait for the next installation, esp if Azamel gets into Sandor's nightmare and meets Curse Jack and Jeremiah.

Sparkizy97Sparkizy97about 3 years ago

Next installment pls

PWHoskinsPWHoskinsabout 3 years ago

I might as well pen "hit F5" into my schedule for the next few weeks. What a cliffhanger!

And this since is my first, long-overdue comment on this series, let me offer a few words of praise. The plot is riveting and the characters are so well-written. They all feel like individuals with their own personalities, and they stay consistent. No "I'll do something stupid to push the plot forward". Thank you so much for giving us this gift :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Jack O' Terror

I presume Annie's search for Jacob is predicated on the fact that he can actually do something to salvage this situation with Jack and his Beast...and Jack may earn the moniker, "Jack the Terrible" after all the carnage finally settle.

Jeremiah and Angela need to die... maybe Angela dies and Jeremiah survives and Elen is captured or killed. Either way, the aftermath of this nite will be a very difficult pill to swallow....

Faithfully awaiting the next installment.... (in as much as not all of the old Jack will survive, not all of the new Jack should equally survive...a volatile cocktail 🍹)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES