All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 07 Ch. 21'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter! Novus Animus you're amazing!!!

- kapat99

lunchbox90lunchbox90over 2 years ago

Wait a fucking minute, is Elaine Jack's GREAT GREAT GRANDSIRE??? As in the progenitor of his curse????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mike drop. Now that was how to do a cliff-hanger!

5*

auinchieauinchieover 2 years ago

Awesome.. can’t wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jack knows Elaine!

What do we have to pay to have the next instalment now?

Great work as always, NovusAnimus!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She's Victor's sire. If you read part 6 ch 13 again. She has too much resemblance to Victor's sire.

Wildwood55Wildwood55over 2 years ago

Dum, da, dum...

I heard it, I swear...

I heard the classic Saturday serial movie cliffhanger flourish at the end of: '...Jack knew her.'

It came from all around, not from the iPad I reading on... How'd you do that?

LOL

GeoD

sweetone66sweetone66over 2 years ago

I found you, but you weren't hiding... the powers that be here in Lit didn't post some of your submissions, nor did they show up until I clicked on your name. I don't know what their problem is, but this story is great and you are one of the best authors on here!!! Hope they get it together soon.

thomasky2021thomasky2021over 2 years ago

Really need to have Antoinette, Jack and Clara become a trio. They would make a great power trio.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...