All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 07 Ch. 13'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for sharing...

Brilliant! The only thing I can compare this too is pulling teeth, & believe me when I tell you that I’m old enough to know what I’m talking about:) 5*

Looking forward to your next posting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@anon: pulling teeth...

Is that pulling teeth of your own, having them pulled, or pulling someone else's... LOL

I'm old as fuck, too. Old enough, I had to do my own dental work for nearly ten effing years. Broken teeth, exposed nerves; that'll test your metal. If it wasn't for Amazon illegally selling Rx only Eugenol, I would never have made it, not sure I made sane, even with the Eugenol.

What a wonderful country the US is; I had to finally get cancer to get my teeth fixed. Well, not fixed, pulled. Had to pull them because you can't have radiation if you have fillings, crowns, or bridges, so that made removal a medical necessity, and Medicare paid for it.

But, they won't pay for dentures to replace the teeth needed to be removed.

After I got cancer, (it's gone now), I was looking into causes of certain cancers. Chronically bad teeth, and the infextions which go with them can be the cause of several different kinds. Including the type I had: skin cancer, in my tonsil.

Turns out, the throat has the same skin as our bodies; don't fall asleep with your mouth open, while at the beach! LOL Seriously, the cancer I got was likely caused by HPV, the Human Papilloma virus.

It causes cancer of the cervix in women, and throat cancer in men. About 80% of the population has the virus; the majority are asymptomatic. Only a small percentage exhibit veneral warts.

Vaccination is the only prevention; there is no cure. Typically, adolescents are vaccinated before they become sexually active, but I have learned adults who test negative can be vaccinated. I met a guy in his 30's, who was tested and vaccinated in the military.

Make sure the kids you love, and care about are vaccinateds; sons, daughters, nieces, nephews, and grandkids.

My life was saved by a doctor refusing to take my to tonsils out when I was a kid; if my tonsils had been gone, it would have been throat cancer, proper, and the devastation from surgery or radiation would have been physically catastrophic, and likely not caught as early.

Don't run the risk of boys you love going through what I have, or girls losing the chance to have children of their own, if they DO survive.

GeoD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So good. I love this story. You are very talented. If you aren't already writing professionally then you should start.

sweetone66sweetone66almost 3 years ago

I hope you don't get sick of me telling you that in my opinion you are one fine author. 5*'s as usual!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES