All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 07 Ch. 24'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
lunchbox90lunchbox90over 2 years ago

A big part of me REALLY does not want to see Elaine pull the stereotypical betray the best friend for power shtick, because I really do love her and Antoinettes relationship as best friends. It's extremely refreshing to see and I hope this does not get ruined. I know vampires will be vampires, but I want to see SOME genuine close friendship between elders that won't end in some kind of backstabbing.

ironmoose007ironmoose007over 2 years ago

Boobs,boobs, and more boobs...finally a chapter of those wonderful boobs...100 trillion stars!!! Maybe next chapter will have more boobs.. and some story line too!!

txcrackertxcrackerover 2 years ago
Tits LOL

Tits LOL !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hate. This gave the worst feeling of the whole damn story. This shouldn’t have happened. Supposed to be no other kindred brought in. Then Ann wants her friend and their she is. Nope. She is no good and they know but still do it. Nope. If Ann can pull this shit then jack can go be with Clara. Jack is so weak. Jack stuck on the first thing to touch his peepee and Ann is stuck on power over him. He is better off alone but if he has to have someone then Clara would be better. Losing any connection to the story. Really pushing me away. Sorry.

Wildwood55Wildwood55over 2 years ago

Why in the world would you appologize about this chapter? Your character has an obsession with 'boobs', and with Jack, as it is with many like him, it is always 'boobs', never 'breasts'. To not write his POV with his inherent proclivity would be abandonment of his developed character, and even worse than having him suddenly start thinking of 'boobs', as 'breasts'. Well, maybe NOT as bad as that; him suddenly thinking of their glorious bosoms as 'breasts' would be complete disregard for his character, and personality.

Writing, good writing, is about more than just the words. It is about matching the pacing of information release with the situation; slowly to develop suspense, intrigue or reticence of a character, quickly to create a feeling of urgency, nervousness or an explosive situation, and lastly, it is about a non-repetitive abundance of one subject to reflect the POV of a character's obsession, or a repetitive abundance to create a boring diatribe, or slow scene, which seems to drag on forever, for a character.

Some authors must work hard at this aspect of writing, to others it comes naturally; whichever it is for you, you nailed it in the last scene with Jack, Antoinette and Elaine.

Re: Lunchbox90's comment, I would agree completely. For Elaine to scheme against Antoinette for mere power, or anything, for that matter, would also be a betrayal of the relationship you are revealing these two ancient women have developed over centuries. For a relationship between two women to last as long as theirs, and still be as strong as it is being portrayed, to betray the relationship would be unworthy, and pedantic.

On a personal note, I thought after last year's surgery, I'd gotten off easy. But, as life always seems to demonstrate, it is never easy. I start radiation and chemo next week, as the cancer has returned, right where they removed the cancerous tonsil was. It's going to be a hellish 10 weeks, and a full year to be back to where I am today.

And since life also likes to mix in a bit of irony, for spice, I realized a couple of days ago I have recovered to about 99% in the last few weeks. Just in time to get nuked and poisoned.

Also, in further development on my covid-HPV cancer connection theory, a couple of months ago, a group of Greek doctors have written a paper making an urgent request for research into the connection between covid and the sudden development of HPV cancer.

The paper presented the world's first fully documented case of a woman contracting covid-19, and it stimulating near instantaneous HPV cancer, and tumor development, as well as a half dozen cases without full documentation, aimilar to mine.

As if this fucking virus wasn't scary enough...

I'm taking the 10 weeks of hell, (7 of treatment, 3-4 more of treatment after effects), on as a training challenge. My 7 years at university were all in the quarter term system. If nothing else, I learned I can endure anything for 10-11 weeks, and since I've put on about 20# post-surgery dues to lack of activity, when they told me I WOULD lose weight, I'm taking it as an opportunity to see if I can come out of the treatment in better shape than going in.

We'll see if I my nearly 70 body can do it one more time, and get back to a lean, fit condition.

Look forward to a year or so of Elaine spicing up Jack and Annie's life. Write on, write on.

Regards,

GeoD

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusover 2 years agoAuthor

@GeoD Ooof, that's rough, man. Best of luck. Thanks for the comments.

sempergumby1963sempergumby1963over 2 years ago
" Anonymous..."

"....Hate. This gave the worst feeling of the whole damn story. This shouldn’t have happened. Supposed to be no other kindred brought in. Then Ann wants her friend and their she is. Nope. She is no good and they know but still do it. Nope. If Ann can pull this shit then jack can go be with..."

Just another interspecies fetish run wild, yeah? Lol

thomasky2021thomasky2021over 2 years ago

I agree with sempergumby1963, this should not have happened. Anne said early on that she would not share him with kindred. Should bring Clara in, this would make a powerful trio . very disappointed in this story path.

lunchbox90lunchbox90over 2 years ago

My personal thought and comment regarding the hate about involving Elaine in the relationship.

I don't hate it at all, plus I think people are reading too much into it. Elaine is Anns best friend, and she treats their trust with Jack much like how she does with him and the twins. Pleasurable sex and nothing more. What gets to Ann is another woman who is infatuated at best, in love at worst with her Jack, and that's why she has a problem with Clara pining for Jack.

I think all the hate us really unwarranted, and you guys are reading too much into it.

Novus if you're reading this, don't change the plot over this nonsensical hate this chapter has gotten.

sweetone66sweetone66over 2 years ago

I'll forgive you, but the next couple of chapters should be adventurous... please (and not sexually--a little bit goes a long way)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Agree

I agree with everyone else. Prince made him a promise and she eagerly broke it when a long time friend came into town. She seems to be able to brush off Elaines deceit as long as sex is involved. What else will she ignore when it comes to Elaine. Poor Jack he stood no chance when it comes to boobs. Hopefully for his sake this was a one and done, although with Elaine staying awhile it might not be unless he grows a set and speaks his mind to the Prince.

Looking forward to see if Jennifer is able to bed Sandor.

And the Sheriff smiling??? Be interesting to hear his point of view on, well everything. I think he secretly sneaks out and has sex without anyone ever knowing. Living with the Prince and seeing all that sex no way he's celibate.

jra13jra13about 2 years ago

Hate? No... But disappointed. But then I kinda stopped liking Antoinette. In this it just seems more selfish selfish, I'm going to do what I want, never mind what I promised, crap. So. Annie gets Elaine and Jack gets Clara. Win win?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

10k words about boobs? I'm absolutely in, thank you so much. I'm excited to see Elaine develop!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES