All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 07 Ch. 22'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
SpeedySPSpeedySPover 2 years ago

What a brilliant and cruel line to end this chapter. Yours is truly one of the only serials on this site that I anticipate with a kind of hunger not unlike bloodlust. Thank you! I’ve forgotten all about my frustration with the never ending battle.

TwinSoulFlamesTwinSoulFlamesover 2 years ago

This story keeps getting better and better. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jacob the bad guy! He reminds me of Moros in the medusa story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's a shame I can only give you 5 stars. So please take a point of Willpower as well.😎

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holy fuck I love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of my all time favorites. It does deserve more than 5 stars. Very obvious the author is extremely talented. I find myself checking 2 or 3 times a day for a new chapter.

ironmoose007ironmoose007over 2 years ago

Oh you and your cliff hangers....!! Now I'm gonna have check 2 times more often for new chapters... Keep the great work.

Wildwood55Wildwood55over 2 years ago

Now, THERE'S a plot twist I didn't see coming! Oh, what a web... of deceit by omission.

Well played NA, well played. You've definitely 'honed yer chops' the last dozen subs.

Hope you're hangin' in there, given the recent turn of Covid events; haven't heard much about the state of affairs in your neck of the woods. Likely as effed up as everywhere.

I'm about to start round two of my battle; the big C's returned, so now I'll be getting the nuke and poison they skipped last time.

Also, have learned of the first documented connection between Covid and HPV C; Greek docs are calling for research on the topic. If the effing virus wasn't scary enough, already, what with this Delta variant. And NO ONE is talking about Lambda, which is ravishing parts of the world, already.

I figured we'd be seeing booster, third shots. I called it last Winter/Spring; didn't expect it until Fall/Winter, though. Look to biology, and you'll see the stupid get culled by the apex predators and Mother Nature, as well as the weak and diseased. I'm afraid, there is still a lot of 'stupid' gonna be voicing regrets about anti-mask and anti-vac sentiments. I hear of more, and more, each day.

Take care, and keep cranking out the Tales of Ol' Dolareido.

BTW! how do you hear 'Dolareido' being pronounced? I can't keep myself from hearing Laredo, as in Texas and Colorado, (think there's one in Colorado), so I come up with 'doh la ray do'.

GeoD

BabawatotoBabawatotoover 2 years ago

Been reading this for years and it gets better. The details as they make up the story make me feel like am a part of Jack's life.

thomasky2021thomasky2021over 2 years ago

Great twist. Love the direction the story is going. I thought for sure you were going to let those three get tangled up in bed, I would have been disappointed. Where is Clara, I am still rooting for antoinette. jack and clara to form a trio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A big giant FUCK YOU. the way you always do that shit jack has big information and decides not to say and mother fucking damn son of bitch thing. I tell later. How fucking many times do want to show this same thing play out? He keeps his stupid little mouth shut and who knows what happens before he can say. I have stopped at the ball because it’s tiresome that this happens every damn time. Just to be honest I don’t like any of these characters. Story is ok but can’t feel connection with any of them. Only one I like some is Damian.

sennodensennodenalmost 2 years ago

To anon below me:

What did you want him to do, yell out secret for everyone in the ball to hear?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
2610 Followers
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES