All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 07 Ch. 20'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love it I feel like with the tear between life and death Julius is somehow going to return if only for a chapter. I'm curious as to how the curse is going to go but it's been an incredible read since the first chapter. I'm addicted.

sweetone66sweetone66almost 3 years ago

Enjoyable read... the lighthearted banter toward the end of the chapter was exactly the right note to end with. I am looking forward to the ball! Love that you are putting out so many chapters close together. As a fan, I thank you!!!

KellvallonKellvallonalmost 3 years ago

As this story has progressed I get the feeling that Jack really is just a toy and a distraction for Antoinette. I feel like she is just too old to remember what a real relationship is.

Sadly I think Antoinette is going to turn Jacks mom into something he will only be able to tolerate. That’s the vibe I’m getting anyway.

thomasky2021thomasky2021almost 3 years ago

Antoinette, Jack and Clara would make a great political power trio, they need to get together. Hopefully Jack resist Elaine advances would be disappointing if he let her pull him into bed with Ann.

thomasky2021thomasky2021almost 3 years ago

Normally i really love the chapters, but this one was really lacking . Need to start focusing back on Jack and Antoinette. Keeping Mary in the series is not helping or bringing anything to the series. It was good to bring her in for closure but it is time for her to move on to the light. Again Jack, Antoinette and Clara need to join to form a power trio.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Arrrgghhh I just want to read more! Wonderful series, beautifully written. Keep up the good work! Just remember that your true fans are happy to wait between chapters :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do you do that? Sam calls the prince and tells just tiny bit of what Mary can see. Doesn’t mention the lines and seeing into other dimensions just that she feels something somewhere. End of call. You do this all the time. They know this shit is big deal but only give little info like it says all they need to know. Hate it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES