All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 07 Ch. 15'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

*Heavy Sigh*

I decided not to rate this chapter as my disappointment that this fight has yet to conclude has probably jaded my appreciation of the story quality. To be truthful I skimmed through half of it as it seems to be just the same thing as the last few chapters.

Brian

silmarillisilmarillialmost 3 years ago

fucking love it. also, I know this fight scene has been going on for a few chapters, but it's fantastic. There's enough genuine character study within it that it doesn't become stale. Reminds me of the work of Brandon Sanderson in its scale and depth. So yeah, keep the fight going as long as you like!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for sharing...

Epic reading, thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Chronicles of Darkness shark jumping of the best kind. Awesome

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 3 years ago

AGAIN?!?

Your cliffhangers are killing me. Your amazing writing has its clever hooks sunk into my imagination and won’t let go. If only all of this fight sequence could have been posted together to let its emotional impact continue to build rather than allowing the feelings to just fade . . .

KellvallonKellvallonalmost 3 years ago

Excellent writing and excellent story as always. Keep up the good work but please for the love of God do not drag out the evil Jack plot line for as eternally long as you have drug out the hunters plot line. I honestly don’t think I could take it.

phogel2000phogel2000almost 3 years ago

An epic takes time, don't worry about the pace.

kapat99kapat99almost 3 years ago
You sir, are a genius!

.

.

.

.

.

.

The title says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just amazing. Love your work. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OMG I am addicted to this story. I love the build up. Patience is a virtue and is often rewarded.

sweetone66sweetone66almost 3 years ago

Awesome!!! (I've recently had brain surgery, and my brain isn't processing very well, so please accept awesome as it's the best I can do right now).

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 1 year ago

The reason this whole fight is protracted, as you yourself admitted, is because you change perspective and ALSO rewind half the story. So we have to read the whole fucking thing again. You’re also changing key facts and you don’t even know it, it’s a fuck up. So Orthello is dead eaten by the nightmare beast when it grabbed him with all 4 hands and just ate him down. This event was described in detail by Jack who stood there and just watched it happen. No hyperbole, no errors in perception due to concentration being elsewhere but just a fact. The the girl sees it once we catch back up to the place in the story and now he’s just thrown onto a tree stump, speared.

Your story takes so long because you repeat everything 10 times for nothing new or interesting. For instance the dumb trees. The trees never played a part is anything so who cares but they get a mention and then again and again and again, always telling us about them being old, dense, old world scary Forrest. Then you described knocking them down time and time and time again. Fuck the paragraphs dedicated to Jack walking around knocking them down, fuck. Then only for that to be repeated by another character describing jacks actions. Then we get told all about how Damien can’t knock trees down but Carla can and then we get a Carla Vs Damien Vs trees debate. Fuck me. What are we here for?

So yeah I’m just skimming these last 4 5 6 or 7 chapters as it’s just filled crap that means nothing…

Oh Elen got her glow knife and cut a gateway 3 chapters ago. Then a chapter later Beatrice said she’s taking longer, deues ex machina right there. 5 chapters later the gateway has been cut but symbols are still being drawn? To what gain as the gate is cut and open. Jerimaha did an emergency gate cut in 30 seconds so…. WTF? So obviously continuity errors with the gate and symbols etc.

See above. So you see why I’m just not reading it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES